Morning Light Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers

"Oh my," Jennifer said as she knelt in front of the girl. She was amazed when she saw the swollen inner lips hanging in front of her. It was the first time she had seen the inner lips swollen like that. She felt her mouth water in anticipation. Then she moaned and moved forward, sticking out her tongue to touch the blood engorged lips, licking upward.

Shelly wanted to grab the head between her legs but she was powerless. Jennifer's tongue slid lightly between her lips until it touched her swollen clit. Shelly bucked her hips, wanting more pressure. Just a little more pressure and she could climax. Then Shelly started to shake again when she felt Jennifer take the control device in her hand.

Suddenly, Jennifer sucked the large lips into her mouth and turned on the vibrating eggs.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Shelly screamed as she exploded in climax. The chains rattled as her body convulsed in pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her until she couldn't take it any more. Her arms strained above her head and her hips pressed outward toward Jennifer's sucking mouth. Her heart pounded in her chest and she gasped for breath. Suddenly, her body went limp. She had passed out.

The next thing Shelly was aware of was a cold cloth pressed to her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw the concerned face of Jennifer in front of her. She smiled weakly and rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Are you all right?" Jennifer whispered.

"Yes."

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my God," Shelly said.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jennifer said with a smile and moved behind the young girl. Again, she hugged the girl to her, pressing her groin to her naked ass. She reached around to Shelly's mouth with her finger. "Suck it."

Shelly sucked the offered finger into her mouth. She moaned as saliva dripped from her lips.

Jennifer pulled her wet finger from the girl's mouth and reached behind her. She brought her finger to the top of Shelly's ass crack. Slowly she slid the finger down the crack until it reached the little rose of her anus.

"Jennifer," Shelly said as she felt the finger begin to press on her back passage. Suddenly she went up on her toes as the finger began to move into her ass. "Jennifer, Jennifer," she pleaded as the finger went deeper and deeper until it could go no farther. Shelly was on her toes, gasping for breath. She had never had anything up her back passage before.

The dark passage of the young girl gripped Jennifer's finger tight. She loved the warm and smooth feeling insider her ass. Jennifer began to move her finger slowly in and out of Shelly's ass, taking her time, enjoying the intimate feeling. "I think it's time you had something a little bigger in this little hole," Jennifer whispered in Shelly's ear pushing her finger deep for emphasis.

"Oh God, no," Shelly said. "Please, Jennifer."

"You know the safe word if you disagree," Jennifer reminded her. Then Jennifer waited, holding her finger still, giving her time to think about her decision. When she didn't hear a protest, she smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good, you are going to love this." Jennifer turned to her son and said, "Jimmy, come here, I think our little slut needs a cock up her ass."

There was a unified gasp in the room.

Jimmy jumped up like a bolt of lightening. He stripped off his clothes in record time and stood next to his mother, his penis throbbing in front of him.

"Get the horse," Jennifer ordered.

Jimmy rushed to the corner and brought back a sawhorse that he had built. It was padded in the center with foam rubber and cloth with strong legs. After he sat it down, he helped his mom release Shelly's arms from the cuffs above her head. They bent her over the horse and attached her arms to the legs, placing her in a position where her head was slightly below her knees. Then they removed the spreader bar and attached her ankle cuffs to the legs of the horse.

Shelly was now in a very vulnerable position. Her rear end was forced into the air, higher than her head. The straps holding her ankles to the legs opened her buttocks, exposing her wrinkled back hole.

Jimmy stood there practically drooling, waiting for his mother to give him the order to take Shelly's ass virginity. His penis throbbed in anticipation as he stared between the smooth cheeks of her ass. He could see his tiny target, pink and crinkled, waiting for his penis. It seemed too small to Jimmy, yet his mother's hole had looked the same way, and she had taken every inch of him.

"Rhonda, come here," Jennifer ordered, not about to leave her out of this.

Rhonda walked over on unsteady legs. She had almost dreaded the call.

Jennifer turned Rhonda around and unzipped her dress then pushed it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. She smiled as Rhonda's giant breasts fell out, her nipples already hard. Then she pulled Rhonda to her, feeling her large breasts squish against her. She kissed her lips briefly then looked into her eyes.

Rhonda's eyes were wide with a combination of excitement and worry. She wasn't sure what she was getting into here. If Jimmy was going have anal sex with Shelly, why did Jennifer need her she wondered? She could feel her vagina quiver and her juice begin to leak down her legs.

"Why don't you get Jimmy ready for Shelly's first ass fuck," Jennifer said. Then she pushed the startled girl over to Jimmy who was standing very close to Shelly's bent- over body.

Jimmy smiled lecherously as she watched Rhonda move over and kneel in front of him, her face between him and Shelly's buttocks. He watched her shaking hand reach up and pull his penis to her mouth. A moan escaped his lips as Rhonda's warm mouth engulfed him. His excitement grew rapidly as he watched her suck his penis, leaving a trail of her saliva behind.

When Jimmy's penis was dripping with saliva, Rhonda took it from her mouth and looked up at Jennifer, almost like a puppy looking for approval.

"Now we don't want to leave Shelly out of the preparation do we?" Jennifer said.

There was a confused look on Rhonda's face.

"I think her little hole might need some TLC and maybe some lubrication," Jennifer said looking into Rhonda's face.

She couldn't want me to... No, that's not possible, she thought.

Jennifer knelt next to Rhonda and picked her hand up. She brought Rhonda's middle finger to her mouth and sucked it inside. When she pulled it out, it was covered in her saliva. She turned to Shelly's spread ass cheeks and pushed the hand toward her tiny rose. When she felt Rhonda hesitate she gave her a stern look and pushed her hand until the finger touched her anus.

They all heard Shelly moan as her body jumped.

Rhonda's hand was shaking so bad that she had a hard time centering her finger on the opening. When she did, she pushed in slightly, moving very tentatively. She watched with fascination as the tip of her finger disappeared. When she pushed a little harder, her finger slid into the second knuckle. Rhonda could immediately feel the warmth of Shelly's body. Holding her breath, she pressed forward hard, sinking the entire finger into Shelly's ass. God, she couldn't believe that she had her finger buried in another girl's ass. It was so nasty.

Shelly screamed in excitement as the finger moved deep into her back passage. Her hole was a little more relaxed since Jennifer's finger had already been there earlier. Still, it was a tight fit.

Jennifer reached down, took the control device, and turned it on.

"Oh God, Jennifer," Shelly moaned as the eggs squirmed inside her vagina. At the same time, Rhonda's finger began to probe her anal canal.

Rhonda giggled when she felt the eggs vibrating through the thin skin between Shelly's ass and vagina. Then she pulled the finger almost all the way out and plunged back in. Soon she had established a rhythm, moving her finger rapidly in and out of the young girl's virgin ass. She watched with fascination as the puckered hole tried to keep the finger out, then tried to hold it inside.

When Shelly's moaning reached a continuous whine, Jennifer turned the vibrating eggs off. She grabbed Rhonda's still moving hand and pulled the finger out. "Kiss it," she said, indicating Shelly's still slightly open hole. At the same time she reached down between Rhonda's legs and plunged her finger into her saturated vagina.

Rhonda moaned and closed her eyes as excitement rushed through her.

"Kiss it," Jennifer said again.

Rhonda turned as if in a trance and moved her face between Shelly's cheeks.

Jimmy couldn't see what Rhonda was doing but from Shelly's moan, it was obvious that she had pushed her tongue into her ass. He stood, waiting impatiently, his penis more than ready to replace her tongue.

In her wildest imagination, Rhonda would never have believed that she would be licking a woman's asshole. Yet there was no doubt about what she was doing as her tongue forced itself inside Shelly. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't deny that it was very exciting as the tight little hole gripped her tongue like it had her finger. When Rhonda finally pulled away from Shelly, her breathing ragged and her naked chest was heaving up and down. Then she watched as Jimmy stepped forward and was directed between Shelly's buttocks. She watched from very close as Jennifer took her son's penis and rested it on the little hole.

"Easy," she cautioned as Jimmy began to press forward.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Shelly moaned as her tight little hole resisted, then spread, allowing the head of Jimmy's penis to slip inside.

Now Rhonda's eyes were wide with wonder as she watched the penis stretch the tiny hole. She was amazed that the tender skin didn't tear as it stretched and resisted. Yet, the shaft slipped in deeper and deeper.

"That's it sweetie, that's it, easy. Take it slow," Jennifer coached. Her own excitement was building as she watched her son's penis enter Shelly's ass. Jennifer's experience was limited, having been an ass virgin herself just a short time earlier. However, she knew what she liked and also knew that Shelly would love it once she got used to the intrusion. She could feel her vagina dripping onto the floor. She got up and quickly stripped her dress off and moved back to her knees. As she watched, she pushed two fingers into her own swollen hole.

Both Jimmy and Shelly were moaning continuously. He held his penis deep still, letting her get used to him, but wanting to pound into her. After a short time, he pulled out until half of his penis was still inside. Then he moved back down before pulling out again. He was careful and went in gently until he could move back and forth easily.

"Fuck her, fuck her ass," Jennifer moaned as she rubbed her own sex rapidly.

Jimmy began to move faster at his mother's command.

Shelly only felt pleasure now. She never realized how wonderful having a penis in her anus could be. It stretched her and touched places deep inside where she never realized she could feel sensations. Her hands were gripping the legs of the sawhorse, desperately wanting to move her ass back into Jimmy's plunging penis. Unfortunately, she had to lie there, taking each stroke. With each stroke, she could feel the eggs in her vagina moving around as Jimmy's penis worked in and out.

Rhonda watched the action from only inches away. She could see Jennifer playing with herself directly across from her. Rhonda's hand was working on her own pulsing sex lips.

The tension in the room grew to a fervor pitch. When Jennifer felt the time was right, she reached over and turned on the vibrating eggs.

"Oh God," Shelly screamed as the eggs jumped to life inside her.

"Jesus, Mom," Jimmy moaned as the eggs pressed to his penis, massaging him through the thin skin between anus and vagina. "Oh God, Mom, I... I... can't take it," Jimmy warned.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Shelly screamed as her vagina and anus began to spasm at the same time. The shackles on her arms and legs rattled as her climax roared through her. The vibration of the eggs and the squeezing of Shelly's tight hole were too much for Jimmy. With a loud bellow, he unleashed his pent up semen deep into Shelly's vibrating ass. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," he moaned as his balls pulled tight to his body and emptied their contents into Shelly's warm tunnel.

"Fuck her, fuck her," Jennifer moaned softly as her legs tightened on her hand. Her eyes closed as chills ran up and down her spine, her climax joining the two lovers.

On the other side of Jimmy, Rhonda was climaxing as well. Her fingers rubbed her little clit raw as she watched Jimmy's balls tighten. She knew what was happening, she knew that he was squirting his juice into Shelly's ass. Her eyes closed as she shook in pleasure.

Jennifer released Shelly from her bonds when she recovered and then had Jimmy carry her to their bedroom. He put her on the bed gently, and then crawled in to join her. Jennifer got in on the other side and snuggled up to Shelly. Rhonda wanted to stay but felt she had to get home to her dad. She kissed Jennifer, Jimmy and Shelly good night and left. The three lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

End of Part V

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers