Morning Cream

Story Info
Neighbor gives a man's girlfriend a ride she won't forget.
1.9k words
4.16
80.9k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and I was sleepy, but I'd been up reading. I just couldn't seem to get my schedule in balance. My normal routine would have me waking up early in the mornings to the sensations of my boyfriend fucking me, after which I could see him off to work and then go back to sleep.

At night I would go to bed with him and get fucked every way possible, and then as he'd doze off, leaving me wide awake and horny.

So here I was sitting back on the sofa reading erotic stories on lit and trying to get tired. About 2 a.m. I finally turned off my laptop and went to bed.

As I entered the bedroom I could see him lying there sleeping. So adorable at times, my boyfriend was sleeping contentedly. He works early so he'd gone to bed around 9:30. I'd gone in with him and sucked on his cock until it was ready to burst and then climbed on and rode him until he filled me with that steaming hot cum I love so much. I cuddled with him a few minutes and as he started to doze off I put on my shirt and panties and went back out to the living room and sat on the sofa with my laptop. Now I see him sleeping so peacefully, and knowing he only has 3 hours left, I resisted the urge to get more dick.

I quietly peeled off my shirt and panties, crawled under the covers, and curled up against him, lying on my side, one leg over his leg. I was sleeping in minutes.

I awoke to the incredible feeling of a mouth on my right breast, sucking, nibbling, biting my nipple, a hand on my other breast, and then felt his hot throbbing cock start pushing into my already wet pussy. As I felt it snake its way up inside me, my body reacted as I grew more and more horny. This was our typical morning routine. First one awake would start, the other one would catch up. As he fucked me and sucked on my big heavy breasts I neared my first orgasm of the day. Oh how I loved being handled by a horny guy. As I quickly reached my first orgasm of the day and started to level out, I smiled contentedly at him. He didn't take too long and came just after I did, then kissed me and pulled out and left for the shower. I rolled over contented to have taken my first load of the day, and within minutes was back to sleep.

He must have finished showering because I didn't hear him leave, but as he left he ran into Jacob. Jacob was the kid across the street. At 19 most people consider him trouble. My boyfriend had taken him under his wing and let him come over and hang out all the time. During the summer he spent many hours in our pool, and hung out for bar-b-que's and played video games with me and just made himself at home. He had a rough home-life, his parents always seemed to find more things to yell at him about. He wasn't quite at that point where he'd made that leap into young adult life yet, but he knew he didn't like how things were at home. As my boyfriend was getting into the car to go to work Jacob approached him.

"Hey, any chance I can crash at your house for the day? No school today because of the cold weather, but nobody's home at my place," he said.

My boyfriend said "sure, help yourself. Carly's still in bed but she should be up soon, have fun, talk to you later." And off he went to work, not to return until later that evening.

I was in a deep sleep, partly from exhaustion-I just can't seem to get to bed at a decent hour-and partly from my thoroughly fucked pussy with it's freshly delivered load of cum. Jacob came into the house and took off his coat and shoes. He looked around, headed down the hall and stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at me. I was laying on the bed, obviously deeply asleep, one leg out from under the covers all the way, the covers only covering my crotch and other leg. My entire body from just above my pussy to the top of my head and my entire right leg were on full display. The cool morning air had my nipples standing fully erect, and there he was, taking the whole sight in. I was oblivious to it all.

He couldn't help himself at this point. Jacob walked slowly and quietly into the room. His mind raced...what would he say if I woke up? He couldn't think of anything excusable. He didn't care. He could say he was going to cover me up, I wouldn't believe it and he knew it. He loved brunettes, and there I was on full display. He'd lusted over me ever since he started hanging around the house. He'd seen me in bikini's that probably should have been illegal. I often caught him staring at my ass or my breasts. It was hard for him not to, I usually dressed to show as much as I could get away with. It's not hard to show off when you have 36E breasts, natural of course. I swam daily so my stomach was nice and flat, everything was nice and toned. And if my breasts weren't enough to distract him, I have quite the bubble butt going on as well.

As Jacob looked at me he started to scan every inch of me. He stared at my breasts and decided to take out his phone and capture this view, just in case he never saw it again like this. He made sure to turn the volume off and turn off the clicking noise from when it took pictures. Picture after picture, breasts, stomach, legs, face, then he slowly pulled back the covers... pussy. There it was smooth, completely shaved, the lips he'd dreamt of fucking for so long. Picture after picture of me laying there, trying to get close-ups of areas and then full shots.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and wanted to get a picture to remember. He slowly pulled his dick out and rested it on my breast. When I didn't notice, he took some pictures. He placed it on my cheek gently and then took some pictures, then laid it across my lips, more pictures. Finally he slowly crawled onto the bed and got between my legs, and slowly placed it against my pussy and took some pictures.

Putting the phone away, he slowly climbed off the bed and got up his nerve. He stripped his jeans, shorts, and shirt off. He slowly crawled back onto the bed. He was going to fuck me for all he was worth. He figured worse case scenario he could say he fucked me even if only for a moment while I figured out what was going on and stopped him, but he'd always have that memory. He slowly leaned in over me, his legs between mine, slowly he lowered his mouth to my breasts and started to lick and suck on my nipples. I began to stir, but I was in a dream like no other. I was being made love to by some unnamed rock singer that just happened to pick me out of a crowd.

As he noticed me moaning, Jacob got braver. Slowly reaching down he placed his hard, throbbing dick at the entrance to my pussy and with a slow but steady pressure he pushed into me. It was slow but in my dream it was really happening. I wiggled and got into it, trying to help accommodate this huge new cock entering my pussy. Moments later he was all the way in, and his balls were touching my ass. As he continue to suck on my breasts and nibble on my nipples he started moving in and out. His hand went to my breast and started squeezing it. At this point I think reality set in that this was far more vivid than any dream. My eyes jolted open to see Jacob squeezing one boob, sucking on the other, and fucking me like a wild man.

"Woah! What's going on??" I asked frantically.

He placed a finger over my mouth and whispered "shhhh."

"You can't do this" I said. But Jacob started fucking me even harder.

"You like it," he replied, and I stared at him blankly. Where did he come up with that idea?

"I have a boyfriend, you know that!" I reasoned with him.

Jacob seemed to continue to swell inside me and said "You're a slut and you know it. I know 5 different guys that have fucked you. Just go along with it, you know you like my dick."

I didn't know what to do that this point but my body was reacting and my pussy wasn't letting go. If my emotions felt hurt and betrayed, my pussy didn't mind.

It was cumming around his big, hard dick. He wrapped my legs around him and went for broke. "That's a good little slut" he said, as he banged away, his balls slapping my ass harder and harder.

My mind was still spinning, here was this guy I trusted calling me a slut and fucking me, and yet I was in heaven feeling him all over my body, inside my pussy, his hands and mouth working on my breasts. I was trying to gather my thoughts and figure out what I was going to do as I felt him push my legs up against my chest and over his shoulders, then he really went to work on me.

He jack-hammered into me with speed and power I'd never felt before. His balls kept slapping my ass. I was cumming over and over, my breasts were squished against my legs. After what seemed like quite a while, he moved around and entered me from behind, getting me on all four. He fucked me doggy style for at least 10 minutes and then I felt him swelling up inside me and he exploded inside my pussy. He must have shot 10 blasts of scalding hot cum into me before he calmed down.

As he looked at me he said "we're going to have lots more fun now that I know you like my dick."

Just then I heard a car pulling into the driveway. Jacob pulled out of me, grabbed his clothes and ran to the living room. He quickly threw himself down on the sofa and covered up with the throw blanket on the back, pulling his clothes under the cover with him. When my boyfriend came into the house, Brandon appeared to be fast asleep.

My boyfriend came into the bedroom and said he forgot his wallet. He grabbed it, kissed me on the forehead, and left.

Hearing his car leave, Jacob came back to the room and quickly stripped out of his clothes. He pulled back the covers and straddled my chest and laid his dick on my mouth and said "suck it, bitch."

As he slipped his dick into my mouth I looked up at him and he took a few more pictures with his phone. "My friends aren't going to believe this!" he said, and started texting them as he pumped in and out of my mouth.

He turned to look over his shoulder and saw his cum leaking out of my pussy and said "we'll have to put more in there!"

This was going to be a fun day, I could already tell!