Morning

Story Info
Two lovers indulge in the glory of morning.
343 words
3.92
17.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the sun beginning to seep through the blinds, and there was a soft breeze coming in the window, as she lay in her bed with her lover beside her.

He would soon stir, stretch and move closer to her, as he did at this time every morning. She could feel his hot breath as he moved to kiss the nape of her neck. A rush of anticipated pleasure flooded her pussy as he mounted her. Nothing was said, there was no need. He new she wanted him.

She sighed as she opened her legs to receive his hard cock. She felt warm inside as he entered her with a thrust. Their hips moved in unison. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other glad they were no other place than where they were at that moment.


She arched her back. Her nipples hardened as he kissed her breasts. She clasped his ass--one of his best assets, she thought briefly, pushing him inside of her deeper and deeper.

He whispered naughty, sexy things in her ear and told her he loved her and that she was beautiful.

"You're divine," he whispered breathlessly.

Her reply, "You're mine."

Kissing each other passionately now, tongues probing, moaning louder, they pumped frantically until...until they could hold back no longer nor wanted to. He burst his warm cum into her as she too reached orgasm. Her cunt throbbed and swelled as she received his hot juice with absolute pleasure, triumphant that she had made him climax.

Their breathing slowed. They lay quietly, him still in her. They looked at each other. Her hair was a tangled mess. He brushed it from her face.

"Good morning," they said to each other.

The sun had risen, but there was no hurry to get out of bed. They would probably fall asleep, then rise, shower together, and start their day.

But for now they would sleep, him on his back, and she would snuggle herself into him - the safest place in the world.

- The End -