Morning Brew Ch. 01

Story Info
A gorgeous coed makes me her piss toilet slave.
1.4k words
4.49
109.9k
143

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline knocked on my door this morning, as she does every morning. And when I let her in, she closed the door behind herself and then she poked my chest to make me lie down on the floor, and when I obliged, she straddled my face, peeled aside her panties, and pissed into my open mouth. As she does every morning.

I was hard by the time she had finished. This morning, she really had to go. And while I lay there dazed, still relishing the taste of her, she got up, adjusted her skirt, and grabbed the thermos of coffee I had prepared for her.

"Thanks, toilet slave," she said, blowing me a kiss. Then she left. As she did every morning.

I masturbated into a sock, and threw it on top of the rest of the dirty clothes in my closet hamper. As I did...every morning.

Only then could I collect my papers and books and head to class.

xxx

Caroline had found me on the very first day of freshman orientation. My door was propped open while I unpacked; I was hoping that people might walk past and say hi, or that neighbors would introduce themselves. Caroline was the first.

"Hey," she said, poking her head in. "We're connected."

"Huh?" I said, staring at her. She was undeniably beautiful, with fine features and an elfen-like face. And her magnetism...the way she moved was entrancing.

"We have connected singles," she said, "Neighbors," and pointed to the wall that separated our two single-bed rooms. There was a door that I thought was a closet, but didn't open when I tried it. "That door is usually locked."

"Usually?" I said. I still felt confused, enough that I tugged the door handle to check if it was open. Then I realized that it led to her room; like how some hotels have connected suites with a locked door between them.

She laughed. "You're cute. You must be really gullible, right? I bet sarcasm goes right over your head."

"Um. I do tend to take things literally," I said.

"Oh, I am going to have so much fun playing with you," she smiled.

I smiled back, but I still felt confused. Playing?

That first meeting, I honestly couldn't get a read on her. Was she messing with me? Or was she an idiot? I figured, with her as a neighbor, the truth would reveal itself over time.

In fact, truth revealed itself that very evening.

Around 9 o'clock, a knock came on my front door. I hadn't gotten into my pajamas yet, but I was winding down for bed, and the lights were low. When I answered it, Caroline stood there.

"Hey, nerd," she smiled at me. "Can I ask for a favor?"

"Huh? What?"

She turned around, revealing her bare back. Her dress gaped open, displaying a trim waist, smooth shoulders, and the enticing cut of a black bra strap. "Would you zip me up, please?"

"Sure," I said, stepping forward and gently tugging the zipper all the way up. I savored the view as I did so.

I was just marveling at the fact that it was only my first day, and college was offering up so many new and incredible experiences, when she turned and abruptly said, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Um."

"I think you do."

"I think...I don't even know your name."

"It's Caroline. But I don't need to know yours. I think I'll call you..." she stepped closer to me, and reached her hand toward my face. "...slave."

Abruptly, she yanked on my ear, hard enough to hurt, and I didn't even think before dropping to my knees in front of her.

"Mmmm," she purred. "What a good slave. You already know your place."

I stared at her, stunned, eyes swimming with the first prickling of pain.

"I'm going to go out now," she told me. "And party, and have a good night, and when I come back, I'm going to come here. You'll be my slave for the evening, okay?"

"I'm...going to bed soon," I said weakly. And I was still a virgin. I didn't know if I wanted to be some random girl's kinky sex slave on my first night here. Or was this even about sex? Was this how college girls bullied nerds these days? Is this what college was typically like?

"I'll wake you," she purred.

With me still kneeling in front of her, she reached over and unlocked the door that separated our two rooms. "Keep this open," she commanded me. "I'll be back later."

"...okay," I said. Then again...I didn't want to miss out on everything college had to offer, did I?

"Good slave," she said, and then she was gone.

xxx

I went to bed, but I could barely sleep; I was so jittery about the possibility of Caroline sneaking into my room in the middle of the night, joining me in bed, and...then what?

Despite that anxiety, I still managed to doze off, because the next thing I remember was Caroline.

Caroline, climbing on top of me. Caroline, kicking off her shoes, and peeling up the skirt of her dress, and revealing that she was bare underneath. Caroline, not bothering to wake me directly, but crawling up my body until she was straddling my face.

While I blearily stirred and opened my eyes, she took my chin in her hand and with her thumb and forefinger pinched my cheeks to force my mouth open wide. I thought perhaps she was just an aggressive kisser, and prepared myself for the inevitable tongue down the throat - and then, as she moved her pelvis over me, I realized that she was going to force me to perform cunnilingus on her - and finally, once she sighed deeply and I felt the first salty squirts of her pee hit my tongue, I truly realized what she was using me for.

"Ahhhh," she said, as she urinated into my open mouth, like her own personal toilet. "That's better. Oh, wow. I had so much to drink tonight. You should have seen me. Well, you can probably figure it out by now. Ooh, I'm still going."

I thought I would wait until she was done, then swallow it all at once, or spit it out into the trash can; I wasn't sure how to gulp it down while she was still in the middle of relieving herself. But my mouth was rapidly filling up, and she was still pissing.

"Uh oh," she laughed. "I might overfill you."

I had also just moved in. This was my first night in the dorm. I didn't want to spill some crazy girl's urine all over this mattress, and my new bedsheets.

So, as deliberately and carefully as I could, I relaxed my throat and tried to take a swallow.

For a moment, I thought it would stick - I thought I was going to choke, or cough - but I managed to move past the feeling, and somehow I hit a rhythm, and chugged down Caroline's pee.

"Oooooh, impressive!" she laughed, delighted, still urinating, though her flow was slowing down. "Look at it drain. You really know your stuff, slave. I am so pleased with you. I wonder if anyone used you before me..."

"N-no," I coughed around her thin trickle.

"Mmm, then you're just naturally gifted," she smirked. "What an excellent little toilet slave."

Then she thrust her sopping pussy down right on my mouth, stopping any further conversation. "Clean me," she commanded.

I extended my tongue and gave a tentative swipe.

"Ugh, no, no, no. Not like that."

Caroline lifted her hips up, pinched open my mouth, and took my tongue between her thumb and forefinger. Carefully and slowly, she pulled my tongue out of my mouth until it was fully extended, and drew it down to touch my chin. Then she straddled me again and rubbed the full of her cunt against my wide, flat, stretched-out tongue - thoroughly, several times over, really cleaning herself off against me.

"Like this," she said. "Remember it well, for the future."

Then she dismounted, and before I knew it, she had left the room and returned to her own, leaving me stunned, staring at the ceiling.

What the hell had just happened? And...why did it make my cock strain at the front of my pajama pants?