Morning Fun

Story Info
A little morning bondage before work.
1.8k words
4.29
22.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers

{All copyrights and such stay with me: Maldoror. No one else may take this story and use it elsewhere without express written permission from me at the link below. You may also write me to tell me you liked this story, hated it, did it to someone, or want to have me do it to you. All requests will be performed on a first-cum first-served basis.}

This is different than my normal stories in as much as there is very little character or storyline. This is sex. lol

Enjoy!

You are on satin sheets reading the newspaper sipping coffee. Bathed in sunlight, you intently read. Whatever it is, either a news story about a robbery or a two-for-one sale, I do not know. Either way you do not notice when I enter.

Of course you did not expect me. It is Monday morning, and I am supposed to be at work. However, there was something I forgot to do. Something more important than work, so I called and said I would be late.

How late? 2 hours should do it.

I wear slippers so that my movements would be soft and sooth, much like the legs I plan to caress. And possibly kiss. A plan is germinating; it changes though as I look you over. This is the ultimate problem. All my machinations grind to a halt whenever I see you. Something always happens in the process from the plan created in my fertile imagination to ultimate fruition. Once, I thought about blindfolding you in the bathroom, attentively removing all of your clothes, then showering with you, but I got as far as blindfolding you before my throbbing manhood and the taste of your lips caused me to lean you against the bathroom door and fuck you until I came in you.

This time, however, my reserve was backed by our long and hot session last night, when you ground yourself on me, making me beg to come. You know how much it turns me on when you take control: the hot, sultry tone of your voice ordering me to lick every part of your body from the tips of your toes to the nape of your neck, only to then be allowed to kiss your lips. You always like to taste yourself on my lips and tongue.

I will be in control today.

A board squeaks under my weight. Damn. You look up. Before you fully register my presence I am already by the bed, then over you. I brush aside the newspaper and ignore your surprise while I force your hands up and over your head. You gasp and move to yell. Your eyes tell me you know it's me; I do the rest with abandon.

You are wearing the night shirt from last night. It's loose fitting. I think you are still wearing your panties as well, but I can't tell. I am busy making sure your hands are firmly attached to the bed post and your eyes are unable to see what I have in mind. I stop for a second and take pride in my work: You are blindfolded and tied to the bed. When you gained your composure and started to yell "what the hell are you doing?" I deftly covered your mouth with my hand and lightly nibble your neck. I know your neck is your spot, and I take advantage of it.

While you try to refocus, my free hand roams your body, keeping your confused and already slightly aroused mind and body off-kilter. I hear another gasp between my fingers and slowly remove my hand from your mouth. You don't say anything. But I know this will be short lived, so while I continue kissing your neck and lightly run my hand over your sleep shirt, finding the hidden areas underneath, I pull a large handkerchief from my back pocket and place it in your mouth.

You mumble something, and then you pull at your binds.

They hold tight. You try to move your legs, but they too are bound to the bed and are as wide apart as I imagine your eyes are, under the black silk. I smile, because as you struggle your shirt rides up revealing your panties underneath. Red, small, barely covering your sex.

Soon. Soon. I whisper just loud enough for you to hear.

You struggle more, but doing so only brings your shirt up higher, revealing more and more skin. I get hard as I watch. I blow lightly on your upper thighs. You try to say something else. I laugh.

"You can't talk. I have you. All of you. I run a few fingers up your thigh. "I can touch you anywhere." I prove this by moving your shirt up over your breasts.

"You body is mine now. Every part from the tips of your toes to the tips of your nipples, which are getting hard I see." My fingers brush over them. MMM they are getting hard. You arch your back, try to move away from my manipulations. You can't.

"You can't." I repeat to you. I will touch you or kiss you or fuck you. Whatever I want to do with you." I emphasize these next words by squeezing your nipples between my fingers: "I will do to you."

This time you moan. I lower my mouth and suck on your left nipple. I move to your right one and trace the outline of your tattoo with my tongue. As I do I start to throb. I begin to feel trapped as well. Not by any physical binds but rather by your sex. I want you. I throb for you. My animal urge is to force your legs apart and plunge in, enjoy all of you. NOW. But I hold back. This is as much a test of my will as it is yours.

"You're going to beg me to fuck you before I am done" I whisper in your ear as I pull your nipple, feeling the weight of my need press against my pants.

"Although I won't be able to hear a word of it." You hear me chuckle, then feel me move down the bed.

You feel my breath on your thighs again. The heat draws up toward your sex. But never quite gets there. I tease you for what must feel like hours, bringing you to sexual arousal and awakening, only to back away at the last possible moment, away from your clit or your lips. I smell you. You are ready, open, but I refuse to go all the way. I want to taste you, especially now that you try to move your pussy to my mouth like you lost control of your own body. But No. I want to have you moan and scream and SHAKE when I do.

And first things first, anyway. It's my morning.

"I inch my way up your body, taking small bites here and there marking my territory. My navel. My love handles. My areola. My nipple. My neck. My earlobes.

You hear pants zip and fall to the floor. You feel the gag come off. You start to say something, but then gag a little. Something hard is forced into your mouth. It has a wet tip. It tastes and smells like me.

I feel your mouth open and salivate for me. I start to fuck your mouth. Your tongue touches all the places that make me melt. You feel precum. You swallow it all up. I get into it and slowly play with your tits. I know what you're doing. You know that your tongue drives me crazy; you want to be fucked hard; you want my to relieve that itch you have. That deep, warm, needy itch that only I can fully scratch for you. But I gave it to you this time. Made it itch like never before. And I will take you when I want.

I pull away after a few minutes. "Please..." is all you get out before the handkerchief is put back.

"Not yet."

This time you pull at everything at the same time. The bed shakes. You try to yell. For a split second I think you will free yourself, but I did the job well. You will only be free when I want you be.

Soon. Soon.

You feel my strong hands grab the top of your panties. You feel me lift you up and pull them off you. They are wet. I smell them. I want to taste you. I lower myself down over you and run my tongue over the gag. I feel your tongue try to meet mine. "Beg. Tell me you want me in you. You want to be fucked." "HmmmmmMPhh" "I can't hear you." You feel something brush against your hot wet sex. It was there. It felt like steel. Then it was gone. You try to scream out to me. You feel it again. This time it bumps against your clit, sending waves of energy and electricity all over like a tidal wave. Your legs quiver. Now you don't stop moaning. I think what I didn't know was the last rational thought for the next hour, then say something to you. I don't remember what it was, because right after it you sucked in your breath and my resolve melts away and I slide all the way in. I don't stop until my hands grab your ass and you fell the base of my cock rub your clit.

I pump myself in and out of you. You feel all of me fill you up again and again like some rhythmic mechanical object. You cum for the first time. It flows out of you. It only serves to make me want to fuck you harder. Make my own cum mix with yours. Make you beg for it.

You do, but with hard nipples and an open pussy and with restrained arms that pull in time with every thrust.

I near the end. Quivering walls transmit this knowledge to your brain. You try to tell me, but already my hands are working on your gag. My movements increase. The gag falls away, and you yell out "Please cum in me. I need it."

My mouth is on yours and I arch my hips so that the last several thrusts rub against your clit as I fill you up. My body tenses up, and I lower my head on your breast and cum in you. You cum too. The bed shakes as we both fulfill our body's desires. I stay in you, making sure your itch is completely gone.

After a while, I remove myself from you and go to the phone.

"Who are you calling?" you ask, puzzled.

"Hi. Frank please. Frank? Hi, it's Jerome. Yes. I actually won't be able to make it to work at all. Yes. It appears what tied me up won't be done until the end of the day. Uh huh. Ok, I will see you tomorrow. Bye."

I hang up the phone and walk back to you, this time lowering my head between your legs.

"I hope you don't mind. All the sex has made me hungry."

Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers