Morning Coffee

Story Info
Brotherly love in the morning.
1.2k words
3.86
57.3k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live out in the country. The Kansas countryside. Neighbors are widespread, and we're not within easy walking distance. Kansas isn't so flat as people think. We have rolling hills that will hide our neighbors from view. But we do know each other out here. And we tend to be fairly good friends. Especially with family members living close by. We'll often visit when not busy.

For instance, I have a little ritual concerning my sister down the gravel road from me. I will, once a week, leave for work early enough so that I can stop to have morning coffee with her as I am going into the city for work. We're only about forty-five minutes from downtown. So it's no burden to take some time along the way. To get caught up. To learn how she's doing.

My wife, Isabel, will still be in bed. She sleeps in because of her back pain. We have separate rooms because it's more comfortable for her that way. She does need a large bed to herself. And she's often up late into the night trying to get some sleep. Cynthia next door is a good friend and sister. My wife loves her.

Today I called to let Cynthia know I was early and I'd see her in a few. She told me the coffee was ready. I put on my suit coat and left in my Range Rover. It's a good vehicle for these gravel roads we live on. It was only a couple of minutes, actually, down to her ranch house. I parked out in the drive. Her cone flowers and peonies were blooming along the stone walkway to her front door.

"Hello, Brad. How've you been dear one?"

"You know me, Cynthia. I'm always good. What a pretty dress. That green goes well with your hair."

"Thank you sweet man. Anyway, the coffee's hot. I tried a new blend. I hope you like it. We have some scones this morning. I know you want one, don't you?"

We had passed through into her kitchen. It was large, and had a breakfast nook there. I saw the pot and cups, along with lots of scones, some other pastries, and several tubs of jams and butter. Nice.

"I will, yes, I'll have a scone. I don't think I've had one since we were in Scotland last time. Don't fuss. I can serve myself. Sit down with me."

"Ben's out on his ATV. I think he's checking some stock. But he's always off early, you know. He'll call me when he's heading back."

"He works hard. How're you dear? You look radiant. But you know that."

"You're such a flatterer. I feel great. I do. All my tests are negative. It's going to be fine."

"I knew it would be. We could't lose you. It would be unthinkable. Our little prairie jewel, losing her sparkle? Unthinkable."

"Please sir, you tease me. Don't grin at me that way. You know what that does to me."

"Yes, I believe I do know. I should, precious treasure."

"Silly. You're going to start something if you're not careful."

"I'm always careful to start only what I can finish, my little pearl."

I reached across and took her hand. It was warm and moist to the touch.

"Brad, you know what you do with your sweet words. You know."

"Certainly I know. Are you getting moist Cindy? I know you do, often, when I stop by."

"You're making me warm. I think I'm flushing now."

"You are, and your legs are spreading apart. Why is that little sister? Are you blooming? Is it because something's getting hot down under that dress?"

"Damn you big brother. You know what that does. Oh Brad."

Her legs were wide now. Her delicate hand was pulling it up as she exposed herself to me. Showing me that she was bare. She was not wearing panties. Of course not. She never did when I was stopping by. My sweet Lady was ready for me. Her fingers were rubbing her wet slit. It was my turn to help her. To please her. To give her what she needed.

I took off my suit coat. I tossed it aside and dropped to the floor. I was gently nuzzling her thighs. She whimpered and cried out.

"Ohhh...damn you Brad...I'm so wet for you...so wet. Damn."

I was tasting her nectar and she was already cumming for me. She was like that. So fast and ready. So beautiful and such a sweet lover. She was always ready for me. I was licking her slit now, and rubbing her button, making her cum more and more. She was screaming out loud. No one could hear us out here. Begging for me to fuck her. She wanted to be fucked now.

"Fuck, Brad, fuck me. Please, fuck me now. I need it. I need it. Oh shit, I'm cumming again. Fuck me. Give me your hard cock. So big. Oh fuck, Brad, I keep cumming."

She was on the edge of her chair. I rose up, pulled my prick out of my pants, and slipped it easily into her damp, juicy pussy. Into my wet pussy. All mine now. I rammed it in and she screamed out again, over and over, begging for more of my huge cock. She loved my cock.

"Yes, yes...Cindy, my baby. Oh fuck. Sis...take me. Take my cock. Shit. Unh, unh, unh. My pussy. Good. Fuck."

"Ohh...mmmmmm...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Keep cumming my Cindy, my baby, keep cumming for me. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum. Cindy, baby."

"Ohhhh. Yes. Yes. Cum in me, cum in me. Still cumming Brad. You're fucking magic baby. Oh shit. Cumming."

"Take it, take it. Oh shit, cumming too, baby girl. Take it. Fuck, fuck."

"Fill me Brad. Oh fuck, too much, too much cumming. Oh stop, please, stop."

"This is my pussy. Keep cumming for me precious. Cum for me Cindy. Keep cumming."

"Shit. Oh fuck. No. No. No. No more."

"Yes. I want that pussy. I want you to cum for me, over and over. Cum for me."

"I am damn you. I need to stop. Ohhhhh. Shit. Cumming."

I had given her my spunk. But I was still hard. I was still fucking my dearest Cindy. I would fuck her all day if she could take it. But she couldn't. She was spent now. I relented. I slowed down.

"Oh, god, Brad. So fucking good. So good. I cum and I cum for you. You're magic. You are."

I pulled him out of my pussy. Her pussy was mine. I pulled out, and leaned in to kiss her. I kissed her softly and gently. Then I stood up and she took me in her hand. Licking me clean. Tasting my cum and her cum mixed together. She loved her own taste, and she could never get enough of me. There was never enough of my cum for her.

"Okay, Brad. I need to get on with my day. You need to get to work. Give me a kiss."

I kissed her again. I touched her cheek and smiled. I adjusted my clothes, picked up my coat, and was ready.

"Bye my sweet brother. I'll see you next week."

"You surely will little buttercup. Be well, sweet Cindy."

I left. I was in the city and ready for work in about an hour.