Morning Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got her wish!

She got fucked!

She got fucked harder than ever before, even harder than last night, as both cocks brought her to a tumultuous explosion of passion; an orgasm that she felt in every fibre of her sodden body. She didn't know where it started; it just seemed to go everywhere, from her hair to...everywhere!

She felt it grow in all of her extremities; her eyes, nose, ears; her fingertips to her toes but, the epicentre was definitely in the middle somewhere as her arse and pussy were being hammered.

"Oh fuck yes!" she hissed once more as the climax grew, and grew, inside of her

She wasn't the only one to about to explode with passion as she was reminded by her two fuckers, momentarily taking her away from her own delicious, and decidedly selfish, thoughts of lustfulness.

"Oh fuck, I can't keep this up!" she heard from below her.

"Neither can I," she heard a gasping voice from behind her.

Lisa smiled and spoke, no screamed, before she lost all control of her functions in the sweaty sandwich in which she was the filling, "Then fuck me harder!"

The speed of each cock inside of her, incredibly, got even faster and it was Colin who had to admit first, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

A second later Mike had to agree with him, "So am I," he bellowed and shouted at his pal, over the screeching Lisa, "let's dump our loads together, ready?"

"Fuck yes!" Colin gargled.

"Fuck yes!" Mike grunted.

"Fuck yes!" Lisa swore as she felt two hot jets of semen fill her arse and her cunt.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" she hollered as her orgasm overpowered her whole body in an incredible way, squirting even more of her drained love juice out of her ravaged pussy, soaking Colin's cock and balls and leaving yet another puddle to be cleaned up later.

She was still on a high when she realised that neither man had stopped fucking her.

Both Mike and Colin seemed to be having an ejaculation contest as to how much sperm they could deposit in her body which, considering the triple service that they had performed on Lisa last night, was quite remarkable.

However, as they say, all good things must come to an end and the three of them unstuck their bodies in blissful ecstasy.

As Lisa drifted off into a sex-induced doze she thought of one thing more; the bed had been definitely big enough for three, but could it handle four? She turned around to ask Colin that, when he and Helen had made up, would she be interested.

All she got was a satisfied snore.

Mike gave her a stereo sound as he lay back, purring happily away and completely fucked!

Lisa let her mind wander before succumbing to the inevitable, "Mm?" she thought as she drifted away, "That would be fun!"

12