Morning After

Story Info
Kitten and Daddy add a third.
2.7k words
4
16.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a MTV pop song in the 90s, where the bandmates, male or female, were "gender ambiguous" everyone sported tight leather pants, over coiffed hair, make up and gyrated their pelvises at each other. When it came to who was screwing who, at the time of filming, they were harder to figure out than Fleetwood Mac. The blackout drapes of our hotel room made the time of day chronos challenged, a truly magical, ambiguous time. Magical because we were all a jumble of arms, legs and "naughty bits." As always, you had kicked off your covers and were sleeping face-down, displaying the beautiful curves of your ass. I was in the middle, one hand fingers in your crack, gently clutching your hiney. Joshua was spooned up against me, arm over my chest and legs tangled with mine, gently making his presence known by other parts of his body's expanding condition. You were so cutely snuffling, it would be rude to say snoring, but you were clearly exhausted. I hadn't predicted how hard pushing you last night must have been on your introvert tendencies, but as Billy Joel penned, "Honey, you sure did put on a show."

I moved my free hand from your butt to Joshua cock, dragging it up and down my crack in greeting. Cheeky devil knew just when to half-thrust to put pressure on my hole and open my eyes wide without entering. Kind of a polite knocking at the door, backdoor in this case. He gave me a quick bite on the side of my neck and rolled over to crawl out of bed. I followed suit, pulling up the sheet to lightly cover you, so you wouldn't chill. We made it around the divider to the bathroom to relieve ourselves. As we stepped up to the toilet, we grabbed each others' cocks and aimed at the water. A strangely, intimate but innocent acknowledgment of our previous night's festivities. I managed to spray my own cock with stream and he looked up with a cocked eyebrow. I just shrugged and winked. He leaned over and whispered, "YOU did not tell me how kinky you two were. I expected her to sit in the chair and watch us. Instead, she was the cherry on top of our sundae and now your hinting at piss play?" I replied, "You saying we didn't live up to expectations?" "No, you two are a 14 on a scale of 10. I know you two are going to have 'things' to talk about in the light of dawn. I'm going to throw clothes on and go downstairs and bring coffees back." "She likes her mochas, half hot chocolate. If you want brownie points, get a doughnut with sprinkles, too. I like mine with two sugars and a generous spot of cream." "No doubt, I could have predicted that. Even your coffee is a sexual metaphor." "Just one more thing ..." as he leans over and tongues my nipples "don't forget me while I'm gone." Fat chance with the way that log is swinging above his thighs! He dresses and pads out the door on his mission of mercy.

I silently brush my teeth and then I slide back into bad and slide my cock along your crack, your purr and reach your hand back to grab a bit of my ass and pull me more tightly into yours. I reply by licking then biting your neck. I place my hand on your chin, turning your head around so that I can kiss you. There is something about kissing you first thing in the morning, the taste of your "icky" mouth is such a turn on to me. It's so animal and never fails to kick my lust past reason. It's just another way of demonstrating that you always turn me on. It seems to be working, I hear that deep, sexy growl in your throat as I pinch your nipples. You reach behind, guiding my cock into your ass. Last night's cum acting as a lubricant for this morning's first adventure. I whisper in your ear, "Let's see if you can make chocolate milk by squeezing my cream into your ass. Let's see if you can cum just from squeezing me." I know this is not even a challenge for you, but the morning's early and I want you ready to combust on my match. I'm watching you twist your nipples while doing a chacha against my cock. Joshua walks in just as you climax and scream. He hurriedly shuts the door to keep your joy in the room and watches you as you gently come back to Earth. He smiles at you when you open your eyes. I brought you mocha with double chocolate and doughnuts. I got two sprinkly doughnuts, one for each nipple, so that Daddy and I can have something for breakfast. I got you a special chocolate twisty doughnut with double-sprinkles because I know you like twisted things, like your Daddy and me together.

"DADDY! I have to go tinkle. Make Joshua close his eyes!" closing the barn door after the horses have gotten out, but you are so cute that Joshua covers his eyes and says "ready." Off you sprint to the potty as we wait for you, you leave the door open and we can hear you. Joshua looks at me and whispers "You two are so absolutely shameless!" You peek around the corner and say, "Daddy, I'm NAKED!" I look over at Joshua and say, "There's a 3"x3" black box in the nightstand, I want you to help Kitten get dressed for us. He looks at me like I'm crazy and retrieves and opens the small box. His eyes get big and he looks at me and says "REALLY?" I nod, "Kitten, Joshua will close his eyes, come over and stand in front of him so that he can dress you for this morning's fun. He won't open his eyes until he has you dressed. Stepping in front of him, he pulls out the contents of the box, three clips with by fairly heavy chains attached, all joined together by a center ring. Rolling each of your nipples between his fingers until they're hard points, then fastening a clamp on each in turn. Then, he fingers your clit and pulls back the hood, fastening the third clip on your precious little bud. I hand him a butt plug and tell him to lube it in your puss puss. He kisses the piercing in your belly button as he reaches around to slide your plug in place. I ask you to come over, so I can make sure he did everything right. I check each of your clips and turn the plug in your ass, as you arch your back and groan. Finally, I put two fingers in your puss puss and they drip with your cream. At that point, I tell Joshua, you did just fine. Please open your eyes and Kitten giggles and says, "Thank you, Joshua, you made me feel sooo pretty!" Then, I put my fingers from your pussy in his mouth and say, "Here, taste how happy you made Kitten." Joshua makes such a production of cleaning Daddy's fingers, to the point of deep throating them, Kitten giggles, "Joshua and Daddy were naughty last night. I think it's so hot, I played as I watched, I showed off my puss puss to you while I played. You two made me so squishy! I want to see more, right now!" you say stomping your foot impatiently.

A growl in Daddy's throat causes you to jump and kneel in a submissive position. "I'm so sorry Daddy, please don't punish me." "Too late, you have embarrassed us in front of our new special friend and you need a lesson. First, we're going to all shower together and then you will have your punishment." Joshua looks at me saucer-eyed. We all head in to the huge shower and turn on the multiple shower streams. We play with each others limits with the foamy soap under the sprays. Kitten seems to enjoy having four hands and two mouths roving over her body. I have you hold onto the shower head as Joshua and I tease your clipped nipples with our mouths, each of us contributing a finger for your pussy and one for your hiney. You're panting and twisting, you feel so good. Then, when Daddy starts sucking on your clamped, angry clit, you have a huge cum and drench my face in your honey. We towel your twitchy body off and then each other. I take your hand and bring you back into the bedroom. "Turn around, bend over and put your hands together behind your back." You give me a pouty face and then do as you're told, thinking you're going to get a nummy spanking. Instead, I close the handcuffs over your wrists and tell you to sit in the chair with your feet flat on the seat, displaying your puss puss.

Joshua and I face each other at the foot of the bed, just a few feet away. Joshua starts to kiss me, starting to fuck my mouth with his tongue. I start to respond back, grasping whole handfuls of his ass, as he starts to caress my nipples. You can see our cocks starting to fill and stand. You start to complain that I'm not fair. I pick up one of your used panties from yesterday, wad them up. Tilting your chin up I spit into your open mouth and jam your sticky panties in your mouth. I walk back over to Joshua and we resume making out. I whisper into Joshua ear, "It's time to put on a show for Kitten" and we fall across the narrow end of the bed, a handful of feet away from your chair.

You have a ring side seat as we suck on each others' nipples. You can see our fingers moving in and out of our holes. I look over and your honey is dripping onto the chair, you're beside yourself. I laugh and say "It's going to get soo much better." With our fingers still stroking each others' holes, we move from nipples to cocks and start to 69 each other. It's a shadow dance as I mirror whatever he does to me that I like and he replies in turn. We're slowly working each other's lengths into our throats. I hear you moan as I bury my nose in his closely=cropped pubic hair. You can see my throat distend as I swallow, giving him the same massage as you've given me countless times. I bring my leg up, hook it around Joshua head and lock him against my pubis as he struggles for a bit before he adjusts. It is feeling soo good, as we each add another finger, fucking each others with two fingers now, with our cocks buried to their roots. You scream into your panties as you watch our hips curl and unwind against each other. We pull back just a bit and fill each others' mouths with cum. We walk over to you, our cocks shiny and hard, swinging as we approach. I bend over and open your mouth showing you all the cum there and Joshua mirrors me. "Your eyes get even bigger and your chest blushes. We let part of the cream slip from our mouths and run down your breasts. Showing you that we swallowed, we lick the cum off of your breasts and your eyes roll back. You've cum without being touched.

The Countess of Sandwich

Joshua and I life you off of the chair and lay you on the bed. I unclip one of the cuffs and recuff you to the headboard. You watch as Joshua and I suck each other to hardness. You're feeling so turned on but left out, it's making you crazy. "Joshua, please lay down behind Kitten. Treat her to what you gave me this morning." I pull the panties from your mouth and you're raping my mouth with your tongue. You feel Joshua sliding his cock along your crack and it feels so good. "Joshua cock fills an asshole sooo nicely. I loved it in mine last night. I hope you do, too. I guess we'll find out" I pull on the chains and all of the clips move, making you hump your ass against Joshua. I reach down and feel where Joshua is entering you, "MMMM, I wish you could feel this, it is sooo, sooo good. Oh, that's right, you ARE feeling it. Is it intense? Do you like him stretching your ass? He really prefers asses to pussy, I guess that's understandable. Do you like having the same cock inside you that fucked Daddy? It felt soo good, I never wanted him to take it out. I almost let him cum in me this morning while you were sleeping. So good, so smooth, so tempting. Oh good, he's all the way in." I grab the chain attached to your clit and yank it side to side, causing you to drench the bed and my cock. "Now, Kitten gets her last bit of punishment." I line my cock up with your pussy and slam it home. With Joshua already taking up all of any slack, it feels like your pussy is being shredded and your screaming and twitching all over us. You're holes are milking us like some sort of mad woman, which is true because our cocks have made you lose your mind. You're tossing around, completely out of control. We've turned you into a brainless fuck doll and you are riding every orgasmic minute of it. It's four long minutes of the most exquisite experience you've ever had in your life until your milking starts to slow down.

Because we're laying on our sides, I nod to Joshua and we both withdraw our cocks until only the heads remain lodge and slowly push them back in. Your head is tossing back and forth, Joshua grabs a nipple and gives it a savage turn in the clip. Another orgasmic wave washes over you. Slowly calm reasserts itself. I wink at Joshua and say "Joshua, both on the count of three. One, two, three!" He removes both clips on your nipples simultaneously and I remove the one on your clit. All of your nerve endings spring back to life with a vengeance and you are just throwing yourself back and forth along our cocks. We both pull back in unison, Joshua nods and we jam the home at the same time, you are just incoherent. You're flooding the bed, cum or piss we can't tell and don't care. We're savaging your holes sometimes together sometimes asynchronously, but it's a fuck show to be enjoyed. He grabs your bruised nips and plays with them as I press your clit hard against your pubic bone with my thumb, grinding it savagely against the bone. Your legs are wrapped around me as your whole body quakes uncontrollably.

You finally pass out, going limp. I look at Joshua and say "Fuck her, I've got to cum" and then we really pound home until we fill both of your holes with our cum. When we're finally spent, we leave our cocks plugging your holes and gently stroke you to wakefulness. As you cum to you try to talk. I nod to Joshua, and we pull our cocks out and let the cum pour out of your holes. You roll on your back and with both hands smear our cum all over your body, licking your fingers. "Finger lickin' good, Kitten?" and you purr back at me, curling up in my lap and leisurely licking on my cock just like a cat. Soon, you're dozing as any well contented kitten would.

Snackies

After your Kitten nap, you sip your mocha, nibbling at your chocolate covered twists. Then it's time for the boys' sprinkle donuts. We have you lay back down on the bed, and top each of your beautiful breasts with a doughnut. Daddy cheats and puts it frosting side down, smearing the frosting a bit. We put our hands behind our backs and try to nibble the doughnut off of your sweet breasts without touching. Little nips at your skin, Daddy's loving tongue removing the icing from your skins, causing you to squirm and twist. Joshua didn't have Daddy's foresight so he gets to clean up your sweet puss puss while I chase the last of the icing.