Morning Light Part 4

Story Info
Jennifer & Jimmy continue their journey.
17k words
4.8
418.7k
158
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,546 Followers

Chapter 1

All day Sunday, Rhonda fretted over what she had heard the night before when she reentered the study. She was not normally a nosy person yet she couldn't get the words that she had heard out of her head. Could Jennifer and Jimmy truly be mother and son? Jennifer looked so young yet she could have been much older. Was she really old enough to be Jimmy's mother? Maybe they had just been having a sexual fantasy. It would be an incredibly sexy situation if they were really mother and son. She shivered at the thought. She had to know the truth.

If Rhonda had been a fly on the wall in the Henson bedroom that afternoon, she would have known the answer. She would have also been incredibly shocked.

Jennifer led her two young lovers into the bedroom. The bed had already been made with fresh silk sheets and turned down in preparation. "Why don't you sit over here and relax for a few minutes," Jennifer said, leading Shelly over to a comfortable chair.

Shelly was relieved. She had no idea what to expect. Everything was moving so fast and she needed to slow it down, she needed time to think. She was pretty sure that she knew what Jennifer had in mind. She also knew that she could leave, just walk out. Yet the taste and smell of her lover on her lips and the throbbing between her legs made her stay.

Jennifer took her son into her arms and kissed his lips as they stood by the bed. She could feel Shelly's eyes on Jimmy and her. It was time to put on a little show for her sexy little lover. Gradually, she began to kiss down Jimmy's chest until she knelt at his feet. Her hand wrapped around his penis and held it up as her tongue began to lick up and down the hard shaft. When she looked over at Shelly she saw that her eyes were wide with excitement. "Have you ever seen two people fuck?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with lust.

"No," Shelly whispered almost too softly to hear.

"Well, now you will. I'm going to suck Jimmy until he can't stand it then I'm going to fuck him. I want you to watch that long cock fuck into me. I want you to see all the pleasure I get from a wonderful lover fucking me hard," she said as her own excitement mounted. Then she held Jimmy's cock out proudly for her to see. She ran her fist up the shaft, forcing a clear drop of his juice from the swollen head. A little moan escaped her lips as she licked it off, tasting her son's sweet juice. "Jimmy has a wonderful cock," she said then bent her head to take him into her mouth again. She moaned deep in her throat at the feel of his pulsing head in her mouth.

Jennifer wanted Shelly to get over her traumatic experience, but knew that she needed to be very careful. The last thing she wanted was to make the young girl's situation worse. She wanted her to know how wonderful sex with a caring man could be. However, she couldn't fault Shelly for her love of women. Shelly had taught her that a loving relationship with a woman could be very rewarding and incredibly exciting. She wanted to repay her for opening her world to Sapphic love, by making her feel comfortable with men again.

Shelly began to squirm in her seat as she watched. Her hands covered her breasts again but now she was gently playing with her nipples. She couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch two people make love. It was apparent that Jennifer and Jimmy loved each other deeply and that made all the difference. Shelly could see that Jennifer wasn't just sucking her son's penis but rather making love to him. She watched closely as Jennifer sucked Jimmy, her saliva making his penis wet and shiny. It was fascinating to see how it stretched her lips and how her cheeks bulged. Her mouth watered as she remembered the taste of a man's penis.

Jimmy moaned as he watched his mother's beautiful face at his crotch. Her lips and tongue were working magic on his penis. She would suck the head inside then pull away and lick up then down the shaft, all the way to his balls. His penis was literally dripping with her saliva. He gently held his mother's head in his hands, not directing her, just letting her do what she wanted. His heart was pounding in his chest.

Jennifer moaned as she tried to take her son's entire penis into her throat. It was an impossible task for her. When she had it as deep as she could take it, she gagged slightly and pulled her mouth away to take a deep breath. She tried again but she could only get about two thirds of the shaft into her mouth. Someday, she thought, I'll take it all. Then, Jennifer pulled back, breathing heavily. She looked over at Shelly and smiled when she saw that her hand was under her skirt.

"Turn around," Jennifer said to her surprised son.

Jimmy turned around and faced the bed. He sucked in his breath when he felt his mother grasp his strong buttocks. He could feel her eyes on his ass and felt his face color with embarrassment. What is she doing? he thought.

"Bend over the bed," Jennifer said in a hoarse whisper.

Jimmy knelt and bent over the bed, his chest on the cool sheets. Suddenly he felt his mother's hands on his buttocks again. His breath sucked in as she opened his cheeks, exposing his tiny rear hole. She isn't! he thought, as he felt her hot breath on his buttocks.

Jennifer's hands were shaking as she held her son's cheeks open. Slowly she bent forward, and as her son had done to her, blew warm air on the puckered hole. Now she felt Jimmy shiver and heard him moan. She watched the hole contract and open again. Her tongue came out and gently licked his anus, bringing another moan from his lips. Then she stiffened her tongue and pressed forward, sinking deep into his dark little hole.

Jimmy couldn't believe what his mother was doing to him. His penis was throbbing against the side of the bed as her tongue entered his body. He began to shiver with pleasure as her soft tongue worked deep into his rear hole. Her tongue was twisting and turning inside him. His hips began to move up and down in time with her tongue; even he didn't know if he was trying to take it deeper or get away from it. He knew that if she kept that up he would climax all over the sheets.

"Mom!" Jimmy moaned in a panic as he felt his penis throb.

Jennifer knew that Jimmy was very close to losing it and she pulled away, not wanting him to waste his precious sperm on the sheets; she had a much better place for it. Then she pulled her son to his feet and they fell onto the bed in each other's arms. "Fuck me," Jennifer said loud enough for Shelly to hear. She opened her legs wide and let her son get in between. Seconds later she moaned in pleasure as his penis slid into her body. Her legs wrapped around Jimmy's waist and her ankles locked together, her heels pressing on his buttocks.

An animal moan escaped Jimmy's lips as his penis slid into his mother's welcoming vagina. It still amazed him how incredibly tight she was; it felt like a warm glove grasping him, squeezing every inch of his shaft. He could feel her muscles rippling up and down his penis, caressing and massaging him inside her warm body. Could he have possibly come out of that tight hole eighteen years ago? He thought that a women's vagina would become loose after having a baby, yet his mom was as tight as any young girl that he had experienced, including Rhonda.

It was no longer possible for Shelly to sit in her seat. She got up, her legs shaking as she moved to the end of the bed. From there she could plainly see the connection between mother and son. She watched as Jimmy's penis moved in and out of Jennifer's very wet vagina. There was a wet sucking sound, like the little hole didn't want to give up its possession, and she could see Jimmy's slick penis stretching the hole. Shelly's own fingers were working between her own swollen lips as Jennifer's excited moans sent chills coursing through her body. She had never seen anything so exciting.

Jimmy's hips were pumping up and down rapidly now as his penis worked in and out of his mother warm tunnel. The room was quickly filled with the sloppy slapping sounds of sex, the moans of the two lovers and Shelly's heavy breathing.

"Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum!" Jimmy cried.

"Yes, yes, cum in me, fill me with your sweet juice," Jennifer answered as her own body rushed toward a climax.

"Ohhhh!!!" Jimmy screamed as his penis throbbed and began to pour his warm sperm deep into his mother's body. His hips pushed into her until the head was as deep as he could get, his toes lifting his body, pressing her back onto her shoulders, almost doubling her over. He could actually feel his juice splatter against her womb, bouncing back to coat the head of his swollen penis.

"Oh God, cum for me baby. Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhh I'm cummiiiinnnngggg!!!" Jennifer's legs held her son tight as her vagina convulsed around his spurting penis. The intensity of her climax was multiplied by the knowledge that Shelly was watching closely from the foot of the bed. She knew that Shelly could see her vagina wrapped around Jimmy's penis. She would also have a perfect view of his clenching buttocks as he shot his potent seed into her body. If that didn't turn her on, nothing would.

Finally, Jimmy fell exhausted from his mother, groaning in satisfaction.

Jennifer was breathing heavily as her legs fell apart. She looked down at the foot of the bed and saw Shelly's eyes staring between her legs. She knew that her hole was stretched wide, giving the wide-eyed teenager a perfect view into her sperm filled opening. Without saying a word, she crooked her finger at her, indicating that she wanted her on the bed.

Shelly crawled up and snuggled into Jennifer's arm. Jennifer took the young girl in her arms and kissed her tenderly. Then she whispered into her ear, "Shelly, I want you to eat my pussy now. I want you to suck Jimmy's cum from my hole. Will you do that for me? Will you eat my pussy?"

Jennifer could feel Shelly tense and heard her gasp. She could actually feel Shelly's heart pounding in her chest. This was a very critical moment. If she said no, she would lose her. Jennifer held her breath as she waited for an answer.

Shelly was silent for a long while. Finally, there was a barely audible "Yes," from her parched lips. She was shaking when Jennifer began to push her toward her saturated vagina.

Jennifer could feel her own excitement rising rapidly as Shelly's lips began to kiss down her body, stopping briefly at her breasts to suck each hard nipple inside. Jennifer's body began to tremble with excitement again. She began to squirm as she watched Shelly kiss down her stomach.

When the young girl was between her legs, she spread them wide, almost obscenely. Jennifer could see the hesitation in the teenager's face. "Shelly, eat me!" Jennifer said sternly. She immediately regretted her outburst until she saw her move closer.

Shelly went to her elbows, her face only inches from Jennifer's cum filled hole. Obviously, she had never done anything like this before. Her previous lover had had no interest in men and while she made her do some very wild things, this was not one of them. She could see Jimmy's sperm running out of her open hole. There was a pungent smell from the combination of the two lover's juices. However, it didn't repulse her. Her senses were filled with the sight and the smell Jennifer's exciting crotch. Still she hesitated. Suddenly she felt Jennifer's hands on her head, gently pulling her closer and closer until finally, she gave in and moaned, letting her mouth be pulled to the dripping hole. Her fingers touched the swollen lips, prying them apart, giving her better access to the creamy hole.

"Oh yes, eat me," Jennifer moaned as she felt Shelly's tongue push into her, forcing Jimmy's cum to gush out, splattering on her cheeks.

Shelly was no stranger to male sperm. Before her rape, she loved to suck off her lovers. It fact, she loved to swallow their juice. Yet, after her tragic experience, it had become a symbol of violence, of male domination. It had been so long since she had tasted semen. However, now her lips and mouth quickly filled with the taste of sex. Within seconds, she realized that sucking sperm from a vagina was just as good as from a penis, maybe better. In this case it had the added taste of her female lover. She quickly remembered why she liked oral sex so much. She moaned and pushed Jennifer's thighs wide apart, licking and sucking the swollen lips like she was trying to get all the ice cream from a rapidly melting cone. When she opened her mouth and began to suck from the hole, she felt Jennifer tense and begin to climax. She held on tight, letting the pleasure course through her wonderful lover.

It was some time before Jennifer released Shelly's head from between her legs. She saw the young girl smile up at her, her face covered in her and Jimmy's combined juice. She held her arms open to Shelly and she hurried up, lying in her warm arms again. Then she opened her other arm and allowed Jimmy to snuggle to her other side. Jennifer felt very much loved at that moment.

The three lovers on the bed rested for a long while, talking quietly. Eventually, when Jimmy got up to go to the bathroom, Jennifer turned to Shelly.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked feeling the teenager squirm beside her. She knew that young girl was incredibly excited. It had been Jennifer's intention to deny her pleasure, to make her so excited that she couldn't stand it anymore. When that happened, she had plans for the young woman.

"Yes," Shelly answered, her face buried in Jennifer's arm.

"Shelly, I want you to do something for me, but you don't have to."

Shelly looked up at Jennifer, pretty sure what was coming.

"I want you to have sex with Jimmy." Jennifer was a little surprised when Shelly didn't react. "Will you do that for me? I know that you had a bad experience but you need to get over that."

"I know," Shelly whispered, "but I'm afraid."

"Don't be, Jimmy is a wonderful lover and I will be here with you. You trust me don't you?"

"Yes. But I don't want it to hurt," Shelly said, looking up into Jennifer's face, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I promise that it won't hurt. I'll get you ready," Jennifer said and slowly moved down the young girl's body. She stopped at her breasts to kiss and play with her already hard nipples before kissing further down her body. When she moved between Shelly's legs, she was pleased to see her open them wide for her without encouragement. Suddenly she gasped. The teenager's entire groin area was literally a swamp of juice. There were strings of clear fluid running from her vagina and her thighs were slick, almost halfway to her knees. There was no doubt about how turned on she was. "Oh my," Jennifer said as she bent her head. Now it was her senses that were filled with the sweet smell of her young lover. It was the pure smell of a very excited woman. Jennifer thought she might climax from the smell alone.

"Oh God, Jennifer," Shelly moaned as she felt the older woman's tongue begin to lick up her thigh.

Jennifer's tongue was inundated in the sweet juice coating the girl's thighs. She licked one thigh then the other, getting ever closer to her goal. Her hands lifted Shelly's legs and pressed them back to her chest, opening her for her mouth. Still she teased, flicking little butterfly licks on the swollen outer lips. She used her fingers to open the lips, finding the swollen inner lips swimming in juice. Slowly her tongue started at the very bottom of her hole and began to move upward.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Shelly screamed.

That brought Jimmy out of the bathroom quickly. He smiled broadly when he saw his mother's head buried between Shelly's thighs. He walked over, sat on the side of the bed, and watched his mother work her magic on his new friend.

Jennifer opened her mouth and placed it over the hole. She sucked hard.

"Oh my God, Jenniffffeeeerrrrrr!!!" she screamed again and grabbed her head. Shelly's face was contorted in pleasure as she pulled Jennifer's lips to her pulsing hole. When she opened her eyes, she saw Jimmy watching. A little shiver ran through her body. Her eyes met his as she pulled his mother tight to her crotch and bucked her hips upward. She was very close to a climax when Jennifer pulled away.

Jennifer turned her glistening face to her son and said, "Shelly wants you to make love to her!"

"What?" Jimmy said in disbelief. He figured that maybe he would get to have oral sex with her but not intercourse, at least not today. His penis, which was half-hard already, sprang to erection.

"Here, you take over for me," Jennifer said, relinquishing her place between Shelly's quivering thighs. She moved up and took the young girl into her arms as her son moved between her thighs and brought his mouth to her swollen flesh.

"Ohhhh!!!" Shelly moaned as Jimmy's mouth took over where his mother's had left off. Her hips began to move up and down in need, as she felt Jimmy's tongue pierce her more-than-ready hole.

Jimmy was careful to take his time, knowing Shelly's state of mind. He gently licked her outer lips, like his mother had done, before opening her flesh to work on the delicate skin between. He used all the skill that his mother had taught him to pleasure Shelly. However, he was being careful not to go too far and bring her off. The fact that he had climaxed twice already gave him the ability to take his time. At one point he looked up and saw his mother and Shelly kissing tenderly, her fingers working on the young girls nipples. Whenever he felt that Shelly was close to going over the top, he would move away and work on another area. Eventually he lost himself in the pleasurable task. He loved her wonderful and fresh taste and would have gone on longer had he not felt a tap on his shoulder.

Jennifer smiled down at her son, proud of the skill and restraint that he was showing. When she got his attention, she smiled and whispered, "It's time." She felt a little tremor run through her as she watched her son pull his face from Shelly's saturated crotch. His face was shining with her juice. It was even dripping from his chin. He looked somewhat dazed, lost in his own world of pleasure.

When Jimmy realized what his mother wanted, he quickly moved up, first bending to kiss his mother's lips, sharing Shelly's taste before crawling between her legs. He saw that Shelly's eyes were closed tightly. He couldn't be sure if it were pleasure or dread. He hoped pleasure.

As Jimmy got into position over Shelly, Jennifer reached between his legs and grasped his throbbing penis. She shivered at the feel of his hot flesh in her hand. She guided her son's penis to the young girl's vagina and fitted the swollen head between her lips.

A little whimper came from Shelly as she felt Jimmy's penis head touch her hole. She tensed in spite of her resolve; the violence of her experience was still too fresh in her mind. All her worry dissolved into a moan of pleasure as she felt the long shaft slide slowly into her. She readily opened her mouth when she felt Jimmy's lips on hers and his tongue thrust forward. She quickly realized that her fears had been unfounded. "Oh God, Jimmy," she moaned as her arms and legs wrapped around him. Within seconds, her hips were moving up and down, demanding that Jimmy begin to move with her.

Jennifer watched the two teenagers for a few minutes then quietly left the room. She smiled in satisfaction when she heard their cries of pleasure as she closed the door.

Shelly was a changed young woman when she left the Henson's that evening. She now knew what she had been missing for the past several years--a hard penis. However, it was more than that, her heart was bursting with joy...she was in love with two wonderful people. Even more importantly, she felt like she was a part of a loving family... a very special loving family.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,546 Followers