Morning Commute

Story Info
An intern's morning takes an unexpected turn.
1.5k words
3.82
33.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindQueen
MindQueen
11 Followers

It was a dreary Monday morning and Kate knew as soon as she checked the time on her car's dashboard that she was going to be late. Backing quickly out of the driveway, she hit one of the presets for the radio. Preoccupied with her panic about being late, she had no time to fiddle with the dial and change the station from an unfamiliar talk radio program.

Her main focus was driving. It was her first day of internship and arriving late would make it seem as though she didn't care. As the man on the radio show continued to drone on about how his viewers should "focus on his voice" or some nonsense, Kate didn't have time to focus on anything except for driving and thinking about what her day might have in store for her. The man talking was nothing more than background noise.

First of all, she did not look as well as she should have for her first day of internship. The pants she wore were two sizes too large, the thin blouse she wore was wrinkled, and her makeup was nonexistent. Not only that, but her hair was thrown up in a semi-damp ponytail as well. Though the radio host was now talking in the background about how "clothing doesn't matter", Kate was still self conscious about the way she looked.

Something else plaguing her mind was everything she needed to do that day. The list could have been a mile long if she bothered to write it down, but for now she only had time to go over everything in her head. She had emails to return, plans to finish, copies to run, meetings to attend, paperwork to fill out, calls to make... In the background the man on the radio was saying something about needing to "just relax". Kate thought that perhaps this man was right, as she took a deep breath to calm down her racing thoughts.

After a few minutes of driving 10 miles over the speed limit and trying to calm down, she realized she didn't have to be in a hurry. She realized that driving unsafely was no way to get to where she needed to be, and she would just get there when she got there. Her supervisors would forgive her for being a few minutes late.

Going at a reasonable speed now and having the talk show host's soothing voice in the background, Kate had time to focus on something more calming. It would do her no good rushing into work like a chicken with her head cut off. She needed to remain cool and collected, and make it seem like she knew what she was doing. If she could be extra productive that day, it might make up for her lateness. The man on the radio said something about "following orders" and although she wasn't paying attention to his rambling, she agreed that as long as she followed orders today would go smoothly.

Kate's attention turned back to her appearance for the day as she rolled up to a red light. She glanced down at her thrown together look. With a slight huff of amusement she realized she would look better without any clothes at all. It was a shame that wasn't appropriate for the workplace, because she agreed with what little she heard from the radio host saying that "clothing was unnecessary". He was right; it was quite cumbersome.

As she thought about what she was wearing, Kate blinked a few times. It felt like there was tension in her clothing. Though it was true she had put on a few pounds in the past few weeks, this specific outfit was one of those that she wore because it was loose fitting. As uncomfortable as this confusing and constricting sensation was, she tried her best to ignore it and focus on her driving again as the light turned green. She agreed it would be nice to just "take them off" as the radio host said.

Since she was in the comfort of her own car, she figured it wouldn't hurt to unbutton her pants to release some of the the tension. As she did, she noticed a strange sensation coming from between her legs. She knew that the feeling of letting some of that tension go felt nice, but she didn't expect to be aroused by it so early in the morning. The man on the radio said something about "feeling good" and she agreed; that certainly felt nice.

She continued to drive, but she now found her mind wandering to her arousal. She could feel herself getting wet, but she was also becoming more tense. Reaching around she quickly unclipped her bra and she felt the tension immediately ease as she breathed a sigh of release. The smart man on the radio said there was " no need for tension" and he was right.

At the next stop light she quickly and carefully shimmied out of her pants and placed them on the seat next to her. It felt so good to be sitting in her underwear, it was so unnecessary to be wearing pants in her own car. The relaxing man on the radio was correct again; it was important to "please yourself". She glanced down at the growing damp place on her underwear.

As the light turned green again, she took one hand off the wheel and placed it between her legs. Gently she slid one finger over the increasingly wet fabric. She realized that if she didn't take them off, they might be too messy to work in. Not wanting to risk that, she silently rejoiced in the fact that the next light was red. As she came to a stop, she placed her thumbs under the waistband and slid out of those as well. Sitting now with her bottom half completely naked, it registered that her upper half was still tense. The wonderful man on the radio reminded her that there was "no need for any tension".

While still driving, she managed to slip out of her already unclasped bra and place it with the rest of her clothes on the seat next to her. The thin fabric of the top that remained did nothing to conceal her fully erect nipples, which were almost uncomfortably hard now. As the wise man on the radio (who she thought she heard refer to himself as "Master") told her, it would be nice to be "completely comfortable". So as not to restrain her hard nipples, she unbuttoned her blouse, shrugged it off, and tossed it wantonly onto the seat next to her. There she sat, entirely naked in her seat.

Still paying attention to the road now, she also focused now on the wetness between her legs. Since she had this opportunity, she figured she might as well continue to release some tension. With one hand still on the wheel, she let the other one slide in between her legs. Heat and moisture were almost radiating from her arousal as she let one finger slide between the folds. A shudder of pleasure went through her body as she teased her clit. She hadn't been this aroused in a while. Master was right, it was "okay to be aroused". It felt better that way.

As she continued to drive, she slipped two fingers into the folds, then three. The pace of her teasing increased, as did the pace of her driving. She was no longer driving to her internship, only driving in a direction that felt right, just as her pleasure felt right. It's true what Master was saying; what she was doing simply "felt right".

Though she continued to drive, she lost conscious track of all time and sense of direction. All that mattered was the pleasure coming from between her legs, and the occasional traffic light which allowed her to use her other hand to tease her sensitive nipples. Her entire body felt like it was pulsing with arousal. But no matter what she did, she could not bring herself over the edge. Master had said that he held the key to the climax, but she "must obey" him to open that door.

Though she didn't realize it, her journey had taken her out into some farmland seemingly in the middle of nowhere. After an amount of time that simply did not register to her, she turned onto a well-kept dirt road. She felt her arousal building past a point she thought possible. Cold sweat was beading on her brow, her breathing becoming heavier. She was almost there now. Master would help her get what she needed. Master would "help his pet".

As she pulled up in front of the large farmhouse, she didn't bother to park in any particular place. When she was close enough to the front of the house, she simply threw it into park and stumbled out of the still running car. Naked and disoriented she kept her hand between her legs as she stumbled down the walkway and up onto the porch. She was about to ring the doorbell when the door swung open. She looked up at the man, and as soon as she did he said those words that she had unknowingly been waiting for.

"Cum for me now, my pet" Master commanded. Her legs crumpled beneath her as Master caught her. Kate's eyes rolled back into her head as a powerful orgasm rocked her body, and the pleasure sent her spiraling into darkness.

MindQueen
MindQueen
11 Followers