Morning Glory

Story Info
Dad wakes up to a surprise mouth.
900 words
3.98
148.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever woken up to a blow job? It's pretty good, isn't it. That lovely warm feeling, the pressure on your shaft, the up and down. My favourite bit is the tongue around the head, circling and lapping. Well, I say favourite, nothing actually beats the wake up come. The almost soft explosion, the relief, the gradual return of sensation.

A few weeks ago I'd say this was one of the best ways to wake up but not anymore. Just imagine, you wake up, your cock is hard, a mouth is wrapped round it, you are in ecstasy. You come. Then you realise your wife is out of town, has been for a few days, and you wonder who just did that. Was it a dream? And then you open your eyes. Licking the last bits of come from your cock is your own daughter.

"Cathy?" I blundered, still half asleep.

"Morning, dad. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I walked passed the door and it was just there, you know, pointing up and I...well, you know," and she giggled as she played with my balls.

Now don't get me wrong, I have no sexual feelings for my daughter, never have, but I didn't have a clue what to do. I was lying back, having just come in my daughter's mouth, with my balls in her hand and I had no idea what to do.

"Cathy, I don't think you –"

"It's ok, dad, honestly. I just wondered, you know," And she started stroking my cock, slowly, "It looked so yummy. I just had to taste it! And it tastes great! And I love your balls. These things are really weird!" as she jiggled them in her free hand.

"Look, Cathy, I –" I wanted to move, to get out of bed, but I couldn't, I was held there almost hypnotically, by the force of her hands. I was getting hard again.

"Oo, daddy! Can you do it again? What if I suck you some more," and she lowered her head onto me and started licking the head as she slowly pumped me.

I watched her head going up and down, felt her hands on me, squeezing me. I closed my eyes and pretended it was someone else. It took a while but I came again and my daughter lasted, swallowing my second load of the morning.

After she'd licked my head clean, she slid under the covers and joined me in the bed, one leg across my belly, a hand gently on my cock. She snuggled into my shoulder, her mouth against my breast, smiling. I gingerly placed my hand on her side, not wanting to touch her anywhere I shouldn't. She squirmed a bit, wriggling against me. I hated myself for enjoying the feeling of her body and her hand.

"This feels really nice, daddy. Hold me close." I moved my hand so it could push her thigh into my side, hugging her closer to me. "Mmm, thanks. Daddy, you smell so nice and taste lovely. Can I stay here forever? I feel so safe and warm. perfect."

It almost felt normal, a protective arm around my daughter, her snuggling up to me in a warm bed. Then she spoilt the illusion of normality by playing with my balls. She started getting a bit rough with them, juggling them, hitting them with her hand. I had to stop her, took hold of her hand.

"Cathy, please, that's too rough. It hurts. Look, I think –" I was moving her hand away, ready to leave the bed but she was quicker, outsmarted me and was lying on top of me, her eyes looking down at me all brown and innocent, before I could do anything else.

"Sorry I was too rough, daddy!" she pouted, "I'm not used to playing with them, you know. But I'd like to be. Do men's nipples get hard like ours?" she suddenly asked, flicking one of mine with her fingernail.

"Yes, darling, they do. Just like yours."

"But not as big!" And she sat up, lifted her t-shirt off and proudly displayed her young, budding breasts. "Look, daddy. Yours aren't as big as mine!"

I tried not to look, I really didn't want to look, but I did. I can't explain it. And I only put up a little resistance when she took one of my hands and placed it on one of her breasts. Eventually she let my hand go and it seemed I had no control over it at all as I played with the nipple, squeezing it, making it hard. My other hand eventually played with the other breast. I felt my cock starting to stir again.

"Wow, daddy, that feels great! Pinch my nipples again. Ahh! That's excellent. Look how hard they're getting? I've tried doing that but it's just not the same as someone else. I think I'm getting turned on!" She reached down and touched the front of her panties, softly rubbing the gusset, "Oh, yes, I sure am. You'd better stop, daddy! Or this might go too far!"

My hands immediately dropped and she once more slid beside me and snuggled. Her hand closed on my cock again, squeezing it lovingly.

"Pull the covers up, daddy, it's getting a bit chilly."

I pulled the sheet and the blanket up, covering us both, and we slowly drifted off to sleep.