Morning Fun With The New Guy

Story Info
New guy has some fun with Holly Willoughby.
2.3k words
4.11
35.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a completely fictional story none of it is true, and the celebrities involved neither approve of the story or their fictional actions in it. Please do not continue to read if you are underage or are easily offended.

Author's note: This is my first story please give me some feedback public or private, good or bad. Also if you don't Know Holly Willoughby firstly shame on you and secondly Google her.

It was my first day working as a runner on This Morning. I had previously worked on a couple of other live shows, so I wasn't expecting anything too challenging for me. But I was still nervous nonetheless.

You see I have a mammoth crush on presenter Holly Willoughby, ever since waking up to her every Saturday on kids TV show Ministry Of Mayhem. Today I was finally going to meet the women of my fantasies.

The morning started off as could be expected, putting together the set and running out to get last minute ingredients for the cooking later in the show. While I was putting out a final few cushions the producer came called me over.

"Hey new guy!" he shouted at me. "Have you moved any of these" he asked while pointing at what seemed to be a table of sex toys. "No I haven't"

I replied. "Well something's missing".

Bemused I asked him why a morning show was doing a segment on sex toys." No idea uhhh whatever your name is, apparently it was suggested to the writers by one of the presenters"

Upon hearing this my imagination shot straight to the idea that Holly had suggested this idea. Just the thought of her with one of these toys drifted me off to land of my own.

"Are you listening to me" I was suddenly and brought back to earth by the sound of the producer screeching in my ear.

"Uhh yes sir" I replied back. "Good now would you please go and find the missing item".

"Definitely, right away sir."

"There's nothing else I'd rather do" I murmured to myself as I walked away thinking about the possibility that holly wanted to know about all these sex toys.

Walking around through the corridors trying to find the missing sex toy, I bumped into co presenter Phillip Schofield. "Excuse me Mr. Schofield".

"Yes, you're the new guy aren't you" he questioned me.

"Yeah I am. I don't suppose you've seen any ummmm toys for use later in the show lying around" I asked him nervously.

"Toys?" he asked me with a puzzled look on his face. "Oh you mean the dildos and what not!"

"Yes sir those items" I replied slightly shocked by his excited reaction. "Were missing one and I was wondering if you had seen it?"

"No can't say I have. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it though". He said while clearly trying to get away quickly. "Maybe you should try Holly. See ya later new guy".

There's something up with that guy I thought to myself. But he was right about something, maybe I should ask Holly.

I was walking down the hall towards Holly's dressing room the thoughts from earlier on crept back into my head. What if Holly had asked for the story on the toys, and what if she had the missing item with her right now?

As I considered the notion of holly's involvement I started to run down the hall towards her room. She must have it I thought to myself, could all my dreams really be coming true. Could I possibly catch her with the missing to.

My heart now pumping twice as fast, sweat starting to rum down my face. Man this is a long hallway I thought, then it hit me.

Slamming to a standstill, I realised I had no idea where I was. Holly's dressing room was nowhere near here. I must've been at the other end of the building by now. Looking around to see if I could ask anyone for directions I realised I was all alone, there was no one else anywhere near where I was.

Deciding to try and go back the way I came I began walking back up the corridor. What was I doing running towards Holly's dressing room anyway, there's no way that she'd have the toy. Plus even if she did she's married, a guy like me would never have a shot.

Now I'm not saying I'm ugly, 6'2 average build and no horrible disfiguring scars. But still she's way out of my league.

Then suddenly I heard it. In the supply closet next to me o could hear what seemed to be moaning. No it couldn't be, surely I must be imagining it. Stepping closer to the door the noise became louder and clearer, a definite moaning and panting was coming from inside.

My arousal growing I bent down to look through the key hole, I could see the silhouette of a woman sat in a chair on the other side of the room. Well at least it wasn't a dude.

I couldn't see much through the key hole but what I could see was glorious.

Her long hair running down past her shoulders, settling just above her heaving chest. With her skirt lifted up I could just make out her hands franticly moving something in and out of her waiting cunt. Then it hit me the missing toy, this mystery female must have been using right now.

I had to see to more of my unknown female. Standing up I slowly opened the door just a little, praying that she didn't hear me.

And there she was no mystery woman, no unknown female, but the one and only Holly Willoughby. There she was the woman of my fantasies for so many years was masturbating right in front of me. Now in the light coming from the open door I could see her in all her beauty.

Her long golden hair, soft red lips and bright inviting blue eyes. She wore a tight white short sleeved top and a knee length black skirt. But my eyes settled upon her glorious chest, she was rubbing her right nipple through her shirt when she stared to undo her top. One button at a time seemly taking an eternity she finally exposed her silky red bra to me. Her 32D breasts seemed absolutely perfect.

As she began to rub her all ready hard nipple through her bra I realised that I to had begun masturbating.

My 8 inch throbbing cock in hand I moved my eyes down across her stomach to source of her pleasure. There it was the missing toy, a big black dildo, it must've been 10-11 inches long. She was rubbing it across the front of her matching red thong.

Then I made the biggest mistake I could've. Completely forgetting I was merely 5 feet away from her, and not as I thought watching it on a DVD. "Fuck yeah baby!" I shouted out. She instantly turned and stared right at me. I just froze in place, cock in hand staring right back at her.

"What the hell are you doing!" she screamed at me. "I'm so sorry I....I" was all I could stammer in reply.

"It's ok, come in and shut the door" she asked in a calmer manner. I did as she said worried that I would lose my job. "Now, fist of all why you are here"

"I was looking for an item for the show that went missing, and I got lost"

"And why where you standing there staring at me?"

"Well I was uh...just walking past and I uh...heard, and when I looked I saw umm you and, and" "And you decide to rub your cock" she interrupted and pointed towards my still exposed dick.

"Yeah" was all I could mutter in reply.

"Its fine, you know ever since last year when I had the baby my husband's barely even kissed me". She said while slowly walking towards me hips swaying side to side.

"That's why I come in here every morning before the show to have a little fun". Then she did the unimaginable, grabbing hold of my now quickly growing shaft she asked the best question of all time.

"Do you want to have a little fun?"

I didn't know what to say. I mean obviously I wanted to shout out yes, but I couldn't I was frozen with amazement. This was the girl of my dreams and I was so close to all my imaginings coming true.

But finally I said it "Please" I said nervously. Please? Please why the hell did I say that. Fortunately for me Holly just laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes then" I just nodded my head in reply.

Then suddenly she leaned in and kissed me, her lips pressed against mine, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. This was amazing I was making out with Holly fucking Willoughby.

As she began to massage my tongue with she took off her top and undid her bra. There they were Holly Willoughby's tits. The boobs that caused uproar when Holly wore that dress on dancing on ice, the focus of so much attention in the media. The cause for so many male's masturbating, the reason for so much of my own. They were fantastic, even though she had a kid they still seemed to stay up in place.

I decided to just go for it. I lunged at her breasts taking her all ready nipple in my mouth while I groped her other breast. "Whoa calm down honey" she said "I'd like to have nipples left at the end of this".

"God you have no idea how long I've wanted this" I mumbled while I licked around her nipple.

"I think I could guess" she laughed back. "Now I think it's your turn don't you."

She pushed me back against the door and kissed down my body towards my rock hard cock. Now kneeling down in front of me she began to stroke my cock. "Not a bad size" she stated "I've had bigger but this'll have to do"

She began to lick the head of cock as she stroked it. As she started to take my dick into her warm inviting mouth, she pulled up her skirt and began to rub her pussy through her moist thong.

"Oh fucking hell Holly you've got a bit of experience at doing this don't you"

"Let's just say I know my way around a dick".

Quickening the pace now she slid her tongue up and down my shaft. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth

"Mmpphf" she muffled taking every single one of my 8 inches deep into her mouth and throat.

Now gagging on my cock saliva began to drool out the sides of her mouth down onto her waiting chest.

As she pulled my saliva covered cock out of her mouth she ordered me to sit down.

"Now are you ready to fuck me baby" she exclaimed while taking off her soaking wet thong.

"I've never been ready for anything else more than right now" I replied. She then leaned her dripping pussy over my dick. Slowly she lowered her twat onto my cock, easily fitting all of my cock in her pussy she started to bounce up and down.

"Mmmm yea baby that's it. I've been waiting a good fuck for ages". It must have been so long for her as she began panting very heavily very quickly.

"That's it Holly bounce on my cock" I watched her heavy boobs bounce up and down right in front of my face, as I pumped my cock into her in time with her bounces.

"Oh, mmm god baby you know how to fuck a girl" she moaned back

I was struggling keep up the pace in this position, so I picked her and carried her to the wall.

"Ungh, fuck baby that's it fuck me like the little whore I am" she clearly loved being help mid air so I held her up against the wall as I pumped my dick in and out of her.

"Damn baby, just like that I'm so close now baby" she exhaled.

Knowing that she was close I began to pick up the speed. Pumping in and out of her faster and faster. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"That's it right there babe I'm gunna cum!"

I continued to pump in and out of her as orgasm came crashing in. Her legs went weak, I could feel her juices flow down my cock. Covered in sweat in continued knowing that my own orgasm was so close.

"I'm gunna cum too"

"Cum inside me baby I wanna feel you shoot your load inside me" she ordered.

Not wanted to disappoint I released my cum deep inside her, coming like I never have before. The sensation of my own orgasm triggered Holly to cum again.

I pulled my cock out covered in her and my own cum. Holly dropped to her knee's and took my now softening cock in her mouth, sucking up every last drop of cum.

"Wow" was all I could say

"Thanks allot for that baby" Holly said as she put her shirt back on and pulled down her skirt. "Maybe we'll do it again sometime"

She walked over kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye stuffing her thong into my pocket as a souvenir. I watched her walk away and went over to collect the missing toy.

As I walked back towards the studio I thought to myself. Man I love being the New Guy.