Morning in the Office

Story Info
A dominate female has her needs satisfied.
1.5k words
4.11
37.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
h2ofun
h2ofun
2 Followers

The morning starts out like every other morning. I walk into the office and begin preparing for the new day. I start my day with a large cup of coffee. I relax in my office sipping my coffee and enjoy the view of the morning sunshine on the city below. I enjoy watching the people scurry to work in the morning its just one of the many things I truly enjoy doing.

I finish my coffee. This is usually the best part of my day. Before everyone else arrives and the caffeine from the coffee is starting to take effect. Too bad the energy will have to be wasted on work I think to myself. Oh what I would give to smell her sweet perfume right now. To caress her soft legs. To run my fingers through her hair. To sit and gaze into the heavenly face of hers and memorize over and over her lips, her eyes, and the cute little way she smirks when she is naughty. But mostly to simply kiss her lips. That is my biggest reward I can ever receive from her. To be allowed to gently place a soft kiss on her lips is more than I can ever deserve.

I hear the elevator bell ding and realize it is time for other people to start coming in. I sit behind my desk and take in a last view of the way the morning light warms the office and illuminates the table and desk.

As the office door closes, I look up to see you standing at the door. You are a vision to behold. You are dressed in a long black overcoat and black high heels. My heart begins to beat with fear and excitement. I begin to speak with a fear in my throat. I tell you that people will soon begin to come into the office to begin the workday. You tell me that is my problem. Your problem right now is that you have an appointment and you do not have time for a pedicure. The thought of being able to pamper your feet instantly arouses me. My heart continues to beat faster. While the fear of having someone see me in this position scares me, the excitement of the process is just as exciting.

I tell you I do not know if I have the time to properly pamper your feet. You slowly walk toward me. You sit on my desk and place your beautiful high heeled shoe on my chair between my legs. You place one finger under my chin and look me in the eyes. You tell me that WHEN I finish giving you a pedicure then if you have time you may reward me. The opportunity to earn my reward is too great of an option. At this point I could care less it the President was coming in; there was no way I was not going to get my reward.

I slowly unfasten each shoe. Slowly sliding it off each beautiful foot. At this point you begin calling one of your friends to catch up on some chatting. You hand me your bag to retrieve the polish and the lotion that will be my tools for the next 20 minutes. I gently cradle your right foot in my hands. The morning sun is now a blessing as the rays of light illuminate each toe. The sun shimmers off of your leg as your coat parts ever so slightly as you raise your foot. I begin painting each nail. As you talk away, I am tempted to try and part your leg even further in an attempt to obtain just a peak of what lies under the coat for me. But the risk is too great. If you want me to see under the coat then you will allow me. You are fully aware of my desires and the way visual stimulation rewards my good behavior.

As I finish the first foot, you complete your call. You look down at my work and tell me that I had better hurry if I wanted to have time for my reward. I quickly begin the same process for the left foot. Oh how I want to start at each toe and slowly lick up her entire body. But I must stay focused, if the pedicure is not perfect and on time, there will be no reward.

As I finish the last toe, you begin another call. At this point you look down at me and place your toes right in front of my mouth; I slowly blow on each toe to ensure the polish is completely dry. The desire to kiss each toe is unbearable. My dick is now straining to seek release from my kaki trousers. But I must remember the goal. Anything less than my reward will be useless.

You tell your friend you are available for dinner tonight. You tell her you have just bought the perfect shoes to show off the pedicure you are getting. I begin massaging the lotion into your feet. I carefully massage each toe. I use long strokes through the arches of your feet up to your ankle. As I complete your second foot, you tell your friend to hang on for one second while you grab something.

You grab me by my collar and pull me on top of my desk. I am lying flat on my back staring at the ceiling. You stand over my head facing my feet. I look up and realize that not only are you not wearing any panties, your are not wearing anything under the coat. My dick is beginning to twitch. You notice this and quickly step on it with your freshly painted toes. You tell me that I still have work to do and you are in a hurry. You tell your friend you are back as you slowly lower yourself onto my face.

As I watch you bend your knees, I have the pleasure to watch as your beautiful pussy begins to open up for me. I take in your heavenly scent as you continue to lower yourself. Each leg is now bent on the side of my head. You squeeze your legs together to ensure I know exactly where I am to lick. I slowly allow my tongue to begin exploring your heavenly area. I begin by lightly licking in the area between your pussy and your asshole. I then run my tongue up to the entrance of your pussy. You slowly begin to slide back to force my tongue to find your clit. You do not have much more time and you need to cum before your appointment. You continue talking on the phone as you squeeze my head forcing my tongue to reach further for your clit. As my tongue stretches, my nose begins to tickle your asshole. I cannot help but

slightly move my head back and forth in an effort to stimulate you even more with my nose. You feel me nuzzling your asshole and squeeze your legs tighter. You reach back with your free hand and grab my hair. You hold me head in place as you begin to rub your pussy up and down my face. As you move down my face you allow my tongue to lightly lick your asshole. You begin to notice the precum saturating my pants. You tell me I had better concentrate on your pleasure not mine. I return my tongue to your wonderful slit. You get up and turn around in an effort to further reinforce that you are in charge. You again place each leg around my head in a vice grip fashion. You grab my hair and begin grinding your pussy on my tongue. As your orgasm builds I begin to feel the wetness escaping and running all over my face. I am in heaven at this moment. The wonderful taste and smells.

It is too much for me to handle. I begin aggressively licking and sucking at any part of you within my mouths reach. You pull my hair even harder as you pull my head up to concentrate on your clit. I am licking and sucking on your clit. I am sure I will get my reward. This effort will surely not go unrewarded. You place the phone on mute as your orgasm reaches its peak. Your legs squeeze my head to the point where I think it will pop. I grab your clit in my mouth and place a steady pressure on it as your ride each orgasmic wave. I feel your juices cover my face.

You tell our friend you will call her back, you look deeply into my eyes as you slide back onto my chest. You look at your toes and tell me that I have earned my reward. I may now kiss your lips. You slowly kneel above me and part your coat to fully expose your pussy. I slowly lift my head and gently kiss your beautiful pussy lips taking in the feel and taste of every second of the blissful reward.

You then tell me that you have to leave, but to be ready for tonight. You do not know if you really like the color of the polish.

h2ofun
h2ofun
2 Followers