Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, I figured if I did, it might bring this little experience to a wet and messy conclusion. And I figured Susan probably wasn't quite ready to be the one that gets my load."

"Try me," Susan said. "You might be surprised."

"No, I want it," Carol said.

"I want to put in my bid, too," Cindy said.

"Oh, you get them all the time," Carol said.

"True enough," Cindy replied.

"All right, I have an idea. And it's something I've always wanted to try anyway," I said. I arranged Susan and Carol face to face, with Susan on the bottom, with their bottoms near the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor, and slowly I slid my dick between their joined pussies. I pulled back, and then easily slid into first Susan, then Carol.

"I like it," I could hear Carol say, and I could feel her grind her hips into Susan's. I kept up the motion, first two strokes inside Susan, then two in Carol, then two between them. Then three each, then four.

Then Cindy came over and laid her head on top of Carol's butt, facing me, and licked her lips. The next four strokes were buried in her mouth.

"This is soooo great," I said as I picked up the pace. First one pussy, then between them, then the other, then the mouth. My eyes closed, my whole world centered on the sensations I was getting from these three women. "Yes, yes, yes, oh god yes" I moaned. My eyes were closed, I didn't even need to look as I pulled out from one hole and buried in another. I lost track of everything but the feelings welling up in me.

Finally, it happened. I could feel first one spurt, then another, and I realized I wasn't really sure whose pussy I was in. As if my body were under some external control, I pulled out and buried myself again in the other pussy, and I could feel myself continue to come. Then I felt Cindy insistently pull on me, and suddenly I was buried deep in her mouth as she milked me of one last jet, and a few slow dribbles.

It took me a few minutes to clear the fog, and all I could do was collapse on the bed in a heap.

Susan was first to wrap her arms around me and hug me and kiss me, then Carol, and finally Cindy, with her mouth sticky and wet and salty with my come. Afterward, I contentedly lay there with my eyes mostly closed.

Distantly I heard Carol say, "Damn, the coffee's cold now."

12