Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorit tongues Jenny's ear lobe and whispers, "You're a very bad girl,Lieveling."

"Yes," Jenny groans, sucking in air.

"And I will keep spanking you until you behave."

"Yes, please, Ma'am. Please spank me."

Jenny's legs slide apart and she clutches the mantle. Her knees bend up and down, as she rides Dorit's wriggling fingers.

"Oh, Mom...I mean Ma'am...I...ohhhh."

Dorit hurls Jenny over a cliff with, "Are you going to be my good little girl,Lieveling?"

"Yes, Mommy, I...Oh, God. Oh, God." Jenny screams out as she soars with orgasmic flight. "Mommyyyyy."

When the first wave subsides, she bursts into loud, wracking sobs, but occasional aftershocks set off hiccups of grunts and groans.

Dorit gently follows Jenny's ebbs and flows until she finally withdraws completely. She smoothes her hands all over Jenny's trembling body.

"Look...I," Jenny chokes, "I never let go."

Dorit smiles and squeezes her close. "Yes,Lieveling, you were a very good girl."

"Thank you, Mommy."

Dorit takes Jenny's hands and pulls her towards the bed. She lets go and sits.

Jenny looks forlornly at Dorit. "Are you going to spank me some more, Mommy?"

Dorit shakes her head and scoots back onto the pillows and leans back. She parts her knees and smiles. "Come show Mommy how much you love her."

Jenny's face brightens and she crawls onto the bed. She starts by planting a teasing kiss just inside Dorit's kneecap.

THE END

12