Morning Fantasy

Story Info
Morning spankings.
1.1k words
4.06
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband wakes me kissing me with both hands kneading my nipples between his strong fingers. "Good morning, love," he says in a deep throaty voice right next to my ear, "time for your morning spanking."

Obediently, a little wet from his words, I roll over onto his lap with my naked ass in the air, positioned for his right hand to spank me. He starts a bit lightly for my tastes, but he wants to warm me up. His hand lands squarely on the sweet spot at the bottom of each cheek, blow after blow, warming me up, building in intensity with each slap. He knows I like the thuddier slaps of a slightly cupped palm unless I'm really worked up and can enjoy the stingy slaps of his flat palm. He keeps building. I'm squirming and moaning with every slap. I love this. There is simply no better way to wake up.

I can feel my pussy getting very wet. So can he.

It's funny. When we first met, he was curious about how I could like this. He'd heard of spanking women, but he couldn't imagine how anyone could enjoy it. What could I do but demonstrate? I told him that I also like being ordered to lift my shirt and expose my breasts. Then I told him how much it turns me on to be made to take down my own panties for him. I showed him where the sweet spot is and explained what I wanted. He was more than willing to try it.

He sat down on the bed. "Show me your breasts, honey." (Words are so important to me) I lifted up my shirt, pulling my bra away to expose my breasts to him. "Your nipples are so pretty. I'm going to pinch them hard and make you moan. You'll be arching your back and begging me for more." I knew I was wet already, but I wanted him to see the difference the spanking makes.

"Take your panties down for me, but don't take them all the way off. I want to do that." Leaving my breasts exposed, I reached down and slid my panties to my knees. (God, I love this.) "Now bend over my lap. I'm going to spank you." I did. He did. He was a little hesitant at first, but I pressed my ass high to reach for his hand and soon he was spanking me hard and I was in ecstasy. "Honey," I said, "feel my pussy now." He reached for my slit. I wish I had been in a position to see the look on his face. All I heard was the gasp. I knew what he found. I was a puddle of hot juices from the scene and the great spanking he was giving me. "Can I have some more now?"

It was the best. I knew he could do it from the day we met. We were puppy piling with some friends at a hot spring. He drew me to him and his long arm reached down and caressed my ass. I was excited. I wanted to let him know how much I like that so I pressed against his hand moaning a little hoping no one else would pay much attention to what we were doing. It didn't take much for him to realize what I was after. Soon his finger was prodding me through my jeans in just the right spot. I was aching for more, but at the time I was doing 100 days of sexual abstinence in the beginning stages of my Qi Gong practice and he had just broken up with a girlfriend two weeks before. It was best we waited.

I think we both enjoyed the slow down. It wasn't our customary beginning, but it helped with a lot of things, like this hot morning spanking.

He reaches down to feel my pussy. I am sopping wet, as always. So he pushes me off his lap, still face down and positions me kneeling in front of the bed while he spreads his legs in front of my face. I just love his cock for breakfast. He grabs my hair, his fingers spreading up from the nape of my neck and grips my hair tightly forcing my mouth up and down on his hard cock. I love it when he forces me to do what I am craving. He calls me his little slut, his bitch in heat. I love that. Words are hot as touches to me. He stops then and pulls me off his cock. I would be perfectly happy to finish him here. I'll give him anything he wants, but he knows there's something I'll like even better.

He leaves me face down and orders me to move up higher on the edge of the bed so my hips are at the edge, spreading my legs roughly to allow him full access to my pussy and my ass. Suddenly he shoves his rock hard cock deep into my pussy pushing me up the bed a little with the force of it. I moan loudly and thrust back against him, wanting as much as he can give me. But I know he's just getting it wet.

After many hard rough thrusts, he pulls out as abruptly as he entered and positions himself at my ass, teasing me, talking to me, asking if I really want it. He knows I can take it fast and hard. He's a perfect size for this. But he wants to remind me who's in charge here. It's not me. Thank God. I wait, holding my breath. He reaches around and grabs both my nipples and pinches them very hard for a long moment just before he thrusts his cock deep into my ass. I'm a wild thing, open, arching my back, moaning and taking it all, feeling every thrust going deep and hard into me. Time stops. There is nothing but my ass and his cock in the whole world. He reaches around to my swollen wet clit and fingers me to my first intense world shaking orgasm. I'm still shuddering, moaning loudly, begging, "Please don't stop!" He keeps going. Rubbing his fingers side to side against my clit, I come . . . over and over. He knows I can do this 20 times if he wants me to. I want to. I can't stop. I can't help it. He knows how to take me there and I need it like I need to breathe.

Eventually, he feels me winding down. I don't know how he holds his orgasm so long, but he does. I feel him put both his hands on the bed beside me and start pounding into me harder and faster. I feel his orgasm begin. He bursts into me, growling and moaning with the pleasure of our bodies together in the heat and pleasure of creation.