Morning Dew

Story Info
He woke up next to his dream girl.
807 words
3.45
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any stories I post are fiction except for the ones that aren't. Use your imagination and decide for yourself which ones are true.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Feel free to contact me with your comments!

*****

We awoke at the same time, and turned into each other with the familiarity that only complete love and trust brings. She grasped my wrist, and slowly loosened and tightened her hand as she pulled me into her. I dipped my head, and took her propped-up nipple in my mouth, sucking it with my lips as I nibbled lightly with my teeth.

My other hand found her right nipple and I squeezed it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it like a pebble, alternating the pressure from gentle to hard.

Her nipples are a thing of beauty, almost ½ inch long and as big around as my pinky when aroused.

They point proudly upwards atop her firm 38 DDD breasts. Baby girl told me once that her nipples were hard wired to her clit and the most direct way to get her excited, so I always spent a lot of time on them. And the more I sucked them listening to her moans and coaxing the harder my cock got.

She was moaning "harder, harder" as she squirmed and rubbed her smooth pussy lips. I pinched my fingers together on her erect nipple and began biting the other one a little bit harder.

She reached with her other hand and began rubbing my hard, thick, uncircumcised and clean shaven cock. Her hand barely fit around the shaft as she stroked the full 7 inches, occasionally dipping to fondle my balls with her finger tips.

With my free hand, I reached around and began stroking her ass, alternating between squeezing her cheeks and letting my finger brush over her rosebud. She sat up with a smile on her face, her blond hair still tossed from sleeping. She swung around, and took my cock in her warm, wet willing mouth and began sucking as if she were sucking a golf ball thru a garden hose. My god, this woman drives me crazy.

I reached up with my left hand and began squeezing her nipple, with my other hand I was gently rubbing her asshole. I pulled my hand to my mouth to wet my fingers before stroking her hole. I opened it up with one finger, waving it around inside, introducing another and another until the tips of all four fingers were moving in her ass. She ground back to my fingers, my cock still in her mouth, drool running down the shaft. I moved out from under her, and she moved over to our fuck couch. It's actually a small padded bench with rounded arms at the perfect height for ass fucking that we keep near the bed. She laid down over the arm, head on the bench and ass raised on the arm. I got down on my knees and spread her cheeks, licking her ass and shoving my tongue inside to get her nice and wet. Her ass was pushing back onto my face, and I knew she was ready.

I stood up and approached her ass with my meat stick, she reached back and spread her cheeks. As soon as the head of my cock got past the ring of her ass, she sucked me all the way in and I began pumping in and out as she was moaning and thrusting back at me. I reached around and squeezed a nipple and she began thrusting back harder and harder until I grabbed her hips and thrust hard, pumping shot after shot of hot cum in her ass. As I finished, she collapsed forward and I collapsed on her back, my arms around her and kissing her neck.

After a few moments of bliss, I pushed up and lifted off of her and again dropped to my knees, facing her gaping ass. I spread her cheeks, and the cum began oozing out. I leaned forward, and with my tongue scooped it up as it dripped from her well fucked hole. I licked, sucked and swallowed, taking back the hot load I just gave her.

As more dripped out, I caught it in my hand and rubbed it over her hole and on her ass cheeks.

She got up from the couch and melted into me, as I stumbled back into the bed. We kissed, her tongue probing my mouth for any last remnants of my cum. She slid down my body and got on her knees at the edge of the bed, taking my softer but still plump cock deep into her mouth to suck me clean.

After a few minutes she got up and took a shower, it was time to go to work.