Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 04

Story Info
Joni's Sister Tami.
5.7k words
4.42
79.9k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

After getting home from work the evening after the spending part of the afternoon with Joni I checked my Gmail box to see if there were any messages. I had trouble all shift long not thinking about how Joni had me fuck her in her daughter Jessie's bed. That and not being able to shake the idea of how good Jessie's used panties crotch smelled.

Then learning that Jessie was the same girl in the small bikini that I had seen with my friend Chuck's daughter at their house really set the stage for a fucked up night at work. Yes, I know that she is off limits at her age, but she looked better than most women. Then finding out I'm fucking her mother when if I had my choice I'd take Jessie. Too bad the old Mormon days are gone. She'd be married to some older guy my age along with three or four of her husband's other wives.

There were four messages from Joni in my inbox.

First Message.

Thanks for another great time. I still can feel what you did to me. I know you are still at work, but wanted to tell you that I'm watching television with my kids and your cum in running out of slit. That makes me hot and wanting to fuck you again very soon. Even writing this is making me get even hornier. Between what you left in there and what I am making to add to it has made me need get up to wipe my pussy twice. My panties have a big sticky spot. Thanks for the sperm load.

Commercial is over. Got to get back to the kids. Oops. Got to wipe myself again. How much did you put in there?

Joni

That was kind of hot. This Mormon wife is sitting in her living room with her kids. He husband is away on business and she slips away to email me to thank me for cumming in her. Little does she know how much the afternoon had gotten to me as well. Living with a secret is sure a lot of fun. My wife has gone to bed, I've got a big hardon, and the idea of waking her up for a fuck is the farthest thing from my mind.

Joni's second email.

I should be feeling guilty, but I don't. I look at my son and daughter and think about what I have done to them and their father. Then I feel my pussy react to the idea of fucking you again.

I keep feeling more of our wetness trickle into my panties when I think about it. And, I want more. If you were outside the house right now I'd slip out and fuck on my front lawn.

We are getting ready for bed right now. Matt is already in his room. I know he is 17 and no girlfriend he really likes. He'll be going on a mission soon and probably marry when he gets back after the two years. I wonder what he would think if he knew his mother was a cheater?

Joni

I didn't even know the kid was named Matt. Anyway, if I had just spent a couple of hours in the same room with his mom and his sister I'd be in my room doing some serious jacking off. I never had a sister I'd want to fuck. In Matt's case doing his mom or his sister has to have crossed his mind.

Joni's third email.

Matt's door was closed. I went in to Jessie's room to kiss her goodnight. All the feeling I wanted from doing you in her room, from the way you ate me out to the fucking you gave me in her bed came back and hit me hard. My knees got week, my nipples hardened on my breasts and my pussy felt like its lips wanted to reach out and take in the head of your cock and pull it up inside me.

I looked at my Jessie and wondered if she will get to know such a feeling someday. Will she will have a husband that will love and satisfy her or if she will be like me and get a thrill from cheating with a lover with a nice non-Mormon cock like yours?

I kissed her goodnight and watched her for a few moments lay there under her blanket as she snuggled into bed. Someday soon she will be gone with a husband. Will she then continue to slip into bed and drift off to sleep or will she lift up her gown and spread her legs to take a nice fat cock into her vagina and know the thrill of an orgasm like you give to me?

Right now I remember my life at that time and had no idea what it would be like to get fucked by a man not my husband and me not his wife.

Pretty fucking good, isn't it?

Joni

Joni's fourth email.

This stuff running out of my pussy has gotten to the point that it can't be any more of you, I don't care how much you squirted into me. Why am I so hot to fuck? I'm getting as wet as when you eat me with your tongue buried in my cunt. That makes me want to cum hard like when you suck my clit. Maybe a hot bath will help. I've never fingered myself to cum, but I am considering it.

When I stopped to read back what I have written I found myself playing with my nipples. Which felt nice. So, I rubbed a couple of fingers over my mound and played with the pubic hair while I idly thought about having you inside me again. Just wondered how wet I really am, so I dropped the fingers to my slit and I am soaked.

After writing the above I took my fingers and pushed them a little way inside me. Which was great. Then I pulled my fingers out and looked at my wetness. Gee, I'm kind of proud I made all that goo all by myself. I rubbed it between my fingers and it is super slick. I held my fingers to my nose and I really do smell good. Thank you for telling me so. No wonder you want your face down there so much.

Then I thought about what you said about how good I taste. What the heck. I do taste good. I licked both fingers and dipped in a couple of times more. I never thought I'd like it. I got lost in what I was doing. I'm was sitting here at John's desk with my hand in my pajamas rubbing my cunt like crazy. I didn't realize I was rubbing so intensely until I could feel an orgasm coming.

Even when I was a teen I never did this and had no idea how hot I would get and how wet. I was making squishy sounds as my hand moved so fast. I slowed down as I was afraid to cum and didn't want the feeling to end. I sat at the computer and moved two fingers back inside my pussy. I thought why not try a third and the third felt so good. I started rocking on my fingers and again was afraid to cum. I pulled my fingers out and again I put them to my nose and smelled my scent. The coating was thick and slick and I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked.

How I wished you were down there doing those things you do to me when you eat me.

You should know that I kept doing myself as I read the above. I lost it and came on my fingers. A first time for me! What have I turned myself into and why am I blaming you for it?

I guess I made a little noise because Jessie woke up and came in to see if I was okay. I told her I thought I saw a spider. She asked what the smell was in Dad's office. I told her it was hard to tell not knowing what her dad might have dragged in, knowing myself it was the scent of my cum. Good God, it did smell really strong. Jessie just said, "Oh, well, it smells good, whatever it is."

I typed off a quick reply to answer all four emails.

Joni,

Sweetie, you're going to injure yourself over there. I feel a little endangered having a girlfriend that likes the taste of pussy. I 'm glad the cum I put into you is remembered fondly.

Can't wait to get to you again. You're enough to make a guy jackoff if I didn't want to waste it.

After reading all that from Joni I waited for my dick to go soft. I hadn't got to clean up really well at Joni's before I went to work. I decided I'd better shower before bed.

When I got to bed my wife was sleeping, but seemed restless. I was rethinking the emails from Joni in my mind when my wife woke up. "Did you shower just now?"

"I did before I came to bed. I got a little sweaty at work tonight."

"Okay, I've got something to tell you. I guess it can wait until morning. Patrick told me today that there is a promotion at work and that Joni and me are the two candidates. There is no way I would let that bitch to get it ahead of me."

I hear about this Patrick all of the time. He is the boss above the two. I don't pay a lot of attention, so I don't even know if Patrick is his first or last name. My wife obsesses so much about work it works into every conversation we have. I'm glad she rolled back over rather than fill me in with details.

My wife was not working the next day and I was up around 9:00 AM. About 10:00 AM we had been watching a program that had recorded the night before. At the end she asked me if I was not going to shower.

"I showered last night. Remember, I told you?"

"Okay, that's right." She came over to my chair and dropped down in front of me like she was going to say something. Instead she got kind of a cold look in her eye and reached up into the stretch shorts I sleep in and grabbed my cock, wrapped her hand around it, and kissed it on the head.

I wasn't going to say anything because she hadn't kissed my cock in a long time. All the way back to early in our marriage. She had played hard to get with me, but I'd heard a couple of remarks that she liked to fuck. Right after we married she was actually did suck on my cock several times. She was the only one ever to do that to me and I was liking it but she never had made me cum. Then one Saturday afternoon, still being honeymooners, we decided to hang out at home and ended up naked on the bed.

She played with me and got it hard and started putting it in her mouth. It was really feeling good and she was lying in between my legs. I watched her look back at me with those blue eyes as she worked the head using her tongue and she gradually took in more of it. She made a comment about wondering if she could get it all down her throat. I'd heard of that, but never thought my bride would even consider it.

It kind of looked like she was going to try as more disappeared past her lips. I was feeling a little playful so I flexed by pelvic muscles a little bit to make the head be a tiny bit larger. She jerked back and looked at me and back at my cock and said, "Oh, they always do that right before they cum and I thought you were going to cum in my mouth. I didn't want you to cum yet because I think I can get yours down my throat."

We have never discussed it since, even though I tried a couple of times. What I got from it was that she had sucked a lot of cocks and knew they would swell a bit right before they did cum in her mouth. Also, she thought she could get my cock down her throat, but there were some guys' cocks that sucked that she couldn't swallow?

Many years later I am in my chair, my wife just kissed my cock and has now taken the head into her mouth. Still with the cold look in her eye she pushed her mouth down more on my shaft. Then she looked away and starting licking the lead and dropping her mouth down and sucking. It felt good and she looked good doing it.

Then she started pushing the head back against her throat and gagging a little. After a few minutes she actually had my cock going down her throat and with measured breaths she worked it down until her lips were against my pubic bone. She finally completed the deep throat and when I felt my cum start to spurt out she felt it, too.

She pulled back and kept the end of me in her mouth and I shot my load right there. She continued to suck softly and tease the head with her tongue. She then pulled back and showed me the cum in her mouth, smiled at me and swallowed it while not spilling a drop.

"There. I always thought I owed you that." She kept the cold look. "I wanted to tell you that the job that Joni and I were both up for was something I really wanted. I knew with Patrick and Joni both being Mormon I probably wouldn't have much of a chance of getting the job. Patrick talked to me before he talked to Joni. He wanted to know why I would be the better one for the job I told him because I was going to suck his cock. I did, right there in his office, like I just did you. I got the job and part of the deal is that I am going to suck his cock every week."

"Well, congratulations on the promotion, I guess. So, every week, at some time, you are going to suck his cock at work?"

"Yes, at work. Maybe in his car. Maybe in my car in the parking lot. His wife is an uptight Mormon bitch and a blowjob a week should relax him enough to make him easier to work for. Another thing he said was that if he knew I'd do that he might have put me up for the State District job to see what I would have done."

"So, what would you have done?"

"I don't want the State District. He said when it comes up then he might offer it to Joni. I told him I'd fuck him once a month if he didn't offer it to her."

"I can't see you doing that."

"Well, were are both off tomorrow and he is coming over here. Do you want me to fuck him in our bed or the guest room? Tomorrow would be a good day for you to go to work early. He probably won't last long, but if I'm going to fuck him I try to do it a couple of times."

With that she got up and started doing some laundry and cleaning. Didn't even bother to get a drink to wash my cum taste from her mouth. I wandered my way towards the computer and emailed Joni.

Hey, I've got several hours before work tomorrow. Can I get some Mormon pussy?

She must have been right at the computer.

Was just ready to email you with some news. After my wild night I seem pretty much recovered. I called my sister Tami. She is 6 years older than me and was kind of like a mother or an aunt to me as much as a sister. I just blurted out that I was cheating on John. We talked for over an hour about it and she asked a lot about you and how we got started doing each other.

John is an asshole with his LDS ways and doesn't give a lot of respect to women. Tami's husband is the Bishop in their ward and she goes through hell with his attitude and all the time they expect from her for church work.

Strangely we were talking about how it felt to cheat on the bastards and the way you eat me and fuck me in general. I am stunned that my sister, the Bishop's wife wants to meet you. Even more so that she wanted to know if I thought you'd fuck her, too.

So, I have to ask, would you fuck my sister if you meet her and she wants you to fuck her?

Does anyone ever think over what they are going to write. I did. For about five seconds. I knew I couldn't say yes and didn't know if the sister was a dog in looks.

Joni,

I don't want to fuck your sister. I can't believe you would ask when you know how crazy I am about fucking you. Maybe we can find someone else to do it.

And, the quick reply.

That was the right answer, but you are going with me to meet Tami. Since you have the extra time tomorrow we can do it then. If we meet and every one doesn't chicken out then we can discuss whether you are going to fuck her or not. You are not going to insult Tami by turning her down when you don't know her.

What time can we meet?

And my reply:

From what I can see there is no reason we can't start by 10:00 AM. My wife says she wants me out of the house.

What the fuck? Has anyone ever gotten an email where a lover has asked the guy to fuck her sister?

Earlier than usual I got out of bed. My wife was singing in the kitchen. Little did she know we were both having a "Fuck a Mormon" day. I hope Patrick has a cock three inches long. But, again bigger might be better.

My wife chimed out, "There's my husband. Are we all ready to get out of the house so you wife can fuck her boss?"

My life has done about six 180's the last week. Now it's my wife fucking some stranger.

"Yeah, I'll get some toast and get out of your way. This comes as quite a shock to me. I didn't except you to do something like this."

"Well, its just that this time you know about it. You never answered if I should fuck him in our bed or the guest room."

"This time?"

"Yes, sometimes the girl just needs the extra attention."

I got my stuff and went into the garage and started to back out when up walks Patrick. "Hey Dude, you wife said she told you I'd be fucking her"

"Where did you come from?"

"She told me to park up the street and walk in. I'm a little anxious and guess I should have waited for an all clear sign. This is my first ever strange pussy. I've thought your wife was hot from the beginning. I'd be so jealous if she was my wife and she was going to let someone else fuck her."

"Well, just do her a couple of times and don't be teaching her you crazy Mormon ideas. She'll want you to cum in her. Don't leave cum stains on my side of the bed. Oh, by the way, how big is your dick?"

"Three inches."

I laughed.

"Just kidding, Dude."

Damn, young guys. He'll probably be all excited and cum in her right away, but recover and fuck her a couple of times more. I think I am taking this rather well.

Joni's sister better be a knockout babe. I head over town for the K-Mart parking lot. It's on the way to Joni's sister's house and she will pick me up there. I waited about twenty minutes since I got out of my house so early. She parked beside and both walked toward the store and then walked back together and got in her car.

"You can sit in front with me as I don't think we'll be recognized until we get near Tami's house. Aren't you afraid that I'll be pissed if you actually do fuck my sister?"

"I'm expecting you to be angry, but I've not agreed to do it yet."

"You won't have a choice. If she wants you to do it, then you are going to shut up and fuck her."

"What if I don't like it?"

"I thought you were a Mormon pussy fan, and it is my sister."

"How many sisters do you have?"

"Five sisters. Three brothers."

"Whoa, must be something at Christmas."

"Okay, just lay the seat back. We are almost there. It's about two blocks around this corner."

The inside of the the car got darker and the sun vanished from site as we pulled into Tami's garage. Tami closed the door and invited us inside. The house was cluttered with too many things. So much Mormon stuff related to her husband being a Bishop right down to a desk that was way bigger than it needed to have been.

Tami herself seemed alright without me blatantly checking her out. She was pretty enough. Prettier than her sister. Somewhat heavier as well. It looked like she applied makeup she was not used to wearing and she was wearing a typical Mormon blouse and skirt. Tami motioned Joni and I to sit on a loveseat and she sat in a large chair.

"Joni tells me she has started to talk dirty and use words we think unspeakable, even to our spouses. She also tells me she enjoys it. Joni also is very pleased with herself about what she is doing to John by having you as a lover. In addition, Joni has quit wearing her LDS garments and sometimes wears no underwear at all. She has bragged to me about you physical endowment and the manner of your lovemaking."

"I find Joni to be an intoxicating example of a woman," were the words that came to my mind. I felt I was being interviewed by the Queen.

"Joni is my little sister, and she is doing something I have often considered. Our Mormon men do not necessarily have a good a respect for their wives, nor to they give them much freedom to be themselves. I have taken Temple Vows with my husband and our family has been seal to each other for eternity in the view of LDS religion. I do not think I want to spend eternity with this man.

We sat silently waiting for her to continue.

"I've only considered this for one day, but gave it thought often to what it would be like to do to my husband what my sister has done to hers."

There was a very long pause and more quiet than church. Tami leaned over and took off her shoes and stood up. She then took off her skirt then her blouse and went on until she was stripped naked, separating her garments from the rest of her clothes, and tossing the garments as hard as she could across the room while neatly folding the rest.

Tami wasn't the knockout babe I had hoped for, but had ample breasts and her pubic hair was actually blond like on her head. You could see her pussy lips starting to pout out as she stood before us. He nipples were noticeably hardened. She wasn't heavy, but could lose ten pounds.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers
12