Morning News Ch. 04

Story Info
Working weekends can be fun.
10.2k words
4.74
13.8k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekends around our station can be interesting in terms of staffing. Because the on air talent tends to be younger and always looking for greener and more lucrative pastures, there's a lot of turnover. I would think most of them give some kind of notice of their departure; it seems station management never has a replacement ready to go after someone leaves. Sometimes a vacancy exists for several months, probably because the station manager figures he can save a bunch of money on wages and benefits by leaving the position open. The result is that the weekday anchors will rotate onto the weekend duties until the opening is filled. While the off camera folks don't have as much turnover, there are still times when a weekday production person will fill in on a weekend. Occasionally I get an opportunity to do this, so I often take it, as the overtime is welcome, and I get to see folks I don't normally have contact with.

One weekend, I knew Paige was going to work the Saturday evening newscasts, so I was going to see if Laura was open for a date. She declined, so I found myself searching for something to do on Saturday. On Thursday, Paige told me they might need a camera operator for Saturday, in case I was interested. Not having anything else to do, and thinking I could grab Paige for a nightcap after the late broadcast, I took the gig.

I came in Saturday afternoon to find Paige getting herself organized for the broadcast, setting out her copy-actually, we now use tablets for most of the reading that's not on a teleprompter-and making some final changes. She was wearing a black leather dress that was quite short, form fitting, and shows some of her ample cleavage, and a pair of black boots. I had seen her in this dress on several occasions, and it always gets me going. Today was no different, and the flames were fanned when she leaned forward over her desk, giving me a look inside. I could see clearly down between her breasts; I did not see any evidence of a bra. The dress was heavy enough that she was not going to show through, but I was going to spend the night contemplating her bare tits straining at the taut leather.

"Well, if it isn't Biker Chick Barbie!!" I teased her.

"Hey," Paige greeted me, looking up. "You know you love when I wear this dress," she said smiling up at me.

"That I do. But it's hard not to get that image."

Paige stuck her tongue out at me. "Wait til later. I'll show you some things my Barbie had no idea about."

I laughed, as it was too true. Paige and I had done a lot of exploring on a close personal basis, she showing me that just because she had grown up as a 'good girl,' it didn't mean she didn't know things the bad girls knew. Just then, Laura walked into the studio. She was in a black leather mini with a black, red and orange striped men's style button down shirt and black patent leather heels. Her hair was pulled back into an upswept style that was really attractive. "Well, if it isn't Biker Chick Barbie's mom, Biker MILF Barbie," I razzed her.

Laura laughed out loud at the description as Paige rolled her eyes. It was apt; she and Paige had a lot in common physically, and could easily pass for a mother and daughter.

Laura wiggled her ass at me. "You love me in leather. Play your cards right, you can have this MILF ass later."

"I'll have to take a rain check, seeing as I already have a date with Biker Chick Barbie over there."

"Is that so?? I'll have to talk to my 'daughter' to see if I can give her some motherly advice," said Laura, casting a glance at Paige, who met her eyes with a curious look. I wondered for a moment what I had started in motion. It was sure to make for an interesting encounter.

"Didn't you have a date with Steve?? I didn't think I'd see you tonight," I asked Laura.

"He had to cancel, he has to get some kind of presentation done for Monday morning. Then they called me to see if I could fill in. I thought you'd probably have something going on by now, so I took the piece. Sorry I didn't call, it happened kind of quick."

"No problem. That's the nature of this beast. It's unpredictable," I said, knowing all too well how things change on a moment's notice in this business.

Laura smiled at me. "The night is still young. A lot of fun things can still happen."

Everyone got into place and we started the newscast. It was fun watching Paige move around behind the desk, her soft tits flexing in her dress, giving me nice views of her unbound cleavage. Laura was also a treat. When she wears a button down top, the buttons have a tendency to gap, since she is, in a word, stacked, and the blouses don't always fit her tits well. The result is, I often get a view inside her blouse or sweater, as do the viewers, though their look is fleeting. My view is lengthier, due to the angle I have, and I often get a good look at whatever she's wearing underneath, usually a lacy bra. Tonight, her top was gapping, and I was getting a good look at a lot of the inside of her right breast. As she moved at the weather map, it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra, since there was a lot more skin than I usually saw, and no hint of a bra cup or clasp. The top she had on was heavy enough that she was not going to poke through it, but the idea that she was braless under it was a real turn on. I wondered for a moment if she and Paige were conspiring on something.

The broadcast finished, and we all went out to Wendy's for a quick bite before we had to get back for the 9 PM news on our CW station, then roll into the 10 PM show on the main station. As I settled in for the 9 PM news, I watched as the girls got into their seats, Laura's skirt and Paige's dress riding up to show me a lot of thigh. I thought, it's a good thing the viewers don't see under the desk. Paige and Laura looked at each other, then at me. Simultaneously, they spread their thighs, revealing a pleasant surprise. As Paige opened her legs, I saw up her shapely thighs to a nicely trimmed patch of blonde hair. Next to her, Laura was also showing off, a giving me a great look at her runner's thighs leading to a thicker, slightly darker blonde thatch. The girls held their legs open for about 30 seconds, smiling at me, then closed them. Yeah, they're up to something.

After the broadcast, we all finished up, and the girls met me in the newsroom. Paige caught me first, and asked if I minded if Laura joined us. I said that would be a treat. Just then, Laura walked up. "So, we'll all go back to my house??" I asked.

"You don't mind??" asked Laura. "I know I kind of invited myself, and if you and Paige have something private in mind, I'll understand."

I looked at Laura, then at Paige. "Two hot blondes in black leather. I'd be crazy to turn that down!!" We all laughed as we turned to walk out to the parking lot. Once outside, we worked out who would ride with whom. Laura suggested Paige ride with me, since she and I had originally planned to have a date tonight anyway, and she'd follow in her car. We all agreed that was a good plan, and we were off.

Paige got in the passenger side, and slid the seat back. As soon as we were out of the parking lot, I reached over and rubbed her left thigh. She put her hand on my arm as I stroked her. "You two planned this, didn't you??" I asked in a teasing manner.

"Not til Laura called me to say she was working tonight, and asked what I was doing later. I told her we were planning a late date after the 10 PM news, and that you'd also be here filling in. She said we should get together and have a real party. I thought that was a good idea, so here we all are."

"That would explain the black leather," I said.

Paige smiled. "Yeah, we thought you'd like that." I stroked farther up her leg, not stopping til I reached curly hair. It wasn't hard to find, since Paige's dress had ridden up, and her pussy was just short of peeking out. I ran a finger up and down through her pubes, then along her labia, feeling them open to my touch. Paige sighed and slid down a little farther in the seat. In response, Paige reached over and stroked my cock through my jeans. I continued rubbing her up and down, and I felt her pussy open even more. I was soon inserting two fingers inside her, alternating with attention to her clit. Paige lay back on the headrest as I worked her into a lather, and I could feel her pussy juicing. Suddenly, she gasped and grabbed my arm.

"Oh, God..." Paige grimaced. "OH GOD!!" I felt her nails dig into my arm, then her hips convulse. She let out a long sigh, then a yelp as her orgasm crashed through her. I held my fingers inside her, gently rubbing over her clit and into her now soaked twat. She came down slowly, now resting her head on my right shoulder. "That was sweet," she said softly as she nestled into my arm.

"And we're only just getting started," I said. Paige kissed my cheek.

"I'll have a treat for you tonight," said Paige.

"Do I get a hint??"

"No," she said with a lilt in her voice. "But you'll like it."

When we got to my house, Laura was just pulling in the driveway. I let us in, then got a bottle of Kahlua and poured us all a drink. "To the best ladies a guy could get stuck with working a weekend," I toasted. Laura and Paige laughed, joining the toast. We chatted a few minutes about the odd circumstances that led us to this meeting, took a long pull off our drinks, then decided we should repair to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Paige got up on the bed, her dress riding up to expose her dampening pussy. She had not taken her boots off, and I got a good look at her blonde fur patch through her boot clad legs. Her eyes met mine. "You won't get this from Malibu Barbie. But you will from Biker Chick Barbie!! Come and get it," Paige said, an enticing smile on her face.

I looked at Laura, to gauge where she was on this. She kissed me on the cheek. "Go get her. This is your night. I'm just along for the ride."

Laura had undone a couple of buttons since we left work, and more of her fabulous tits were now visible. I gave the right one a squeeze, telling her, "Don't get undressed yet. You look hot in that outfit." Laura smiled and kissed me again, and I turned to Paige.

I climbed up on the bed to sit with Paige. She unbuttoned and pulled off my shirt as I rubbed her tits through the leather of her dress. While it was thicker than fabric, I still could feel the soft pliability of her breasts underneath. Soon her nipples were poking out, and I tweaked them gently, making Paige giggle, then moan slightly. She reached down to undo my belt and the button on my jeans, then pulled down my zipper. My cock was already straining in my pants, and I was glad for the relief. I slid out of my jeans, my cock standing up. "Mmmm, look at you," said Paige, her eyes glued to my bobbing erection.

"It will be yours shortly, but I want to taste you first." Paige sighed, since she knew very well what that involved. I knelt in front of her, pushing her dress up a little more, her blonde bush now fully exposed, her outer labia open to reveal her inner recesses. I lowered my face to her inner sanctum and licked the outside of her pussy, making her moan softly. I licked up and down the outer lips, Paige squirming to make her inner lips come into contact with my tongue.

"God, you drive me crazy," Paige said between sighs as I played up one side and down the other, just grazing her clit as I rolled my tongue over the top of her opening. I went in for the next pass, this time just barely touching her inner lips, making her jump.

"A little touchy, are we??"

"You keep doing that, I'll explode!!" Paige said in a loud whisper.

"That's the plan," I said. Just then, I felt a hand on my balls. Laura had reached in to play with them, unable to resist the urge to feel them as she watched them swing under me as I licked Paige.

"Your balls are so heavy and looked so good swinging, I had to hold them," said Laura as I looked back at her. "I bet they're just full of sperm right now."

"You know there's plenty in there, and you're just churning up more."

Laura smiled at me. "I just want to make sure you have lots and lots of a hot load for Paige."

"Oh, he'll have plenty. He always does," Paige chimed in, during a short moment of clarity since I had stopped licking her for a minute. I went back to licking Paige as Laura resumed fondling my nuts. I had been teasing Paige by licking her outer lips, and now went up the middle, licking her inner labia up and down, still avoiding her clit. Paige moaned in anticipation when I'd reach the top of her slit. I licked side to side, finally going over her hot spot, making her jump, then went in for the kill, licking up her inner lips, and locking my tongue on her clit. Paige responded by taking my head in her hands, her fingers grabbing my hair. Thirty seconds later, she cried out and I felt a hot flow of juice on my face as she came. I nuzzled her now very wet blonde pubes as she rode out her orgasm, then kissed up her body, nibbling each tit through the leather of her dress as I made my way to her face. We kissed deeply. I felt a second hand on my cock and balls as Paige now joined Laura in fondling my genitalia. Both girls drew my cock to Paige's now spread labia, and I felt the head enter.

"Paige, honey, hang on a sec," I said, reaching for the nightstand. "Shouldn't I get a condom??" Paige and I had agreed that we'd use rubbers when we had sex, or if I barebacked her, which she enjoyed, I'd pull out. Her last boyfriend had sometimes "accidentally" come inside her, leading to some scares. I never failed to honor that promise, and it had built a solid trust between us.

Paige pulled me inside her, and I soon felt my balls resting on her ass. "That's your treat tonight," she said looking up at me with her big blue eyes. "I want you to have me bareback, and come inside me, deep in my pussy." My cock stiffened noticeably at her request, drawing an "Oooh, I feel that, you're SOOO hard." She smiled up at me again. "And I want you to do the same thing you did to me the first night we were together, so I can feel the heat of your sperm filling me."

I smiled down at her, starting to pump her slowly, Laura still fondling my balls. I pulled out all the way, teasing Paige's clit, then pushed back in til the head of my cock was poking her cervix. Paige was meeting my slow thrusts, and we soon were in a well paced rhythm. We moved steadily in unison, Paige letting out a series of sighs as my cock kept probing her depths. She closed her boot clad legs around my ass, the cool leather only heightening my arousal. With the action of her pussy around me, and Laura still holding my balls, it didn't take long for me to get close.

I had Laura release me, then looked down into Paige's eyes. I pushed deep, and she closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan. I pulled back about half way, feeling her pussy around my cock. Paige opened her eyes again, looking up at me. "I'm coming, Paige," I said as I felt the slow surge of semen start to flow from the pulsing head of my dick, a long, slow seep that released a good load inside her.

Paige's eyes got big and she smiled. "Oh, wow, that's hot," she said quietly. She again opened her mouth, as if to speak, but no sound came out. She closed her eyes again and grimaced. "Oh, God, your come is so hot, it's filling me so deep..." her voice trailed off. My slow motion ejaculation subsided, and I pulled out of her, rubbing the still oozing head on her clit, making her jump. I pushed the head back in, then teased her clit again, then pulled away, come still dripping from it.

Laura, who had been watching, immediately took my place, examining Paige's dripping pussy a moment before diving in to get a taste of my cream. I watched as Laura went down on her colleague, her impressive jugs bouncing under her shirt as she moved between Paige's booted legs. It was a treat seeing one leather clad woman go down on the other.

I climbed up on the bed only to be faced with Laura's bare, furry twat peeking out from under her leather skirt, her black heels spread as she licked my come out of Paige. I got up behind her, playing my cockhead on her clit. She was also in an advanced stage of arousal; I could see her labia were open, beckoning my stiff dick to fill the void. I pushed in, going easily to her deepest reaches. I slowly stroked in and out of her, teasing her clit as I had Paige's, making her whimper as her sexual tension increased.

I continued working in and out of Laura. A couple of minutes later, she let out a sharp moan, and I felt her pussy get a lot wetter than it had been. She let up on Paige for a moment as her orgasm overtook her. Once she settled back to Earth, I slowly pushed deep, feeling the surge of come ready to spill again. I relaxed my ass so I wouldn't fully orgasm, and just as I had with Paige, let my come flow, seeping long and slow into Laura's overheated cunt.

Laura looked back at me. "Don't give it all to me, remember, this is Paige's night. You don't want her to be deprived."

I smiled back at Laura. "I know, hon. Just wanted to make sure you got a taste, too. There will be plenty for Paige. She'll find out what you already know."

Laura smiled back at me, blowing me a kiss. "You always take good care of me." She looked up at Paige. "He's right. He'll have lots of come for you."

Paige smiled, looking at Laura and me. "Oh, I know." She looked at me. "Tom always blows wads of come all over me. I love getting his come baths." She blew me a kiss.

Laura resumed her attention to Paige's leaking pussy, lapping up the sperm I had deposited, and giving her a good licking, soon making Paige's hips buck and thrust in a new, powerful orgasm that left her limp and looking up at the ceiling. "Wow," was all she could say til the euphoria faded. "That was amazing, Laura."

Laura was proud of her achievement, and smiled down at Paige. "Nobody knows a woman like another woman."

"Mmmm..." said Paige, still in a fog.

We took a break once everyone had calmed down. I refilled drinks, then we got back to the fun. Paige stood up to remove her clothes, a long drip of sperm falling from her pussy and streaking down her left thigh as she stood. "Damn, Tom!!" she said, looking at the white stream that quickly reached her calf.

Laura laughed. "Now you know how I feel," she said. "One day we had a morning break, and when I came back after, I got out of my car, stood up, and his come ran down into my shoe!!"

Paige stepped out of her boots, and pulled her dress off, now naked in front of Laura and me. "Your turn," Paige and I said to Laura, who was still dressed. Laura unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way down, her tits pushing out of it more with each undone button. I pushed it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I kissed her, and cupped her tits, enjoying the feel of their heft in my hands. She reached around behind herself, unzipping her short skirt. It fell to the floor, revealing her thick blonde bush. Laura looked stunning as she stood before us in only heels.

"You should leave those on," I told her.

"I think I will," she said, catching a view of herself in the full length mirror. Her legs looked long and well toned-which they are, she's quite the runner-and the heels accentuated the shape of her calves. Except that I was focused on Paige tonight, I'd have taken Laura right there.

Paige sat back on the bed, and reached for me. "Time for the main event," she said, pulling me to her on the bed.

Laura watched as I lay down next to Paige. "I'll just watch you two," she said, then made a face as she felt the drip of my come escaping her. She reached down to wipe the white streak from her thighs, licking her fingers after. She smiled at me. "Tasty," she said.

Paige and I started making out on the bed, I playing with her D cup tits, she taking my cock in her hand, stroking me back to full hardness. It didn't take long. She looked down at my now straining erection. "I want that inside me," she said, looking over at me. She moved over on the bed, and I got in position over her. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her opening, playing the head on her clit and labia, then pushing the head between her spread lips. I pushed all the way in, taking in the silky feel of her come filled cunt til I could feel my balls resting on her ass.