Morning Glow

Story Info
A summer morning vacation encounter.
1.5k words
4.06
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun warms Nina's face. She feels its warmth and light pry her gently from her foggy dream. She opens her eyes just enough to make out her surroundings-and not so much that she are blinded by the piercing light.

Her thin sheet is wrapped tightly around her. She can feel the soft fabric against her naked skin. One arm is draped across her chest and it takes her a moment to realize her other hand is between her legs. There's a warmth there that tells her it must have been a good dream.

Nina's eyes slowly adjust to the light. The sun is rising over the water in the distance and the translucent curtains draped in front of the bungalow opening do little to dampen its rays. As her eyes adjust, she makes out the silhouette of a figure standing a few yards off, facing the water. His male outline is accentuated by his casual white shirt and crumpled linen pants. He's casually standing with his hands in his pocket, observing something in the distance. Then, with one smooth motion, he turned and began walking back towards the veiled room.

As he approached, she could barely make out his features in the shadow of the sunlight. Then, while stepping from the sand onto the wooden threshold, she recognized the smiling face of her favorite Canadian.

"Hi Darling," Leo said as he moved past the draped fabric and into the room, "How did you sleep?"

"Mmmm, fantastically," she replied as her thoughts drifted back to the fleshy images in her mind.

Leo approached the side of the bed and knelt beside her. She closes her eyes again as he runs his hands through her explosive morning hair.

"That's great," he whispers, and she feel his lips make contact with hers. Flashes of last night's events swirl through her mind-maybe it wasn't a dream after all. All at once, she feels the fire between her legs ignite again, like someone has fanned the smoldering coals of a beach bonfire that was raging only a few hours earlier.

She reaches up and runs her fingers through Leo's hair-pulling him closer to her at the same time. It's only when she feel warmth on her chest that she realize the sheet has slipped down, and she is lying exposed. Leo moves his hands up and down over her chest, running his fingers up across her shoulders and then back down to her breasts. She feels her nipple grow erect as he circles it with his finger tips. She opens her eyes in response to Leo pulling his lips away from hers but closes them again when she feels them make contact with her erect nipple.

"Oh god, I could lay here forever.." she whisper to herself as she feels Leo's tongue swirl around her nipple. She arches her back in response, pushing her breast firmly against his face-hoping the added pressure will intensify the feeling. She feels Leo wrap his teeth around her flesh, taking the tip of her nipple between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. Electricity shoots through her body. Leo's hand moves to her shoulder, applying just enough pressure to push so that her back is flat on the bed. She feels the sheet slide down further over her skin. She opens her eyes to Leo swinging his leg over and straddling her on the bed. He sits above her. His is shirt unbuttoned. She runs her hands up inside his open shirt, over his stomach and chest. He looks down at her and smiles.

"You look adorable," Leo says, smiling. He moves his hands back down to the sheets, and pulls them off completely-exposing her whole body to the warm morning air. Nina takes hold of his open shirt and pulls it down over his shoulders. Her hands then somehow find their way to his belt buckle.

"I don't want to be the only one here naked..." she says as she tugs at his leather belt. She can't help but pause when she feels the bulge contained by the taut linen fabric. Leo watches as she moves her gaze downwards. She undoes the sole button and slowly pulls down-exposing his swollen flesh. She wraps her fingers around it and gasps at how hot it is-both physiologically and sexually. Her grip tightens and she begins to slide her hand up and down the firm shaft as her gaze again move up to meet his.

"Mmmm..." she hear him say softly, while biting his lip. She's dying to do more-to suck on it-but it's just barely out of reach, so she enjoys the moment-watching Leo's face while pleasuring him with her hand. Leo's hips begin to move in time with her hand. His face begins to flush. She feels her heart beat faster. Then with one quick motion, he extricates himself from her grasp. After standing and semi-graciously discarding his remaining clothing on the floor, Leo moves back in close again. This time, instead of moving his face close to hers, he presses his lips against her stomach.

Nina looks down and watches with anticipation as Leo leaves a trail of kisses around her belly button, moving in a gradually increasing circle. Soon his lips find her hip bone and he pauses there before moving back down further. She feels blood move down between her legs as steadily as his mouth. She lifts her knees and spreads her legs in response. She watches as his face disappears between her legs. Nina bites her lip as she feels Leo's mouth make contact. She tilts her head back and closes her eyes, enjoying every motion of his mouth.

Leo moves the tip of his tongue around the outside of her pussy. The feeling intensifies the smaller the circles become. She feels the electricity explode through her body as the tip of his tongue makes contact with her lips. His tongue is quickly followed by his mouth, which he presses against her generously. At the same time, she feels him run his fingers up the inside of her thighs, coming to rest adjacent to his mouth. They apply a small amount of pressure and she feels her pussy open in response. Leo then moves his tongue inside. She feels its warmth inside of her, her flesh expanding around it. She enjoys the feeling, but it's just somehow not enough-not big enough.

She lies there immobilized, in a state of trance-but she is jarred back to the present when she feels Leo's hands on her hips. He applies some pressure and she follows his cue. She turns over on to her stomach. Leo then pulls gently and she again complies, lifting her hips into the air, while at the same time, burying her face into the pillow. She feels Leo's hands running over her back. His soft touch ignites shivers. His hands run over the flesh of her raised bum, then down over the backs of her thighs.

She feels a slight amount of pressure between her legs, and she arches her back in response-pressing herself against the source of that pressure. The pressure increases and she feels herself expand around the firmness.

Nina lets out a muffled "MMmmmm..." into her pillow as Leo slowly enters her. She savors each ridge, each throbbing inch. It feels like an eternity before the motion stops and Leo is completely inside of her. She feels her pussy tight around his swollen flesh. Then, as suddenly as he entered, she feels him start to exit. Again she savors the moment; enjoying the friction, the movement. Again the motion seems to continue forever until he has completely extricated himself. She feels him enter again, this time more forcefully. She responds by pushing herself against him at the same time. The motion turns into a rhythm. In and out. Expanding and contracting. The motion becomes smooth and natural as she feel herself growing wet.

She feels Leo reach around between her legs and press his fingers against her clitoris. He applies some pressure as he moves in and out, sending waves of electricity throughout her body. She pushes herself against him even harder. She can't seem to get him deep enough inside of her. Leo begins to thrust harder. He moves his hands over her hips and onto the bed beside her, and thrusts deeply inside. She flattens herself down on the bed. He's above her now, driving his cock into her. She moves her hand down between her legs and fondles her clit at the same time.

She feel the head of his cock sliding against her g-spot with every thrust. She begins to moan and Leo's pace increases in response. "Oh God, he's so deep inside". He fills her up with every thrust. She starts to moan louder. The pace increases. She slaps her ass against Leo with each thrust. "Oh, fuck me!" she yells into her pillow. She sees Leo's hand clench a fist-full of sheets beside her and feels him explode inside of her. He's thrusting at a furious pace. She feels her senses starting to intensify. The world around her fades away. She feels her pussy contract in orgasmic bliss.

The motion slows and the bright room comes back into focus. Leo collapses beside Nina on the bed. Nina cuddles up next to him, her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest.

"That was amazing," she says. "Definitely better than a coffee in the morning to wake you up."