Morning Masturbation

Story Info
Watching each other makes it more special.
940 words
4.1
86.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilnymph28
lilnymph28
18 Followers

It's a Saturday morning, cloudy and grey. As I slowly wake up, I can hear the rain thudding against the roof and windows. I wish I could fall back asleep and re-enter my dream world, an encounter that has left my pussy aching and moist, where you were teasing me and making me beg for my orgasm. I can almost feel your fingers running over my body, teasing my nipples before they run down my sides, making me quiver and shake with need. I squeeze my thighs together and let out an involuntary moan at the pleasure that brings. My pussy is wide awake, even if the rest of me isn't. I stretch my arm out for you, but you aren't there, and your side of the bed has grown cold. Gradually, I open my sleep encrusted eyes, rubbing them lightly to wake myself up. Lying on the table is a note from you.... "Ran to the store, home soon, be good, baby... kisses." I sigh, knowing my pussy will have to wait. I wish you would hurry and come back to bed to take care of my needy cunt. I curl up in the blankets thinking of all the ways I wish to be spending this morning. They all have to do with you. Touching you, feeling myself wrapped in your arms, licking the sweat off your chest.

My thoughts start to take over. If you were only here with me, I would show you how much I cherish you. I would lick your body all over, teasing your nipples, and stomach, spending time sucking your belly button, and trailing down to your cock. I would lick the shaft up and down, give you butterfly kisses all along it, and then I would suck it all into my mouth, down into my throat, til you gave me your cum. I realize that I am running my fingers lightly over my breasts. My nipples are getting hard, and I am breathing deeper. I close my eyes, and let one hand slide down to my wet pussy. It's dripping now, fueled by my dirty mind and wandering hands. I run my fingers up and down my lips, spreading the moisture. God, I am so wet. I ache for your touch. If only you were there, if only it was your hands instead of my own that were rubbing me and making me ache.

"God, you are such a needy little slut this morning, aren't you?"

Your voice jars me from my fantasy world, and my eyes snap open. I was so involved in my dreams, I didn't hear the door open. I look at you, damp with rain, with your clothes plastered to your body. My fingers are still over my pussy, evidence of excitement coating them.

"Good morning baby. I was thinking of you," I say laughingly.

"So I see. Don't stop on my account... I want to watch you make yourself cum."

I smile at you, and bite my lower lip as I resume playing with myself. You watch, your eyes glued to my pussy, as you strip off your own clothes. Watching me has made you hard, and you stand over me, stroking your cock. Knowing you are aroused is making me drip and ache for you even more. I raise one hand to my mouth, sucking my own juices off of it. It tastes so good, tangy and sweet at the same time, and I moan around my finger.

"You like that, don't you? You like the taste of your own pussy."

"Yes, I love it," I whisper, "but I like it better when I taste it on your cock."

"Not now... right now, I want to watch you cum."

I moan in frustration and need, and bring my hand back down to my pussy. I spread myself open with one hand, rubbing my exposed clit with the pad of my finger. It won't be long before I come. You're stroking your cock faster now. I love the sound your hands make as you work yourself along with me. I can see the pre-cum glistening at the tip as I stare at your rock hard dick. I need it inside me so badly, and as I continue to work my clit with one hand, I slam 2 fingers inside my hole.

"That's it baby, fuck yourself for me. Show me how bad you need to cum."

I'm moaning constantly now, pressing my hips up so that my fingers hit me just right inside while I rub my clit harder. I look into your eyes, and the look on your face as you watch me pushes me over the edge.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm cumming!" I scream, as my juices pour over my hand. I keep fucking myself through my orgasm, twisting in pleasure on the bed.

"That's it baby, cum for me!" you shout, "I'm gonna cum too! Here it is!" And your cock shoots out a ribbon of cum, spraying my breasts and belly.

I lie there, catching my breath, with my legs spread and my hands still trapped between them. You smile at me and grab your discarded t-shirt.

"Good morning, baby," you whisper tenderly, as you lean over and kiss me. "Let me help you clean that up." Gently, you use your soaked t-shirt to wipe your cum from my body. Once I'm clean, you lift me up, and pull me to the bathroom, where you lead me into the shower. I smile to myself, knowing the weekend is just beginning, thinking of all the fun we're about to have with each other.

lilnymph28
lilnymph28
18 Followers