Morning Rendezvous

Story Info
Melissa and Luke have an unexpected, very hot meeting.
1.6k words
4.2
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke could tell from Melissa's first email that day she was in a mood. Not a bad mood, but the feisty handful that he loved so much. It instantly turned him on when she was like that. He had emailed her and told her to meet him at their place in an hour. Her email back had just said, "Maybe..." but he knew she would be there.

Luke tried to concentrate on work, but all he could think about was meeting Melissa in an hour. The clock seemed to crawl and when he finally left to meet her, he was a worked up mess. Luke had to be careful not to speed, but he was anxious to see her...to touch her.

When Luke arrived at their place, he could hear the music she had blaring through the door. He got instantly hard as he knew that was the music Melissa loved to fuck to. He opened the door and she was on the bed in her black bra and panties and her collar.

Melissa got up on her knees on the bed and smiled at him. "It's about time you got here."

Luke grinned and started undressing as he walked over to her. He didn't say a word to her. His eyes said it all.

They kissed as she helped him out of his shirt. It was a hard kiss, their tongues dancing together. He buried his hands in her thick black curls and held her close. Her hands moved down to his pants and slipped inside to stroke his rock hard cock. Luke groaned into her mouth as their kiss continued. His lips moved down to her neck as one hand pulled her head back, allowing him better access to her.

Luke undid her bra and pushed Melissa back on the bed. He grinned at her and quickly moved on top of her. Her body arched into him, wanting to feel him against her. His lips moved to her nipple, licking all around it, teasing it at first. Luke sucked it into his mouth hard and her nails dug into his shoulders.

As he sucked, his fingers twisted and pinched her other nipple. Melissa's moans grew louder. He moved back up her body and grabbed her collar. Luke looked into her eyes and saw the pure lust there. He reached down and ripped her panties from her. Melissa whimpered as he shoved two fingers roughly inside her dripping wet pussy. His grip tightened on her collar as he fucked her with his fingers. Luke kept his eyes on hers, watching the desire in her dark green eyes.

He stood up and Melissa let out a frustrated moan. He reached over and grabbed her hair. Luke pulled her firmly over to his cock. Melissa looked up at him and smiled. She started licking it slowly, up and down, all over. Her mouth was hot and wet on him he moaned as she took all of him into her mouth. He looked down into her eyes as he fucked her mouth roughly with his cock.

Luke suddenly pulled Melissa off of his cock by her hair and threw her back on the bed, face down. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her back as he entered her roughly. He fucked her dripping wet cunt as she moaned and grabbed at the sheets on the bed.

Luke flipped her over and slid back into her. Melissa wrapped her legs around him and he reached for her collar as he rammed into her. He held it tightly and kissed her and she dragged her nails down his back.

Luke moved so that his shaft moved against her clit as he thrust in and out of her. Melissa could feel herself getting closer to her orgasm. Luke leaned down and ran his tongue over her ear, "Come for me."

That was all she needed to hear to take her over the edge. As she came around his cock, Melissa moved up and bit Luke's chest hard. He fucked her even harder, ramming her cervix with his cock, ready to release inside her. He moaned and came inside her, holding her close.

Luke collapsed on top of her and nuzzled Melissa's neck. He rolled over, pulling Melissa with him. He kissed her softly. "Mmmm....I love it when you get like this."

Melissa just smiled and touched the bite mark she had left on his chest. She leaned down and kissed it, running her tongue over it as Luke let out a gasp.

Luke hadn't really planned on meeting Melissa that morning, so he didn't have the usual toys with him but an idea crossed his mind. He got off the bed with a smile and went over to his pants. He pulled his belt off of them and came back over to her. She had a small smile on her face and he felt himself getting hard again. He could still see the lust in her eyes as the results of their earlier love making dripped from between her thighs.

Luke roughly took Melissa's arms and tied her hands together above her head with his belt. He moved his hands all over her body as he looked into her eyes, assuring her as his touch always did, that she could trust him. Luke adored Melissa and would never hurt her.

Melissa started whimpering at his touch, wanting more....needing more. He leaned back and looked at her. She looked so sexy tied up with his belt. He kissed her hard, teasing her tongue with his.

Luke got up off the bed and Melissa let out a small moan. He slipped his shirt and pants on quickly and smiled at her as he slipped out the door. He knew she was going crazy wondering where he was going.

Luke came back to the room with some ice. He set it next to the bed and got undressed again. She was writhing on the bed and he knew her body was on fire with desire.

Luke took a piece of ice and slowly rubbed it on her chest. Melissa gasped and started to breathe heavier, watching him. He gave her a kiss. "I think you need to be cooled off some." He moved down to one nipple, teasing all around it, watching it get harder. He moved to the other, giving it the same treatment. Melissa was mewling softly, just watching him.

Luke took another piece and teased her rock hard nipple with it. Melissa let out a sharp cry and arched slightly off the bed. Luke grinned at her reaction and moved to give the other nipple the same treatment. Melissa was panting and he knew she would soon be begging to come.

After teasing her nipples for what seemed like forever, Luke took another piece of ice and moved down her stomach and between her legs. Melissa spread her legs for him, begging for his touch and Luke moved the ice over her, teasing her clit with it. He watched her close her eyes and arch her head on the pillow when he slid the piece of ice inside her. He left it to melt there and moved his fingers to her clit. "I want you to come for me," he growled as he teased her.

Luke knew it wouldn't take long as his finger moved over her clit and he slipped two fingers inside her so he could feel her come. She thrashed around on the bed as her orgasm overtook her. Luke was so hard again. He wanted to be inside her again. He needed to feel her around him.

Before Melissa could recover from her orgasm, Luke slipped inside her. He groaned and buried his head in her neck. She was so wet. It never ceased to amaze him how wet he could get her and how good she felt around him.

Despite their earlier activities, Luke knew he wouldn't last long. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her, touching her collar tenderly. Melissa smiled at him, her eyes still glassy with lust. He reached up and undid his belt, freeing her hands and rubbing them tenderly. He rolled over onto his back, taking Melissa with him. He reached up and grasped her breasts as she started to ride him. He moved his hands to Melissa's hips, guiding her up and down on his cock.

"Oh my god, I'm going to come again," she gasped as she rode him faster. Luke's hand moved up and started pinching her nipple, knowing that would push her over the edge. Melissa threw her head back and screamed. He could feel her cunt milk his cock as she came all over him. Luke pulled her down for a deep kiss and then let out a roar as he held her against him, coming deep inside her.

Melissa collapsed on top of him. He held her close, rubbing her back, until their breathing returned to normal. She finally slid off of him reluctantly to get dressed, knowing that they both had to get back to real life.

When Melissa came out of the bathroom, she kissed him softly. "Thank you." She slipped out the door with a smile.

Luke got cleaned up and put on his coat to leave. He reached into his pocket for his keys and smiled. Melissa had slipped her underwear into his pocket before she left. He brought them up to his nose. Luke got hard again at her scent and the realization that Melissa was now going about her day without any underwear on.

Yes, Luke definitely loved it when Melissa was in one of "those" moods.