Morning Lust: More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" she asked in a surprisingly demure voice.

Mike couldn't utter a cohesive word so, for an answer, she heard the sound of clapping behind her as Lisa burst in to a round of applause.

"That was fucking fantastic!" she yelled out with glee.

Helen just smiled at her friend, wiped her mouth, and simply stated, "That is just the start, if that is ok with you?"

Lisa just repeated herself from earlier, "go for it girl!"

As a response Helen stood up quickly, grabbed hold of the greasy pole, and yanked Mike up to his feet. She leant forward and gave him a sloppy, passionate, kiss and whispered to him loudly, "time to fuck, eh?" She didn't wait for Mike to get his voice back, she simply led him away, towards the door, still grasping on to cock that was about to enter her, and the sooner the better.

She pulled him belong behind her as you might pull a Christmas cracker and Mike followed obediently until, as they reached the door that would take them upstairs, Helen turned round and looked into the two pairs of eyes that were still ogling at her, and the pair of jaws that seemed to have dropped, "Aren't you two coming?"

She smiled and left the room with Mike's cock still in her hand.

Lisa and Colin sprung up.

To be continued, I hope!

If that is ok with you?