Morning Light Part 2

Story Info
Jimmy & Jennifer continue their love affair.
14k words
4.77
510.8k
179
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,550 Followers

Chapter 1

It is amazing how one's world can change in a single day. In Jennifer and Jimmy's case, it was one night or more specifically, one morning on a deserted beach. Neither Jimmy nor Jennifer knew what that one night of love would mean to their lives. They only knew that their life would never be the same.

On Sunday, Jennifer and Jimmy were in a fog, almost a hangover. They could remember most of what had happened at the party but neither one of them was prepared to discuss it. They slept most of the day, getting up to eat dinner and watch some TV then go back to bed. There were few words spoken.

Jennifer was concerned about the moral and legal implications of what she had done...not to mention the fact that she was the adult and should have controlled the situation.

Jimmy, on the other hand, felt that he had taken advantage of his mother. He hadn't known that there was going to be drugs at the party and worried that his mother's surrender to him was somehow related to that. The moral and legal implications didn't really enter his mind yet.

It was in this state of mind that they awoke on Monday morning. At breakfast, they barely looked each other in the eye. However, when the other was not looking, they stared, their hearts fluttering with an excitement and a closeness that they had never felt before.

"Are you going to be home at your normal time?" Jimmy asked his mom, his voice sounding loud in the quiet kitchen.

"Uh yes, I have a late meeting but I should be home by six. Why?"

"Well, I just thought I would fix you dinner. Maybe I can pick up some steaks and throw them on the grill."

"That sounds wonderful sweetie," Jennifer said, looking at him and thinking for the millionth time what a wonderful son she had. He was as good a lover as she had ever had. Suddenly there was an unwanted flashback of Sunday morning on the beach. She felt her face become flushed and she looked away.

"Great, I'll have everything ready when you get home. Love you," Jimmy said and kissed his mother briefly on the lips. He almost lingered longer but fear made him pull back and hurry out of the house.

The first person Jimmy saw at school was Todd. He was the one person that he really didn't want to see.

"Hey Jimbo," Todd said out of the window of his car as he pulled up on the parking lot in his BMW.

"Hi Todd," Jimmy said, continuing to walk.

Todd parked his car and hurried to catch up with him. "Great party Saturday night huh?" Todd asked.

"Yea it was good," Jimmy said in a noncommittal tone.

"You and Jennifer disappeared. We were looking for you because we all had breakfast together."

"Uh, sorry but Jennifer had to get back to the dorm, finals you know."

"Yea, I guess we'll be there next year. Listen Jimmy," Todd said, for the first time not calling him Jimbo. "I want to apologize because things got a little out of hand at the party. I wanted to have a little fun but I didn't expect it to go that far."

Jimmy stopped and looked at Todd. He searched his face to see if he was being truthful. He wasn't sure what he saw in his eyes but it almost appeared that he was being sincere.

"Hey man, I know I can be a real jerk and I admit I am attracted to Jennifer. If you want to punch me in the mouth for that, go ahead," Todd said with a smile.

"I don't want to punch you Todd," Jimmy said, beginning to believe that Todd was trying to apologize. Besides, Todd weighed about 30 pounds more than he did.

"Everybody says you are a good guy Jimmy. I know I put on a big show, driving around in my fancy car, but I'm not so bad."

"Todd, why are you telling me this?" Jimmy asked, trying not to sound irritated.

"I don't know man. I guess that I just don't want you to think that I'm a jerk and I wanted to apologize for acting like one."

"Alright, apologize accepted," Jimmy said, with a little smile in spite of himself.

"Great man, see you around," Todd said as the two shook hands then parted.

Jennifer had a very difficult time concentrating on her work that day. Several people had asked her what was wrong. She made up an excuse of a headache, which wasn't entirely false. The thoughts and emotions that were running through her were almost overpowering--love, fear, doubt and a thousand worrisome questions. What if someone found out? Did anybody know? She knew that several people, including Jimmy, had seen her giving Todd oral sex. God what if Todd's parents found out that some 35-year-old mother was having sex with their teenaged son, not to mention sex with her own son? Moreover, there was something in the back of her mine. It was a nagging thought that she couldn't put her finger on. Then her face paled as she remembered Shelly.

Chapter 2

When Jennifer arrived home about six fifteen, Jimmy was outside cooking steaks on the grill. She saw that there was a red rose lying next to her plate on the table. There was also a little box with a ribbon. Her heart did a little flutter at Jimmy's thoughtfulness. She hurried upstairs to change.

"Can I do anything to help?" Jennifer said as she walked out onto the deck.

Jimmy turned and saw that his mother was dressed in a pair of shorts and a pink blouse that was tied around her waist, just under her breasts. The top buttons were open, leaving an enticing view of her cleavage. Her hard nipples could be seen poking through the thin material. His heart fluttered as he looked at her pretty eyes and freckled face. "You can help me fix the salad. I'll be inside in a minute."

Several minutes later, Jimmy joined his mother at the counter, fixing the salads.

"How was school?" she asked.

"Okay. But something strange happened."

"What?"

"Well, Todd came up to me and apologized for what had happened at the party," Jimmy said, taking a bite of a carrot. "He almost seemed human."

"I told you he wasn't a bad guy," Jennifer said, only half in jest.

"He also said that he was attracted to you," Jimmy said. Jimmy could see her tense as she stood next to him.

Jennifer stopped and put her knife down, then closed her eyes and sighed.

"What's the matter mom?"

"Everything and nothing," she said elusively.

"Having second thoughts about what happened?" Jimmy said hesitantly.

"Yes," she almost whispered. "It was so wrong."

"I know," Jimmy said quietly. "What are we going to do mom?"

"I wish I knew."

"Mom, I never want to hurt you."

"I know, but it's not your fault Jimmy. I'm the one that should have controlled things." Jennifer turned away from Jimmy as tears came to her eyes. "I don't know what we are going to do."

"It's going to be hard to be around you now. I guess I could move in with Uncle Fred in Boston for the summer, then I'll be heading for school anyway," Jimmy said reluctantly. Now he felt like he was going to cry. "I have to check the steaks," he added quickly and rushed outside.

Jimmy was standing over the grill when he felt his mother come up behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her cheek on his back, holding him tight. "I love you Jimmy and I don't want you to leave." Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

When Jimmy heard his mom say she loved him, he lost it and began to cry as well. He was embarrassed and didn't want to turn around but he felt his mother pulling him to face her. When they were facing one another, Jennifer buried her face in his chest and began to sob. They stood crying for long time, holding each other.

Finally, Jimmy pulled back and looked into his mother's tear streaked face. "We'll work something out mom, we have to. God I love you." He lifted his mother's chin and brought his lips to hers. This time it wasn't the quick peck he had given her this morning. This time is was a passionate and emotion filled kiss. Jimmy's arms wrapped around his mother's back and his hands caressed the soft skin of her bare back. The kiss lingered for a long time. When Jimmy heard his mother moan and felt her groin press into his, he slid his hands down until they were holding her buttocks. He could feel his penis begin to harden.

Jennifer pulled away breathless and said "Jimmy please." She wasn't sure what she meant by "please".

Jimmy began to kiss the soft crook of her neck. Slowly his lips moved up her neck, leaving goose bumps behind. When he reached her ear, he used his tongue to circle it and then push inside. He heard his mother moan. "God mom, you turn me on so much," he whispered.

"I can tell," Jennifer said with a smile in her voice. She pulled back and looked up at her son. He was so tall and handsome that it made her shiver. Then she made a decision and began to slowly slide down his body.

Jimmy's eyes opened wide as he watched his mother kneel at his feet. He moaned when she began to pull the zipper of his shorts down. "Oh God mom," Jimmy moaned when his mother reached inside his shorts and grasped his almost fully hard penis. He watched with some amusement as she tried to pull the long shaft out of the small hole in his shorts and underwear. "Wait," he said and unbuckled his belt and pushed his shorts and underwear to his feet.

Mother and son were breathing hard as they stared at each other. She was looking at his long, throbbing erection and he was looking at the top of her head.

Jimmy watched in the pale light of the late afternoon sun as his mother opened her mouth and let her tongue begin to lick the swollen head of his penis. He moaned when she sucked the large head inside, continuing to lick it with her tongue. Soon Jimmy's hips began to move back and forth, as his hands grasped her head. However, when he felt like he was getting close, he pulled his mother's reluctant head away. He saw her look up at him in surprise. He knew that she had been prepared to swallow his juice. He would have loved that, but he wanted something else.

Jennifer let Jimmy pull her to her feet. Their lips met again in an even more passionate kiss. She didn't stop her son when she felt him untying her blouse. She moved back and let him slide the blouse off her shoulder and down her arms, leaving her naked from the waist up.

If there was ever a prettier pair of breasts, Jimmy didn't know where he had seen them. He watched her breathing make them move up and down. The nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. Jimmy bent his head and sucked one into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" Jennifer moaned as she pulled Jimmy's head to her heaving chest. She moved his head to her other tit and let him suck for as long as he wanted. It was a feeling of closeness that she had not felt in years. It took her back so many years to when he was baby at her breasts, sucking for her milk.

When Jimmy finished sucking both breasts, he pushed his mother over to a padded lounge chair. He made her lay back as he knelt at her side. He bent his head again and kissed her stomach, making her shiver with pleasure. His lips moved slowly up her body until they were again at her firm white breasts. Jimmy worked on each breast for a long time, licking and sucking the flesh until they were covered with his saliva and red marks from his whiskers.

Jimmy pulled back and looked at his mother's face. "You are so beautiful mom." Then he realized that they were out on the deck, her with her top off, and he naked from the waist down. "We are quite a pair," he said with a smile and quickly pulled his shirt over his head. Then he moved back to his mother and reached for the snap on her shorts.

Jennifer's hands reached for her son's hands and stopped them. She saw him look up at her. It was no use fighting it she thought, then she sighed, and helped him open her shorts. She lifted her legs and let him slide her shorts down her legs. She hadn't bothered with panties.

Jimmy almost gasped when he saw his mother's sexy body again. He leaned forward and began to kiss her lips. When his mother's mouth opened, he pushed his tongue inside. His hand came up and began to squeeze her breast gently.

"Oh God Jimmy," Jennifer moaned when he began to kiss down her body again. She knew where he was heading.

Jimmy lifted her leg and he moved his head underneath until his tongue could reach her swollen vagina.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned as his tongue worked into her pulsing hole.

When Jimmy couldn't get his tongue in any further, he lifted her other leg and pressed them both back to her breasts. Now she was spread wide open for him.

Jennifer was almost embarrassed at the spectacle that she made, her knees pressed to her chest, her vagina spread and dripping. She was glad that there were no houses close by or someone would surely call the police.

"Oh Jimmy, oh Jimmy, oh Jimmy," Jennifer moaned incoherently as her son began to suck her swollen sex lips. She threw her head back and forth, as her excitement grew to a fervor pitch.

Jimmy felt his mother's body tense and knew that she was nearing a climax. He worked even harder, sucking her entire vagina into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss!" Jennifer screamed as her body began to shudder with her climax. Her hips were lifting off the chair, practically throwing her son's mouth from her.

It was difficult, but Jimmy held on, refusing to let his mother go until her moaning stopped. He let her legs slip back to the lounger and smiled up at her. His chin was dripping with her sweet juice. He could see that her eyes were closed, her mouth open, breathing hard.

When she finally looked at Jimmy, she had a satisfied smile on her face. "It's your turn," she whispered. Then she got up and made Jimmy lay where she had been. When he was on his back with his long penis sticking up in the air, she stood back. She silently looked at her son, appraising his body. He was so sexy she thought and what a wonderful penis he has. She had to have it inside her again.

Jennifer straddled Jimmy's waist. She had to stretch her legs across the lounger, leaving her on the tips of her toes with her vagina poised over Jimmy's throbbing tool.

Jimmy reached up and took his mother's hands to give her balance. He squeezed her hands as he watched her lower herself to the swollen head of his penis. "Oh God mom," Jimmy moaned when her body opened and took the head inside.

She teased Jimmy by not moving down. She kept just the head inside her and moved in little circles. Her climax had given her the relief that she needed to tease him. It was her intent to make it last, to make him crazy with desire. At one point, she came completely off his penis, letting it flip up and slap his stomach. She quickly put it back between her lips and started moving around again.

"Please mom," Jimmy said and pushed his hips up in an attempt to push into her. She just lifted a little higher, frustrating his attempts.

"You want me sweetie?" she asked. "You want your big, long cock in me."

Jimmy's eyes had been closed but they flew open when they heard the dirty words coming from her mouth.

Jennifer smiled at the astonished look on her son's face. "Do you like that, do you like for me to talk dirty to you?"

"Ohhhh!!" Jimmy moaned.

"Tell me what you want honey. Tell me that you want that big cock in my pussy. Tell me that you want your mother to fuck you."

"Oh God mom, please fuck me. You're driving me crazy."

"Alright, since you asked so nice." With those words, she sat down, taking Jimmy deep into her body in one quick motion, her feet leaving the ground.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" they both moaned.

Jennifer had never had a penis so deep inside her body before. Jimmy was bigger than his father was and she had rarely sat on him like this. As for her other lovers, they liked to get on top of her and pound her senseless. They were too macho to let her take control.

Jennifer could feel the swollen head touch deep inside her. He was touching the place from which he had come eighteen years ago. What if she wasn't on the pill...what if she forgot to take them? What if she let him cum in her that way? That thought made her shiver in pleasure and fear. Then she blocked it from her mind. It was far too dangerous a thought.

Slowly Jennifer began to move up and down, holding Jimmy's hands for support. She would lift up and then, almost fall back down, taking him all the way into her body, grunting as he hit the back of her tunnel. She could feel the large head trying to go deeper still but there was no room left.

"Mom, mom, I can't take much of that," Jimmy warned.

"It's okay baby, you can cum. I want all that hot cream in my pussy...all those fertile little sperm swimming inside," she said and bounced up and down several times in rapid succession, making a loud slapping sound on his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Jimmy moaned as his penis pulsed and began to spurt his pent up sperm deep into his mother's body. He could feel huge gobs of his come pump into her with each pulse. He didn't even realize that she was climaxing as well.

Jennifer shivered in pleasure as she felt her hole fill with Jimmy's cum. She could feel it squeezing from her vagina and running down his balls. Her climax was not as intense this time but somehow more satisfying. She now loved to cum while her son was spurting into her body.

Finally Jennifer bent forward and pressed her breasts heavily to Jimmy's chest. They lay like that for a long time, breathing against each other.

Suddenly Jimmy jumped up, almost throwing his mother off his body. "The steaks," he cried. It was too late. He could see the smoke pouring from the grill.

"I hope you like your steak well done mom," Jimmy laughed.

"I've had my steak already," she giggled.

Jennifer was a satisfied woman as she sat down at the dinner table. She smiled as she saw the rose again. They ate without talking, their smiles saying everything. They finished their very well done steaks without complaint.

After dinner Jennifer picked up the little package Jimmy had left for her and opened it. It was a little gold ankle bracelet with a heart inscribed with "Jimmy". Jennifer lifted her leg and put the bracelet around her ankle.

"Jimmy, you don't need to give me presents. You have already given me my present tonight."

Jimmy looked at her quizzically.

"It's coming out of me right now," Jennifer said with a giggle.

"Mommmm!" Jimmy said, his face turning red.

"Well, it is! You weren't very tidy this time."

"What do you mean?"

"You cleaned me last time," Jennifer said with a naughty smile.

A look of understanding came to Jimmy's face. "Oh! "Do you need cleaning?"

"What do you think?" Jennifer asked and stood up and pulled her shorts down to her knees.

"Wow!" was all Jimmy could say when he saw the juice dripping from his mother's vagina and running down her thighs.

Now it was Jimmy with the naughty smile on his face as he moved around the table. He cleared off the plates and pushed his mother onto the table and spread her legs wide. His head went between her thighs. The house echoed with Jennifer's screams for a long time that evening.

Chapter 3

The following day Jennifer had to work late. It was a grueling day where everything she touched went wrong. Maybe it was her fault since her mind was still on other things...things closer to her heart. She called Jimmy from work to tell him she loved him and asked if she could bring something home for dinner. He told her not to worry about it and that he would fix dinner for both of them again. For the thousandth time in the last two days she felt like crying because she had been such a fool for not recognizing what a wonderful son she had.

When Jennifer got home at about 8 p.m., Jimmy told her to go take a nice hot bath and he would have dinner ready when she was done.

"Why are you so good to me?" she asked, almost to herself.

He looked at her in surprise. "Because I love you."

They ate quietly in the living room while watching television. When dinner was done, they moved to the sofa and snuggled. Jennifer was wearing a terry cloth robe and nothing else. She felt warm, comfortable, and very much loved.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,550 Followers