Morning Commute

Story Info
A young woman finds adventure on the commuter train.
1.2k words
4.33
79.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

It was a Wednesday morning. I was on the Metro platform waiting to head into the office during the morning rush hour; no different than any other spring work day. By the time the train reaches my station there's never a vacant seat and I always have to stand. I boarded through the last door at the back of the train, as usual, and held on as the train pulled out and accelerated rapidly. The next stop, more people poured into the already crowded car. I was forced by the press of bodies to move further toward the rear of car. Even more people crammed in at the following stop. I moved back almost to the rear wall of the car and my high heels snagged on something and I started to fall backward. There really wasn't anywhere to fall since it was so crowded, but when I stumbled I felt a body behind me and hands on my shoulders steadying me. I was pressed tightly against whoever was behind me, and they, in turn, were pinned against the back wall of the train.

When I recovered my balance, I turned my head toward whoever held me up.

"I'm so sorry." I said to the person behind me -- it turned out to be an older man, maybe fifty and a very distinguished looking black man. He was shorter than me, but then, I'm pretty tall for a girl -- almost six feet, and with my heels, just over six feet.

"No problem." He replied, letting go of my shoulders.

My back was still pressed against him since the crush of additional bodies that had just boarded left me no room to move away from him. I felt something hard pressing against my upper thigh -- and it was growing.

Oh my gawd, I thought, he's getting a hard-on and rubbing it against my bare leg. I wear very short mini skirts to the office to impress my boss. The guy's boner was jabbing me just below the hem of my skirt.

I corrected my thinking immediately, he wasn't rubbing against me; I was pressing against him because of all the people pushing me back into him. My naughty nature took over and I decided that it was sort of thrilling that I was turning the guy on. I moved my butt left and right a little, but just enough, so that my thigh rubbed back and forth over his very impressive lump.

"Oh shit." I heard him mumble, just barely.

What I was doing to the guy was so titillating and naughty that I felt myself getting very wet. I didn't stop rubbing against him.

I half turned my head back to him again. "I am so sorry if I'm crushing you ... there's just too many people on the train."

"Oh ... really ... no problem ... I'm fine." He said, but he sounded tense.

My naughty mind went into overdrive. We were in the back corner of the car so I moved my hand around behind me -- the hand away from the side where all of the other riders were -- and I located his hard cock and squeezed it though his pants. I heard him groan. I stroked his big cock and decided then, that somehow, I had to have that cock -- and fast, there wasn't much time before we reached town and people would be getting off.

I turned my head to him again and whispered -- hoping he could hear me. "Get your cock out and pull my panties aside -- I need you. Now!"

I felt him fumbling around behind me, and then I felt warm fingers under my skirt searching for my panties without success. I reached back and slipped my fingers under my stretchy lace thong and pulled it out of the way. The head of his warm cock pressed against my wet slippery pussy lips. I tilted my pelvis and he slid his hot shaft up inside me -- it was so huge, it felt so fucking awesome. His hands grasped my hips and my little jacket covered them so no one could see he was holding on to me. I felt his hips gyrate and the inside of my cunt was on fire with my wanton lust. His swollen meat felt so good stroking the succulent slick folds inside my womanhood -- my excitement was increased a thousand fold knowing I was being fucked while surrounded by a train full of morning commuters.

His rhythmic pumping into my cunt was masked by the swaying and the noise of the moving train. Soon, my legs began to quiver and my tummy tightened and my pussy griped and pulsed on his shaft as he pumped me faster and faster. I was coming and afraid that my knees might buckle. I struggled to keep quiet and hoped it was not terribly obvious from the look on my face what was going on. And then the guy rammed me hard one last time and I felt his big cock throbbing inside me -- I knew my cunt was filling with his hot seed.

The train was slowing for the first in-town stop. His cock slipped out of my cunt and I felt fumbling behind me again -- no doubt, he was zipping up after tucking himself away.

I smoothed the back of my skirt and pulled it down as far as the short hem would go.

The car stopped and many people got off alleviating the press of bodies and giving everyone remaining a little room to spread out. I was no longer pressed against the guy behind me.

My stop was next. Soon, the car came to a halt.

"Coming out." I said to those between me and the door. I turned to look at the guy and give him a very big satisfied smile. He did not speak but I saw him mouth the words "thank you" as I moved forward.

A little gray haired lady arose from her sit and I let her go ahead of me. As I stepped onto the platform just behind her, she turned and took my arm and pulled me down so she could whisper in my ear.

"That was really very exhilarating, my dear. Best train ride I can remember. I hope I run into you again sometime, sweetie." And she walked off without waiting to see my face turn bright red.

As I walked though the air conditioned station I felt wetness on my inner thighs. As I walked, it traveled down as far as my knees. I knew it was the guy's thick cum running down my legs.

My long shapely legs always draw the attention of young and older men, alike. That morning, I was sure that the number of stares I was getting was far higher than usual. There was nothing I could do -- the idiots who designed the Metro stations had for some unfathomable reason omitted restrooms. I was stuck until I could get to the coffee shop in the lobby of my building.

So, I held my shoulders back, thrusting my pert breasts out proudly. I held my head high and strode confidently through the station.

The Metro Slut was on her way to the office -- with a very good start to her day.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers