Morning Light Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

"Wow, what a storm!" Jimmy said, wiping his dripping face. He turned and looked at his mother. His felt his heart flutter and a little twinge of excitement run through him. The rain had soaked through her white blouse, making it all but transparent. Jimmy could plainly see her hard nipples and the flesh of her breasts as the now transparent material was plastered to her skin.

Jennifer saw where Jimmy was looking and said in fake exasperation, "Are you always horny?" In truth, she pressed her chest out just a little, making her hard nipples and brown areolas show clearly through the material. Strangely, her wet shirt was having the same affect on her as Jimmy.

"Only when I have a sexy women like you with me," he smiled lecherously and reached out to tweak one nipple.

"Yeah, right! I feel real sexy right now," Jennifer said wiping her wet hair out of her face. "Now behave and give me the towel, lecher," she said smiling.

"You are sexy, Mom! The sexiest woman I have ever seen," Jimmy said sincerely, pulling his mom into his arms and wrapping the towel around her shoulders.

"Well, as long as I'm sexy to you, nothing else matters." Jennifer wiped her face with the towel then put her head on her son's chest, looking pensively at the pouring rain.

Jimmy noticed her concern and asked what was wrong.

"Well, if you must know... I have to pee!"

"Oh!" Jimmy laughed. "Well, I guess you have two choices; you can pee here or go out there in the rain. But if you pee here, watch my feet, please," he teased.

"Very funny!" Jennifer scoffed, looking out at the downpour.

"Well, what's your decision?" Jimmy asked. He knew that she didn't have much of a choice. Then he remembered his mom looking out the window at him yesterday morning and said, "Paybacks are hell!" Still he figured that since she was already wet she would go out in the rain and find some tree to go behind.

Again, Jennifer looked at the pouring rain as she stood squirming in Jimmy's arms. She squeezed her legs together and shifted from one foot to the other. The water pouring from the rock overhand made her situation dire. "It seems that I have no choice," she finally said and began to unsnap her shorts.

Jimmy's eyes grew wide. He had only been teasing. He hadn't really expected her to do it here. Then he watched in amazement as his mother pulled her shorts down and squatted right next to him.

Jennifer felt her face flush as she squatted. Her position in the crowded alcove put her face just inches from Jimmy's crotch. She tried to avoid looking up at him. Suddenly, as her stream started and she relieved herself onto the ground, she saw movement in her son's shorts. She looked up and was surprised to see her son looking excitedly between her legs.

Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening to him. However, he couldn't deny the fact that he was getting an erection. Suddenly, almost without his control, Jimmy's hands went to the zipper on his shorts. He pulled the zipper down and reached inside, pulling his now fully erect penis out. When he looked into his mother's face he saw her shock. Yet, her eyes had a strange look. Then before his mom had even finished relieving herself, he stepped forward, his penis touching her lips. His hands went out and grabbed her head, curling his fingers in her wet hair as he pressed his penis into her mouth.

"Jimmy, mmmmhhh," Jennifer tried to say in protest as her mouth was filled with his penis. However, she didn't try to stop Jimmy as he began to pull her head back and forth on his thrusting tool. It was very difficult for her to concentrate on two things at once. As strange as it seemed, Jennifer was becoming excited as well. Within seconds she could feel her own vaginal lips begin to throb and become wet with a different kind of fluid.

Jennifer was barely finished when she was pulled to her feet, her shorts falling around her ankles. She saw a wild expression on Jimmy's face. Still in shock, she let him pull her lips to his and kiss her passionately. Then she felt his hands on her shirt top, near her neck.

"Ripppppppp..."

"Jimmy!" Jennifer cried when she felt him give a violent pull to her shirt. The buttons flew off, as the shirt was pulled open. Then he pushed the shirt over her shoulders and part way down her arms. Jennifer felt her arms pulled behind her until they were tangled in her shirt, leaving her breasts exposed, thrusting forward into his chest.

Jimmy continued to kiss his mother passionately, his own passion almost out of control.

It seemed that Jennifer was powerless to stop her son... she was totally in his control. It was a strange feeling, almost a submissiveness... something she had never allowed in her marriage or, especially on the job.

"I'm going to fuck you," Jimmy said in a strained but commanding voice. He turned his mother around and pushed her against the smooth rock wall of the alcove, her breasts pressing against the cold stone.

Jennifer moaned in excitement. She had never seen Jimmy like this. He was like a different person, even his voice sounded different. "Ohhhh!" she whimpered as Jimmy pushed his hard shaft into her now very wet vagina. "Oh God, Jimmy."

Jimmy began to move his penis in and out of his mother, sliding his hands between her chest and the rock to cup her breasts. He pinched her nipples hard as he moved his hips rapidly, thrusting deep into her body. "Jesus, that pussy feels so good on my hard cock," he said crudely. He bent to his mother's neck and his mouth bit her soft skin. Then he began to suck her neck, right in the sensitive little crook.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!" Jennifer moaned as she felt him pull the skin of her neck into his mouth. She knew he was leaving a passion mark on her now. It was going to be embarrassing at work tomorrow. However, instead of pulling away, she turned her head so he could get at her neck. Then she thrust her hips back at him, forcing him deeper into her. Little goose bumps appeared all over her body and she shook with excitement.

Again, Jimmy surprised Jennifer when he pulled his penis from her swollen hole, leaving it empty and pulsing. Like a wild man, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the pouring rain, making her stumble over the shorts at her feet. He threw the towel onto the grown then pressed his mother to her knees. Then he moved behind her and released the snap on his shorts with one hand while holding her arms, imprisoned in the shirt with the other.

Jimmy was wild with passion now, totally out of control with lust. The rain continued pouring on both of them as he knelt behind his mother, bending her forward. He grabbed the shirt between her arms again and pushed her forward, holding her so she wouldn't fall, her elbows touching behind her back. It was as if her arms were tied together, rendering her helpless.

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddd!" Jennifer screamed as Jimmy slid his penis into her again. She didn't resist as he began to pull her roughly back and then push his own hips forward hard. Jennifer had never felt him reach so deep insider her or stretch her so much. The swollen head of his penis was touching her womb with each thrust. She was going mad with desire now, unable, and unwilling to stop him. It was pure animal sex like she had never known. Suddenly, without warning, a shuddering climax overwhelmed her. Her body began to convulse in pleasure and she would have collapsed if Jimmy had not been holding her arms. The intensity of her pleasure was such that she couldn't even moan. Her body twitched as if she were having a seizure.

If Jimmy realized that she was climaxing, he gave no indication. Instead, he kept pounding his shaft in and out, rapidly building to his own crisis. His eyes were closed tight, his face a mask of passion as the rain poured over him. The ground squished beneath their knees as their hips slapped into each other, their bodies drenched with water and sweat.

Jennifer was moaning continuously now. As soon as one climax ended, another started. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth gasped for breath, causing her to near a state of hyperventilation. Her head was spinning so much that she thought she would lose consciousness soon.

Jimmy practically ripped his mother's shirt off, pushing her forward and onto her hands. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her body, his animal moans echoing off the hills around them. Suddenly Jimmy froze, his penis as deep inside his mother as it could go. Then he bellowed like a love-starved bull as his balls tightened and his penis throbbed, forcing a huge load of his cum into her waiting body. His body bucked and shook as pulse after pulse of juice filled his mother's still contracting hole.

When Jimmy let go of Jennifer's hips she collapsed to the soggy ground, rolling to her side and curling into a fetal position as she gasped for breath. Jimmy fell to the ground as well, splashing in the mud. The only sound in the forest was their heavy breathing and the pounding rain on the leaves and earth. Jimmy's half-hard penis lay twitching on his thigh, like a fish out of water, cum still drooling from the tip. The incredible load of sperm he had deposited into his mother was slowly running from her body, being washed away by the rain.

It was a few minutes before Jimmy came to his senses. Suddenly, he realized that he had lost control. He looked at his mother and saw that her eyes were closed and there was a strange expression on her face. He couldn't read it; it could have been pain, exhaustion, or satisfaction. Quickly he got up and reached for her, pulling her to her feet. She stood momentarily then collapsed into his arms, shaking all over. "Mom, are you all right?" Jimmy said very worried now, trying to get her to stand on her wobbly legs.

"Yes," Jennifer whispered with little conviction in her voice. She may have said that she was all right but she looked frazzled. Her hair was a total mess, there was mud on one side of her body where she had rolled off the towel, and her knees were red and raw. Between her legs, her sex lips were still pulsing and sperm was running out of her like a river.

Jimmy practically dragged his mother back into the alcove; her shorts still around one leg, dragging in the mud. He rifled through his pack and brought out his flannel shirt, putting it around her. He pulled up her soggy shorts, still helping her to stand. Then he leaned her against the wall so that he could quickly get his shorts back up. "I know a short cut home," he said hurrying to dress.

The rain had let up a bit as Jimmy practically carried his mother back to the cabin. He opened the door and took her directly to the shower. When he had cleaned her up and washed himself, he dried her with a warm towel. Then he wrapped a blanket around her and took her to the sofa. He quickly put a fire in the fireplace and rushed to get her a cup of hot chocolate. Finally, he sat next to her on the sofa, a worried look on his face.

"God, Mom, I'm sorry," Jimmy said, chastising himself repeatedly for losing control. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said. Her head was back and her eyes were closed.

"I don't know what happened. I guess I lost it... I'm so sorry," Jimmy repeated, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked at her son in surprise. "No, Jimmy, don't be sorry," she said, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek gently. "It was... it was... God, it was incredible. I've never felt anything like that. I'm still shaking inside."

"You're not mad at me then?" Jimmy asked in shock.

"Heavens no!" Jennifer said. "I've never had a man take me like that. It was so wild and uncontrolled."

"Really?" Jimmy said, his face brightening.

"Really. However, I'm not saying that I want to be fucked like that every day. My heart couldn't take it," Jennifer said with a weak smile then kissed Jimmy's lips quickly. "You were such an animal, like a caveman. Maybe it was the fact that we were kind of in a cave," she giggled. Jennifer thought for a minute and added, "Maybe I just have to be careful not to pee in front of you." Then she laughed.

Jimmy opened his mouth to say something then stopped. Maybe she was right he thought.

"I think we are going to need to get going home soon," Jennifer said.

They dressed and packed and were on the road in an hour. As they drove toward home Jimmy asked his mom about the plan again. He was so excited that maybe there was a solution to their problems. He was bubbling over with questions.

Jennifer told him that they would need a little time to think about what it all meant. She told him that they would have to fly out to California and look at the housing available and investigate colleges. She said that for now they needed to think about the coming week.

"What's going on this week?" he asked.

She told him that Shelly's birthday was coming up next Friday and that she had promised her a special party on Saturday.

When Jimmy asked what that meant, she said he would find out soon enough but for now, he was going to have to help her prepare. She also said that she was going to check on Rhonda's situation and that she might be inviting her and her father over for a get together during the week.

Jimmy was curious and surprised at their conversation. He had a million questions. What was in store for Shelly on Saturday? Why was his mom going to invite Rhonda and her father over for dinner? When he tried to ask more questions, Jennifer told him to hush and that he would find out soon enough. Jimmy knew enough to know when to keep his mouth shut.

End of Part 4

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers