Morgie and Tay-Tay Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishing Morgie for an interruption.
2.7k words
10.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

N.B. All characters are over 18

*

Without knocking, Morgie waltzed into my office on a late Monday morning wearing a pink tank top, blue shorts, and diamond studded flip flops. "Hey Daddy-O, what's shakin'? Why is it so fuckin' hot in here?"

I gave her a glare from my desk and put up my hand, palm out: she'd interrupted a multi-national teleconference. The faces on the screen were a little puzzled, and I rushed to make amends, "Pardon me, friends, my daughter just walked in without knocking. You have my offer; I'll give you five minutes to think it over and discuss it among yourselves. In the meantime, I'll punish this child appropriately."

A couple of the faces gave me a knowing look: I knew they had nineteen year old daughters themselves, and understood. The rest got back to pondering, and I muted everything, leaving my chair and going out to wag my finger at my youngest little girl. "Why didn't Lydia stop you from bouncing in here?"

"She's on her coffee break. Daddy, she's scary, she frightens me."

"That's her job, frightening people who want to see me. I pay her well to be ferocious."

"I'm sorry," she wined, her shoulders drooping. "I didn't mean to screw up your meeting."

"We'll talk in a minute or two. You need to stay quiet and out of sight so I can tell them I sent you away."

She plopped down on a couch and put her finger over her lips, smirking. I straightened my tie and went back to my overstuffed chair. Taking a quick look, I saw my hair was all right and I still looked good. Usually every day at my corporation is casual unless we're having a big meeting with outsiders. Then we dress for success and use everything in our arsenal to make the deal. Morgie gave me a wink of approval and a huge smile, which made me feel ready to go.

Unmuting my computer, I returned to the meeting. "Once again, I am sorry for the interruption. I promise you, I'm going to turn her little butt red for this. She's gone, and we can talk. What say you? Do we have a deal?"

Morley Flanaghan nodded solemnly. "Yes, Bill, we have a deal. Have your legal department draw up the paperwork with the additions we agreed to and we're good to go."

Molly Bush nodded as well. "This will be good for all of us. I look forward to meeting you in person sometime. You do live up to your legend."

"Thanks, Molly. What about you, Fred?"

"I'm good, Bill. Thinking it over, I'd be a fool to say no. Wonderful job. I'm in."

"Thank you friends and neighbors. I'll get Lydia working on the details and you'll hear from her by closing time. See you in Bermuda, two weeks from today."

"Yes." The other participants were nodding as well, and soon all were signed off except Morley. He had a funny look on his face. "Hey, Bill. Put a camera on while you spank her? Pay you top dollar."

I shook my head. "You pervert. Why should I do that? Can't you find enough of those videos on your own?"

"Hey, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. You always like looking at my little Brenda's butt when we're at the beach."

"Brenda is twenty five, married with three kids now, and you're still spanking her?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "She likes it. I like it. Robbie doesn't mind."

"Pass."

"Suit yourself." Morley was always a bit of a creep. Closing the window, my hand flew to my throat where I undid my tie and undid the top button of my shirt.

Morgie came over and sat on my lap, looking at me with her rich brown eyes. "Does Morley still spank his daughter?"

" I guess so. Lydia said she saw him doing it five years ago when his daughter was at Harvard. Made her come to the corporate retreat so he could do it."

"The bastard."

"Yeah, I try to screw him over every deal I make with him."

She smiled and nodded, then looked puzzled. "How come Lydia saw it? Does she spy for you?"

I nodded my head. "Among other things, she's very useful in many different ways, she's my multi-tasker. How was Oregon?"

"Boring. It was beautiful and everything, but Tay-Tay and I remembered after a day we aren't really into nature that much. So we flew down LA and hung out there."

"Did you see the eclipse?"

"What's an eclipse? Hey Daddy, do you keep in warm in here so everybody will wear less clothing?"

I shook my head. My little girl surely isn't a Rhodes scholar. "What do you think?" I asked with a self-righteous smirk.

"I thought so. You got a lotta women working here anyway, and even Lydia has pretty good cleavage every time I walk in. There's a lotta bare shoulders out there."

"So what? It's my company. By the way, how much did you spend on your little trip?"

She gave me a look with eyes wide open and a smile on her face. "A lot. How much did you make today on this deal?"

"A lot," I said, imitating her coy look. "Probably just enough to pay for what you spent. And a little more...I guess."

Her eyebrows came up in a look of delight. "So it's celebration time, right?"

"Absolutely. You up for it?"

"What do you mean, like a nice lunch someplace special, then maybe a nice hotel with a spa?"

"No, I wanna fuck you on the couch here and now."

She looked a little bashful, twirling her hair, for a minute, then whipped off her tank top, bringing her gorgeous nipples into play. "Okay. Just one request?"

I was already unbuttoning my shirt. "What?"

"Lock the door?"

Laughing, I picked up my phone and called my secretary. "Go on to lunch, Lydia. I'm sending out for a pizza to celebrate with Morgan."

"Fine, see if I care," came a husky, Bea Arthur voice. "Just lock the door while you fuck her."

"You have two hours today."

"Wow, maybe you really are gonna eat a pizza. Later."

I went over and locked the door, throwing off my shirt and unbuckling my belt. Then I went to my computer to turn off the cameras that monitored my office after deleting the few seconds of Morgie's tits appeared: I didn't want security to see that show. By the time I turned to her, she was naked on the couch, lying with her legs spread and a huge smile on her face. "I think I want you bending over the end of the couch. Would you mind?"

"Do I ever mind you fucking me doggy style? Like never!" Her eyes lit up and she hopped right up to put her feet on the floor and her torso face down over the leather cushion. Wiggling her hips, she cooed: "Do it, Daddy. Put it in, put it in."

A howl went up as I brought my belt down across her lily white butt. "This is your punishment for walking in without knocking." Two more red stripes appeared in succession. "So are these."

"But, Daddy, no!" I hit her twice more in quick succession. "I'm your little girl, I don't deserve this."

"Oh yes, you do!" I said, making her pert little bottom suffer some more. "You could have screwed up my conference royally. If you'd done that fifteen minutes earlier, I would have been up shit's creek. So take this, this and this! From now on you knock before entering my office."

Morgie starting whimpering, so I continued, it was getting me excited, and I could hardly wait until I savaged her sweet little cunt from behind. "Please, Daddy, I'll be good. I'll never come in without knocking again. I promise! I promise! Dad-dee-ee-ee!"

Throwing down the belt, I slipped out of my trousers, pulled out my cock, and slid into her from behind. The spanking must have turned her on, because she had never been wetter or more eager to accept my rod before. It only took a couple of strokes before I bottomed out and started pounding her hard.

She was grunting in rhythm and bucking back against me as I screwed her. A thought crossed my head, and I grabbed my cell phone: might as well order a pizza from downstairs. I called for a 12 inch pie to be delivered in half an hour.

Another thought crossed my mind, so I said: "Did you an Tay-Tay make whoopie while you were gone?"

"What?"

"Did you screw each other?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure."

"I wanna hear about it."

"God, Daddy, ah-ah-ah, I don't know. You're fucking me so hard, so good, I'm losing my mind."

The cynic in me said, 'what mind?', but fortunately I wasn't so lost in the sensations of ravishing my nineteen year old daughter's luscious cunt that I didn't keep my cool "Do it!" I commanded, slowing down my pace so she could breathe a little. Morgie came down a little from her building high, and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"It was at our place on the beach. The moon was really big that night, and we just had to go outside and get naked. Brought a huge towel and spread it. Tay-Tay laid out, her hair spread out underneath her, God she was so gorgeous, and I started working on her. Didn't have any toys, so I just started putting fingers inside her. Christ, Daddy, she's gotten so wide in the past six months. Fucking her with that big dick of yours has really opened her up. Oh you feel so good, I don't know if I can tell you any more."

I took a handful of her dark hair and pulled it gently. "Tell me, Morgie!"

She winced, but her cunt was just getting wetter and wetter. "I got all five fingers in and there was room for more, so I made a fist and got it inside her, up to my wrist. She wiggled and wiggled, I thought she was going crazy, but pretty quick she came all over the towel. Never saw her squirt like that before."

I pulled her hair a little more. "Then what, cupcake? Tell Daddy. Tell Daddy everything."

"After she came down, we switched places. First she rubbed her thigh against my clit, and it felt so good with her juice dripping down on my pussy. Then, she ducked down and covered my cunt with her tongue, licking and sucking. Oh God, Daddy, I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Okay, pumpkin, cum for Daddy. Cum for Daddy." She arched her back and let out a huge scream that almost warped my wall panelling. It took several moments before she could come down, and then she fell straight down, exhausted. "Okay, pumpkin, okay. You're forgiven."

She rolled over and smiled. "But Daddy, you haven't cum yet. I need your baby batter. Let me jerk you off on my face." Her soft little hand reached up and encircled my wet rod, wet from her juices. Her right hand worked my rod while her left juggled me balls. It only took a couple of minutes before I sent a load across her face and neck; she moved up to suck my dry, her tongue moving like a whirlwind around my cock. After licking me clean, she wiped all the semen off her face and stuck it in her mouth with a goofy grin. Then she had a thought: "Geez, Daddy. I'm sorry everybody must have heard me scream a minute ago."

"Don't worry baby, my office is heavily soundproofed. Nobody heard us. Now go jump in my executive bathroom where there's a shower and get cleaned up. We've got a pizza coming soon."

"With everything?"

"You know it, baby girl."

"Yippee," she squealed, and danced over to the bath. I put my junk back in my pants and put my shirt back on, taking a look in the mirror to make sure I was presentable. A few squirts of Febreeze killed the smell, and we were good.

Morgie came out, still naked, drying herself off with a towel. She came over and gave me a long kiss, standing on her tiptoes, her body melting into mine, before letting me go and putting her clothes back on again. Just then there was a knock at the door, and lunch was delivered.

As we worked on the pizza, Morgie had a quizzical look on her face. "Daddy, I wanna ask you something."

"Yeah, pumpkin?"

"Does Lydia...ya know..."

"Baby girl, Lydia is the most loyal person who's ever worked for me. She won't say a word to anyone else, no matter how she snarls and jibes at me. Don't worry."

"Okay. One more thing, Daddy: would you care if me and Tay-Tay got married?"

I shook my head to clear it. "Married?"

"Well, Tay-Tay first wanted to talk about marrying you, but with your divorce still taking its sweet time, and same sex marriage legal here at last, we thought...it'd be more fun to marry each other and screw you on the side."

Laughing, I saw the wisdom right away. It would be an excuse for Tay-Tay to keep living with us, and I wouldn't have to go through hell again. "What does your mother think of this?"

"Oh, she hates it and told us we're going to Hell. All my brothers and sisters are good with it."

"Thought they would be."

"And Tay-Tay's family is good with it, too. So, what do you say?"

I took a long chew on pizza for a moment. Her mother would never suspect I was tapping Tay-Tay as well as Morgie if they got married. She was such a prude: damn woman only fucked in missionary position, even with the pool boy. "I'm okay with it, and I'm okay with paying for it. Where do you want it?"

"Florida, on the beach, sunset. Maybe sunrise, after an all night party. Maybe you could get a license and perform the ceremony. We'll make all the arrangements, I know how you hate all that crap."

"Yes, Morgie. I'll be your minister from the Church of Fuck-It-All. We'll make your mother give away."

She laughed, hopped up to give me a huge hug and a long kiss on the lips. "We'll make you happy, Daddy. Tay-Tay and me will take care of you, I promise. It's gonna be just like now, but respectable. She can hardly wait for you to fuck her again."

"Fine. Can hardly wait for tonight."

"Neither can we." We finished our pie: Morgie could put away half a medium pizza and never show the effects. I would have to put in another hour in the gym every day for two weeks. She gave me another big kiss and bounced out the door, leaving me with an empty box and a mess.

Five minutes after she left, Lydia popped her head in. "Well, are you done debauching yourself, boss?"

"No, not quite. Thank you for all your work on this case."

"No problem. You make money, I make money. Wanna celebrate?"

"I'll buy you a drink later. Need to look at a few things before I go."

Lydia was short and plump, with dark hair turning grey, a chubby, cute face, and wire rimmed glasses. She wore a tube top under her sheer blouse; she undid her blouse buttons and pulled the top down, revealing her huge, saggy, white breasts.. "How about a fuck break?"

"Not really up for it, but I'd love to suck your nipples a while."

Smiling, she came over and put her huge tit close to my face, her quarter sized nipple perking up at me. "I guess you did get a little action with your pizza. Oh, no worries, I'm not jealous and I'm not judgmental. You can have my tits for dessert, boss. You're everything to me."

"You're the best, Lydia," I said, before raising the beautiful booby to my lips and savoring its rubbery sweetness, while imagining how I was going to welcome Tay-Tay to the family. "I promise you, tomorrow I'll celebrate with you as you deserve."

She smiled and gasped as I lightly chewed her bud. "Promises, promises."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Daughter has a Sleepover 18-year-old has three friends over for special sleep-over.in Incest/Taboo
Twinpregnation Caitlin and Connor become closer than twins should be.in Incest/Taboo
Zach's Nieces Ch. 01: Nieces Arrive Zach sends his wife on a cruise after fucking her good.in Incest/Taboo
Daughters Are for Fucking Ch. 01 Jo and Salma demonstrate a daughter's best and highest use.in Incest/Taboo
Life with the Twins Ch. 01 A single dad's life with twin daughters gets complicated.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories