Morning Coffee Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband catches wife cheating.
2.9k words
4.01
70.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

"Son of a bitch!" He cursed. This man was really big. I once saw this pro-football player on the subway and he seemed to take up the entire rear of the car in which he was standing and this guy was built like him. No way I could fight my way out but maybe cajole or just plain lie. My mind raced.

The man shook his head and asked me in an unnervingly calm voice, "So what did she tell you?"

"Huh?" I said dumbly.

"Did she say I was cheating on her?" I nodded my head yes. "Did she say I was a doctor?"

I shook my head no and said, "she said you are a lawyer."

He smirked and then said, "And I suppose she told you I was off cheating on her this morning." I nodded dumbly again in agreement. "Jesus Christ Evy, can't you at least keep your stories consistent?"

He wasn't mad and I was confused. I looked at Evy and she didn't seem afraid so I figured she was made of iron or something else was afoot.

"So what did she say my name is?" He didn't wait for an answer though and continued, "Ah fuck, it doesn't matter. " He walked towards the bed and held out his hand to me and said, "My name's Harry."

"Hi Harry," I said timidly and shaking his hand, "I'm Peter." His grip was like a vise but fortunately for me he released my hand quickly.

He took in a deep breath and said, "Listen, it doesn't matter much what Evy told you. The truth is, well, Evy doesn't know much about the truth and even though she knows she's lying half the time she does nothing to change that." He shook his head and continued. "Evy's a slut, a whore but I love her. I'm sure she told you we are getting divorced or something but that's just not the case. God knows why but I love her but I do and she loves me in her own very screwed up way. We've gone to a number of professionals and they'll evenly split on her condition. Some say she's a nymphomaniac and others she just has the tendencies but really isn't one. We've been married for 19 years and she's been this way for 19 years. I should have been suspicious when she insisted on taking care of the details for my bachelor party that had two girls come and strip for us and fuck us. I wouldn't have thought she'd want me to fuck her but the girl gave me a note from Evy when she arrived that said I could enjoy her any way I wanted and she had underlined the words 'any way'."

I looked at Evy and she shrugged. "I'm just that kind of girl," she said with a giggle as if this were just so much fun.

"Evy, tell him who I was with this morning."

"Harry!" She replied showing her objection.

"Just do it!" He commanded.

"My sister."

"Huh?" I asked surprised.

"He was fucking my sister. It's a long story but she's kind of a sad case and she likes Harry a lot."

""Well, see there," Harry replied. "That's just not true. You see, she can't help but lie. I wasn't fucking her sister, although I have, I was fucking her best friend and she knows that because she dropped me off there early this morning." Then as if a light went on he said, "I'll bet she picked you up at the coffee shop this morning."

I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach. I was feeling set up and I was feeling used. I didn't like either. Harry told me about his wife in more detail than I cared to hear although it was interesting. He told me how madly in love he was with her when they were first married so much so that the first couple of times he caught her cheating he'd always forgive her. They had gone to marriage counseling and to couples counseling and various sorts of individual counseling all of whom seemed to agree that he'd be better off getting a divorce and leave Evy to the psychiatric professionals. But he said there was something childlike about her that made him want to forgive her every time she cheated and that became a lot and in short order. He tested her by asking for a threesome which she arranged and then swinging which she loved and once even an orgy of sorts which he couldn't stomach. Finally they'd reached an agreement about keeping her sexual escapades out of their house and away from his view. She'd done really well most of the times although she'd slipped up a couple of times.

"So when Evy's best friend Melissa broke up with her husband I confided in her how I'd always had the hots for Melissa and Evy arranged it. So now you've got to be thinking we're both fucking nuts right?"

I nodded my head yes.

Harry took another deep breath and let it out slowly. "Look at her, she's gorgeous isn't she?"

I nodded yes.

"And believe it or not she has a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a flea except sexually. Evy's worked at the homeless shelter for Thanksgiving and goes on all those long walks for all those causes, breast cancer and hunger and what not. Every Christmas she makes this feast for me and my family. My parents think she's some saint. And here's the thing. When Evy and I are together, physically I mean, I am the only man in the world. She never flirts with other men or even takes notice of them. When I'm with her she makes me feel wonderful. I have trouble with what she does of course but what can I do? I'm not going to divorce her, she really loves me."

While he was talking I had edged my way back on the bed a little so I could see both Evy and Harry at the same time and I noticed how she never took her eyes off him while he spoke. I'd swear I saw adoration in her eyes but that'd be going a bit far. All I could think was "this is so fucked up."

"So will you do me a favor?" He asked.

"I guess," I replied.

"I want to watch you fuck my wife."

"What?' I asked shocked.

"I want to watch you while you fuck her. It's a little fantasy I've had for a long time."

"I don't know," I said searching for the right argument against this.

"I'll make it worth your while," he said without elaboration.

Evy pulled the bedcovers away revealing my wilted cock. She took it in her hands and rubbed it up and down but nothing happened, of course. Then she put her lips of my cock and started sucking on me. That brought about a little arousal but it was obvious that it was going to take a lot more.

"Listen, I need to make a call," Harry said, "I'll be right back." With that he quickly disappeared from the room.

"What's the matter honey," Evy asked me with the most sorrowful eyes you can imagine.

"This is all too strange. I think I should be going."

"Oh don't go," she said in a voice that could easily pass for that of a young girl. "Relax, we'll have fun." Evy was on her knees between my legs. She put her hands on my chest and then pulled them down my sides lightly scratching me as she went. Then she cradled my cock in her hands and started sucking on the head again. He hands had felt tingly and good, so good that I could feel my lust reappear and I wasn't being watched so my self-conscious side was gone.

It didn't take her long at all to get me hard. She started doing little twisting motions with her mouth on my cock That sensation was exquisite. Just as she started doing that Harry returned to the room and I thought I'd lose it quickly. I didn't much to my surprise. I saw Evy wink at him as he came next to the bed. She then changed her position so her pussy was directly above my cock. She took my cock in one hand and guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself onto it.

From her squat position Evy was able to bump up and down on my cock. Harry would every now and then say, "nice" or "very nice." Then Harry excused himself again and when he returned he had a video camera in his hands. It was the first time I'd seen one. They were very new back then. He started filming us.

"Is that about the tightest pussy you've ever felt," Harry asked. I nodded.

"Hard to believe with all the cock she's fucked but it's good genes, good diet, good exercise, whatever, that's the finest pussy you'll ever have."

He moved around getting different angles of us while we fucked. "I'll bet she made you come really hard the first time didn't she."

I was ready to reveal my embarrassment when Evy said, "He didn't really have a chance honey. We were just beginning when you came in."

"Really?" He said. "Too bad but I'm sure you'll take care of that."

Evy had only been fucking me for a couple of minutes when Harry said, "Okay, let me get a shot of you fucking her from behind."

I was going to object but Evy quickly moved from on top of me to the side of the bed where she bent over. I hadn't moved so she reach out and pulled my hand indicating it was what she wanted. So I got up and behind her. "Go really slowly," Harry instructed. "I want to get a close up of your cock going into her cunt."

I tried to do what he wanted but he had me stop twice and start over saying I needed to go even slower and he needed a better position.

"Does his cock feel good in your cunt?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes honey," Evy moaned.

"Do you wanted him to come in your cunt Evy?"

"Of course I do," she replied strongly.

"So give her what she wants. Fill her pussy up with you cum. I want to see it oozing out from her cunt. I want a lot of pictures of that."

Harry continued to urge me on but there was something about being watched that still didn't agree with me and even though I really wanted to come I couldn't. Harry seemed to become annoyed with me and then he did something that totally shocked me. He put the camera down and gave me a hard slap across my ass and said, "Maybe that'll jerk it out of you."

His hand whacked my ass just as I was banging into Evy's pussy. I thought I felt my cock pulse a little when he did that. I slammed into Evy again and again and when I still hadn't come in her Harry gave my ass another sharp slap and once again I felt a surge in my cock. Harry didn't wait and he slapped my ass again the very next time I slammed into Evy and I knew then that'd I'd come. The very next time Harry slapped my ass I felt the cum race from my balls coursing though my cock and into Evy's hot cunt. I exploded into her like I'd never felt before and I moan loudly about coming in her. I fucked her much faster for the next several seconds shooting into her. Harry had retrieved his camera and when I started to slow down he urged me away from his wife's pussy. He put his camera as close to her pussy as he could. I assume he got what he wanted because he said, "Oh yeah, that's it!"

But then Harry surprised me yet again. He threw the camera on the bed, quickly undid his pants and pulled out this enormous and fully erect cock. He slapped Evy several times on the ass before he pushed himself into her.

"Evy, you're such a fucking slut!" Harry almost yelled. "Who's slut are you Evy?"

"Yours Harry."

"That's right!" Harry replied strongly and then rammed his cock into her so hard I thought he was going to push her flat onto the bed but all she did was grunt and moan. Harry yelped that he was coming. As he came he yelled out "oh fuck yeah!"

Then suddenly I heard a woman's voice say, "Oh Harry you didn't wait for me."

I looked over to the doorway and there stood a sort of frumpish looking woman.

"Hi Melissa, come on in," Harry said as he continued to stroke his cock in and out of Evy. Melissa walked over next to Harry and looked down at his cock while he fucked Evy.

She ran her hand over Evy's ass and said, "Mmm, nice!"

How to describe Melissa. As I said she was somewhat frumpy. She didn't dress well. She wore very baggy clothes. He hair was a bit unkempt and unruly. She was a woman who needed a little makeup but didn't have any on. Although there was a pretty side to her she was not the sort of woman who would turn a guy's head. I wondered in that second what a guy like Harry who was built like a Greek Adonis and who was obviously extremely good looking would see in her.

Harry pulled his still hard cock out of Evy and said to Melissa, "Okay, you know what I want."

"I sure do," she replied with an evil grin on her face.

Melissa urged Evy onto her back with her legs splayed over the side of the bed. Harry retrieved his camera while I watched almost in shock as he filmed his wife's best friend licking his wife's pussy and making it obvious that she was sucking the cum from her pussy.

I had always thought it pretty gross when a guy fucked a woman right after another guy had cum in her but this was even beyond that. After licking Evy for a few seconds Melissa stuck her finger into Evy's cunt pulling some of the cum from it and sucking it from her finger before going back down on Evy's pussy and licking her some more.

One time to show us she had gotten a bit of cum into her mouth Melissa held her tongue out for us to see. After showing us she moved up on Evy and kissed he sharing our cum with her. Then Melissa went back to licking and sucking Evy's pussy. It wasn't long at all before Evy was moaning loudly and then very quickly she began to come. It seemed Evy came even stronger and louder from what Melissa did to her than what either Harry and I had done.

It was a good thing they had a king sized bed because we all ended up laying down on it, Harry and I on either side with the women both between us, Melissa next to me.

"Would you mind?" Melissa said to me. I didn't know what she wanted and gave her a quizzical look. She unbuttoned on button of her blouse. Then she said, "Would you?"

I thought, what the hell, and continued with what she had started. As I worked my way down her blouse I saw Melissa had rather large breasts. When I had her blouse totally unbuttoned I took a moment to squeeze her breasts. She winked at me when I did that. I helped her off with her blouse and then the jeans she was wearing, then her bra. I pushed he panties down a bit but she took over kicking it off the rest of the way. Once she was naked Melissa wrapped her arms around me pressing her breasts into my chest and her hips into mine. My cock was only a little aroused but when I felt the hair of her pussy come into contact with the tip of my cock it did something to me. This was new and unexplored pussy and I always found that arousing. I tried to edge my cock into her pussy.

"Not yet," Melissa said softly. "Harry?"

If all I had heard from someone was a story like this going just this far I probably wouldn't have believed the teller. But what was about to happen to me I still find astounding. I'll ask myself, "did I really do that or did I just imagine it all?"

What I am certain of is all this changed my thinking about a lot of things. Harry introduced me to something he called "the scene." It was so much of the stuff that bad porno movies had in them only I don't have this huge cock and the women weren't all beautiful big titted lovies. But each woman was surprising in her own way and not a single one of them would have been taken to be the sex fiends they, we were. Melissa really was a school teacher, high school. Harry was in reality a psychotherapist which explained a lot.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers