Morning News

Story Info
Cameraman makes headlines with on air talent.
14.2k words
4.5
43k
51

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wrapped the morning newscast at 7:30 as we usually did, and I started to shut down my equipment as the morning meteorologist came over to my camera. Laura is a tall, slender blonde who just turned 50. She has a runner's body, lean and well toned, but her best feature is her ample chest. Her breasts are large and round, not quite as big as melons, with a slight hang to them. Despite having great legs, she usually wore pants, or skirts that came to her knees. Her tops, on the other hand, were a treat. She was definitely proud of those lovely orbs, often wearing tops that showed more than a little cleavage, and sometimes went braless, even on the air. It was not always evident to viewers, but it was a good morning for those of us who worked close to her when we saw the gentle sway under her dresses. Today was one of those days. She was wearing a black skirt, and an off white peasant top. It was heavy enough that her nipples were not showing through-well, not too much-but I could tell from her bounce that the girls were definitely unbound underneath. A couple of times, I saw her leaning forward over her work station, and got a good look at them swaying as she moved, her pink nipples standing up as her tits bounced. I think she did it to tease me, though I knew she preferred the freedom of going braless whenever she could. And she loved to tease me.

How did I know this?? Laura and I have this wonderful friends with benefits relationship, and we get together for a little fun once or twice a month, occasionally more often as our schedules and dating lives allow. Having both been disappointed in previous relationships and marriages, neither of us wanted the entanglement of a serious relationship, preferring the freedom to come and go, and seek companionship as we pleased. Still, we got along famously, and even without the sex, enjoyed each other's company immensely. It was as close to love as you can get without being in love, and it worked really well for us. We had all the fun, and none of the jealousy. Even so, we loved to tease each other, and did it often, in discreet ways around the TV station where we worked, and more openly elsewhere. So it was not uncommon for Laura to show off for me, even at work. She knew it made me crazy.

As she approached, I enjoyed the sight of her boobs jiggling under her top. "Can I stop by your place later for a shower?? I have to do an interview later, and it will be easier than going all the way home and coming back here." Though Laura mostly did weather, she was a well rounded newscaster, and also did features for us, so a full day after her morning gig was not unusual.

"Sure," I said, knowing that it would likely be a few moments of soapy togetherness for us. "I'll be home. When will you be over??"

"About an hour," said Laura. "Make sure the water's warm."

"It will be, not that you won't turn it to steam anyway. Besides, I'm looking forward to playing with what's under your top."

Laura looked around. The studio was now empty. "You mean these??" she said, pulling up her top for a few seconds to reveal her swaying tits. She smiled, kissed me quickly and turned to go. As we shared our brief kiss, I reached over, grabbing her left tit. I loved the way the heft of it felt under the soft cotton of her top. "Hey!!" she scolded me, smiling as she slapped my hand away. "You'll get plenty of that later. See you in the shower."

An hour or so later, I heard a car pull up in my driveway, and I hit the button for the garage door as Laura got out of her car. She bounced through the garage and into the kitchen. We kissed, long and deep this time. As she let go and backed away, I could see her now erect nipples poking through her top. It was an arousing sight, seeing Laura in her black skirt and light top, her full breasts and erect nipples filling it out nicely. Sometimes she'd dress like this when we went out on a date. It always led to really good service in restaurants when guys were waiting on us, and great sex later.

I kissed Laura again, this time taking her left breast in my hand, massaging it through the soft cotton shirt. She giggled as I tweaked the nipple, then sighed as I rolled it between my thumb and index finger. As we continued kissing, I reached under Laura's top, now playing with her free hanging tits. We were getting into a good groove when I heard a car pull into the driveway. "Who the hell could that be??" I thought, thinking my morning delight with Laura was going south, and not in the way I wanted.

"Hold on," I told Laura, breaking the kiss, but not letting go of her tits just yet. "Let me see who that is."

"It's probably Kelly," said Laura. I looked at her quizzically. "She spilled coffee all over her dress, and needed to do something with it. I told her to stop by, maybe you could help, since it's a lot closer to come here than go all the way out to her house." I was suddenly questioning the wisdom of living so close to work. "You have a washer and dryer, right??"

"Yeessss..." I said, wondering where this was going.

"Maybe you can toss her dress in and have it done fast enough to send her back for the mid day news." Laura looked at me with a sparkle in her green eyes.

Hmm...Kelly is our morning anchor. She's in her mid 30's. Except for her dark hair and eyes, she's a mini Laura, more petite at about 5'4" to Laura's 5'8", but almost the same build: slender, slim hips and nice legs, and a slightly smaller set of tits, though they hang more than Laura's. I had often thought about taking a turn with her, but the opportunity had never presented itself. She's been married about seven years, and while I'm not shy about a relationship with a married woman, I didn't get the sense that she was interested, and I didn't pursue her. Usually I let the married ones come to me. It's happened a surprising number of times over the years, and I'm amazed at how much married pussy is available if you have the right approach.

Kelly popped in the door. I looked at her, in a red dress that showed some cleavage-Kelly was not shy about showing off a little either-and a big brown stain down the front. "Looks like you got coffee bombed," I said, laughing.

"It's not funny!!" Kelly protested. "I had a Starbucks cup and the top was loose. When I picked it up, the top popped off and I crushed the cup. Now my dress is soaked, and I have to go back on at noon."

"I think we can take care of you. The washer is in the garage behind you. Get that dress off and I'll get it started."

Kelly looked at me hesitantly. "C'mon, Kelly, just pull it off," Laura chimed in. "We've all known each other a while, it's not a big deal. Here, I'll start." With that, Laura pulled her top off, her magnificent tits bouncing into view.

"Laura!! You're not wearing a bra!! Did you go on the air like that??" Kelly was incredulous.

"Sure," said Laura calmly. "I don't do it all the time, but you know I'd rather go braless and let the girls go free than be bound up. So let's get that dress off. It won't wash itself."

Kelly looked at us a moment, then lifted her dress and pulled it over her head. It turned out Laura was not the only one going braless that morning. Kelly gave us a smile as she stood in my kitchen in just a pair of black 3" heels and red lace panties with an applique floral design on them. "And here I thought I was the only one who dared go on the air that way." Laura and I laughed at that. It just made the 3 AM starts at the station a lot more tolerable, knowing that both ladies might be unrestrained right there in front of me-and a city of morning viewers.

"Bet you need a shower too," I said, seeing Kelly had what looked like a sticky spot on her chest.

"Yeah, I could stand one to get this mess off me. I tried to clean up at the station, but I didn't get it all."

"I need a shower too. I didn't get one after my run this morning," said Laura. "I don't want to go back to do that interview smelling like I just finished a marathon."

"You always smell so sweet," I said.

Laura kissed me. "You're too kind," she said. "But wouldn't you like to get me in the shower, and clean me all up??"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I took the girls by the hand and led them back to the bedroom.

"We're all going in the shower together??" asked Kelly, looking unsure if she wanted to be part of this.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I had a large shower put in when I built the master. Plenty of room."

"We'll all fit," said Laura. "Come on, it'll be fun."

We went into my master bath, and Kelly was impressed with the double sinks, jetted soaking tub, dressing table and walk in closet-and a shower that could easily handle three people. "Wow, this is some bathroom!!" she said. I wish I had one like this-even half as good."

"I had it done when I came into an inheritance some years back. I figured it would add resale value to the house, and if I was ever foolish enough to get married again," I said, giving Laura a sideways look, "my next wife might appreciate a nice bathroom she could relax in while getting ready for whatever the day was going to offer."

Kelly looked around while I got the water started. While I was doing that, Laura unzipped and dropped her skirt, revealing a sheer pair of off white bikini panties that gave me a good view of the thick patch of hair beneath them. She pulled them off, kicking them back into the bedroom onto the bed. Kelly stood gaping at Laura, taking in her colleague's athletic frame, pendulous breasts and hairy twat with its slightly parted lips hiding in the dark blonde curls. It was obvious she had not seen Laura naked til now. She was impressed, her nipples becoming erect as she looked at Laura.

"Why don't you two get started while I get us some towels," I said, hoping I'd come back to find them soaping up. I got a couple of sets of towels from the linen closet in the walk in, coming back to find Kelly's red panties on the chair by the dressing table and the girls in the shower. I opened the door to find them lathering up, giggling like school girls as they washed each other's soft swaying tits. My cock, which was already well on the way to a raging hard on, now came to full attention. They continued to wash as I watched, Laura taking the initiative to wash Kelly's ass and belly, finally reaching down to play in her dark pelt, running her fingers through the thick hair between Kelly's legs, and opening her labia, making Kelly sigh.

"Mmmmmm..." Kelly moaned as Laura played over her clit. "Wow, Laura, that feels so good. I hope there's a lot of hot water, I want this to be a long shower."

"Well, then, you'll like this," said Laura, easing Kelly down onto the bench along the wall. She had Kelly slide forward so her pussy was at the edge of the seat. "Open wide," said Laura softly, giving Kelly a smile. Kelly opened her legs, revealing her now wide open labia. It looked like Laura was in for a treat. She wasted no time, going right in on Kelly, licking her labia up and down, just grazing her clit, and gently tugging on Kelly's lips with her mouth. Kelly was enjoying the attention, taking Laura's head in her hands, pushing it up and down as Laura licked her pussy into a frenzy. I wanted to get in on the fun too, so I knelt down behind Laura, raising her hips up for better access, and started licking that furry paradise I had gotten to know so well. Laura jumped when I stuck my tongue inside her, then started humping my face as I licked up and down her big pussy lips, and teasing her clit. My attack on Laura caused her to intensify her assault on Kelly's churning pussy, sending Kelly over the edge, gushing her juice all over Laura's pretty face. I picked up my pace, and soon Laura was releasing her pussy cream all over mine. I stayed with her til her climax subsided, then stood up behind her, helping her up on somewhat shaky legs.

Laura turned to me for a moment, kissed me, stroking my cock. "I see you've been enjoying the show," she said, smiling, as Kelly looked up from her spot on the bench. "Now I want some of that," she said, squeezing my pulsing erection. She looked down at Kelly. "Stay where you are, Kelly. I'll have something for you to do in a moment."

Laura turned back to face the wall, again taking hold of my cock. She gave it a few strokes, then pulled me toward her, and I entered the familiar confines of her steaming blonde cunt, pushing forward til the head rested on the entrance to her womb. I could feel my balls up against her clit. I slowly started pumping her, making sure my balls bounced on her clit with every stroke. Kelly was agape, watching her co-anchor get plowed right in front of her face. Laura ground back at me, making sure my balls rubbed her hard, and she was soon getting out of breath. I reached around her, taking her swinging tits in my hands, massaging them and playing with her erect nipples, eliciting a moan. Then I kissed her neck and earlobe, gently tugging on it with my teeth. Laura responded by bucking back into me, her hips shaking in a small orgasm.

"Kelly, lick me," Laura gasped. Kelly looked up at Laura, then leaned forward, taking Laura's hips in her hands as she dove into Laura's hairy muff. She watched my cock sliding in and out of Laura's labia. "Lick me, sweetie," Laura again urged Kelly on.

I felt Kelly's tongue on my cock as she started to lick Laura's clit. I pulled my cock all the way out, teasing Laura's clit with the head as Kelly licked, now getting both of us in her mouth. Every couple of strokes, Kelly would take my surging cockhead, swirling her tongue around it before letting it go. The feeling was exquisite. Laura was getting close, so I pushed my dick all the way inside her, telling Kelly to just work on her clit. Kelly did, and Laura cried out and exploded in orgasm, soaking Kelly's face and my cock with her sweet woman come. I held Laura's hips so she wouldn't collapse onto Kelly.

As Laura's orgasm retreated, I once again pulled my cock most of the way out of Laura, just leaving the head in. "Lick my cock," I told Kelly, "nice and easy." Kelly looked up at me, then started licking the part of my shaft that was still outside Laura, holding my balls in her right hand as she licked up and down. "That's amazing, Kelly. I'll need you to stop when I tell you, so I don't blow my whole load right away." I wanted her to edge my cock in Laura's pussy so I'd release some come, but hold some back for a round with Kelly.

"OK," said Kelly, not missing a beat on my swelling cock. She licked up and down, and I was soon getting near coming, as I could feel the tingle of my come starting to rise. "Kelly, stop!!" I told her, and she pulled away. The head of my cock pulsed and throbbed, and I felt a thick flow of semen start to wash into Laura like a tidal surge, going into her deep enough that she'd have my sperm in her all day, but with some spilling back out of her.

Laura groaned as my come flowed into her waiting vagina, a long thick stream that flowed for almost a full minute. "Oh!! Oh, God, I love when you do that to me, I feel so full and so hot." Laura's hips shuddered as I pulled out and the thick white flow dripped over her clit and into Kelly's mouth, some going onto her tits. Kelly laughed at the unexpected treat, then swallowed what was on her tongue. As I pulled away, Laura pulled Kelly to her, having her lick my come out of her now dripping twat. "Make sure you get the come running down my leg, too. I can't have that rolling down my calves while I'm on the air."

"You mean thighs??" asked Kelly.

"No, well, that too," said Laura. "When Tom comes in me, it runs all the way down my legs into my shoes. One day after we had one of these morning moments, I got back to the studio and got out of the car. When I stood up, I felt a wet streak on my calf. His come was just about to my ankle. Probably should have worn panties that day, but I didn't remember where I took them off, and I left in a hurry. Even with the shower, I'll have come dripping into my panties the rest of the day." Laura smiled and looked back at me, then leaned back to kiss me. "And you know how I love that!!" she said to me, then kissed me again.

"Ohhh..." said Kelly, realizing she was about to find out exactly what Laura meant. Kelly licked Laura til she had a good taste of my sperm, bringing Laura to another good come in the process. Laura stepped away, and I took Kelly's hands, raising her to a standing position, kissing her and playing with her tits as she stood up.

Laura took Kelly's place on the seat, taking my cock in her mouth as soon as she sat down, licking up the remainder of the sperm that was still oozing from the head. I turned Kelly toward the wall, looking down to see her open pussy framed by the thick patch of dark hair between her legs. Laura took my cock in her hand, placing it at Kelly's opening, and I pushed in. As with Laura, I went inside Kelly til the head of my cock was poking her womb, my balls on her clit. I reached around in front of her, taking her hanging tits in my hands, feeling the weight of them, squeezing them and playing with her erect nipples. Laura started in immediately, licking Kelly's clit as I slowly pumped in and out. Laura was having quite an effect on Kelly, and she was soon convulsing around my cock, which was swelling as I grew closer to my own climax.

Once Kelly came, Laura turned her attention to me. She licked down my shaft to my balls, licking them all around. Then she surprised me by taking the left one entirely into her mouth, swirling her tongue over it as she massaged the other one. I felt my cock stiffen. So did Kelly, who yelped as my cock pushed hard against her cervix. I was leaking come profusely into Kelly by now. Having already edged a big load into Laura, I was primed and my sperm flowed easily. I slowly pushed in and out of Kelly, pushing into her cervix each time.

Laura let go of my left nut, taking a moment to give Kelly's clit some attention. "Did you like that??" she asked Kelly.

"Oh, yesss," Kelly answered dreamily. "You made him so hard, I thought his cock was going to push up into my belly."

"Wait til I get done with him this time," said Laura. "He'll be in your throat."

"Mmmmmm..." said Kelly, her overheated cunt gripping my cock.

"I'm going to make him come, too," said Laura. "Do you want me to make him come in you??"

"Yesss..." Kelly again replied, her pussy clutching my cock tightly.

"Are you on the pill??"

"No," said Kelly. "But I love taking a cock bareback, how it feels to have a guy's big bare dick in my pussy, and the way it feels when he fills me with a big load of come. My husband almost always wears a rubber, so I don't get that wonderful feeling when his cock spews inside me, or the drip of his come into my panties all day."

"You sure you want me to make Tom come in your pussy??" asked Laura again.

"Yes, oh yessss!! I want to know how it feels to be full of his come, to feel it seeping into my panties and down my legs all afternoon."

Laura took my right nut into her mouth, giving it the same attention she had given the left one only a few minutes earlier. I was a lot closer to coming now. Between Laura's oral magic and Kelly's twat clenched around my cock, I knew I'd be blowing a big load into Kelly's unprotected womb very soon. Laura stoked the fire as she sucked on and let go of my right nut.

"You ready, Kelly?? Can you feel Tom's cock growing??

"Oh, yeah," Kelly whimpered, her own orgasm building.

"You know he's going to shoot wad after wad of his seed deep into your womb."

"Yes." Kelly's breathing was getting shorter.

Laura addressed me. "Tom, honey, are you ready to come??"

"You know I am," I answered.

"Good, sweetie. I know you have a big thick load of baby batter for Kelly. Give it all to her, maybe you can knock her up."