Morning Glow

Story Info
A love devoid of imperfections.
1.2k words
4.47
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicuriwhat
bicuriwhat
111 Followers

The slight twitching of eight inches of flesh against my belly woke me from my reverie. Trying to hide a smirk, I closed my eyes shut and snuggled deeper into the space between his underarm. I couldn't keep the show running though; I had to take a deep breath in, smell my man. I loved his sweaty smell in the morning. And he knew it. "You poser... Come here". Lifting my chin with his other hand, he brought my face closer to his and gave me a deep kiss.

"Mmm.. Good morning" I said with a yawn.

"Morning to you too, babe." I hit him playfully on his chest. "If you hate being called babe, you should not pretend-sleep like a babe."

"Oh really? I should really teach you who the adult in this bed is." I said and started twisting his right nipple.

"Aaaah" he cried and our routine early morning wresting match/ foreplay began. Before I knew it he had me pinned down and latched on to my pebble-hard right nipple, while twisting my left one with an anger most people reserve for their enemies. I cried out loud once before clutching the silk bed sheet that had already partially fallen off the bed.

Craving for some friction in my pelvis, I clasped my legs over his lower back and humped him. His teeth dragged over my right nipple before it popped out of his mouth. He sneered at me, a smug look on his handsome face, victory smile of having seduced me.

I slapped him hard and said through clenched teeth. "Get your mouth back over there."

With a dirty laugh he bit on my left nipple, earning another cry induced with pain and pleasure. When he finally took his sexy mouth off, I thought the nipple came with it. I looked down at his face hungrily before pulling him up and kissing him like the future of the entire universe depended on it. It was a war of tongues, a fight for dominance and neither of us would give in. We tasted every inch of each other's mouths and we traced every teeth and tissue we knew more than our own. He pulled out a little and bit my upper lip and sucked it into my mouth, while I bit my lower lip in vehement retaliation to the overflow of pleasure and urgently grinded my pussy over his engorged cock.

With a wet slurp he let go off my now reddened lip and stared at me ravenously for a moment. He roughly pulled my legs apart, leaving angry marks on my chubby pale thighs and dipped his head between my legs and sniffed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Suddenly he was lapping up the wetness that had formed there and kissing me as deep as he could. His agile tongue was exploring parts of me only he knew about. Involuntarily my thighs caught his head between them and started suffocating him. I felt nails plunging into my legs and breathlessly gave him an evil smirk before spreading my legs apart.

"Oh, you bitch! This is going to hurt so bad" He promised.

"Bring it on" I countered and pulled him in for another forceful kiss.

He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed the tip of his thick uncut cock between my pussy lips. He knew it drove me wild. I liked the waiting game of "will he put it in me now?" even more than the penetration itself. He kept rubbing it when I knew all he wanted was to just pound me to oblivion. He maliciously stared at me before thrusting his entire length into me. I bit my arm to muffle a scream.

I lost my mind at this point. Only he and I existed. He pounded into me a couple of times before lowering himself over me and putting him arms around me and lifting me from the middle. My head was still on the pillow thrashing about muttering unintelligible words while my hips were raised a foot above the bed, matching his rhythm. He was sitting on his ankles and knees as he fervently pumped into me. He lifted me by the shoulders and bit down on his permanent mark on my shoulder. I pulled at his hair until his lips were on mine again and I started biting every inch of his face. I didn't know what to do and where to stop; I was on a pleasure overdrive.

He roughly pulled me apart from him and pushed into me again and again and again. I knew he was close. I could see it in his dilated eyes. I grabbed his ass and forced myself towards him.

"Mamma... Are you awake?"

I heard the call, thankfully he didn't. I clawed at his ass and pulled him to me one last time before I felt his cum flowing in me and my own juices flowing against it. He limply fell over me.

"Mommmmmmm! Where are you? I'll be late."

He jumped up with a start and stared at my smiling face. "Why din't you tell me he was calling?"

"You were so close. I didn't want you getting blue balls now, did I?"

"I'm coming.. Start packing your bag" I shouted.

"You are the best mother in the world and the best wife.." He stared at me lovingly.

"And?" I was fishing for some morning booster compliments.

"And the best lover and the best bitch and the best sex maniac and the best thing that ever happened to me.." He ended with a kiss on my nose.

"And you are the best thing that happened to me. Now move, Let me get the kids ready."

He gently pushed me down as I tried to get up and said "No. Nap for a while. I'll get them ready. You could use the rest." He said with a naughty smile.

"I'd like to think I tired you out, tiger." I teased.

"Oh believe me I have been training to keep up with you since the moment I met you. I'm serious though. Sleep for a while. I'll manage." He gave me a slow kiss.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear as he got up.

"Liar" He chuckled and put on his clothes. He got out of the room, but turned around before the door closed and said "I love you."

I snuggled back into my bed and wondered how I got so lucky. I was never the best looking girl around. Not the smartest. I was the embodiment of imperfections. But he still fell in love with me as I did with him. A set of twins, million fights to protect our little world and 8 years together, that love has only gotten stronger; the sex alternatively angrier and rougher or gentler and sweeter. And no matter what, I know he will always be my side and I, by his.

Suddenly I remembered the twins must be giving him hell and lazily got up from my bed and took in the condition of the room. Last night was definitely not a night of gentle loving. My torn expensive black lace panties were proof of that. I felt a tingle in my pussy before pushing away naughty thoughts and freshening up and treading downstairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and mentally captured the visual from the kitchen. The reason of my existence was right there. The love of my life was rushing around the kitchen and making a mess while my son and daughter were laughing at his tomfoolery. I took a moment to thank whatever force it was, that got me here. Life truly is perfect!

bicuriwhat
bicuriwhat
111 Followers