Morning Departure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

"Patience darling." she taunted.

She looked down at him with a sex crazed look and asked.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you really want to feel your cock pushing right up inside me, feeling me slide up and down your cock until you can't take anymore and you will go mad? Do you want to cum inside me and make a baby with me?"

"God Yes!" he groaned.

Grasping his cock in her small hand she pointed it at the entrance to her love tunnel this time she let her body sink gently down on to him. Her pulsating vagina muscles gripped him tightly, lovingly, as they took him inside her. He could feel every ripple of every muscle vibrate his cock, until she had taken him all the way in. The pleasure was intense. She fucked him hard, picking up the pace, slowing down, and then going faster. Again and again she repeated this tactic, bringing Tony very near to the point of spending time after time.

Izzy reached over and turned the radio on to muffle their moans. He couldn't believe he was fucking one of his officer's wives. She was really hot, as she rocked on him her eyes were closed, and her moans were coming incessantly. The look in her eyes told him she had totally abandoned herself to the act. It was a fantastic feeling as she worked away driving his cock ever deeper inside her. Sex with Fran had never been like this.

Sweat started pouring off them both as she drove up and down on his cock. Her

buttocks slapping his leg in time with their movements. The sensation was too great, but before he could cum, she stopped without warning. Izzy removed herself from him completely. She slowly let her body slide down his legs. She took his cock back into her mouth, tasting herself. Her lips worked up and down his cock very slowly. His climax started building. She sensed it and stopped.

She rose and straddled him again. This time he slid inside her very easily as she started riding him at a very fast pace. Izzy stopped, and gave him a very passionate long kiss again, before continuing. She slammed into him hard until she climaxed and came with a mind blowing orgasm and collapsed onto him. They stayed there, holding each other for several minutes, sticking together from the sweat drying on their bodies. Izzy started fucking him again, after catching her breath. A few seconds into it, he started to cum. As their passion waned. She said "I will go and get us a drink .Stay there I'm not done with you yet." She had not and it was daylight before Tony staggered home, to change and shower before going back to the boat.

Now as Tony lay there in the cold semidarkness. He thought he felt the boat give a little shudder. He could hear that there was increased activity above on the surface, and the sound of propellers as ships started to take up position for them to surface, or to start their escape. His mind kept wandering back to Izzy, in fact he thought about nothing else these days. His only regret about the possibility of dying today was that he had not met her long ago and married her, instead of Fran.

Their affair had continued over the following weeks, their love making was reaching new heights and now he was making excuses to go to her, every time her husband Nick was on duty. Tony thought that he seemed to be duty officer a lot and wondered whether other officers were taking advantage of him. He always seemed to be away weekends, apparently on courses, and he sympathised a bit with Izzy being left alone so much. Izzy now claimed she was pregnant, and he was the father, but she seemed to be quite delighted about it. When she talked about it, she had said, she would still dump the responsibility on to Nick, unless of course Tony darling you are prepared to stay with me?

Tony had told Izzy about how guilty he felt, but she just shrugged it off saying. "Nick is no angel, and how is it he does all these extra duties. I think he has another woman somewhere." She had not told Tony that the letter that Tony had brought, had told her that Nick wanted a break in their marriage, following a massive argument because she wanted children and he did not.

Tony meanwhile being totally unaware of Izzy and Nicks marital difficulties could not help feeling so guilty, because he liked Nick, and now he felt guilty about deceiving him. As he lay there, he was steeling himself to go to the wardroom and confess everything to Nick, but there was no room anywhere on this boat for a private chat. Meanwhile Nick lay on his bunk in the wardroom listening to the increased activity overhead. He too was feeling guilty. He knew that he must face up to Tony and have it out with him soon, or he would go mad.

He could not carry on like this knowing and not facing it. He liked Tony, and hoped that they could both act like mature adults when the truth came out as it must in time...

It was about this time that back at her apartment Izzy stretched and became fully awake. She reflected on her growing attachment to Tony. The day that he had come with the note from Nick, telling her that he was In effect leaving her, she had reacted with anger. Tony had been available so, she had deliberately seduced him, and she had enjoyed it. To her surprise she found that Tony was good in bed, and as enthusiastic as she was. He was a far better lover than Nick. Now she waited every day for him to come to her. The nights that they were apart when Tony was on duty, were pure misery. She was now certain that she was in love with him. At first it had been lust but now she was sure that it was pure unadulterated love. The thought of losing Tony again to Fran was unbearable.

Last night had been particularly good and she was now sure she was pregnant. It was probably too early for a test, but somehow her body was telling her that she was with child. She felt pregnant and she wanted to be pregnant and she had to admit she was glad that Tony was the father. The fact that Tony was not an officer, but a lowly rating did not bother her at all. Her family had money, but they were not snobs, and she was sure that they would accept Tony with no problem at all. She had to act quickly now, and get Tony to commit to her unless she was prepared to lose him.

She made up her mind that morning she definitely wanted Tony. If she had to play dirty to get him, then she would play dirty. The news of her separation from Nick would soon become public anyway. She felt a little sorry for Fran, but if Fran felt her mother was more important than her husband, she had to face the risk of losing him to someone else.

It was now three o clocks in the afternoon Nick and the Captain had their heads together over the chart table "The Captain said to Nick.

"Well I guess it's now or never. Tell number one to call all hands to diving stations."

Once everyone was closed up, the Captain told everyone over the speaker what he intended.

"I want all spare hands in the after ends. If we break free, we will probably go up like a cork .So hold on tight"

It was easier than he had anticipated. He ordered. "Close main vents" then he gave the order to blow all ballast tanks and almost immediately, the Sirocco broke free, and she went up very fast to the surface despite efforts to slow her down.

A big cheer went up from the surrounding ships as she broke surface like a bobbing cork. It was two hours later in the growing darkness that HMS Sirocco entered harbour and returned to the depot ship. The ships in harbour sounded their sirens, and Tony still on the bridge, breathed a sigh of relief, as once again he knew where he intended to spend the night.

Half an hour later, the majority of the crew of Sirocco landed on the jetty. The news had soon got out that she had been in trouble, and all the wives and girl friends had been let in to the landing stage area to meet them as they came ashore. As Tony leapt ashore his eyes immediately lit on to the blonde bundle of womanhood that was hurtling towards him wrapped in a Silver Fox fur coat. Izzy threw herself into his arms and was smothering his face with wet kisses.

When he managed to calm her down he turned to see Nick standing close to him with his arm round Fran. Nick was the first to speak "Look Tony there is no easy way to say this, but I have been seeing Fran. I am in love with her. I am so sorry, and she feels the same way about me. But it looks as though you have been seeing Izzy and you have something going between you. Perhaps we should consider a double divorce and a double wedding?

The End

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
12