Morning Light Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,581 Followers

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh my Goddddddd!!!" Shelly screamed as she began to shake with pleasure. Her hips pushed up into her older lover's mouth as her body shook. When she felt Jennifer's lips circle her swollen clit she went over the top and began an incredible climax. Her hips bucked up and down and her hands pulled Jennifer's hair as her body exploded in pleasure.

Jennifer continued to kiss Shelly's vagina as her tremors began to die. Finally she pulled back when Shelly's thighs fell from her neck. She looked at Shelly's face and said, "Jimmy and I are going up our bedroom to make love. You can join us if you want."

Jennifer turned to Jimmy and held her hand out to him. He stood up and took his mother's hand, his penis throbbing again. She turned back to Shelly and held her hand out. Shelly sat up and reached her shaking hand out to Jennifer. She led her two lovers' up the stairs to the bedroom.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,581 Followers