Morgie and Tay-Tay Ch. 05

Story Info
Coming home and taking over.
3.1k words
4.37
8.3k
6
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

I was dozing in my first class seat when Jocelyn the stewardess passed by. She was a flashback to the Seventies with big blond hair fluffed and hair sprayed back from her oval face with high cheekbones, full rich lips, and rich brown eyes. We had been together on many overseas flights: I fly a lot on my favorite airline. Seeing my eyes open, she whispered, "Is there anything I can get you, Mr. Jenkins?"

"Water, no ice. Thanks."

She floated down the aisle and returned with a plastic cup. "You look tired. I've seen you a lot this past month."

"Yeah, travel's always hard on me," I said, taking my drink. "I don't understand how you guys do it. You got through dozens of time zones every month, and yet you seem to adjust pretty well. I've been to Hong Hong, Tokyo, Sydney, Mumbai, and Johannesburg in the past three weeks and my body doesn't know where the hell it is or what time it is."

"Sheesh, that's a lot of places."

"Putting out small fires before they became big ones. Used to do a lot of travel before the technology boom. Try to use videoconferencing all the time, but sometimes you gotta be there in person."

"Right. Is there anything else I can get you?" She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse with a twinkle in her eye. "You probably want to sleep a little more, we're still eight hours away from arrival."

"No thanks. We might chat a little bit if you have time. I'm afraid I'm irreparably awake for a while, but my eyes don't seem to want to focus on a screen, and my brain is overworked on business. Tell me a little about yourself?"

The seat next to me was empty for once, and Jocelyn sat down with a gleam in her eye. "Everybody else in first class is asleep or binge watching Friends. They'll push the button if they want me. Fred's on duty now as well. What can I say about me? I'm a small town girl from Remington, Indiana, halfway between Chicago and Indy. Won all my hometown beauty contests, majored in drama at a small college, tried to make a go of it at as a model and actress, but loved to travel, and ended up here."

"Do you always work First Class?"

"About half the time. Don't mind switching between First Class and Coach. People are people. Sometimes they can be shitty, sometimes they can be nice."

"Good. You're right, of course. I still live in the city I grew up in, live in the house I bought when I was starting out."

"That's interesting. I'd have thought you'd have mansions all over the world."

"Nope, Warren Buffett is one of my heroes. When I need to spend a lot of time someplace, I just lease a condo or beach house. I know perfectly fine hotels around the world for week long stays and less. Had to expand and remodel my house while the kids were growing up, but now I'm thinking of downsizing."

"Yeah, a lot of people your age are thinking that way. I notice you don't have your own jet, either."

"I would miss the company of fine people like you if I did, Jocelyn. And I've done some great business with people I run across traveling this way, chance meetings. Not to mention hearing some insider news that doesn't make the media. I like to live a leisurely life when I can, and I've never believed time is money, so I'm willing to live within the confines of ordinary travel."

She chuckled softly. "That's really interesting. Do you treat your employees the same way?"

"As? Oh, I know they have their own lives to live, and I give them space for that. I'm a benevolent despot. Don't put up with people who get nothing done, or crooks. Didn't spoil my kids, made them work for a living, and they turned out pretty well. Well, I spoil my youngest daughter Morgie and her wife, but not too much. At least they cook and keep the house clean. You want a job with my corporation?"

"Actually I was thinking of something more immediate. I noticed you got divorced last year, and I haven't had a boyfriend for the last ten months..."

I touched her cheek. "I appreciate the offer, and I'm sure the bathroom is free for the Mile High Club to convene, but two things get in the way of that. One, I'm so tired I don't think I can do it right now, and two, I have someone I care about at home, and although I'm technically free, I believe in fidelity. There's a big welcome home waiting for me, and I don't want to spoil it."

She stood up, making sure her blouse exposed a fair amount of creamy white skin. She winked at me, "I believe infidelity, too," and chuckled, then got serious. "Oh, that is really sweet! That just...if you change your mind, just let me know. Thanks for the chat. You know how to call if you need me."

"Yes. Thanks. Sure do. Put my lips together and blow."

With another wink, she went back down the aisle. I worked on a couple of puzzle apps on my iPhone and Morpheus visited me at last, keeping me asleep almost until arrival.

I made my connection on time, people watching during the layover, and took the local flight. Yes, I travel coach, but I bought two seats so I'd have enough room. When I got to my hometown, I hailed a regular cab, put my two bags in the trunk, and called Lydia at the office. It was 4:00 local time, and I need to stay awake and active a few hours to get reset. "What's goin' on, Lydia?"

"All quiet on the western front. We've adjusting well to the new line-up after getting rid of Judas and Iscariot. Looks like the travel put out all the wildfires. Troops are happy, and ready to go home for the weekend leave."

"Good. Hope you don't need me around much next week. I need to spend some quality time with my pillow."

She snorted. "Yeah, right, whatever. Sure, things will be all right, just like they were the past three weeks. Taylor's friend is working out fantastically as our new intern."

"Who?"

"You know, the redhead girl from Harvard."

"Oh. How long has she been there?"

"Two weeks. Fits in well with everybody and works like her hair's on fire. Brenda Foster's one of the best things that's come around here. Well, the best thing since Taylor showed up."

"Good, I'm glad."

"We'll have to hire her after the internship is over. Talent like this we have to hang onto."

"Sure."

When I walked through the front door, I found Morgie dusting the front room wearing nothing but an apron. She was bending over for a hard to reach place, and her bubble butt woke my libido immediately. God, that kid's got a nice ass. I gave that inviting target a loud smack and said, "Hi, baby. Daddy's home!"

She dropped her feather duster, spun around, and gave me a french kiss that took my breath away. I'm glad her feet weren't where I dropped my bags.

After what seemed like a lifetime, she let me out of her liplock. "I'm so glad you're home, Daddy, it's been way too long, did you have a good trip, Tay-Tay's been puking every morning, God I missed you, we gotta fuck tonight, Daddy, I missed you sooo much!"

It took me a couple of seconds to recover from the run-on sentence."I'm glad to see you, too, baby, it's been way too long. Okay, I know you missed me. Glad you've got the blinds pulled, Jerry Wilson doesn't need a naked lady show with his heart condition. What's been going on here?"

She whipped off her apron, reveling her huge puffy nipples, and danced around the front room. "We've been workin' hard, Daddy. Tay-Tay's been working hard at your office every weekday, just ask Lydia, and I've been doing the wifey domestic thing here. I got your favorite dinner ready tonight: Beef stew, cornbread, and mint chocolate ice cream. Do you wanna beer or somethin'?"

"I think a gin and tonic, baby, and don't let me drink alone. So you've been putting those cooking classes to good use?"

"Oh yeah, Daddy. You wouldn't believe the garden I put in. Oh God, I'm so glad you put in the high fence all around the yard so I can garden naked, but it's gettin' too cold for that. I'm even planning on canning next year."

She brought me my drink, and to my surprise it was perfect. Pouring herself a glass of white wine, she sat next to me on the couch, draping herself over me as best she could without smothering me. "So did you and Tay-Tay have any fun while I was gone?"

"Oh, we went to the spa last weekend, which was nice. After coming back from our honeymoon, just haven't been in the mood to play around much. Although God, Daddy, farmer's markets are so cool! We love haggling, and the growers are so nice. We're gonna sell stuff when we get some produce from our garden."

"Thanks nice, sweetheart. Maybe I'll buy you two a farm if the gardening kick lasts. You know if we stay like this, I'm gonna fall asleep."

She bounced to her feet. "Gotta do somethin' 'bout that. You can't sleep yet. Didya get any action while you were gone?"

"What?"

"Did you fuck anybody or get head or beat off or anythin' "

"No, sweetheart. I've never gone in for that. I always save myself for when I get home."

Fishing around in my shorts, she frowned a little. "I don't believe you, Daddy. You could have a girl in every port and we wouldn't know about it."

My cock came out and she gave it a 'hello' lick. "No, baby. I've had offers, just had one from the stewardesses on the plane. They're all out for something, some dodge, and think if they fuck or suck you, you'll give them something they haven't really earned. Avoiding disease is also pretty high in my list."

Her mouth swallowed my dickhead and sucked a few moments before she continued. "But I don't work much and you give me a lot of money." Then she snickered around my cock as she took it back in.

"That's different, you're my baby. I don't let anybody sleep their way into my favor, or climb my corporate ladder flat on their backs. I don't believe in anything cheap, either. I want to make love, not have sex."

"Aww, Daddy, how nice! Just for that, I'm gonna suck you 'till you're rock hard and sit on your dick 'til it comes."

"Suits me," I said, and let her do the work.

Her tongue found my ballsack, and started working magic. I can't believe how she can get me going, he tongue is so soft and relentless. My pecker started growing and when she came back up my shaft, it was a red spike ready to be planted. "If you keep doin' that another minute of two, you'll get a mouthful."

She pulled off and straddled me, lining up for penetration. "No, no, no, no, Daddy, you gotta put your baby batter in here. Go slow, slow, oh that feels so good, yes, Daddy, yes, fill your little girl's pussy, all the way in, hell, yes, oh my God...woof!" Once she got my dick all the way in, she started moving her hips in such a way I was glad I paid for all her ballet and modern dance classes.

I didn't want it to end, she felt so good, but I couldn't hold back forever, and in spite of my jet lag, I shot my load deep inside her. She smiled and slowed down, milking me with her hips until I was fully spent. "Thank God for the birth control pill," I said.

"What pill, Daddy?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

"What do you mean, what pill? You are using some kind of birth control, right?"

"Oh yeah, I was telling my doctor about it the other day. She asked me what kind of birth control I was using and I said, 'lesbian.' She looked at me funny, and said, 'what?' I said, 'I'm a lesbian, I married another woman, so I don't need nothin'."

That sounded weird. "Lesbian birth control? Is that going to help you with what we just did?"

"Oh Daddy, no. I wanna have a baby, too, and you're the perfect man to give me a baby."

That sounded so strange I couldn't think of what to say next. If she persisted, I'd have to make a few deposits for Tay-Tay's future and get snipped. So I decided to change the subject: "I need to have a long soak in the hot tub, then a quick bite and some sleep."

She got up and sat on my lap, her hand busy with my zipper. "No, Daddy, we'll get all that done, but different order. We're gonna eat now, before Tay-Tay gets home."

"Doesn't she want in on the fun?"

"Not tonight. Her body chemistry's going crazy, and her appetite is all over the place. By the way, she told me it's a boy! We're gonna have a little man to take care of. She's gotta work 'til 7 tonight anyway, she'll join us in the hot tub." Morgie was almost dancing while sitting down. "She's got another surprise for you later, you'll love it. Let's have supper."

"Sure. Just let me run through the shower."

She kissed my cheek. "Okay, Daddy."

Dinner was excellent, much to my surprise. Morgie seemed to have grown up over the past few months: the house was immaculate. Fresh cut flowers were in the middle of the table, and soft music welled from somewhere. She put on a sleeveless floral dress, and she listened to all the stories of my recent trip without looking bored. She talked about all the preparations she was doing with Tay-Tay to get ready for the baby, already checking out pre-schools and nannies. It reminded me of the obsession my wife and I had when our first baby was on the way. I had to smile at carefree, blithe spirit Morgan coming down to earth for the first time in her life.

We heard the door slam just after Morgie dished up the ice cream. "That's Tay-Tay. She has a presentation to make in a few minutes, and then we'll all get in the hot tub. Did you like dinner, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. It was the best. Thank you."

She smiled sweetly at me. "You're welcome. I remember when you caught Tay-Tay and me fooling around that day; you know it was a set-up, don't you?"

"Yes, Baby. I knew it from the start."

Blushing, she continued, "Well, it was just a whim to do that, but I can't believe how much has happened. I love being with you, and sharing you with my best girlie girl, doing everything we can to make you happy. You've been sooo good to me, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too, pumpkin." I yawned. "Have you got anything exciting planned in the next few minutes, or are you ready to risk me falling asleep for a few years?"

At that moment, Tay-Tay entered the room. Her face and hair were done perfectly, and she wore red polish on all her nails. She wore a black halter dress, elegant, with the front pulled down to expose her plump tits. They were parked on a silver tray, which also held a single red candle and a glass of champagne. The tray covered her baby bump. Morgie dimmed the lights so the candle stood out, and smiled at her as she walked up in front of my chair.

"Mr. Jenkins, Daddy, I want to give you a present. I want you to have my tits, now and forever. You can do anything you want to with them. You can do anything you want with me. I will be loyal to you, always. When Lydia retires, I'll take over for her and help make you richer. I'll give you babies and blow jobs and back rubs, I will be there for you always, just like my lovely wife, Morgan. We will be together always. My tits are yours, I am yours."

I clapped. "Very impressive, Taylor. I accept. I want to test you a little."

"Yes, boss."

Taking the candle, I held it up and looked into her eyes. They were sparkling in the wan light, smiling at me, daring me. I let a couple of wax drop falls on her silken skin, halfway down her chest. She took them unblinking and kept smiling, fearless. I dropped a couple more centimeters from the brown nub, and she took them unflinchingly as well. We held a few moments more staring, unblinking. Then a sent a couple of drops right on the spongy nipple, hitting it perfectly on the nub. She blinked and fought to keep her face still, taking deep breaths through her nose to cope with the heat, before settling back.

With a flourish, I took the glass and downed the champagne in a gulp. "I accept your offer, and I accept you." The room spun a little. "If you two want to serve me, you'd better hurry, I don't think I'll be able to stay up and soak with you."

Going back into the den, I sat in my favorite recliner and laid back. The girls came and pulled my pants down, exposing my cock to them. Tay-Tay licked it and said, "Oh Morgie, baby, it tastes like you just fucked him."

Morgie smiled. "Yeah. Daddy gave me an incest baby. It's gonna be so much fun to be pregnant together, and our babies will have a lifetime to play together, brother and sister, or something like that..."

"I'm so happy for you, Morgie." Tay-Tay kissed her with a big, open mouthed kiss; I could see their tongues dancing with each other. That got my pocket rocket primed, and they descended on it, putting it in the middle of their tongue duet before Morgie slid down to savor my nuts while Tay-Tay engulfed my rod.

I was in heaven, I never wanted it to end. They worked me over, took me to the edge a couple of times, and finally brought me off, covering both their faces with my white goo. They licked me clean and they worked on each other. I don't remember how I got to my bed, I guess they must have picked me up and half carried me, but as I was falling asleep, I thought life couldn't get any better than this. Not only that, but my little girls had grown up, which is more than a lot of parents can say.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers