Morning News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," said Laura. "I'm still pretty wet, and I'm going to smell like 'who just got laid', never mind the come still dripping from me. But we gotta go. We'll come back and shower later." Laura winked at me as she spoke. She was in her walk in closet, pulling out a matching bra to her red panties. It had a lace pattern that allowed her nipples to show through. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy shooting the weather this morning. I watched as she hooked it around her, then pulled it into position. Next she stepped into a khaki skirt, then topped off the ensemble with a red cardigan that was a little darker than her bra and panties.

"That would explain the red undies," I teased her as she buttoned her sweater.

Laura chuckled. "I like to match," she said. "Besides, black shows through. White really shows through under the lights."

"You show through anyway," I pointed out, noting her nipples slightly but noticeably poking through her sweater.

Laura looked at herself in the full length mirror. "Maybe they'll calm down by the time I get on the air."

"I sure won't," I said, giving her tits a squeeze.

Laura looked at me indignantly. "You're going to get me in trouble one of these days," she said, then laughed.

"Wouldn't be the first time, miss go braless, then flash me your tits after the broadcast." Laura laughed.

"Well, you have me there," she said.

"I'll have you back here later, too," I said, hoping to repeat the previous day's encounter, but one on one this time.

"OK," said Laura, kissing me quickly. "But after breakfast. I'll need a shower anyway. I'm still pretty wet from last night."

"Hmm...tight sweater, poky nipples, and come dripping into your panties. I won't calm down all morning with all that to think about while I'm looking at you."

"You're such a perv!!" said Laura.

"That's why you love me."

"One of many reasons," said Laura, kissing me. "We gotta go. I have to get in and get my report ready. Let's just take your car, it's first out of the driveway." We piled out the door and rushed off to the studio.

The broadcast went smoothly, and Laura was a treat to watch, as she usually is. I enjoyed seeing her nipples just barely poking through her sweater, but the real treat was watching her move around. Much of Laura's wardrobe is snug, if not tight. No problem there, she has the body for it, and seeing her in a tight dress or sweater would be a sure cure for erectile dysfunction. As a result, sometimes her button down tops will gap as she moves. The sweater she had on this morning was no exception. When she was facing to the side, as she did often during her forecast, it was obvious. She had opened only two buttons, and her microphone was positioned between the top closed button and the next, adding to the pull, making the gap bigger than it would been otherwise. The next button down was low enough that it was at the center of her bra. Every time she moved, we all got a good look at part of her lacy, red bra. I was loving it, as I'm sure were most of our male viewers.

After the broadcast, Laura and I went back out to my car, and started back to her place. Once we were out of the lot, Laura did the one thing that is sure to turn a guy on. She reached behind her, up under her sweater and unhooked her bra, then slid the strap first off her left shoulder, then her right. She pulled the left one over her elbow, then repeated the move on her right. She looked over at me, then unbuttoned the topmost button she had fastened, and reached in to pull her bra out from under her sweater. She fluffed up the girls once she had released them from captivity, and adjusted her top. She was now unbuttoned so her sweater was open to the bottom of her breasts. If someone were looking, they'd get a good side view of her shapely, large, hanging tits. If she leaned forward, they'd get a full shot of one, maybe both. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Let's get some breakfast before we go back to my place." We stopped at IHOP on the way, Laura bouncing into the restaurant. She sat across from me, her tits filling out her sweater, showing me a lot of cleavage, nipples poking out naughtily in the cool air of the restaurant. We are in a college town, so there are many students working a variety of area jobs. Our waiter was one of them, a dark haired young man in his early 20's. I could see as he took our drink order that he was quite taken with Laura, as his eyes left her sweater only long enough to write down our selections. I had a feeling the service was going to be quite attentive.

"I think you just got another member of your fan club," I teased her.

"I think you're right," said Laura, smiling at me. She adjusted her sweater, guaranteeing our young server would have a superb view of her tits straining at the soft fabric. Laura can be quite animated when she talks, and it was fun to watch her breasts bounce and sway as we conversed. Our waiter reappeared with our drinks, and pulled his pad out to take our order. Laura winked at me, and proceeded to ask questions about several menu items, using a lot of hand motion that made her boobs really shake and bounce. He leaned over to see what she was pointing at, and to highlight some things she was interested in. He was in no hurry, as he was looking down Laura's sweater. I knew he was getting a good look at her marvelous knockers by the way his khaki pants seemed to be bulging out. Finally we got done ordering and he went to put in our food request.

Laura smiled at me. "That should ruin him for the rest of the day."

"How much do you think he saw??" I asked.

"All of my right breast, right down to the nipple."

"Perv," I teased her. "He's going to go home later and stroke off while he dreams about rubbing his boner all over those shapely jugs of yours."

"No doubt," said Laura with a laugh. "If he gives us good service, I may come back in a day or two and invite him to do just that, and let him spurt his thick white goo all over them."

"Keep talking like that, and that's what I'm going to do when we get back to the house."

Laura looked at me, her green eyes sparkling. "Sounds hot," she said, opening one more button on her sweater, then shaking it so it fell open a little more. "Promise??" she teased me. I was liking the view from across the table. I knew our waiter was going to get a real eye opener.

Our breakfast arrived quickly, and our waiter could not have been more attentive. Laura was eating up the attention, I was amused by how she was teasing this kid, leaning forward and back as she talked to him when he'd come to the table.

"You know that kid is going home later and shoot a massive load for you, right?? After the tease you put on him today, you really do owe him a tit fuck."

"I hope so," said Laura, laughing. "And you're right about the tit fuck. I really should pay off for him after today. He is kinda cute, maybe later this week."

We finished up our French toast and headed back to Laura's place to get cleaned up from our antics the night before. Laura was good to our waiter, leaving him a sizeable tip, and her number. I told her he'd probably call before we were out of the parking lot.

Once at Laura's, we went back into the bedroom. I pulled her to me, kissing her hard and long, unbuttoning what was left to undo on her sweater, pushing it off her shoulders. She pulled my shirt over my head, and we kissed again, my hairy chest on her tits, she running her fingers through it while I massaged her hefty jugs. I unzipped her skirt, dropping it to the floor as she did the same with my pants. I pulled her panties down, revealing her furry paradise, still wet from last night. She was stroking me as we kissed, and I was hard as a post. I pushed her down onto the bed, and she scooted up on so I could get on top of her.

Now on the bed, I pushed my stiff cock toward Laura's waiting vagina. I poked at her labia, and finding them not quite ready to receive my swelling cock head, slid it up and down her slit, sliding it through the thick hair around her opening and over her clit, which was just barely poking through. Laura helped by taking my shaft and rubbing the head up and down on herself. I soon felt the wetness of her inner lips and pushed forward, feeling the head force them open, then the slickness of her insides as I entered. Laura jumped and let out a short yelp as I entered, then a sigh as she felt my cock go deep into her. I slowly stroked in and out, savoring the feel of her tight grip, though it was still a little sloppy from last night.

Despite the rough entry, Laura was getting off on the intensity of our "just fuck me" sex, and soon was letting her juices flow all over my cock. I held it deep as she came, letting the head rest on her womb as she bucked and thrust beneath me. I slowly pulled out of her as she came down from her high, climbing up onto her midsection, placing my dick between her splayed hangers.

"You know what I want today, don't you," Laura said, smiling up at me. "This sweater has been driving me crazy all morning. I saw in the monitor what you guys could see, how the gap between the buttons was showing my bra. I was getting hot while I was doing my forecast, knowing what all you guys were thinking. That's why I took it off when we got to the car."

"Yeah, but you do that a lot. I know you'd rather go without a bra than wear one. Though it is really sexy to watch you pull it out from under whatever you're wearing. But watching you braless in that sweater, your nipples poking out, while we were in IHOP was driving me crazy. It was all I could do not to jump on you right there."

Laura smiled. "Then give me what you wanted to give me. Spray your hot come all over my tits." Laura pushed her gorgeous jugs together around my cock. I pushed up til the head was in her mouth, then pulled back. She gave me a good licking, and now my stiffened cock slid easily between her tits. I was already most of the way to coming when I pulled out of her pussy, and the slickness of the valley between her breasts was getting me there quickly. My cock stiffened even harder, and I blasted a rope of sperm that hit Laura's cheek, rolling down into her hair. The second went off her chin, ending up where the first one went. I pulled myself up, shooting the next blast over her left tit, then angling my cock the other way, sent another burst over the right one, missing the nipple, getting closer to the middle. I watched as it slid down into the space between them. I put my still spewing cock where the latest shot of come landed, sliding it up and down on the slippery white goo, pushing my dick into Laura's mouth. She swallowed hard, taking what sperm I was still shooting eagerly. I finished off in her mouth, and she took the shaft in her hand, pulling the head out and rubbing it on her cheeks, then licking off the head as the last few drops of semen seeped out.

Laura released her hold on my dick, then scooped up the come on her cheeks, which she licked off her fingers. She reached down to feel how far it had dripped. "You got come in my hair!!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"Think of it as a protein shampoo," I teased her. "We're going in the shower anyway."

"Good thing. Look at what you did to me." I looked at Laura, her tits coated in a thin white film, a puddle in between them, and the remnants of a couple of streaks of come on her face. I climbed off Laura, and she sat up, which had the result of making all the come on her tits flow downhill, the big puddle between them rolling right down her belly and into the top of her bush. She looked down, then back at me and smiled. I knew why. In one of our encounters, I had pulled out of her when I was ready to come, shooting my load all over her pubes. It was before we went to work one morning, and we didn't have time for a good clean up, so Laura just pulled on a skirt and we took off. It was incredibly distracting sitting in the studio, knowing she was standing in front of me with a huge load all over her bush, hanging up in the thick blonde hair, but that could drip out at any moment. I reminded Laura of that day, and she smiled. Then she remembered she had come in her hair. "I should leave it in there, just like I left it all over my bush the day you came all over me. That was really hot," she said, smiling at me.

"That will get people talking!!" I said, making Laura laugh. We went into the shower, taking our time cleaning ourselves off and enjoying the feel of the warm water. We finished, and I had to get back for a remote, Laura taking the rest of the day off. Lucky for her. When she checked her phone, she had a message from the waiter at IHOP. After serving us pancakes, he was looking to give Laura some batter of his own. Laura told me later how he came over that afternoon and she let him play with the marvelous jugs he'd been admiring in the restaurant, rubbing his cock on them, and letting him shoot his come all over them. For a second round, she blew him til he spewed his load, some in her mouth, and the rest on her tits. She said he was a nice kid with a good looking cock and big heavy balls, and thought she might let him come over and fuck her. I called her a slut, and to let me know how it went.

Laura's date with Steve went well. They went out to run about five miles, though it wasn't a continuous run. There are a lot of places on the trail that are somewhat secluded. They took a break about mid way into their run, Laura taking him to one where she got him to fuck her from behind back in the trees. That relationship looks like it will take off, at least for a while, til he wants to get serious, and she doesn't. It will likely mean we don't see each other as much for a while, though I won't be lacking for attention. After our morning interlude earlier this week, Kelly has been paying a lot more attention to me, and I think I'll be pretty busy with her in the near future.