Morning Light Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers

"Can I get you two a drink?" Jimmy asked.

"Wine would be fine with me," Rhonda said smiling at her father as they sat side by side on the sofa.

"Uh... same for me," Robert said.

When Jimmy left the room, Robert turned to his daughter and said, "What did you mean about Jimmy and his mom?"

"You'll see," Rhonda said and placed her hand lovingly on her father's thigh.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jennifer said, walking into the room.

Rhonda jumped up and hugged Jennifer, kissing her lips a little too long to be socially acceptable.

Robert didn't miss the warmth of the kiss as he stood behind his daughter waiting to be introduced. He watched the two women hug and noticed that they looked into each other's eyes far too long. That seemed a little strange but he knew that women were a lot more comfortable with one another on an emotional level than men are. "Umm... umm," Robert said, clearing his throat, wanting to get a better look at Jennifer.

Rhonda moved aside and turned to her father, her arm around Jennifer's waist. "Daddy, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, this is my dad."

Robert's eyes opened wide as he looked at Jennifer. He hadn't realized that she was so young. She didn't look old enough to be Jimmy's mom. She was gorgeous. "Uh... pleased to... uh... meet you," Robert said, suddenly tongue-tied.

"The pleasure's mine," Jennifer said taking Robert's hand. Jennifer felt electricity course through her as her hand met Roberts. A little chill ran down her spine when she looked into his deep blue eyes. "My, you were right, he is handsome, Rhonda," Jennifer said, still holding his hand. She smiled when she saw Robert blush.

"Sit back down, please. Rhonda tells me you two had a father/daughter weekend," she said as innocently as possible, holding back a smile. She saw both Robert and Rhonda blush this time. "Jimmy and I did almost the same thing up at Cascade Lakes." If he only knew how similar! she thought, wanting to giggle.

"So you work for Radcliff Enterprises," Robert said, trying to change the subject. He watched as Jennifer sat back on the loveseat and crossed her legs. Even if he had wanted to, he couldn't prevent his eyes from going to her exposed thigh. His eyes moved up her leg until he could see the lacy top to her nylons, then the soft white skin above.

"Yes, I do. We just moved here several months ago from Ohio."

"That's a pretty ankle bracelet," Rhonda said leaning forward.

Jennifer lifted her leg, spreading her thighs slightly. She ignored the intake of breath from Robert at the exposure she was providing him.

Rhonda reached over and turned the little gold nametag over. "That's sweet! It's Jimmy's name."

"Yes, Jimmy is so thoughtful. He's the love of my life."

"Drinks everyone," Jimmy said carrying a tray with wineglasses and a bottle of wine.

Everyone took a glass. Robert practically gulped his drink as everyone else sipped their own wine.

Jennifer was a very bad girl. Every chance she got she would tease Robert. Occasionally, she would open her legs wide enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing panties. She would watch his eyes as they bored into her crotch, then look at his crotch to see the effect. There was a very noticeable bulge there.

The four of them had talked for a while when Jennifer stood up and said, "Rhonda, care to join me to powder our noses?"

"Absolutely," she answered and stood up.

"Be back in a minute, guys," Jennifer said and took Rhonda's hand and headed for the bathroom.

"It's a girl thing," Jimmy said with a smile when he saw Robert's confused look.

"Did you do any fishing up at the Lakes?" Robert asked.

"Yea. We caught a bunch of striped bass."

"Great place for fishing. I used to go up there all the time before... uh before Rhonda's mom died. She didn't go often because she didn't like fishing."

"Yea, my mom's not big on fishing either... doesn't like the worm thing," Jimmy laughed.

"I have a funny story about fishing up there," Robert said, leaning toward Jimmy in a friendly manner. "One time me and the guys left on a Thursday night..."

"Wow, are you as turned on as I am?" Jennifer asked when she had closed the door of the bathroom.

"Are you kidding? My panties are soaked!"

"Panties? What are you doing wearing panties?" Jennifer asked, taking Rhonda in her arms.

"I didn't want my juice dripping on the carpet."

"Panties aren't allowed in my household," Jennifer replied and reached up under Rhonda's skirt and put her fingers into the waistband of her panties. As she slid them down Rhonda's thighs, she went to her knees. "My, you are excited," Jennifer said when she pushed the girls skirt up and saw the state of her wet vagina. Juice was dripping from the swollen lips. "God, you're positively soaked."

Jennifer turned Rhonda around and pushed her back until she was forced to sit on the toilet.

"Jennifer, what are you doing?" Rhonda breathed.

"I can't let you go back out there like this," she answered as she lifted the young girl's legs and began to kiss down her thigh.

"Oh my God," Rhonda moaned as she watched the older woman run her tongue down her thigh. "Oh Jesus Jennifer, we can't... the guys..." she cried, as Jennifer gently bit and licked the wet skin on the inside of her thighs.

Jennifer could smell Rhonda's excitement as she neared her swollen sex. She used her fingers to delicately open her outer lips, exposing the swollen inner lips and the hole. A stream of clear juice bubbled out and dripped in a silvery strand into the toilet before Jennifer could stop it. She moaned and quickly brought her tongue to the hole and forced it inside, not wanting to miss another drop.

"Ohhhhhh!" Rhonda screamed and grabbed Jennifer's head and wrapped her legs around her neck.

"Did you hear something?" Robert asked.

"Uh... yea... uh there's a dog down the street that makes all kinds of racket," Jimmy lied. "It always sounds just like someone is screaming. We've called the cops several times but they don't do anything... So, you were saying that the guy tipped the boat over and..." Jimmy knew the noise hadn't come from a dog. He knew his mother well enough now to know that she and Rhonda were involved in something. Still, he couldn't tell if the scream was from his mom or Rhonda.

Inside the bathroom, Rhonda was doing her best not to scream again. However, Jennifer wasn't making it easy. She was licking and sucking her like a mad woman, her face buried in her wet gash. Rhonda could barely catch her breath. "Oh God... Jesus... oh Jennifer, oh God!"

Suddenly, Jennifer's mouth covered Rhonda's clit and she began to suck. The excited girl's legs stiffened and her hips lifted off the toilet seat.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Rhonda hissed through clenched teeth, desperately trying not to scream.

As Rhonda squeezed her head with her strong thighs, Jennifer kept sucking the little nub. She could feel juice dripping from her chin as the young girl convulsed in pleasure. How she loved the taste of a woman now; she almost craved it. The walls of the bathroom echoed with sloppy sucking sounds as Jennifer practically made a meal of her lover's swollen flesh.

When Jennifer finally pulled her face from the sodden crotch, it was literally dripping with Rhonda's juice.

Rhonda opened her eyes and looked down on Jennifer. "Oh God I'm sorry," she said when she saw the state of her face.

"Don't be," Jennifer smiled and used her finger to scoop juice from her chin into her mouth. "I love your taste."

Rhonda blushed then reached down and pulled Jennifer toward her. She felt Jennifer hesitate, knowing her lips were covered in sticky juice. Rhonda bent her head and kissed her lover's lips, tasting her own juice. It was a new experience for her. She had never tasted herself before, except when she would suck on Todd's penis after he had been insider her. Surprisingly it didn't repulse her. It was thick and sticky, almost sweet. She moaned as Jennifer forced her still coated tongue into her mouth.

When Jennifer pulled away she said, "We had better get back to the boys or they will come looking for us." Jennifer stood and looked into the mirror. "Oh goodness," she exclaimed when she saw her streaked makeup. Her face was a juice-smeared mess.

"I'm sorry," Rhonda said again as she stood next to Jennifer and looked at her condition.

"It's okay sweetie, it was more than worth it." She turned to the young girl again. "Besides, I think I look very pretty with you all over my face," she smiled.

Rhonda blushed again "Jennifer, maybe... maybe you'll... you'll let me do that to you sometime. I've never... I've never done that." Her voice was shy, hesitating, almost shaking.

"God honey, I'd love that. You're sweet." Now get back out there and tell them I'll be out in a minute," Jennifer said, pushing Rhonda toward the door and smacking her butt with the palm of her hand.

Rhonda turned as she left the bathroom and said, "I love you." Then she disappeared.

Jennifer could feel her heart swell in her chest. She took a deep breath, sighed, and began to wash her face. She would have to reapply all her makeup.

As Rhonda walked back toward the living room, she stopped, realizing that she had left her panties in the bathroom. She would get them later she thought.

"Where's my Mom?" Jimmy asked.

"She'll be out in a minute. She's still fixing her makeup," Rhonda said and sat close to her dad, placing her hand on his thigh in a familiar fashion.

Robert felt uncomfortable with her warm hand high on his thigh. However, he wasn't sure how to remove it without making it obvious. He started to squirm when Rhonda began to gently move her fingers. Then he jumped when her hand quickly reached up to grasp his rapidly swelling penis. He looked over and was relieved to see Jimmy looking at his mother as she walked back into the room.

"Uh... uh... excuse me," Robert said, quickly getting up. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall and to the right," Jennifer said as she passed Robert, as he hurried out of the room. She glanced at his groin and saw that there was a definite bulge there.

Robert took a deep breath and sighed as he closed the door of the bathroom. He walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid, pulling his zipper down. Suddenly he froze. On the floor, right next to the toilet was a pair of yellow panties. He hesitated for a second then reached down and picked them up. "My God," he said to himself as he looked at the panties. The crotch was soaked. They were just like the panties he saw Rhonda put on tonight and even had the "Wednesday" printed on them. What were her panties doing on the floor in the bathroom? he wondered. His hand was shaking as he brought them to his nose; they were definitely Rhonda's. Unable to control it, he felt his penis begin to lengthen in his hand. He sighed and wrapped the wet crotch around his now hard penis and began to slide the slick material up and down the shaft. He was within seconds of a climax when he heard loud laughter from the living room. That brought him back to reality. Quickly he pulled the panties from his penis, chastising himself for almost losing control. He had to wait a few minutes while his erection diminished then he finished his business, put the panties into his jacket, and left the bathroom.

When Robert walked back into the living room, he saw that the lights were turned low and there was soft music playing. Jimmy and his mother were in an embrace, dancing slowly.

"Come on, Daddy, I've been waiting for you," Rhonda said standing up and holding her arms open.

Robert was uncomfortable but he still stepped into his daughter's arms. He almost moaned as he felt her large breast press to his chest. In spite of all his efforts, he felt his penis begin to harden again. He looked over and saw that Jimmy and Jennifer were not paying any attention to the two of them. Only then did he allow himself to relax into the warm embrace of his daughter.

Jennifer held her son close, keeping her eye on Rhonda and her dad. She felt like her plan was working well so far, so she decided to move it up a notch. Moving her lips to her son's ear, she whispered, "Kiss me!"

"What?" Jimmy answered quietly in astonishment.

"Kiss me," Jennifer repeated and brought her lips to her son. They stopped moving and stood pressed tightly together just a few feet from Rhonda and her dad.

"Oh my God," Rhonda heard her father whisper. She turned and then smiled when she saw Jennifer and Jimmy kissing. She put her hand behind her father's head and pulled his lips to hers.

Robert resisted but Rhonda prevailed, forcing her tongue into her father's surprised mouth as she pressed her groin close to his. Robert groaned and sucked on his daughter's tongue.

For several long minutes, the room was filled with the quiet groans and whimpers of the two couples kissing. Finally, Jennifer pulled away from Jimmy, removing his hands from her backside.

"Jimmy's going to help me with the hors d'oeuvres in the kitchen," Jennifer said as she passed the still- embracing couple.

Robert pulled back like he had been shocked. His face was as red as a beet. As soon as the couple was out of the room, he turned to his daughter and said, "What's going on here?"

"I told you they had a special relationship," Rhonda said with a smile as she pulled her father over to the sofa. She pushed him down and sat on his lap, bringing her lips to his again. As they kissed, she pulled her father's hand to her now heaving breast. She sighed contentedly when she felt his hand automatically start to caress her.

"Rhonda, this is crazy. They could come back in at any second," Robert whispered, his breathing labored, yet his hand kept moving on her large breast.

"Oh, I think they'll be occupied for a few minutes." Rhonda pulled her sweater up, baring her large breast, and then she pulled her father's mouth to her hard nipple. She squirmed her ass on his groin, loving the feeling of his giant penis under her.

"Rhonda...! God we can't," Robert complained as her wet nipple popped from his mouth.

She smiled at him and lifted her tit to his lips again. Her hand caressed the back of his head as he nursed on her swollen nipple. She purred in contentment as her vagina throbbed in excitement.

Robert was breathing heavily when he pulled away again. His lips were wet with his saliva and a strand hung between his lower lip and Rhonda's nipple. "Rhonda, this is crazy," he whispered.

"Come here, let me show you something," Rhonda said as she got up and took her father's hand. Her large breast remained exposed as she waked with him toward the kitchen. She pulled him to the swinging door of the kitchen and pushed it open slightly.

There was an audible gasp from behind Rhonda as her father looked over her shoulder into the kitchen.

Jennifer was lying on the island bar in the center of the kitchen. Her dress was pushed all the way up her thighs. Between her legs Jimmy's head moved up and down as he licked her vagina. Jennifer's eyes were closed in pleasure.

"See, I told you they had a special relationship," Rhonda giggled as she turned to her stunned father. "Watch them," she said, placing her shoe so that the door couldn't close.

Robert wasn't looking at his daughter. He couldn't take his eyes off the scene in the kitchen. When he felt his daughter begin to move down his body, he was powerless to stop her. A little moan escaped his lips as she pulled his zipper down and reached her hand inside his pants. "Rhonda!" Robert protested, but he made no move to stop his daughter as she freed his large and very erect penis.

"Mmm," Rhonda groaned as she stretched her lips around the head of her father's pulsing penis. She felt his hands on her shoulders but there was no strength in them. Instead of pushing her away, his fingers squeezed her, almost caressing her shoulders.

"Eat me sweetie, eat me!" Jennifer moaned for the benefit of the voyeurs at the door. "God, your tongue feels so good."

"Jesus," Robert said as he watched mother and son in the kitchen. Slowly his hips began to move back and forth, as Rhonda worked her magic on his penis. He looked down at his daughter then back up again, his eyes jumping back and forth, unable to decide which was more exciting. He loved the sight of his daughter on her knees sucking him but he was amazed and shocked at the activity in the kitchen. However, his excitement was rapidly overcoming his shock. Still it seemed like a dream. Could he actually be watching a son eat his mother? Could his own daughter be sucking his cock? The excitement of that was almost more than he could take.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh God," Jennifer moaned as she neared her climax. The knowledge that Robert was watching was rapidly sending her over the top. "Oh God, I'm going to... cummmmmm!" Jennifer's legs wrapped tightly around her son's head as she pulled his mouth to her crotch with her hands. Just as she was expending her sexual energies into her son's mouth, she turned her head to the side and looked at the door.

Robert's eyes locked onto Jennifer's. Suddenly, he felt his balls tighten. "Ahhhh!" he moaned as he unleashed a torrent of his hot sperm into his daughter's willing mouth. He thought he heard her choke but he was too far -gone to stop. He poured everything he had into her mouth as he watched Jennifer's eyes bore into him.

Rhonda was gulping as fast as she could. However, it was just too much. Her father's cum dripped from the corners of her mouth and down her chin, landing on the soft skin of her breasts then rolling down and under the bodice of her dress.

Finally, when his balls had emptied into his daughter's mouth, Robert fell back, staggering into the living room, his rapidly wilting penis still dripping sperm.

Rhonda turned and smiled at Jennifer. As she wiped her father's cum from her chin, she saw the older woman smile back. Then she watched as Jennifer grabbed Jimmy's head and pulled him tightly between her legs, moaning for him to eat her again.

"Well, what did you think of Jennifer?" Rhonda said as she snuggled into her father as he drove them home.

"She was nice," Robert answered in a non-committal tone.

"Come on dad, you thought she was more than nice," Rhonda said as she reached down and squeezed her father's crotch. "It didn't take you very long to cum when you saw her and Jimmy together."

"Jesus, Rhonda, what did you expect from me? I look in the kitchen to see an 18- year- old boy eating his own mother."

"I guess it was pretty shocking," Rhonda giggled. "But you liked it," she added.

"Sure, after I got over the initial shock. What guy in his right mind wouldn't get excited at a scene like that? All right, I have to admit that Jennifer was pretty sexy," Robert said, a little smile turning up his lips. "At least we are not the only ones in the world that are breaking the laws on incest."

Rhonda smiled contentedly and squeezed her father's swelling organ again. "Well, are we going back over Sunday to visit?"

"I suppose we could," Robert said, feeling a little stirring between his legs at the thought of seeing Jennifer in a bikini.

"Good," Rhonda said, kissing her father's cheek. Her head slid down her father's chest. Then there was the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Chapter 3

The following day Jennifer put Jimmy to work in the spare bedroom on the first floor. She left him specific instructions on what she wanted him to do to prepare the room for Shelly's birthday surprise.

Jimmy was excited as he began to move furniture. His mother wouldn't tell him what was going on but he knew that it was going to be something wild. It wasn't that difficult to understand that his mom was planning to play on Shelly's submissiveness.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers