Morning News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls tightened up as I reached the point of no return, and Laura released the one she was sucking on, now fondling both while I pushed deep into Kelly, pressing hard on the opening to her womb. She cried out as she reached her peak. "Come inside me, Tom, I want to feel your big bare cock spilling your hot seed deep in my fertile married pussy."

My come started to erupt in Kelly's cunt, a hard streak of semen that splashed her cervix and into her womb, then another, then more, six or seven big spurts, then another three or four smaller ones as my orgasm relented. Kelly cried out as my sperm filled her, her hips shaking and bucking as my come hitting her sent her into orbit. Laura added to the intensity by licking Kelly's clit while I was coming inside her. Kelly screamed as Laura sucked hard on her love bud, and was rewarded by a heavy flow from Kelly's cunt as her juices overflowed, along with a heavy dose of my sperm, which was spilling back out even as I was still coming, dripping onto Laura's face and tits.

"Damn," said Laura with a laugh, once Kelly and I finished and relaxed. "I thought I made you come a lot!!"

"You did," I said. "But with two of you, I bet I came twice as much."

"I'll say!!" said Kelly. "I am SOAKED!! No wonder Laura worries about your come in her shoes."

"Well, you did say you wanted to feel my come dripping into your panties all afternoon."

"I know," said Kelly, "but this load will be dripping out of me til the weekend. How am I going to explain to my husband why I'm such a mess??"

"I think I can help you take care of that," I said, looking down at Laura.

Laura winked at me. "It's OK, Kelly. He'll get you cleaned up. I think you'll like it." I slowly backed out of Kelly's flooded cunt with a slurp. Laura, still below us, caught on her tongue the big puddle of semen that immediately dropped from between Kelly's still spread labia.

"Mmmm, tasty," said Laura, licking her lips as she rubbed the come that had dripped on her tits over her nipples. Once Laura had smeared her tits with sperm, she licked back up into Kelly's dripping slit, getting another healthy pool of my sperm, this time swirling her tongue around Kelly's clit. Kelly's hips shook as Laura gave her a good tongue bath, slathering her pussy with my come. Kelly, who had never completely come down from her last orgasm, bucked her pussy into Laura's mouth, letting out a yelp.

"Let it go, Kelly," said Laura. "Spew your juice and Tom's come all over me." Laura gave Kelly another good lick, making Kelly scream as her ass and legs tensed up as she came hard. Laura held Kelly up while her orgasm overtook her, then kissed her bush and belly.

Kelly let out a sigh. "Damn, that was intense," she said as she looked down, smiling. "Damn, Laura, you know how to make a girl feel good."

Laura looked up and smiled. "That's cause you taste so good, especially with a big load of come in you. And I've had a little practice over the years. Wanna see how Tom's come tastes??" Laura gently eased Kelly down to her knees, til her face was squarely in front of Laura's hairy leaking snatch. She slid forward on the bench while pulling Kelly toward her. Kelly got the idea quickly, licking her lips as she approached, then diving into Laura's twat, getting a good taste of what Laura had just sucked from her own come filled pussy.

Kelly licked around for a moment, getting a good mouthful of semen. "Wow, he does taste good!! I love his come." Kelly looked up at me. "I love your come, Tom, it's sweet."

"You should try it directly some time," I told her. "Though I think Laura likes feeding it to you."

Our attention turned to Laura, who was enjoying the girl on girl action she was getting. Her tits were heaving as her breathing sped up in response to Kelly's oral assault and she was starting to moan, her hips thrusting into Kelly's mouth as her younger colleague worked over her blonde twat, returning the favor she had just received. A few moments later, Laura's hips thrust forward sharply, and she let out a long moan as Kelly pushed her over the edge into orgasm, quickly rubbing them up and down on Kelly's still lapping tongue. Kelly closed her lips down on Laura's clit, making her scream. Kelly held there as Laura came all over her face, flooding it with a heavy mix of her own juice and my sperm from earlier.

Kelly finally released Laura's love button and slowly moved up on Laura, kissing her deeply. It was a real turn on to watch the girls kissing, knowing they could taste themselves and my come on each other. They pulled apart with a smile, then shared a short kiss.

Wow, Laura, you taste so sweet, that was great!!" said Kelly, a wide smile on her face.

"You're pretty tasty yourself," said Laura.

"We should do this again," said Kelly.

"Yes, definitely," said Laura, taking Kelly's hands as they stood.

"Glad I could help," I said, teasing them. Both girls laughed, then kissed me.

"We won't neglect you," said Laura. "After all, it was your come that was the icing on Kelly's pie."

"Yeah," said Kelly. "I think we need to spend more time together, so Laura can feed me your come from her tasty pussy." She looked over at Laura, again giving her a kiss. Finally we all finished up, since we all had to get back to work before too long.

Laura was first out of the shower, hurrying along as she had to be back in less than 30 minutes. I followed, Kelly staying in the shower a little longer to try and clean up. I watched as Laura stepped into her panties, her pussy still showing signs of the come I had left in her a little while ago. I'd tease her later about being on the air with my semen seeping out of her. She pulled on her skirt, then her top over her bare tits. Watching her dress was almost as sexy as watching her undress.

Laura smiled at me. "Gotta go, have that interview in a half hour." She stepped over to kiss me as I was toweling off.

"See you tonight??" I asked.

Laura thought a moment. "Can't, sorry."

"Hot date??"

"Actually, yes. Having dinner with a guy I met at a 5K a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it will go well. He's 37, divorced, and an environmental lawyer."

"Hope that goes well. Text me the details later. Maybe you'll get laid."

Laura got a sly smile. "Ya never know. I might get lucky."

"In that case, text me pictures. Hope he doesn't mind sloppy seconds."

"You're such a perv!!" said Laura, getting a big grin.

"That's because you're so much fun to perv over. Hey, do Kelly a favor-throw her dress in the dryer on your way out??"

"Sure thing. I'll see you at the station. Don't make Kelly late!!"

"I won't. Not for work, anyway." Laura smiled and blew me a kiss and she was out the door.

Kelly, meanwhile, had gotten out of the shower, and was drying, trying to soak up the come that was still seeping from her pussy. "I can't believe how much of a mess you made me. Laura wasn't kidding. I'll never be able to explain this to my husband."

"She told you about how much I come??" I asked, in mock amazement.

"Yeah. We were talking one day last week, and the conversation got around to our love lives, and she mentioned that you two were sorta dating."

"We have a 'friends with benefits' arrangement-which is why when Laura told me she had a date just now, I didn't get bent out of shape. It's a pretty solid friendship without the sex, but, of course, we enjoy each other that way too, as you probably noticed."

"Yeah, I see!! You're really hot together. No wonder you come like you do."

"And you can see she doesn't mind if I take on another partner. She was really into us playing in the shower. Is that the first time you've done that??"

"No, I've been there before, though not with Laura. It's pretty obvious, isn't it??"

"It sure was," I said, hoping Kelly would be comfortable with the idea.

"I want to try it again some time. I did some of that in college-usually with two guys, I was a bit of a slut-but not recently. I forgot how much fun a three way can be."

"We can do that. I'm sure Laura won't mind another round. Meanwhile, let's get you cleaned up some more." I led Kelly to the bed, easing her down on her back, pushing her up toward the head of the bed. As her legs opened up, so did her outer labia, revealing slightly parted inner lips that were slick with come, all framed by her dark bush. I kissed my way up her thighs, then her outer lips, working around the opening that was begging me to dive in. Kelly looked down at me.

"You really going to do that??" she asked, giving me a curious look.

"You bet. Sometimes this is the best part." I smiled at her.

"My husband won't go down on me after he's come in me."

"A lot of guys are put off by the idea of tasting their own come, even if it's in such a tasty pussy as yours. It can be really hot for both partners if you're into it." I licked Kelly right up the middle, lingering and getting as much of my come on my tongue as I could. Once I got as much as I could get, I rose up and kissed Kelly hard, swirling my tongue around hers so she would taste our mixed juices. Her kiss got more intense as she took the post orgasmic mix from me.

"Wow, that was hot. Do it again." I slid back down on the bed, this time licking around Kelly's labia and teasing her clit before going back to her mouth.

"Mmmm, that's good. I could get into this." Again I went down on Kelly, once more giving her generous taste of our sex. She licked her lips as I pulled away.

"Any time your husband doesn't want to go down on you, just remember there's someone who will," I told her, hoping to fuel that fire.

Kelly thought a moment. "You'd go down on me with his come inside me??"

"Get him to come in your pussy, then come see me. You'll go home messier than you got here."

"Oh..." Kelly gave me a sheepish grin. By now, I had licked out, and given Kelly, a good part of the sperm that was still inside her, and I was hard again. As we kissed following my last clean up, I positioned my renewed erection at her opening and slowly slid in. Kelly's hips jumped as she felt the head push on her clit, then open her labia. "Aaaahhhhhh," she sighed, reaching down to hold my cock as it entered her. "Ohhh..." as I hit bottom, poking her cervix."That feels good, so good, your bare cock inside me, but I hope you're not going to come inside me again. I'll never make it back to work for the noon broadcast."

"I won't let you be late," I laughed. "The clean up will be a lot easier this time." Kelly looked up at me. "You'll see." I pumped into Kelly's twat, pulling out and teasing her clit on each stroke. Soon she was breathing hard, so I lingered on her hot button, then pulled my cock out and stroked it over her clit, then poked it with the head again. Again, I slowly entered her, going all the way to the opening of her womb. I ground on her clit, which sent her over the top. Her hips started to convulse, her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock as she came. I rode it out, then looked down at her, kissing her as she caught her breath. "Now for the fun part."

I pulled my dick out of her overheated pussy, moving up to her chest, straddling her. I put my slick cock between her tits and started to pump between them, taking an occasional detour to rub the head on her nipples, which were standing straight up. Kelly smiled up at me, then took the head of my cock in her mouth on the next up stroke. She held it a moment while she licked all around it, then let go. She repeated the motion on my next stroke. This time I stayed, propping myself up, pushing in and out as she swirled her tongue.

"Keep that up, and I'll come again very soon," I said, looking into her brown eyes. Kelly let go of my cock.

"I hope it's all over my tits," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, then you can just rub it in and go back to work. You know I'll be sitting there at my camera watching you, knowing you're not wearing anything under that dress but a coating of my sticky semen."

"Laura was right-you are a perv!!" said Kelly, laughing.

I went back to pumping my cock between Kelly's hanging tits, loving the feel them around my shaft. "Kelly, sweetie, you're about to get what you asked for." I pulled back, taking my now pulsing cock in my hand, and pointed it at her left breast. I shot a rope of semen over it, landing it in a streak starting on the under side, going over her nipple, and almost to her shoulder. That was followed by another that hit closer to the middle, and slid down into the valley between her tits. I then took aim at her right tit, doing the same. I put my still spewing dick between them, letting it slide in the accumulating come while I shot onto Kelly's chin. She recovered enough to take the head in her mouth, licking up and swallowing the last bursts of my waning climax.

I stopped shooting, pulling my cock from Kelly's mouth. I moved over to her left tit, smearing my come over her nipple, making her squirm and giggle, then spreading it all around her breast. I repeated the process on her right tit, taking the come from between them and working that into her skin all over both tits til it was getting sticky.

Kelly was taking up what she could of my load and licking it off her fingers. She smiled at me. "Your come tastes nice," she said, her finger lingering in her mouth.

"I can get you more," I told her, my dick bobbing in front of her. She leaned up and licked what was still seeping from the head, cleaning me.

"I might take you up on that," she said. "I'm free most mornings."

"Funny, so am I. You might have to fight Laura for it, though. She has a pretty good appetite for my come, too."

"I have a feeling she and I can figure out some way to share," said Kelly, a sparkle in her brown eyes. "I'll talk to her."

"I'm sure you will," I said chuckling. "Let me know how that turns out."

Kelly looked up, seeing the time on the cable box, said, "Oh crap, I gotta get out of here!! You did get my dress in the dryer, right??"

I looked at the time. 11:05-not too bad, enough time to get dressed and back to the studio for the broadcast. "Laura got it on her way out. I'll get it for you." I was glad for wash and wear clothes. They weren't the finest garments, but you could get them through the laundry quick and back on if you had to, and they still looked decent. I went to the garage, pulled Kelly's dress from the dryer and shook it out. The stain had washed out, much to my great relief. I took it in to Kelly, who was giving her hair a quick blow and brush. She took the dress as she finished up, and pulled it on. I zipped up the back for her, and she adjusted it to sit right. "We're good, looks like the stain has washed out. If you're serious about coming over some mornings, you may want to leave a couple sets of clothes here, just in case."

"Yeah, good idea. I might do that," said Kelly. "I just hope Laura doesn't steal them!!"

"How does it feel on your sticky tits??" I teased her.

"Not too bad, most of your come has dried, though I can feel the stickiness between them," she said as she tugged at the hem and sides. "I can really smell your come inside the top though, probably because I didn't really clean it up, I just rubbed it in and let it dry."

I laughed. "Try not to get too distracted while you're reading your copy, thinking about how it got there." I was going to be distracted, looking at these two hot women that were filled with my sperm, thinking about doing it again. We finished getting dressed and headed for the studio. Kelly got ahead of me, and was already in make up when I arrived. I went into the studio and set up. Laura was already there getting her forecast together.

"You two have fun??" Laura asked with a knowing look.

"You know we did."

"Wonder what her husband will say when she comes home with two loads in her."

"He'll never know. She only has one anyway." Laura gave me a curious look. "I cleaned her up after, and made her come again. The second time I came on her tits. She rubbed it in, but didn't clean up. Bet if you get close, you can smell the come on her."

"Hmmm..." Laura knows how it feels for me to go down on her after I've filled her. "How'd she like the clean up??"

"She liked it as much as you do. I told her to have her husband come inside her, I'd clean her up, then give her another load."

Laura smiled. "You'd do that??"

"You know me well enough to know the answer to that. Come over after your date tonight, I'll show you."

Laura looked at me. I could see the wheels turning. "I might just. I'll have to get my date to come in me, though."

I looked at Laura, her nipples starting to poke through her top. "I have a feeling you won't have a problem getting him there."

"Ha ha. You know I won't." We ran through our broadcast, the girls giving me knowing glances from time to time. I could tell Kelly was still feeling the effects of our morning get together, as she was shifting in the anchor chair quite a bit, giving me a look every time she did. Laura's nipples stayed poky for the whole broadcast, which was really distracting, though I enjoyed watching her swing and sway through her forecast.

After the show was over, Kelly got her copy together and headed back to her dressing room, giving me a knowing look and a cheery "Bye, Tom." Laura hung back to chat for a moment before she headed out. I pointed out how she was poking though her top.

"Damn," said Laura, looking down at her still erect nipples. "We're gonna get letters. The bosses hate when that happens."

"I don't mind it," I teased her.

"I know you don't!!" Laura smiled at me. "But last time this happened, I got a lecture about modesty, decency, and all that other crap. We're supposed have a family friendly look, ya know."

"I like it better when you just look friendly. You succeeded marvelously just now."

"You'd have me do the forecast naked."

"In heels," I said, fueling the flames. "There's a channel for that too, by the way."

"I was right, you are a perv!!" said Laura, laughing.

"Yeah, well, I hope your date tonight is a perv too."

Laura collected her stuff to get going. "I'll let you know," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, then headed for the door.

"Send me pictures!!" Laura went out, and I was now alone. I got my equipment shut down and headed home.

About 9:30 that night, I got a text from Laura. "Good date, had fun."

"How much fun??" I sent back.

"Got laid."

"How many times??" I texted back.

"Twice," came the answer.

"He must have been quite the stud," I replied.

A couple minutes later, a text came in, taking a moment to load. When it came in, there was an upskirt picture of Laura's thighs, her thick pubic patch, and a thick white stream of her date's semen spilling from between her slightly parted labia. As I was looking at the result of my friend's dinner date, another message came in. "How's that for ya?? Did I have too much fun??"

"Not nearly enough," I texted back. "I'll be there in 15 minutes." I got in the car and bolted for Laura's place. She heard me pull up in the driveway, and met me at the door. She was wearing a low cut dark yellow sundress that came about 6" above her knees. She kissed me as I walked in the door, her tongue lingering as we held each other. I felt her shiver as we kissed.

"You OK??" I asked.

"I'm just fine," she said. "I felt something on my leg." Laura pulled away from me, both of us looking down. She had a streak of come sliding down her left thigh, almost to her knee. She looked at me. "Want to add to that??"

"Silly question," I said as she pulled me into the house. She sat on the sofa, leaning back, her left leg bent, up against the back, revealing her leaking pussy and a streak of come down her left leg as her dress rode up.

"Then come fuck my sloppy cunt." Laura smiled at me as I pulled off my t shirt and jeans, my cock already hard, and got in position over her. She looked up at me. "Hey, someone promised he was going to lick the come out of my pussy after my date," said Laura, remembering our conversation about Kelly from earlier in the day.