Morning

Story Info
This story is about the greatest way to wake up.
813 words
4.33
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's morning. I slowly roll over to discover you beside me. At first, your mere presence next to me is startling, but it slowly melts away as I watch you sleep. You look so peaceful. I can only imagine what you are dreaming about. I run my right hand through your hair. It feels so great going through my fingers. I wish I could do this forever but it wakes you up. You smile at me. You know the smile; the one that melts my heart, the one that reminds me that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. You then put your arms around me, pull me in close, and kiss me softly. I snuggle right under your chin and, for the first time in a long time, I feel perfectly comfortable and safe. It is the most perfect place in the whole world.

I fall asleep again in your arms. My dreams are filled with laughter, sunshine, and children running all over the place. These dreams are quite different from the terrifying ones I have been having lately. It must have been how wonderful I felt in your arms that brought these delightful dreams to my slumber.

A little while later, I feel as if I'm being watched and I slowly open my eyes. My suspicions were right. You are watching me sleep. I giggle to myself because I was guilty of this just a little while before. You think I'm laughing at you, so you begin to tickle me mercilessly. My face feels like it is on fire as I laugh and laugh and try to tickle you back. This is difficult because you are only ticklish in one spot and it is very hard to get to that spot at this point in our tickle war. You eventually end this torture, take me into your arms and begin kissing me.

I love these passionate kisses. The moment your lips touch mine, a chill runs down my spine and I feel like there is no one in the world but the two of us. These are the moments in which you have total control over me. I wonder if you know this because you begin to run your hands all over my sensitive body. Your fingers lightly touching my skin excite me more than I let on. Soon, though, my body gives my façade away and lets you know what is going on in my head.

You slowing pull my cherry red silk nightgown over my head and throw it on the floor. Then, you lay me down slowly on our fluffy, pillow-filled bed and begin kissing me from my lips to the special spots on my neck. My hands run up and down your back; the right one eventually ends up going through your hair while the left continues to explore the rest of your body.

Your kissing takes you down my chest to my breasts. Your hands are already on them, massaging them softly. My nipples have become hard so every tantalizing touch sends chills down my spine. You kiss the right nipple and run your tongue around it lightly. You suck on it a little bit and then do the same to the left.

By now I no longer have control over my actions and I forcefully, hungrily pull off your boxers, revealing your hardening member. I grab it with my left hand and begin rubbing up and down on the shaft until I feel you are hard enough.

You slowly remove my black silk panties to reveal my already wet vagina. You go down there and begin to lick and suck on my clitoris, making me want you even more. I pull you back up to my lips kiss you passionately. We look into each other's eyes and we know what is going to happen next. I wrap my legs around your waist and you position yourself to enter my vagina. You enter easily and slowly. Ecstasy fills my entire body as you make love to me softly. Eventually, we get used to this and our sexual hunger becomes too much and we begin to go faster and faster, harder and harder. Sweat is dripping from our bodies and we kiss each other, smoldering my screams and moans of delight.

I love these passionate kisses. These kisses remind me of our eternal, never-ending love. The moment your lips touch mine, a chill runs down my spine. As our love-making comes to an end with colossal orgasms, I cannot help but feel complete and totally content. Our breathing is rapid and our hearts are pounding, but you still find a way to smile at me. You know the smile; the one that melts my heart, the one that reminds me that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you.