Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 03

Story Info
Doing Joni Again.
2.8k words
4.31
57k
18
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers

(Interracial Sex begins in a later Chapter)


"Let's do it in the car if I can't get John out of the house." Joni sounded frustrated over the phone. It had been over a week since we did the "fuck me in my marriage bed" sex.

"Hey, I'm doing without it, too."

"Oh, I'm not doing without it. John got frisky with me the next day after you were here. I needed fucked so we did it while the kids were downstairs watching television. I planted my butt in the exact same spot as where it was when we did it. God, how I wish it were you. I really needed the extra couple of inches in me."

"So, you are getting some and I'm not? How fair is that?"

"I don't know what is going on. John is usually hung up on work and Church. After getting home Sunday after services he was at me again. I spend half my time thinking about you fucking me and maybe it shows somehow. Anyway, he gave it to me good. I only wish he didn't suffer from Mormon Dick. I could use a little more than the 5 inches."

"Sounds like you are getting some at home. What's the problem?" I teased her a little bit.

"The problem is that I need some strange cock. I keep thinking about how we would hold your depth to about the length of John's pecker and the shove it all in and fuck like crazy. I need that."

"I'm off the next two days, so I can't get away from my wife. Maybe you can buddy up with your husband some more."

"We'll see. When I call you better be hard and ready. I need your cock and I need to feel you cum inside me."

Sometimes women are hard to understand. They say they aren't getting any. They say they want to get back at their husband and he isn't getting the job done in bed. Yet, the first time he wants to fuck they roll onto their back and spread their legs for him. I was kind of holding out for Joni. Not that my wife and I do it that often anyway. It just irritates me off that if it were me getting it at home Joni would be pissed at me.

Three days later my phone rings again. "Hey, hot stuff!" Joni's voice came over the phone. "John's going to be gone for four days. Get yourself over here tomorrow and fuck me. I'll pick you up at FrontRunner like before and sneak you in my garage."

"Okay, finally some more Mormon pussy for me. I'm looking forward to it."

The next day all went as planned as I lied to my wife about going in to work a couple of hours early. I lied to Joni that it was all the time I could get free. Any more than a couple of hours puts a lot of strain on a guy. You fuck a couple of times and then the chick starts to talk about serious things. Things like I don't really give a shit to know or hear about.

We didn't have to do it in the garage in the car this time. Joni grabbed my hand and led me straight inside the house. As soon as we stepped into the kitchen I learned she was naked under her traditional Capri Pants and knit shirt as she stripped down right there.

"I decided to walk naked through my house with my new guy."

"Well, great, I love the view." There were those edible A-Cup tits again with the trim body and the nice ass. Getting a hardon is no problem.

"Lead the way," I told her.

"We are going to do something different today. I want to fuck you and have you cum in me in every room in the house."

"Holy shit, how many rooms are there?"

"No, not all of them today, silly. I'm not that greedy. We'll just do it in a different room each time."

"Wow, not that I don't wish that I could, that is a big relief. Were do we start?"

"This may sound a little odd, but I want you to screw me in my daughter's room. Jessie's 14 and if you are going to do evil things in your house why not start in the last place you think would be right."

We headed up the stairs and down the hall. Jessie's room was a good mix for a young girl. Teddy Bears and a couple of dolls for the childhood phase and the usual mix teenager stuff. Apparently she had some trouble deciding what to wear and several outfits were scattered around, including pajamas and panties from the day before. When I stepped around the bed to get ready to fuck her mom there there they were, all kind of cute, yet sexy.

Joni flopped onto her daughter's bed and faced me on one side, with her one leg working in and out giving me the great beaver shot. I got into the bed with her and started to play with her boobs and suck the nipples.

That brought out a moan in Joni, "Oh damn, how I have missed your touch on my body. Keep doing what you are doing, but remember that Momma wants her pussy eaten. You do remember how to eat pussy, don't you?"

"I remember it is best to eat it before you fuck it. You didn't give John a going away fuck this morning, did you?"

"No, he was back to the old John. Worried about work. Not knowing his bride was planning to fuck her boyfriend this afternoon."

I kissed my way down to her pubic mound and pulled the hair with my teeth and lips. Her scent was sweet and slightly musky. I covered her clit with my tongue and teased it until she rocked her pelvis. She squealed as she came before I ever touched her pussy lips themselves.

I moved on down and started to eat her out. She eased back and relaxed as we had the first cum out of the way. It made her wet and the slickness and taste were making me want to make her cum again. I watched her eyes as I sucked her cunt lips into my mouth, one, then the other.

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair, slightly pulling me into her wetness when I hit the good spots.

"Would you fuck me if I were 14 years of age? Would you eat my pussy like you are now?"

This could be trouble! "Uh, no ... well if it was you, probably yes. You would be pretty hard to turn down." I answered.

"Do you think I would have been pretty when I was fourteen?"

"Probably, do you have any photos?" I asked. Actually, I was beginning to wonder what her daughter Jessie looked like. I could see a bra in the pile of clothes and it looked like her tits are bigger already than her mother's tits. And, the panties face up on the floor that she had worn have some dried girl fluids in them. She either got wet easily or maybe masturbated. It wasn't a cum spot, but followed her slit. I'd like to see if she smells as good as her mom.

All of this got me more excited and into making Joni cum on my face and she was starting to squirm from my attention. I was swallowing more from her as I ran my nose and mouth into her slit, licking and nibbling on her cunt. I was wondering if she would shoot her juices like she did when I ate her out last week. Joni started thrashing about the bed like she was trying to get away, all the while pulling my face tighter into her crotch. With a little more effort I had her jolt and yell out, "Holy Fuck, eat me. You are making me cum."

She bucked and rocked and I kept my face buried, trying to not let the extra wetness escape my mouth. There was a glob of juice coming from her cunt. I think what happened must have been that she was so wet inside that when she came she squeezed out the excess all at once. Anyway, I loved it. The taste was sweet and her juices were slick as I swallowed them.

I let her come down a little bit and catch her breath, although I didn't stop making love to her hot cunt with my tongue and mouth. Just as she started to relax a little bit I sucked her clit between my lips and mashed it with my tongue, wiggling all over it. It was too much for her and she tried to push me off of it, but I would not let her go. In a few more seconds she was cumming again and went completely limp as if she had passed out from my actions.

I stayed in position and gave her slit soft kisses every few moments. After a few minutes she began to run her fingers through my hair. Joni gave a few soft sighs and breathily asked, "Would you please come up and fuck me".

My face was coated with pussy juice and my cock as hard as a rock as I moved up to give her a kiss. I was wondering how she would react to the taste of her cunt in the kiss. She gave me a hot kiss back for a couple of minutes and said, "It's like eating my own pussy. You need to wipe off your face. I would say use my panties, but as you know I didn't start off wearing any."

I reached over the side of the bed and picked up the soiled pair from the floor that belonged to her daughter. What a great chance to see what Jessie's cunt smells like. I put them to my face and took a big whiff before covering them with her mother's cum. They were great. Daughter was even more intoxicating that Mother. While I was eating Joni I was wondering what it would be like to have Jessie squirming in her place, rubbing her young snatch against my tongue as I made her cum. That's a pretty good fantasy over a young Mormon girl when I had no idea of what she looked like. And, that was never going to happen.

"What are you thinking about? I need some hard cock over here. Put down the panties Romeo and give Momma a good fuck."

That seemed kind of odd, sort of like I was fucking her daughter by proxy. Maybe in the way that Mormons baptize the dead by standing in for a dead person that was never a Mormon in the first place at a baptism . Whatever, if Momma wants a good fuck, I am certainly ready for it.

I lined up with her slit and Joni reached down to guide the head of my cock. I made one smooth motion and had our pubic areas touching on the first smooth stroke. It was warm and wet. Very, very wet. I held in it and we kissed for a few moments. Then Joni began fucking herself with my cock buried in her.

"Oh, that is so nice. Let me do the work for a little while. I'll put its head in all the right spots. God, I missed the size of you in me."

I let her do this for several minutes. I guess she was hitting all the right spots as she was picking up tempo as I just kept myself buried between her skinny thighs. She could get into some amazing positions. She would spread eagle to where her legs were almost straight out and then would draw them up to where it looked like she could almost get them behind her head. I just kept holding myself in deep while it felt like her wet cunt was polishing the head of my dick.

Again, the tempo picked and she was becoming a wild woman. "Fuck me. Screw me like my husband never could. Bury you cock deep inside me."

Things were becoming critical. It felt like her squirming might rip my cock right off at the base. At the other end, it felt like the head was being drawn in ever deeper. I don't know about her, but I was about to lose my load and cum in her right now.

"Yes, keeping fucking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your beautiful cock. Cum in me! Fill me with your sperm!"

We laid there, still with my penis inside her body. It was almost time to clean up and head off to work. I was looking around Jessie's room and wondered what it would be like to fuck this mystery teen while I still laid there with my cock in her mother. We moved apart and I headed for the bathroom. "I'll have something to show you when you get out of the shower."

When I emerged and dried off Joni, still naked, took my hand and led me back to Jessie's room and sat on the bed. I couldn't imagine what this surprise could be. This is the part I would try to avoid because she had pictures to show me, but I am hoping there is one of Jessie in there. First it was Joni at about age fourteen herself. Tall and gangly looking with face features too large and skinny as hell.

"Here I am at fourteen. Would you still fuck me if you saw me like that now?"

Sometimes you need more time to think, but ... "Knowing it was you, I have to fuck you. And, knowing you, you probably would have wanted it."

"At fourteen I did wonder what my man would be like and what fucking was like. I masturbated a lot and rubbed my self raw some of the time. Just wondering about how it must feel to be fucked. Then I got married, but didn't eally know what it was like to be fucked until I fucked you. I didn't have any idea how great something bigger than 'Mormon Dick' could be."

Still, this was think was kind of creepy, but in a good way.

"Here is another photo of me at about sixteen. Not a lot of difference. This is me with John and the kids taken at Christmas last year, and this last one is the two youngest ones I took a few weeks ago."

Bingo! Little Jessie now has a face, and the body looks good that goes with it. Yet, there was something recognizable about the little tart. Oh shit, she is a friend of my buddy Chuck's daughter. I've seen her at his house. His daughter and Jessie are friends and the two of them hang out over there. What Joni probably doesn't know is that she changes into the other girl's clothes and they walk around the neighborhood dressed in a very non-Mormon fashion.

My buddy has a pool, so I have seen Jessie in a very tiny swim suit that belongs to her friend. She definitely had more body than swim suit that made her next to nude. The top was a couple of patches with strings and the bottom was the same, and man she made it look good. I remember Jessie standing in front of us and I could see a few pussy hairs sticking out of the bottoms of the suit.

The two girls were really flirty with us both and made efforts for the nipples to almost show in the suits and managed to move around to enhance the shape of their asses. Both girls rubbed against us 'accidentally' and Chuck's daughter Lizzie sat on his lap. Lizzie tried to get Jessie to sit on mine. Jessie looked like she wanted to, but then ran and dove in the pool.

I asked my buddy why he let his daughter dress in such a sexy way for a fourteen year old. The answer was Jessie and a couple of Lizzie's other Mormon friends that came to see his daughter got to dress and act like they could not at home. I've got to hang out with Chuck more.

I actually went home and fucked the old lady while thinking what it would be like to fuck Lizzie or Jessie. I wish girls looked like that when I was fourteen.

I didn't mention anything to Joni about her daughter being a hot little bitch like her mother. That could be a well used secret someday, so I just smiled and told Joni she had a nice family.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers