Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned out loud as I started to cum. "Oh-h-h-h... ahhhh!"

Pris gave what can only be described as a low growl from the back of her throat. The vibration of which sent a shock wave through me, and I was done for.

"Oh god yes! Oh please! Ooooh... I'm... g-o-n-n-a ... c-u-m!... ahhhhh!" I'm sorry to say that at this point I got carried away and held Pris's head a little more tightly that she probably would have liked, and my pace increased as I started to shoot my seed into her, with what felt like wave after wave of cum erupting into her mouth. She swallowed it, and when my orgasm had subsided and I had been sucked dry of every last drop of cum she pulled me down onto my knees in front of her (which wasn't difficult in my state). Her immaculate lipstick was now smudged and traces of cum remained on her lips, and chin, which she started to lick off in front of me. I put my finger to her lips to indicate that she should stop, then pulled her close and again gently held her head in my hands. I kissed her lips tenderly. Our tongues met and our kiss became more passionate. The taste of cum still mingling with her saliva, or maybe it was mostly cum, I didn't care.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh!" She moaned in my mouth as we kissed and I realised that she was playing with herself. I laid her down onto the couch and traced a path to her pussy with my tongue. I licked her nipples as I passed them, pausing only briefly to suck on her left breast. I placed my hand over hers for a while and helped her to pleasure herself. My tongue reached her stomach and I explored her navel for a while before sliding my mouth over her clean shaven snatch. Her velvet smooth skin glided under my tongue. I held the top of her jeans and pulled them off over her sandals. Next it was the turn of her white gossamer lace panties to be discarded. I pulled Pris closer to the edge of the chaise, and for the first time saw her clean shaved pussy in all its naked glory. Her lips were swollen and glistening with her sex, She played with her pussy for the few seconds that it took me to position myself and remove her remaining garments. Her eyes were closed as she was getting lost in the moment. She lay back on the chaise raising her legs almost with her knees up to her chest. I kissed the flesh between them, sliding my tongue up her inner thigh until I met with her feverish fingers in her pussy. My tongue licked the edges of her slit and her fingers as they slid in and out of her love hole. She placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her. My mouth at first encompassing the whole exterior of her pussy and then slowly gradually swirled the tip of my tongue around the inner folds of her swollen lips. She pulled me closer to her, and I obliged by sliding my tongue as deeply as I could into her warm welcoming flesh. Both her hands were grabbing at her tits now and kneading the flesh, every so often pulling and teasing the nipples. I glanced up her beautiful body from my vantage point. Her eyes were still closed and she was now biting her bottom lip. My tongue explored her soaking cunt as she writhed and bucked under my mouth. The tip of my tongue found her clit, and I started to circle the sensitive flesh.

"Ahhh-h-h-h-h, ... oh god yes! Ahhh." She panted. As I licked and teased her I slid two fingers under my tongue into her wetness, a damp patch already forming on the couch. "Nhagh-h-h-h, ... oooh, oooh!" My fingers continued to play with her clit as my tongue slid around her pussy lips, licking the flesh between it and her puckered rose bud of her arse. Realising what I was doing she pulled her knees tighter into her chest. The tip of my tongue probed at her ring, her musky scent filling my nostrils. Pris relaxed her sphincter muscles and her flesh gave way to my darting tongue. I splayed her apart licking deeper into the intimate flesh. The fingers of my other hand continued there assault on her pussy, my thumb brushing against her clit every time they entered her.

"Oh god... ahhhh... make ... me ... cum!" She panted between breaths. I really wanted to fuck her again but there was no way I was going to be hard enough so quickly after just cumming! "Aaaah... " She gasped again. I returned my lips to her pussy and began to lap at her love juice, licking her clit with the tip of my tongue now. She was starting to writhe uncontrollably. My fingers still slick with Pris's cum juice, I started to finger her anus with the slippery digits. I lapped at her pussy as my middle finger started gently to slide into her tight ass. I felt her grip my finger momentarily and then relax. Carefully I slid it further into her, the mix of my saliva and her cum on my fingers whilst not being ideal, aided lubrication adequately enough. After a while I managed to slide two fingers into her ass. Her ring stretching without too much trouble. I suspected this way not be the first time she'd had her ass reamed out! "Nnnnuh... aaghhh! She bit her lip and moaned as the combination sensations from my tongue playing with her clit and my fingers buried up to the knuckle in her arse flooded her senses.

"Ahhhh... ooohhh! ... My ... bag!... in my bag!... My... vibe... aah... ohhhh!" She pointed towards the floor by the edge of the couch without looking, and then put her hand on her head, running her fingers through her hair, whilst biting her lip. "Nnnnnnagh... Ahhhhh!" I reached down, blindly, not wanting to move my mouth of my fingers from her body. I groped around on the floor for her bag which was by the foot of the chaise, lying by the now long discarded photographs of the young couples sexual acrobatics. Some how after the events thus far this morning, the fact that she had a vibrator in her purse didn't really surprise me at all. My hand found her toy, it was a sleek 8 inch battery operated vibe. Not huge but certainly big enough for carriage in a purse. I flicked the switch at the rear of my new found ally in lust. Realising that I had found her toy Pris gasped, "Fuck me... ahhhh... oooohh... fuck me in the ass and lick my pussy!... aaahhhh" My tongue lashed at her cunt one last time before sliding the vibrator into her cunt, actually wishing it was me. "All in good time!" I said to her. The vibe buzzed inside her as I slid it in her and held it so that it would rub against her clit. My finger were still fucking her ass which was now accommodating two fingers easily! I could feel the vibe inside her pussy with my fingers which were buried deep in her ass.

"Haaah... haaah... aaahh... oooooh." The change in sensation had an incredible effect on her. Pris started to whimper with pleasure, and bucked against her sleek little friend trying to take it all in, which wouldn't have been a problem, but that's not what I had in mind. After a while I withdrew the vibe from her love hole, so that it rested at the entrance to my lovers warm love nest. It buzzed at the entrance of her and was covered in her love juice. I couldn't resist, and before I concentrated fully on her pussy I licked some of my lovers juice from the phallic toy, alternating licks between it and her cunt. The combination of my tongue and the vibrator in such close proximity to her clit was starting to make Pris frantic, "Ohhhhh god, oh god, I'm so horny,... please! ... I'm gonna cum! Fuck me , fuck me now!" The desperation in her voice told me that she was very close to cumming. I let my mouth take over lapping at her sweet pussy, her lips were by now very swollen. I nibbled at her cunt lips for a while before flicking at her clit with my tongue. Then I gently withdrew my fingers from her anus, her rose bud now a little bigger than before, glistening, and inviting. I slid my tongue into the deep flesh.

"Ooooooh...!" I made sure that my attentions had left some saliva behind, and slid the vibe gently into my lovers curvy ass. Pris's relaxed herself as the width of the intruder was wider than that of my fingers. As I did this I slid my tongue into her pussy once more. She grasped at my head and pulled me into her cunt more tightly than before. Mashing my face into her clit. I licked at the inside of her pussy searching for her clit and finding it, "Aaaaaagh... aaahh." Pris writhed under me almost becoming uncontrollable. With each gentle stroke the vibe inched onto her a little more each time. Eventually I slid it all the way home with an inch to spare, and started to slide it gently in and out of her beautiful hole. The vibrations going through Pris's body like a knife through butter. "Ohhhh god, Mmmmm, fuck me in the ass, yes... please!... oooooh I'm cumming!"

I increased my pace both lapping at her pussy and fucking her ass with the smooth toy. It pumped deeper into her, and she moaned with pleasure at every stoke. My tongue licked her pussy, which was over flowing with love juice, the scent of her in my nostrils intoxicating. To my surprise I found myself getting hard again. My cock standing to attention so soon after cumming so strongly was usually unheard of! I slid the vibe from her ass, and she moaned loudly as I quickly stood up and got Pris to turn around and kneel against the couch.

"Ooohh no don't stop!" she pleaded, as she bent over the Chaise Lon I slid my tongue in her arse hole, which was by now stretched even more. As she knelt on the couch I slid my cock into her pussy, not all the way, but enough to tease her pussy lips. But Pris was getting impatient and backed on to me! "Ooooooohhhh... " she moaned as the full length of my throbbing cock entered her. I took the vibrator and slid it into her other hole. It glided in to her ass, still slick with my spit and her cum. "Aaaaaahhhh... aaaaahhhh... oooooooohhhh!" Pris cried out at being filled so completely. She was leaning on the chaise lon, supporting herself as best she could, her ass in the air, her golden brown body was now starting to perspire a little. This had the effect of making her look even sexier. The chains around her neck swung in mid air as did her tits, her nipples were just brushing against the material of the couch adding to her pleasure.

"I'm ... c-u-m-m-i-n-g!" She cried out loud, and she bucked against me again. I managed to control the vibe fucking her ass at the same time as my cocking her cunt.

She screamed, "Aaaaaaaagh... aaaaaaagh... F-U-C-K!" the violence of her orgasm was earth shattering. And I was glad that the studio didn't have neighbours to speak of! "Oooooooh... aaaaaaaagh... aaaaaaah! Her climax had the effect of tipping me over the edge. As Pris's came I was ready to blow too! Having one hand on the toy and one controlling Pris thrashing around, was starting to prove not too easy. So I pulled the vibe from my lovers body and threw it on the couch beside her. "Aaaaaagh! Fuck!" she gasped. Withdrawing the vibe from her sensitive anus at this point was an added sensation she wasn't expecting, but turned out to be a pleasurable one. Grasping her hips with both my hands I started to fuck her in steady sure strokes. Hear orgasm coming to its peak. Supporting her weight on her elbows on the couch Pris pulled at her nipples. Her orgasm took her over on waves of pure sexual pleasure.

"Ahhh... Ooooooh... Ooooooh... Aaagh... aaagh... aaaagh... aaaaahh... Ooooooooooohhhh!"

I moaned loudly as I felt my own orgasm erupt into her cunt. Each time I thrust into her Pris gave a little moan or a grunt. I could feel my warm cum inside her as a trickle of our combined juices started to drip out of her pussy.

As my orgasm subsided and Pris's thrashing had ceased I gently stroked her back as she knelt in front of me, my cock still semi hard inside her dripping cunt. A thin sheen of perspiration covering her entire golden body, I let my hand run over her back until I came to the crease of her ass. My thumb idled around the puckered rose bud still glistening from my earlier attentions. I slipped it in. Pris moaned a long slow moan, and then pushed back on my inquisitive digit, easing it inside her.

"Where you going lover?" She asked lazily in a husky voice.

"Just saying hello." I replied. Smiling at her as she turned to face me over her shoulder, I slipped my thumb in a little deeper. She closed her eyes and pushed back again.

"You like playing with my arse don't you?"

"Why not you have a very sexy arse, and any how I didn't hear you complaining!" I mimicked the English way she pronounced the word arse which got me a playful slap and a cheeky smile. After a while she sat upright against me, her back to my chest, sitting with her weight on my thighs. She leaned back and turned her head towards mine. Our mouths met in a kiss as she leaned back over her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close cupping one of her breasts.

"So what sort of photographs will you be doing of me?" She whispered to me as our lips parted.

"Very intimate ones." I replied and pulled her close to me, luxuriating in the warmth of her body, and then added, "Fancy a coffee?"

"We'll have to face Jean," she replied "and we didn't finish looking through your portfolio!"

"I'll warn you now, I make terrible coffee!" I said.

"That's ok lover, you've got time to learn," She craned her neck back over her shoulder to give me a peck on the lips, "... a whole summer in fact."

"Only a summer?" I enquired, "I really am a slow study!"

"That's OK," she smiled, "I'll test your progress. There isn't a written test." Pris turned and looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes, "But I'll be giving you a real stiff oral!"

END

12