Morning Ritual Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having both experienced explosive releases, we took our time now, our moans only murmurs and whimpers as we explored one another. I ran my fingers up and down his shoulders to his elbows, feeling his skin, learning his body. John ran his hands down my arms, around my sides and towards my back. My body trembled as he traced every inch of me, his fingertips barely stroking my skin.

It wasn't long until the heat between us was again raging, our bodies screaming for more. When his hand gripped my ass hard, I moaned loudly into his mouth. My lips were swollen from the intensity of our kissing, my fingers scratching at his back and arms. A growl came from his chest as John exposed my neck, gripping my hair back with one hand, his other timing a slap on the ass with a bite.

"John...Yess..." I groaned, loving this rougher side of him.

My hips were grinding down on his lap as he kissed and nipped my skin, his hands groping my ass. I arched my back and lifted up slightly as I felt his fingers dipping down towards my aching pussy. John's cock bobbed below me, his head against my pussy, swollen and wet. As John's lips wrapped around my nipple and started to suck, I rocked my hips back and forth over his shaft. My leaking juices coated him, making it slide with ease back and forth, my clit bumping against his swollen head. I pressed down at the contact on my clit, lifting my chest higher and offering my nipples to John's hungry mouth.

Unable to wait any longer, I pulled away from him and sat back. John looked a little confused, his cock hard and waiting. I moved so my feet were at his hips, lifted up and slowly sank down onto his cock. We both cried out as I felt my lips stretch at the invasion, my arousal allowing his cock to easily slide inside.

When my ass rested against him, I leaned back and held myself up by my hands on his thighs just near his knees. Straightening my arms and rising to my feet, I began to fuck him, raising and lowering my hips. John watched my tits as they jiggled and bounced. He reached up to flick my nipples, pinching and pulling. Our eyes met and locked as I fucked him with long strokes. At this angle, his cock pressed perfectly against my gspot with each downward thrust.

My orgasm was fast approaching but I was pushed over when he began to slap my tits. The pleasurable sting against my sensitive skin set me off and with a scream I lost control, fucking him fast and deep. My legs were quivering, my pussy stretched around his thickness. When I started to squeeze and milk him, he groaned loudly and grabbed my hips, fucking me harder and faster. I could feel my muscles clenching him, then a rush as my pussy began to squirt. The feeling was so intense I lifted off his cock, wetting his chest and stomach. His hands held me by my ass as he watched.

"Oh baby, that is so fucking hot. Cum all over me!"

He pulled me back down on his cock, fucking me again, our pace furious. Our bodies made wet slapping sounds as my ass met his hips and thighs. His fingers pressed against my clit and began to rub. I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me and again I squirted all over him. John's fingers kept rubbing me, my orgasm spraying and splashing us. His eyes sparkled at the sight, and he never relented, keeping me from coming down between peaks.

"Yes, that's my girl. Do it again. Fucking love how wet you get. Squirting all over me...So fucking hot!" John's voice was low, as he growled at me through his clenched teeth, his cock thrusting harder and deeper.

My legs gave out on me after a bit longer and countless orgasms, John's strong arms wrapped around me, holding me close. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood, turning to lay me down on the soaked cushions. His mouth found mine and he kissed me with renewed passion. His hands cupped and squeezed my tits as he pushed back inside of me. The base of his thickness rubbing agonizingly against my clit, my body ready to peak. I lay beneath him, my body absorbing every ounce of pleasure he was willing to give me. His hips slammed into mine, his swollen balls bouncing off my ass with each thrust.

I bit his lips as I came undone, his cock deep inside me, both of us moaning loudly as my pussy got even tighter. John came with amazing force, shouting my name as I felt my own pussy exploding. His cock swelled bigger before releasing a torrent of hot cum deep into my soaked pussy. The pulses kept going for what seemed like minutes, each one followed by a clench of my muscles, squeezing out every bit of cum I could get.

Our kisses slowed as our bodies relaxed. John laid down next to me, holding my body against him as his cock slipped from between my legs. We both sighed loudly as our juices flowed from my pussy wetting his cock and my thighs. I moved my head so it was laying on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around me.

"That was..." he whispered against my hair.

"Yeah, it was." I whispered back.

He laughed quietly and kissed my head, my lips kissing his chest. I could feel his heart pounding as we lay together. My fingers played gently in the soft hair.

After our breathing had returned to normal, we managed to gather our strength and headed for his shower. His large shower stall with multiple heads provided a hot and steamy oasis, our bodies completely relaxed. We washed each other, taking our time with gentle, teasing touches.

As the hot water soothed our spent bodies, John kissed me tenderly, staring into my eyes.

"Stay with me," he whispered against my lips.

"Tempting..." I said with a smile.

He leaned away, smiling as well. His fingers stroked my face and traced my lips. Without a word he leaned in and kissed me again.

"You'll stay," he murmured. "It wasn't a question."

I laughed against his lips, reaching up to touch his cheeks. His short beard felt soft against my fingers.

"Well, ok then, guess I'm staying." I smiled, looking into those gorgeous blue eyes.

Before long, sleep was calling to us, and we emerged from the shower. I quickly dried my hair with the towel and joined John in his large bed. Turning off the lights, we cuddled in the cool sheets.

"Thank you," he smiled, giving me a soft kiss. "Tonight was incredible. You are incredible."

"You're alright, I guess." I teased.

That made John laugh and hold me tighter, tickling at my sensitive skin making me laugh. We kissed again, our bodies entwined under the covers.