Morning on the Island

Story Info
Julie and I love again.
1.1k words
4.19
27.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

I awake to the smell of fresh coffee wafting upwards from the kitchen to our bedroom. Lazily, I roll over to take you into my arms to re-live last night's lovemaking but I come up empty. I see a little residual steam coming from the bathroom and I leap - well not quite leap since you tired me out pretty much by midnight the night before - and creep into the bathroom to surprise you in the shower. Not there either.

I hear the sound of your humming in the kitchen and I jump in for a quick shower before silently stealing downstairs in only my short silk robe. I lean on the entryway to the kitchen as I watch entranced as you sway back and forth at the kitchen counter whilst whisking the eggs for an omelet. The morning sun is streaming through the window and I see what can only be a halo circling your swaying head. It has to be a halo because the vision I see is my angel. Your still damp hair swings across the curve of your neck and I am drawn to you.

Without your sensing me, I slip barefoot across the parquet floor until I can reach around your waist with my loving arms and I pull your hips snuggly against me. As my lips find the side of your neck, you wiggle your pretty ass against my hard cock until a moan escapes my throat. I am already aroused at the sight of you and now the smell of your freshly washed hair and skin - along with the warmth of your bum - are pulling every ounce of self control from me. I reach up and slide my warm hands inside the gaping opening of your robe and cup those delectable breasts I love to hold.

My fingers take each nipple and thrum them to rock hardness as your fall back against me and echo my moans of pleasure. Whispering into your shell-like ear to let the mixing bowl and whisk alone, I turn you in my arms to exchange deep passionate kisses. You take my breath away, darling!

Resting my hands on your hips, I swing you around to the kitchen island and lift you easily onto the tile top. As I renew the kisses down the side of your neck - you turn your head to allow me full access as well as to signal what you want - I reach down and untie the sash holding your short robe closed. With trembling hands, I slide the gossamer material off your smooth shoulders and follow its path with more kisses and gentle nips. I stand back far enough to admire your now exposed breasts heaving with anticipation of urgency for the loving to come.

My hungry lips follow the line of your collar bone to the slickness of your throat and slowly, ever slowly, to the valley between those magnificent breasts with their hard peaks. I trail kisses through the valley and then climb to those wondrous perky nipples to suckle and nip at each one until I can feel them growing plumper and harder with each intake of my breath. Your one hand is entwined in my hair as you use the other to push my robe off my shoulders.

I am becoming aroused to the point of painfulness but strive to go further to give you - and I - the ultimate in pleasure. I quickly remove the arms of your robe and lay you back on the counter on the spread out material. Shucking the last vestige of my robe, I settle on a stool between your legs and slide your hips to the edge of the counter. Lifting your legs over my shoulder, I lean in the inhale the aroma of your arousal. I could happily drown in that nectar!

I start the kisses at your right knee and lave your upper inner thigh with butterfly kisses. As I near the centre juncture, you try to catch my tongue where you want it the most by lifting your hips in hopes of meeting my tongue. However, I am not through; I repeat the process on your left thigh and then repeat the process several more times until you are begging me to give you release. I have been watching the steady stream of your love juices flowing unimpeded from your pussy and I can wait no longer - I must taste you!

My tongue finds the outside labia and I slowly suck all the thick creamy cum on both side of your pussy entrance. As with a mind of its own, my tongue drives deep inside you and laps up everything you can produce and feeds it to me. As I lap up and swallow copious amounts of your musky cum, I can feel my own precum as it drips to the floor. I have to hold you down since your hips are thrashing about madly as your first orgasm hits you.

Not slowing down my assault of love, I ram three fingers into you while I suck and flick my tongue across your hard little clitoris. This brings on a wave of secondary orgasms - none of which rival the first but the pure number are enough to make you cry out "No more; I can't cum anymore! Please, just fuck me now!"

Since the counter is at just the right height, it only takes a small movement to pull you to the edge of the tile (your efforts to escape the ministrations of my tongue have driven you away from the edge). As I position you sweat covered body with your legs still over my shoulders and your feet hooked behind my neck, I lean over you and my steel hard cock slips easily into your slick pussy until our pubes meet. I lean over you and kiss you deeply until you can taste yourself on my lips and tongue. It, as always, spurns you on and you start to thrust your hips against me begging me constantly to take you hard and fast!

I slowly withdraw until I am almost out of you and then thrust hard and fast until my 7 throbbing inches bottom out at your cervix. Soon, we are moving together in concert and our breathing is becoming more and more labored. I look deep into your eyes and we seem to both sense the closeness of the other's peak. We cry out together as we tighten and I fill your sweet pussy with what feels like an never ending supply of cum! Your pussy walls milk every last drop from me until I slide you further onto the kitchen island that has become an altar to our love.

I crawl onto the flat surface beside you and lower myself over you to rain more kisses up higher and higher on you until our mouths finally meet one more time.

We now know why, when we redesigned our kitchen, we insisted on the large slightly lower than normal work island in the centre!

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers