Morning Quickie

Story Info
Wife starts the day off right.
1.4k words
4.13
56.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh came into the bed and immediately placed her warm mouth on my man hood. This was certainly a pleasant surprise for the morning. The sun was just peaking through the blinds and she was due to leave for work shortly. I certainly wasn't complaining about how the morning was getting started.

Leigh quickly was working her magic with her mouth and using her hands exquisitely on my balls. I was soon hard and her performance was making me wanting more. Leigh was a woman on a mission this morning and was doing a great job. When she had me hard to her satisfaction she pulled off and got on her hands and knees. Wiggling her cute ass at me she said "stick it in me" not to disappoint I quickly honored her request. This morning Leigh was very very excited and her sex was wet and warm. It was eagerly awaiting some stimulation for me.

Leigh was up on her hands and this provided me a great view of my other favorite asset of hers, her breast. They hung down and I loved watching them jiggle as I pounded into her.

"Harder, harder fill me with your hot cum I want to feel your sex in me all day" she commanded.

"Oh god you are so big" Leigh half spoke, half moaned out of her mouth.

Leigh shifted her right arm and reached back and started rubbing herself and alternately tugging on my balls. I could feel her tighten around me.

"Oh yeah, there it is" she pounded into me with more urgency and exploded. I grabbed her thighs more firmly picking up the pace pounding her more urgently. It didn't take long when I filled her with my seed.

We had paused for only a moment when she left the bed as fast as she had entered it. She turned and looked at me, "You'll be with me all day" she said with a smile.

"Thanks for a great start to the day" I replied with a huge smile.

"Wait to you see how I am going to end your day" she stated with a cheshire grin on her face as she left the room.

I laid in bed for a while longer savoring the moment and the complete and total relaxation I felt. Leigh came in the room trying to pick out her outfit for the day. As always she had on a matching set of underwear. It was a little different today, she didn't have on her normal "boring" work underwear. She claimed that while it was "boring" to look at it was much comfortable then the sexy stuff she had on currently. Today she had selected a yellow lace thong and matching yellow bra. Within a few more minutes she was kissing me good-bye and headed to work for the day. I laid in bed for a few more minutes catching the end of Sportscenter and then got myself ready for the day.

The day was progressing along as a rather boring day. I was scheduled to be in the office for the entire day. Today unlike other days was moving rather slowly, I kept thinking about the morning and what Leigh had said about tonight. Five o'clock couldn't get her fast enough today! I was usually one to work late, but not tonight! I went to lunch with a couple of coworkers and we ended up taking a little longer then normal as we discussed some client accounts.

It was around two thirty when I got an e-mail from Leigh. It simply told me to check my Yahoo e-mail account. Interesting, I thought to myself as I logged onto my account and saw an e-mail from her. It was simply titled "My Lunch Hour"

I opened it and noticed an attachment to it as well. It read:

Love,

Here is what I did over my lunch hour. I thought you might enjoy it. Be careful with the sound. Can't wait to see you tonight!

Love you, Leigh

I often listened to music while I worked so I just happened to have a headset for my computer that I quickly put on to see what the video was that Leigh had attached. It was titled "Lunch Hour".

I launched the video and saw my wife laying on our bed wearing her yellow lingerie set from this morning. The camera angle was from the foot of the bed and she was rubbing herself through the lace of her thong. Needless to say I was very intrigued by all of this since Leigh had never done anything like this before and I had never really seen herself pleasure herself while I was allowed to watch!

"Honey I was so horny from this morning and so excited for tonight I just had to get myself off!" she spoke into the camera as she continued to rub her crotch " I thought you might like to watch"

Hell yeah I though to myself, I couldn't believe my eyes! This was so unlike her and I was in shock she had left the office for lunch. I had tried countless times to take Leigh to lunch but she had always refused. Her company really only allowed a half hour for lunch and Leigh had a very busy position, rarely being able to complete her work in an eight hour day, much less in nine hours.

"The lace on my panties keep rubbing me today, keeping me worked up from this morning" she stated "I just couldn't stop thinking about you today"

Leigh had placed her right hand to her mouth and started to suck on her fingers. Her left hand was massaging her double d left breast. Next she moved the right hand down to her thong and pushed it aside as she pushed her fingers into herself.

"Oh god honey this feels so good" she continued "I am just imagining this is your cock moving into me, in and out in and out" she repeated like a mantra, "Do you think you could do that for me tonight? I sure hope so!"

Her breathing was getting heavier and she was now sucking on her breasts. She was alternating her nipples making them swell more and more in size as they grew harder and harder. Her fingers were plunging in into herself faster and faster increasing to a feverish pace. Leigh stopped teasing her nipples and moved her now free hand to her enlarged clit. She began to rub it with great enthusiasm.

My cock was growing in my trousers but there was absolutely nothing I could do. My office offered me very little privacy and in the excitement from the e-mail I forgot to lock my door.

"Oh god honey I wish you were here! Leigh half moaned. I am imagining you licking my clit right now, rubbing your tongue all over it while you play with your cock! Oh yeah baby that would feel so good."

She inserted yet another finger into herself and thrust it even harder into her sex, which was now leaking her juices like a faucet. It appeared that some of my seed from this morning was escaping her as well. It was apparent she was close to climax and then it came.

"Oh god, oh god she screamed" as her body shook with pleasure. "Ooooohhhhhh" she continued to moan still playing with herself. Finally the shaking stopped and she just laid there for a few moments her hands at her side looking very peaceful and relaxed. Then she got up and moved to the side of the bed where I couldn't see her but I could hear her moving about. Then I saw her hand come back into view holding her panties.

"I might have to work a little later honey to make up for my long lunch. So I thought I might leave these here for you to enjoy." She said as she neatly laid her thong onto the bed.

Then her face filled the full screen and said, "I hope you enjoyed my lunch hour. I sure did, love you! But wait till you see how I am going to end your day" she said with that same Cheshire grin she had this morning. The video ended.

I was still somewhat in shock over what I had just witnessed. My cock was just about ready to bust out of my trousers. Now more then ever I could hardly wait for tonight. I was tempted to run home right now to get my hands on her panties and satisfy myself. I thought better of it wanting to save everything I had for what was surely going to be a fun night!