Morning Ritual Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tempted to tell them that," he said, his eyes dark with lust. "But seeing as they are on their way up, I better not. Poor business practice and all. Complete bullshit if you ask me, but hey, I have to play the game."

I loved his playfulness. He constantly had me smiling and I never wanted the banter to end.

"Well, then I should let you get back to it. I'll clean this up if you need to get prepped for your meeting. I'll be gone in five." I said, standing and stacking plates and covering the food. "Thank you for lunch. It was..." I trailed off. I didn't know what it was, but I knew I wanted more.

"Yes, Ava. It was." John said. "Will I see you tomorrow? The usual time?"

The table was cleaned with John's help, and I was ready to leave. Reluctant, but ready. I wasn't about to keep him from his work, though I would have stayed all day if he'd let me. My own job be damned.

"Yes, tomorrow. I'll be there. Bright and early, and very much looking forward to it."

I reached up to give him a kiss. His body felt warm, solid and oh so fucking good against mine. He was quite a bit taller than me, and I loved it. Nothing like looking up at a sexy man. I could feel his arousal bulging in his suit pants. It pressed hotly against me and I had to make a conscious effort not to grind against him. My breasts were pressed against him, my nipples hard and aching.

"I wish you could stay here with me now..." he groaned against my lips. "Ava, you are... You are, just - wow."

We quickly broke away at the sound of Stacey's voice on the intercom. She was sending his people down to his office. I grabbed my purse and with one last quick kiss, I turned to leave. Before I closed the door behind me, I stopped and turned to look at him. He was buttoning his sleeve and shaking his body a bit to relax. John noticed I had stopped and looked over with a sexy grin.

"You are too, you know. Just, wow."

John's laugh followed me out the door and down the hall. Three men in sharp business suits passed me along the way. Before that kiss I'd probably have taken the time to peruse the eye candy, but all I could think about was John. By the time I reached the elevator I was grinning and touching my lips. I could still feel him on my skin. And I wanted more. So much more.

***

John was at the coffee shop when I arrived the next morning. He had even purchased my coffee, raising it in greeting as I walked in. When I finally made my way through the sleepy crowd, he stood and gave me a quick kiss. We chatted about the remainder of our days and exchanged phone numbers and personal emails. I had a busy day, so I unfortunately had to decline his lunch invitation. We walked out into the early morning crowd, my hand was wrapped in his. It was even better than I had imagined all those mornings. When we reached the corner, he leaned in to kiss me again.

"I hope to see you again soon, Ava." He whispered in my ear. "I want all of you."

I couldn't breathe. His voice, the warmth of his breath on my skin. His words. Oh my fuck, his words. My body immediately flushed and I turned to look at him. Our eyes met, burning with need, and with a smile we parted ways.

His words echoed in my mind as I made my way to the office. For the remainder of the morning, it was all I could think about. When my phone pinged just after two o'clock I couldn't stop smiling as I saw it was from John. I read it at my desk as I ate my lunch, writing back quickly. We had made plans to have dinner at his place the following night. John had a condo in one of the high rise buildings in Belltown. It was a quick stroll from our offices so we agreed to meet outside of mine at six.

I didn't see him the next morning, John had an early morning conference call. And I had another lunch meeting with a vendor so we wouldn't see each other until after work. That didn't mean we weren't in contact, we emailed all day. Brief, but playful, messages about our days and planning dinner for that night. John was going to make scallops and I offered to make a salad and side of some sort. The plan was to go to The Market after work to pick up everything then walk back to his place to cook and eat. The weather was pleasant, so it would make for a nice evening walk.

My day flew by and at six I closed up and headed downstairs to wait for John. While I was locking up he texted he was running a bit late, so I stopped in the ladies room to make sure I didn't look too beat up after a long day. I was wearing my short navy blue and white strapless maxi dress with a denim jacket. I had on my white canvas wedge sandals which were okay for walking, but also brought flats in my bag. When I opened the door to the lobby he was there, checking his phone. He looked up when he heard the door and smiled.

"Hey, beautiful. How was your day?" He asked, walking towards me.

That smile, I swear, it was going to be the end of me. I smiled back and moved quickly to him. Leaning up I kissed him softly, our bodies just barely touching, but the heat was palpable.

"Hey, yourself, thought I'd be the one waiting." I said with a smile.

"My day was not bad at all, busy and flew by and now this. How about you?" I asked, taking his arm and walking out of the building.

We joined the rush and walked the three blocks to get our ingredients. The weather was perfect.

"Long, busy. But I had the pleasure of chatting with a new friend, and that did make the day go by quite nicely."

"Oh really? Lucky friend. Wonder if they felt the same way?" I said with a smirk, squeezing his arm and entwining our fingers.

"I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that got her through her day." He laughed, his head falling back slightly.

"Yeah," I sighed, smiling. "I think you might be right."

We made our way from the fishmonger to the vegetable stands. With our bags we headed south through the market, the sunset casting a beautiful orange glow over the water. We arrived at John's building ten minutes later and rode the elevator to his floor. His condo was big, with an open floor plan. The furniture was modern and minimal, but still had warmth. His view was spectacular, overlooking the city and a nice view of Elliott Bay. His kitchen was huge with a large island dominating the space. Setting down the bags, and taking my jacket, he gave me the quick tour, and left me gasping at the sights outside.

"I can't believe your view! I could stay here and stare out there all night. It's just amazing."

I stood in front of the window as John approached, handing me a glass of wine. His left hand slipped around my waist as he stood slightly behind me. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my exposed shoulder then another one in towards my neck. I could feel his lips curl into a smile as my body shivered at his touch.

"Cheers!" He whispered into my ear.

Another shiver raced through my body. We clinked glasses and sipped, gazing out as the sunset burned the sky with deep pinks, reds and oranges. I felt so relaxed with John and couldn't help leaning my head back a bit against his strong chest and shoulder. I felt his mouth brush my hair, kissing me. His hand on my hip moved up and down slowly as he held me close to him. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before our hunger interrupted and demanded attention.

Together in the spacious kitchen we cooked up a delicious meal of scallops, roasted sweet potatoes and salad. We sat at the island on two stools, sipping wine, eating and talking. John's left hand rarely left my right knee as we sat half turned towards one another and ate. His fingers were burning a slow circular pattern in my skin. His subtle movements had my whole body on alert.

When he stood to take my empty plate, he paused and kissed me deeply. Breaking away he left me with two soft pecks and moved to the sink, rinsing our plates and setting them aside to wash later. He refilled our glasses, handing me mine and held out his empty hand. We moved to the living area and sat on the sofa. I tucked my feet up next to me, leaning on my left arm along the back of the sofa. John mirrored me in all but his legs. His legs were stretched out towards me, my left knee resting against his thigh.

I held my wine in my right and moved my left hand out to touch his forearm, bent and holding his head up. We sat in silence, just looking at one another, touching lightly. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he smiled at me, sipping his wine. His right hand reached out to entwine with my left, I watched as his eyes watched our fingers, touching, stroking. He moved his fingers down my palm, over my wrist and up towards my elbow. I gasped as he tickled my skin, my nipples becoming hard, pressing against the thin satin of my bra, and showing through the bodice of my dress. John's eyes moved slightly and took in the sight before him.

Slowly, his eyes met mine again as he reached out to take my glass, setting them both down on the coffee table in front of us. When he sat back, he moved closer, pulling my legs up over his lap. His right arm reached around me, his fingers now touching my shoulder and neck. I touched his face, fingertips barely grazing over his cheek, up over his ear to his short soft hair, then back down his neck. John's eyes fluttered slightly and when they met mine, I swear they were the darkest blue.

He leaned in and kissed me gently, our lips soft and somewhat tentative. I moaned as I felt his left hand stroking up my bare leg, cupping my ass over my dress and pulling me closer, his grip tight. Our tongues began to explore, massaging and caressing as our lips pressed harder. My fingers dug into his neck and my right hand moved up to touch his chest, fingering the buttons of his dress shirt. John's grip on my hair got tighter, holding me closer and intensifying our kiss.

John's lips moved across my jaw and down my neck, kissing and sucking as he moved. I tilted my head to the side, giving him more access. My mind was focused only on John and the amazing feelings he was eliciting inside of me. His left hand moved up my stomach and cupped my breasts outside my dress. I moaned loudly and gripped his collar, as he squeezed and brushed his fingers over my nipple. John lifted his head to look at me as he began to pull up my dress exposing my pantiless mound and my white strapless bra. Tossing my dress to the side, I shivered feeling exposed. When his hand felt the soft fabric covering my swollen breast he leaned in and kissed me again. He pinched my nipple between his thumb and finger, causing me to groan and kiss him harder. Without breaking our kiss, he sat me up, my legs tucked below me again and reached behind to remove my bra. I felt it peel away from my body and trembled as he pulled it away, exposing me completely to his gaze.

"Ava," he groaned, his eyes taking in every bit of me. "You are a vision. Stunning. So fucking sexy."

John didn't say anything else but let out a low growl as he leaned in and licked at the tops of my breasts. I closed my eyes and my head fell back as he stroked my skin. His tongue left a burning trail as it moved across my mounds, my body burning beneath his gentle touch. His hands cupped and squeezed while his mouth worked furiously to lick every bit of my flesh before even approaching my sensitive tips. I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips, or how my body writhed before him.

I was up on my knees before I knew it, letting him sit more upright as he worked my flesh. My hands were around his head, holding him close, pleading for more with soft whimpers. John did not let up, and when he finally took my nipple between his lips I came, my body shattering. I moaned loudly as my orgasm ripped through my breasts and down through the rest of my body. He held me tight in his arms until he felt me become pliant, breathing heavily. He continued to suckle my nipple, his lips holding tight as his tongue flicked my tip back and forth. While his mouth pleasured one side, his fingers flicked slowly against my other.

"Please...John..." My voice was barely a whisper. "Oh fuck, please...touch me."

John kissed his way back up my chest to my neck and up to my ear.

"Where?" he teased, licking my ear then blowing gently. "Where should I touch you, my sweet Ava?"

I could barely think straight, but my body knew what it wanted and without hesitation, I replied.

"My pussy. Please, John. Touch my pussy."

John chuckled before kissing my ear, then turning to kiss my lips.

"That's my girl. Not afraid to say what she wants." He smiled, his hand sliding down my stomach towards my aching wetness.

When his fingers brushed my mound, I closed my eyes with the intense pleasure that coursed through me. My hips lifted on their own, begging for more contact. With my neck exposed, John's mouth latched on again, sucking and licking as his fingers moved lower, caressing my lips. He bit my skin, not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to show his need, his desire.

"You are so wet." He said, sliding his fingers back and forth across my wet puffy lips. "I need to taste you."

Standing up, John quickly removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxer briefs. He moved the coffee table away from us in such haste he almost knocked over our wine glasses. But he didn't even seem to notice. John tugged my legs out from beneath me and pulled me to the edge of the sofa as he dropped to the floor. On his knees before me, he leaned in and licked my inner thighs, tasting my juice that had dripped down.

"Fuck, Ava, you taste so good, so sweet."

John's head was buried between my legs as I laid back against the sofa, holding the back of his head, my legs on his shoulders. His tongue worked my pussy with long, slow strokes. Up and down, from my clit to my ass. He kept the pressure light, leaving me to lift my hips to search for more or push down on his head. He prolonged my agony as he pulled my lips apart and lightly blew on the pink flesh now exposed to him. I watched as he licked his lips, desperate for his tongue to touch me.

"Look at your pussy, oh fuck...So pink and wet with your juice. Just begging to be touched. Needing to be licked and sucked. Your clit is so hard, pushing out for attention." His words were making me even hotter.

"Stop talking about it and lick my pussy, John. Taste me. Please. I need you mouth on my pussy..." I began to beg, raising my hips towards his smiling face.

At the touch of his mouth against my clit, I thought I would pass out. His lips were expertly wrapped around my hardened nub. I could barely breathe my need was so intense.

"Oh god, yes. More, lick it more, just like that. Oh fuck. John! Please!"

My pussy was on fire as he began to flick my clit back and forth with his tongue. I came hard again, only this time my juices started to gush. I could hear John's own moans as he moved his mouth to my hole and began to lick and suck me. My body reacted in waves, flooding his mouth this time, squirting so hard I could barely contain myself. His mouth never left my pussy, but now focused on my clit again, he pushed two fingers deep inside of me.

He began fingering my wetness and curling up to press into my sweet spot. I could hear the squishing sound his fingers made with each thrust. I couldn't seem to come down between orgasms, and kept drenching his hand and mouth with my cum. When I became so sensitive and couldn't take it anymore, I pushed back, panting and gasping for air. John sat on his knees before me, his face glistening with my juices, dripping down his chin, his neck and onto his chest.

"FUCK!" He roared as he moved on top of me, kissing me fiercely.

Our teeth clanked as he took me, his body pressed tightly to mine, now stretched out on the sofa. His cock was like steel hidden away beneath the tight fabric of his boxers. We were both grinding together, his length pressed into my mound. I pushed him back and kept going until he was seated now and I was on top of him, straddling his lap. We continued to kiss as my hands moved down his chest towards his cock beneath me.

I moved slowly, licking and cleaning his face, his chin, neck and chest. My breasts and rubbery nipples dragged tantalizingly along his soft skin and chest hair until I was on the floor between his knees. Leaning up I nuzzled against his bulge, loving the heat from his throbbing member against my face. I ran my nose along his length, nudging his swollen balls.

"Take them off."

His voice was deep, and filled with need. I quickly pulled them down as he lifted his hips. His cock, his beautiful cock, stood proud before my watering mouth. A drop of precum formed on his tip and I felt his body twitch and jerk as my tongue licked it off. He tasted salty with a hint of sweetness. My tongue worked his head and slit, coaxing out more of his fluids, my lips sucking every drop. John was moaning loudly, his cock throbbing as the blood pumped furiously down his shaft.

With a flat tongue I licked him from head to balls, leaving a wet trail. John practically jumped at the contact, his head thrown back and eyes closed. I continued to tease him with my tongue using long slow strokes. His hands quickly entwined in my hair, holding my head and guiding me to the pace he wanted. I sucked him with deep strokes, moving in rhythm with what he desired and what I could take. When I moved lower against his grip on my hair, he got the hint and let my mouth wander to his balls. I licked and sucked his sac, wetting it all over, pushing his balls around with my tongue. After a bit of teasing and feeling his grip intensify in my hair I took each ball into my mouth, the pressure teetering between pleasure and pain. With a 'pop' I released each one then moved lower, licking his skin. I teased his asshole with my tongue, eliciting the most luscious of sounds from John.

"OHH FUCK..." he said, gripping my hair tight. "Yes..."

John sank down lower into the cushion, his legs spreading more to accommodate me. I continued to lick his ass and tease his balls before he pulled me back up to his cock. I opened my mouth, taking him in and sucking hard. John's hips twitched as I moved my head lower, taking even more of his cock into my needy mouth. When he hit the back of my throat I gagged and choked, which only caused John to groan louder and want more.

"Deeper, oh yes. That's it. Just like that. Oh fuck, Ava. Your mouth. FUCK." He spit words out between gasps and moans.

I pleasured him slowly, up and down, pushing my limits with each go. My tongue worked the underside of his cock, just below the ridge. This received the loudest moans and I knew I needed to focus there. Swirling my tongue around his head with each upward stroke, I took a moment to suck that sweet spot with my lips, lashing it with my tongue. John yelled out loudly as I continued to suckle him.

"YES, right there. I'm going to cum!"

I felt him throb and right before he exploded he guided my mouth back over his head. Shot after shot sprayed my mouth and throat. I swallowed quickly to keep up with the flow, his cock pulsing against my tongue. John's hips pressed up higher, pushing him deeper into my mouth as he released the last jets of his seed. His body fell back against the sofa, his grip in my hair loosened. I continued to suck, gently now, as I took my time to clean him. When I sat back, licking the last remnants of his explosion from my lips, he smiled at me.

"You are...WOW." He said, his hands stroking my face.

"You've said that before," I teased, licking my fingers clean.

"I need you, Ava." He said, stroking his cock, still hard.

Pulling me up onto the sofa with him, my legs straddling his spent cock, he touched my face again and kissed me. My world shifted, as our kiss deepened and I let go, losing myself with this amazing man. I wrapped my arms around his neck, one hand stroking up and down his back, the other on his neck and the back of his head. I sat down gently on his lap, the heat from my pussy caressing his skin.