Morning News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did say something about that, didn't I?? Well, I don't like to disappoint a lady." I knelt on the floor in front of Laura, pushing her legs farther open, getting a good look at the mess between her thighs. Her labia were coated with sperm, her bush was wet with blobs of semen hanging in the thick hair around them. "Damn, he must have been hot for you!!" I said to Laura, looking down at her. "You're totally soaked!!"

I licked along the inside of Laura's left thigh, making her jump and giggle. Already I could taste her date's come where it had slid down her leg a minute ago. The aroma of come and pussy was overpowering as I licked lightly around Laura's outer lips and bush, lingering on her clit, causing her to moan quietly. Then I slurped right into her still dripping cunt, getting a big glob of her date's sperm, which I licked all around her pussy, and up onto her clit. Laura cried out and her hips shook as I slathered it with semen from her freshly fucked twat. I went back for another dip into her leaking muff, again tonguing her clit as I covered it with her lover's spent sperm. That was all it took, as Laura cried out in a long moan and her pussy flooded with her orgasm, pushing more of her date's come out and down her ass onto the sofa.

"I want your cock in me," Laura gasped through her climax. "Put it in me, fuck me til you flood me with another big load." I moved up so I was over her. She took my cock in her hand, guiding me to her gooey target. I felt my cock easily spread her slippery labia and enter her flooded vagina with a slurp as Laura again let out a moan.

Once Laura and I settled into a more relaxed pace, I questioned her about her date. "So, how did this mess all get started??"

"I teased him mercilessly. I think the dress helped. I leaned forward a lot." No doubt. The top came to a deep V, giving a view of the side, and even some of the underside of Laura's tits, a view that would get a dead man hard. When she leaned over, I'm sure he had a great look at them in their entirety, all the way to her poking nipples.

"Did you wear panties??" I asked, having a good idea what the answer was.

Laura looked at me with a sheepish grin. "No," then smiled again.

"I bet you flashed him too."

"A couple of times." Laura's smile got wider. "I flashed him a couple of times on the way to dinner, but it was when I flashed him getting in the car after that we got going the first time."

"How did that happen??" I asked, slowly churning in and out of Laura's creamy hole, her date's come leaking back out of her as I stroked my cock in and out.

"He looked at my pussy, and said if I keep showing off, he was going to dive right in there. I told him to get in the back, and I opened the door and slid in. He followed, and went down on me right there in the restaurant parking lot. When he was done, I told him I wanted his dick in me. I opened his pants and pulled out what looked like about a 7" hard on with a nice thick head. I pulled him to me, played that fat head on my clit for a moment, then let him push in. He made me come twice while he was licking my twat, so I was ready. I felt him spread me open, then go deep, hitting my cervix, which set me off again all over his cock. He told me he wasn't going to last long at that rate. I told him to just fuck me, I wanted to feel his come splashing into my womb, and wrapped my legs around him, pushing my hips up to meet his cock thrusting down into me. That was all he needed, and I felt his dick pulse and then his come spilling deep in me, spurt after spurt flooding me, then overflowing onto his back seat. We stayed there a moment, and I suggested we come back here, and finish with a more relaxed session. He pulled out and got his pants back on while I just lay there, feeling his come drip out of me. He asked if I wanted a napkin or something to clean up with, and I told him, no, I like the feel of a man's come all over and inside me."

"How'd he react to that??" I asked, my cock about to the bursting point from Laura's description of her hot back seat sexual encounter.

"He looked at me a little funny. He told me on the way here that almost every one of his partners has been pretty fussy about cleaning up after sex. I told him I wasn't like most women that way, and I hoped he liked sloppy sex. The look on his face when I got out of the back to move up front was priceless when he saw the long string of his sperm that dripped out from under my dress, leaving a puddle on the pavement."

I was about to the breaking point. "Damn, that's hot, Laura. I'm going to make you a lot sloppier before long."

"Mmmm, you know I want more. I want your hot come for the icing on my date. Then I'll tell you what happened when we got back here, after he played with my dripping cunt on the way home."

I love a woman who likes messy sex and talks dirty. You wouldn't know it from seeing her on TV, but Laura is pretty graphic when describing what she wants her lovers to do, though it's pretty hard not to get worked up when your girl is telling you to 'come fuck my sloppy cunt.' Between that, and her story, I was there. I told her I was going to come inside her sperm filled twat.

"Ooohhh, do it. I feel your cock so hard inside me, in my cunt, sliding in and out of me using my date's come for lube. Mmmm, I can feel the head on my cervix, fill me up. Mix your seed with my date's."

That was all for me, and I pushed in deep, unloading long bursts of sperm into Laura's already flooded pussy, feeling it flow back out of her, making her ass and my balls a sticky mess. My come set her off, and her pussy clamped on my cock, squeezing more come out. I held my cock inside her as my orgasm trailed off, finally pulling out slowly, watching my still half hard, come slicked erection emerge from her pussy. Immediately, a big bubble of come spilled from her spread lips, starting a river of semen flowing down her ass. Her bush, a wet tangle when I got there, was now soaked in her juices and sperm. She looked slutty and hot.

I sat up on the sofa, Laura's legs in my lap. "So, how did the rest of your date go??"

"We had fun," said Laura, coyly.

"I noticed," I said, feigning slight annoyance at her tease.

"I sat so he could see the mess he had made of my pussy, and he reached over to play with my clit, rubbing his come all over it as we drove. You know how l like my pussy played with after it's full of a guy's come. I must have had three orgasms in the ten minutes it took to get back here.

"When we pulled in the driveway, I pulled him to me kissing him hard while he still had his hand up my dress. I rubbed his pants, and he was already hard again. I told him we should go inside, which he thought was a good idea. I immediately led him to the bedroom, where I pulled my dress over my head. I was now wearing only white heels and earrings. He was wearing tan pants, and the bulge in them was obvious. I thought he'd break the zipper right open. I went over to him, kissed him and pulled his shirt off. I kissed him again, pressing my tits into his hairy chest. I think I liked it as much as he did, my nipples got so hard. His hands were all over me, pulling my ass to him. I could feel his stiff cock wanting me. I was so wet my juices were running down my legs, along with some of his come from our back seat fuck.

"I wanted his cock again, but I wanted to go down on him first. I knelt down and opened his pants, pulling them and his briefs down, letting his dick spring out. I took it right into my mouth, tasting the come that was already leaking from the head, giving him a good swirl with my tongue. He stiffened even more, and I pulled his pants off him and moved him so he was on the bed. I climbed up and knelt next to him. I sucked his cock and played with his balls. As hard as he was, I knew he'd last a while since he had come only about 20 minutes before. His balls were heavy and hanging, since he'd just come, and I really enjoyed the feel of them in my hand. But I thought he'd go through the roof when I took one into my mouth-he let out a big moan."

"So, did you offer him a cream pie dessert??" I asked, knowing how Laura likes to be licked out after she's had a guy pump a load of come inside her.

"You know I did!! After I licked and sucked on both his nuts, I swung my pussy over him. I was still really wet, and I knew he'd be looking right at my open lips with his come on them."

"How'd he react??" I asked.

"Better than I expected. He didn't flinch at all. Next thing I knew, his tongue was going up and down my slit, licking up everything he could get. You know what that does to me-I exploded all over his face about 30 seconds later. He just kept sucking all that spent come and pussy juice out of me. I thought I was going to pass out."

"So the guy likes a cream pie. He might have some promise. Wonder how he'll take to licking someone else's come out of you." I smiled at Laura.

"He already has," she said, smiling. "Remember that little present you gave me this morning?? I don't know how much was still inside me, but I could feel it when we went to dinner."

"Did he notice??"

"If he did, he didn't let on. Anyway, after that, I could taste his precome as I blew him, and I told him I wanted him inside me again, so I changed positions so I could ride him. I knew he'd take some time to come again, so I rode him, then we swapped so he was on top. That was great, his balls were so heavy, I loved the way they slapped on my ass. Then we changed again, so he could take me from behind, this time his big balls were banging on my clit. That made me come like crazy, almost bucking him off," said Laura, with a laugh.

"He must have held out a long time."

"He did," said Laura, "but after I came from him pounding me from behind, we switched again."

"Did you offer him your ass??" I asked.

"Oh, no!! Not on a first date. He'll have to earn that privilege." Laura smiled at me.

"So next time," I teased her.

"Maybe." Laura gave me a sly smile. "If he keeps up like tonight, it won't be too long. The rest of the night went fast. I got on top of him again, feeding him my tits, which he sucked on enthusiastically, making me come again. After that, I could feel him getting close again, his cock swelling inside me and pounding my womb. I wanted to watch, so I turned around, that way I could see us in the full length mirror against the wall."

"Bet that was hot."

"Was it ever!! I took his cock and put it at the opening to my pussy and slid down. Watching it go in as I felt the head open me up was intense. I was able to ride him so he hit all the right spots, and I came again. As I did, I sensed him getting closer. I watched as his shaft slipped in and out of my hairy twat, and his balls tightened up. I knew then he was going to fill me again. He reached around me, taking my tits in his hands, and his cock thrust up into me. His balls pushed up against my clit, and I felt his cock throb and his come spill into me. It was really hot watching his balls pulse with each spurt of his come, and I came again while he was shooting into me. He came as much as the first time, I was soaked."

"Yeah, I noticed," I said, "that was quite the sloppy seconds you gave me."

Laura teased me. "You don't seem to mind."

"You don't either. Three loads in two hours-you're quite the come slut."

"Guilty," said Laura. "I love feeling a fat cock shooting me full of sperm."

"Did you tell your guy that??"

"Probably. I said a lot of things in the heat of the moment. That was likely one of them."

"He'll want to share you with his friends after hearing that," I said, hopefully planting a seed.

"I didn't mention you tonight, but if this takes off, maybe I can get us together and you can both have me. That way, I get to share with my friend," Laura said, smiling. "I haven't done a three way with two guys in a long time."

I blew her a kiss. "You really are a slut!!" She blew me a kiss back, then got up, extending her hand. I took it, and got up, letting her lead me to the bedroom. When we got back there, I noticed her heels next to the dresser, looking like they had been tossed there hastily.

"Hey, put those heels on," I said, wanting to recreate her look for the evening. Laura looked at me, smiled, and stepped into them, making her immediately three inches taller. She did a quick twirl to show off. As good as she looked in the dress, in the dress and white heels, she looked even more stunning. "No wonder he wanted to fuck the hell out of you," I said, looking into Laura's eyes. She just smiled. I moved forward to kiss her, our lips meeting in a long, deep kiss. As we kissed, I moved her back so she was leaning against the footboard of her sleigh bed. She pulled away from the kiss and giggled. I asked her what was so funny, and she pointed down. There was a white streak rolling down her left thigh, slowly making its way past her knee and down her calf, finally sliding over her foot into her high heel.

"Tickle??" I asked.

"Yes," Laura giggled. "It always does."

"You just can't help fucking a guy and having his come run down to your feet," I teased her.

"Hey, can I help it if all the guys who fuck me come in buckets??"

Looking at Laura leaning back against the bed in her high heels, her short dress with the neckline showing off her impressive jugs was bringing me back to life. Laura started stroking my cock, speeding the process. I leaned forward to kiss her as she stroked, playing with her tits through her dress. I stepped back, and checking them out, noticed they had hardened, and were quite noticeable through the fabric of her dress. Laura put her left foot up against the bed.

"God, I bet every guy who saw you wanted to fuck the hell out of you tonight."

"I got quite a few looks, which only pushed my state of arousal. By the time we got back to his car, I wanted him to fuck the hell out of me as much as he wanted to do it. So it was rather serendipitous." Laura looked at me, my cock standing out in front of me, bobbing with my pulse.

"Looks like you want another shot at me, too," she said, lifting the hem of her dress and pulling me to her. She nuzzled her clit with the head of my cock, then slipped me inside her. I pumped steadily right from the start. The angle was such that I was drawing the top of my shaft over her clit with each stroke. One of the great things about sex with tall women is that it allows angles and moves that you can't do with someone shorter. Laura, at 5' 8", was one of a very few women I can do this with, and with her in heels, it was the perfect height. The attention to her clit brought her to orgasm in short order, her hips pumping rapidly against me as she came.

Laura was now in overdrive, and we started pounding into each other, my cock slurping in and out of her messy cunt, churning up the three loads of cream already inside her. Laura reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress, lifting it over her head. She was now naked, except for the pair of heels, a bracelet, a watch, and earrings. It was hot watching her hanging tits swing and sway as we fucked. I leaned forward to kiss her, feeling them as they pressed into my hairy chest.

Laura was getting close to another orgasm, and put her left leg around me, pulling my ass into her. I felt the heel of her shoe against the back of my thigh. This pushed my cock into her deeper that it had been, and I could feel my balls pounding her from underneath, more intensely than before, drawing up as my own climax neared.

"Come inside me again," panted Laura, out of breath from a couple of orgasms and strenuous exertion. We had slowed our earlier pace now to mostly grinding into each other, and the feel of her silky insides was pushing me toward the inevitable. Laura felt it too. "I can feel you swelling," she panted as she pushed my cock into her. I felt it pressing on the opening to her womb. "Come for me, honey, fill my womb. Fill me with another load of your hot seed."

That was enough for me. The heat of her filled pussy, along with Laura begging for me to fill her womb, sent me over the edge. I started to spew as thoughts of my sperm filling Laura's baby maker and taking effect, impossible though it was, ran through my head. Despite having come only an hour earlier, I still managed a pretty good load, and it was soon running out of Laura's drenched pussy and down her legs. She held her leg around me for a few moments as our orgasm subsided. I didn't take long to soften up and slip out of her, since this was my second come in less than an hour, something I don't usually do at my age. We held each other and kissed, our bodies still pressed together.

Laura giggled as semen ran down both legs. "I am so soaked!! I can't remember the last time I had this much come in me."

"I'm not surprised. I mean, four loads in a couple of hours, plus some this morning. You've had a busy day. If you had any eggs left, they'd be drowning right now."

Laura laughed. "Yeah, they would. I'd be so knocked up it wouldn't be funny."

"It's funny you should mention that," I said, looking in her eyes. "As I was coming, after you told me to fill your womb, I thought about that."

Laura looked back at me. "Yeah, I did too. Sometimes I get caught up in the moment, as you know. I realized what I said about filling my womb, and for a moment I wanted your baby inside me, crazy as that is. Good thing I'm not ten years younger. We might be in trouble right now."

"Or you would be. You're the one with five loads from two guys in your slutty cunt."

Laura looked at me in mock indignation. "Are you saying I'm a slut??"

"Yup," I replied.

Laura gave me a sheepish smile. "Guilty," she said, then laughed.

"Good," I said. "I wouldn't have you any other way." We moved around to get into bed, facing each other as we lay together. "So, are you seeing this guy again?? I need to know how often I'm going to be getting sloppy seconds."

"I am. We have a date Saturday. We're going on a run, then lunch, then whatever."

"Lots of whatever, I bet!!" I teased her.

"More for you to play in," said Laura. "Getting jealous??"

"Maybe. How old is he, whatever his name is??"

"Steve. He's 37."

I looked at Laura, her head resting on my shoulder as we lay together. "I have to face the reality that at 57, I don't have the stamina and recovery power I did 20 years ago. The virile dynamo you see today is not going to last forever, and eventually, you'll want someone younger with more energy."

Laura kissed me. "Don't you worry. How long have we known each other?? Five years??"

"That sounds about right."

"We've gotten pretty close in that time. You really helped me break in when I came here a few years back, and I'll be forever grateful for that. Besides, you've become a good friend, someone I can rely on when I need something, and someone I just like to be around. You'll always have a place in my heart, and my bed. You know how I feel about getting married again, so don't worry about that happening. Besides, as I get older myself, I realize that while it can be a lot of fun with a younger guy, the quality of an older man's lovemaking is often a lot better in some ways-and you make me crazy when we make love." Laura smiled and kissed me. We were exhausted by this point, and held hands as we drifted in to a deep sleep.

I awoke to see Laura standing over me in a pair of red panties, her pendulous boobs shaking in my face as she shook me. "Come on, sleepyhead, get going. We gotta get out of here." I looked at the clock. It was 2:30. We usually arrived at the station around 3 for the morning newscast. I hastily got up and went into the bathroom to do the usual things one does to get out of the house.

"I could use a shower," I said, noting the aroma of pussy still on my cock from the night before.