Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

I don't know why, but vulgar sexual words used to describe those acts turn me on so so much. I turned and pulled her mouth tight against mine and pushed my long tongue deep down her throat. I heard her gag a little, but that didn't make me stop. I almost lost my balance and steadied myself against her making me break the kiss. In my best male voice, I said "Well I'm going to impale your cunt with this tongue and suck it dry." I continued the kiss.

Peggy pushed on my shoulders and pried her mouth off of my tongue making a little 'popping' sound as the suction broke. "Hey, weren't we going to flash a few people tonight?"

In a childlike voice, I said "Oh, right."

In the mall after supper, we took turns walking far enough behind each other so we could watch for people looking at us without them knowing we might be together. Her long legs, oh my, oh my. The kind of legs that seemed to go forever and so nicely shaped. She had a way of walking that would wiggle her hips, my my, what great hips, so that her short thin, almost translucent, skirt would flip up every few steps showing a little cheek or at least the tops of her thighs. I had trouble not just knocking her down and nibbling on those cheeks right here in the middle of the mall. Later. Got to control myself. Later.

The mall was huge and on 3 levels. We took turns riding the escalators while the other watched. After one trip up, Peggy grabbed my arm.

"You should have seen that guy. I thought his hard-on would rip the zipper out of his pants. He actually stepped down a few steps on the way up so he could get a better view. He did everything but bend over!"

"Told you guys would get off on my stump. Which one?"

"The light colored Dockers by that big plant over there. He's trying to make it appear like he's not looking at you. I think he has a camera."

"I see him. Watch this."

I turned so I was leaning on the railing with my back towards him, then after making sure no one else was looking, I pulled the slit of my skirt back and around exposing everything, ass, pussy lips, and stump. I held it open long enough to make sure he got a good look, even wiggled my stump a little.

"He's got his hand on the bulge in his pants. Bet he goes home and jerks off tonight. Know I will too."

"Peggy! You're my lovely slut. Can I watch?"

"You're making me real wet baby!"

Peggy looked over at the guy by the plant. After making sure he was looking, she put her hand under my skirt, pulled it out, and put a finger in her mouth, sucking on it like a lollypop.

"Did you see that? I think he just creamed in his pants."

"That's what he gets for wearing light colored pants. Look ... shit they're all wet on the front of them. Looks like he pee'd in them."

We giggled for a few minutes after the guy ran off with a bag held in front of him.

"Want to take your horny slut home and expose yourself?"

"Only if you fondle your horny bitch's stump."

Peggy rested her hand lightly on mine as I crutched along side her towards the entrance we had come in. I looked over at her. "Love you." I whispered and blew her a kiss.

Near the exit, we passed a bar in the mall.

"Oh God Beth, can we stop? I've just got to do it again. Sorry. It's such an obsessive thing."

Peggy was so cute, like a child in front of a toy store, only she was begging to expose herself. I understood exactly how she felt. I was ready to show myself too.

We sat on bar stools at a small tall table. I rested my crutches against the edge of the table. A waitress stopped by the table.

"I had a broken foot once. Crutches are a pain in the butt."

"I broke the whole leg clean off." I made a pouty face.

She looked down. "Oh shit! Sorry. What can I get for you?"

"Don't worry about the leg. Didn't need it. I'll have a rum and coke. Same for my slut friend here." I giggled. I heard Peggy starting to laugh, her hand held over her mouth to try to stop. I don't think the waitress quite knew how to take anything I'd said or Peggy's laughter and she walked away shaking her head.

"Wise ass." Peggy said still laughing. "God you're funny. Maybe that's why I'm falling in love with you."

"Not 'cause my lack of a leg? You cunt!" I laughed and squeezed the top of her thigh.

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

The place was packed, a good night to have some fun maybe. We scanned the crowd looking for targets. The waitress brought our drinks and we paid just in case we needed to make a fast exit. Never know when someone will get really pissed.

Two guys sitting at the main bar were now watching us. It was pretty obvious they were also talking about us. Peggy was sitting closest to them and turned so they could see up the inside of her thighs, but she didn't look directly at them, instead watched out the corner of her eye. She parted her legs more letting one foot touch the floor while the other stayed on the rung of the stool. As she moved her legs apart, the hem of the skirt rode up. She lifted herself a little letting the back of the skirt come free from the stool exposing her bare bottom. One guy grabbed his crotch and ran his hand up and down his bulge a few times making sure we saw him. Peggy put her hand under her skirt, then licked her finger tips. We could barely hear him say "... bitch needs to be ..." I was afraid things could turn ugly. I laid my hand over Peggy's, pulled her mouth to mine with the other, and kissed her making it obvious that my tongue was in her mouth. The other guy's mouth moved. "... lezbos ..." The first guy held his now bigger bulge through his pants. "... need this baby in ..." was all I heard. Then they turned back around towards the bar facing away from us as they straightened their dirty yellow CAT baseball hats.

I left my hand on hers as I took a big gulp of my drink.

"Rednecks. Ever watched a guy jerk off?"

"Yeah. Kind of get a kick out of watching those globs land on his chest, but not often."

"I like it in the mouth occasionally. That's stupid to say. I've only sucked two guys off, years ago."

"That's okay. Nothing as good as you. The bar has been raised for me. ... Oh oh look at that guy. His eyes look like they are laser beams focused on your stump."

I looked around for a second without being too obvious until I spotted him. He was on my left side. Twisting my hips a little so they faced him better, I parted my legs forcing my stump out the slit of my skirt, my hand went under my skirt lifting it enough so he could see my pussy clearly. He turned quickly trying not to be seen, but of course I was just playing with him. He would turn towards me and peek for a second, then away. His hand was down in his pants, moving up and down slowly. It was so obvious what he was doing and the lights were brighter over his table. How did he think no one would see that? He might was well just pull his pants down and be comfortable.

At another table I saw a woman smiling as she looked at me, then at the guy with his hand in his pants. She knew exactly what I was doing and seemed to be enjoying the action. I smiled back at her and blew her a kiss. She parted her legs and slipped a hand up her thigh in response, then put her hand over her guy's crotch. The lighting was dim by their table, doubt others knew what was going on there, she was smooth anyway. She unzipped his pants and began to stroke his naked erection. He leaned over and put his hand in her blouse, then kissed her on the lips. They were both smooth knowing people would be distracted by his hand in her blouse and totally miss her hand action. She leaned down and took him in her mouth for a moment before she sat back up continuing to jack him off. Yes, they knew a lot of good tricks. Bet Peggy and I would work on a few too.

Peggy was also watching the action at the couple's table, put her hand in my blouse, smiled at the couple, and then kissed me. She whispered in my ear "I think she took the whole thing in her mouth." She rolled a nipple between her fingers. I covered my mouth and bit my lip while the heat of the moment flowed over my body from a small orgasm.

She continued to stroke, then I could see him coat the bottom of the table with a full load made of 4 or 5 blasts. After wiping him with a napkin, putting him away and zipping him up, she held the napkin to her mouth and licked the thick white goo, ran her tongue across her lips, and said just loud enough for us to hear. "Dear, I think they liked watching that."

Peggy nodded her head 'yes', then kissed me.

I looked and the guy that had been watching me was gone.

We clinked our glasses together then chugged the last half of our drinks.

Our waitress appeared and leaned over the table close to and facing both of us, pulling her blouse open enough to expose a stiff nipple. "Very exciting. Nothing quite like that ever happens here."

I reached over and rubbed a finger across the exposed nipple a few times, then squeezed it. "Very nice. Tonight will be good for quite a few wet dreams."

"Sweet wet dreams." Peggy whispered as she stood up.

The woman of the couple whispered "Love you" and slipped me her card as I passed.

I slipped it in my purse. "Thanks. That was fun." I told her as I stroked her lightly with several fingers once from the shoulder down across the breast.

Peggy and I walked toward the mall exit. I crutched along with one crutch squeezed under my armpit to swing it forward, with all the weight on top of the crutch leaving my hand free to hold Peggy's hand, the other under my arm and in my hand normally as we walked side by side.

I looked over at her and rubbed my tongue across my lips. "My place slut?"

"Love it when you say naughty things like that. You still up for watching me jerk off?"

I slept later than normal, a great night for sure, a little sore in some places. Not used to that much raw sex. Laying on our sides, Peggy was spooned up against my back, her lips pressing against the back of my neck, her hand draped over my stump. Guess when I woke up, I moved just enough to cause her to stir a little. Her lips kissed my neck once. Her hand moved a little, more like a rub, a tiny massage.

"Glad you have this."

"Love you. Hope you'll be right there tomorrow morning."

"Count on it."

I rolled over between her arms so I could face her and put my hands on each side of her face, looking in her eyes as if to memorize how they looked, to hook onto whatever bond that was forming between us, and slowly moved my lips against Peggy's. Teasingly, tenderly, I rubbed our lips against each other spreading moisture, wetness, around. Little licks added more. Not rough as in the past, but loving pecks, trying say 'I love you' with a kiss. I kissed Peggy over and over holding her face in my hand, running my fingers through her hair. I could feel her arms tighten around me, her hands stroke my back, my hips. I stopped and pulled back just a little.

"I've loved everything we've shared the past 24 hours, all the sex, passion, roughness, nasty words, exposing ourselves, ... never have I enjoyed myself so much, so very much. I just want you to know how much I love you. It's quick, too soon maybe, but I know this is something special and I don't want to lose it."

Saying nothing, instead just kissing me softly over and over, she held me tight in her arms, a few tears flowed down her face. At last she whispered "Oh Beth ... darling ... I feel the same."

We dozed in each other's arms off for a while.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12