Morning Routine

Story Info
A scandalous morning threesome.
1.5k words
3.87
26.9k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, I hope you like it.

Oh and sorry that it's this short, but it's based on one of my short fantasies.

Of course I'll write more if you people like it or I get another idea.

But now, have fun reading.

*****

I wake up, as I feel two nearly identical pairs of soft boobs slide slowly along my body. I hear two girls giggle and feel the bed shift a little as my beautiful friends "wake" me up with a simultaneous kiss on each of my cheeks. I slowly open my eyes and directly look into two angelic faces, a pair of light green eyes to my left, Sara, and a pair of pale blue ones on my right, Anna. Both with perfectly identical scarlet hair.

I nod and they immediately go to work, Sara starting to kiss me, her sweet tongue wrestling with mine as Anna moves our bed sheets away to reveal our naked bodies. She knows what she has to do with her masters morning wood, as she gently kisses the tip, licking her way down and back up, slowly sucking it inbetween her full lips, as I moan into her sisters sweet mouth. Anna slowly takes in more and more of me until she buries her perfect little nose into my trimmed pubes. As she starts to suck more on my manhood and to play with my balls, her sister moves onto me, not breaking our passionate kiss.

As Sara positions herself to align her sweet sanctuary with my spear, Anna lets go off me with a loud and naughty pop.

She proceeds to gently guide my well lubricated cock into her sisters pussy, her sister squealing in delight as she feels me filling her, finally breaking the kiss and moaning in a husky voice: "Thanks, sis."

As she pushes herself upwards to start riding me. Her sister joins her and hugs her from behind, gently cupping her breasts with one hand as she teases the clit of her sister with the other, gently kissing her neck, sucking on it so it leaves a mark on her pale as they both rock up and down an ever increasing pace. My hands gently grab Anna's soft and bubbly butt and the other supple breast of her sister. Encouraging them both without words to move faster. Soon Sara can't resist our combined assault any longer as she cums, spasming and pouring out her sweet nectar all over my crotch, after which she rolls off me and leaves me to her sister as she catches her breath.

Anna, now needing to be filled doesn't wait for my approval as she immediately starts to ride my manhood hard and fast, ramming herself over and over again against my crotch, gyrating her hips and cupping her breasts, as I grab both her buttcheeks with my hands, pulling them apart and letting go off them again and again, making her butt jiggle for her sister. Soon Anna spasms too and cums as I fill her up with my own cum. Soon all three of us cuddle against each other as we doze off.

I wake up, alone, hearing the shower and I assume that the twins are showering. Then I hear a moan, I get up and go into the bathroom. Entering it I see two nude girls in the shower, Sara, I presume, frightened and shivering, whilst the other, Anna, quivers and moans, as she holds the shower head between her legs. Then I hear her moan again, louder, I see her collapse and spasm. It's obvious that she is having an orgasm.

I nod to Sara, who pulls her back up and guides her out of the shower, rubbing her dry and then drying herself. I grab Anna's hair, yank her up and she's barely able to stand.

I say: "What were the rules again?"

Anna answers, stuttering: " F-first, do-don't wear clothes unless ne-necessary. S-second, only pleasure our master and ourselves. T-third, d-don't m-masturbate u-unless w-we are allowed to... I am sorry, master, d-don't p-punish me, please..."

I see a single tear forming in her eyes, as she fights with the knowledge that I will punish her.

"You broke the rules, Anna, you need to be punished. " I say, in a tone of a disappointed father, not like an angry master. I add: "Sara, bring her to the room and tie her up like last time."

I turn around and leave the bathroom. A smile on my lips as I go to the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

Later, a while after Sara returned, I ask her: "Did you turn off the lights in there?"

She answers: "I did, master."

I smile as I get up, Sara kneeling in front of me.

"Well then, let's punish that naughty girl." I say, immediately going out of the room as Sara follows me obediently.

I go down a flight of stairs and open a heavy door, it always amazes me that the girls can close it. I enter the dark and soundproof room, hearing a girl whimper and an aroused scent filling the air. I use the light switch and can see Anna. She's tied up, her feet barely touching the ground, her legs spread, her arms high above her head. I can also see, and smell, her arousal, her nipples are hard and her pussy is dripping wet. Small droplets of either water or her sweat run down her legs, her eyes closed. Knowing her punishment will be harsh.

"Sara, would you kindly get me some icy water?"

I say as I start to walk around Anna. She looks beautiful like this, her long scarlet hair reaching the small of her back, her bubbly butt straining and keeping her standing. Her long legs stretched out and spread. Her boobs protruding out from the side of her back, just a bit saggy. I stop and grab her butt, a whimper is coming from Anna, fearing the coming pain as I raise my hand and slap her left buttcheek hard. She moans in pleasure and discomfort as I slap her right buttcheek too, leaving a red handprint on her pale skin. I go to her front. Her face flushed red, her eyes a bit teary and some strands of her hair hanging into her face.

I ask: "What are you Anna?"

"I'm your slave, master!" She cries out.

I grab her face and come closer, turning her head to face me.

"Why have you broken my rules then?"

I slap her and harshly grab her boobs. "You're a slut not a slave, Anna, you crave pleasure, not to serve me."

I pinch her nipples. "You're a terrible liar, Anna." I start to pull her nipples as I twist them.

"I...hmm...am sorry, master!" I let go off her boobs to grab into her crotch, finding her to be very wet.

"This turns you on, you submissive slut, doesn't it?"

Anna only nods at that and moans.

Just as Sara enters the room, a bowl filled with water and ice cubes in her hands, I turn away from Anna. I grab a cane and swing it at her thighs. Wincing in pain she jerks up and suddenly only hangs at her wrists. She drops down again and is barely able to steady herself on her toes as I grab an ice cube and rub it against her nipples. I grab another ice cube and rub both ice cubes against her nipples, twisting and turning them as Anna moans in pleasure.

I say: "Sara, would you please take an ice cube or two and do what I just did?"

Sara nods and immediately follows my command as I back up and move behind Anna, yank back her hair and force open her mouth. I push in one ice cube, onto her tongue, and proceed to rub the other along her lower lips.

I know she loves this as she moans and bucks more and more and I deny her an orgasm and say: "You already got one, you naughty girl."

I start to finger her with my cold fingers, and rub the nearly molten ice cube against her butthole, lubricating it well and preparing her for the next step. "You know where dirty sluts get fucked, don't you, Sara? Tell me again, I forgot." I say.

Sara answers: "Yes, sir, dirty sluts get fucked into their assholes without mercy. Preferably in a sex dungeon and by their twin sister with a strap on." She giggles after the last part, knowing full well that it'll please me to see that.

"Yes, Sara, they do deserve that." I answer and hand a strap on to my obedient slave, nodding and smiling.

She slips on the strap on and pushes it against her twin sisters butthole, gently pushing in and moaning.

She says, with an apologetic but lustful tone: "I am so sorry, sis, but master says it's necessary. "

Anna just moans in discomfort as I take her face in my hand and tell her: "We're going to fuck your disobedience out of you, slut."

I slap her and leave her there, together with Sara, knowing that she'll get the pounding she deserves.