Morning Sex

Story Info
What a way to start the day.
2.8k words
3.91
35.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7:00 in the morning, the sun has just now risen through the clouds over Washington DC and Sean Collins was coming down the hall, to see what his wife Kendra had made for breakfast. When he gets to the kitchen he can smell breakfast; all laid out on the kitchen table.

"Good Morning daddy", she says as he enters the kitchen.

"Morning to you too baby" he says back to her after kissing her on her cheek.

"What'd ya fix?" he asked

"The usual" she replies.

He chuckles as he sits down to eat he notices that she hasn't fixed herself something to eat. Confused he asks "you ain't gonna eat baby?"

"I already did, I had a nice healthy bowl of cereal as my breakfast; as opposed to your 4 fried eggs, 1/4 pound of bacon, giant bowl of grits and 5 slices of toast" she answered.

He cocked his eyebrow, and says "oh so you callin' me a pig?"

She walks over to him whispers in his ear "if the shoe fits daddy..."

He replies "Yeah and if looks could kill...." She glanced over her shoulder and smiled slyly. He loved the fact he called her baby and she called him daddy

He loved watching her. She stood 5'9 and was blessed with luscious legs, a round plump ass, plump lips, firm 46 D tits that sit perfectly in place on her body, almond shaped chestnut brown eyes, shoulder length burgundy hair; and was thick in all the right places. Her skin color was somewhere between caramel and light brown sugar. She was born in Atlanta Georgia but was raised here in DC.

He on the other hand was a straight southern boy. He was born and raised in Atlanta. Standing 6'6 298lbs, he has milk chocolate skin, a cut toned body, a charming yet hypnotic southern voice, and he has a 10½ inch dick with one hell of a sex drive to match.

Because of his massive size (no pun intended), you would've thought he was a pro wrestler or a football player. But he's not he's the founder and CEO of Platinum Entertainment which is a hot new entertainment company and had their hottest new artists' album go double platinum .

Although the talent meeting he had wasn't until noon he wanted to celebrate so he secretly decided how he was gonna celebrate. He was gonna fuck his wife senseless; and he was gonna do it right here in the kitchen.

After meeting her at a club one night he knew she was the one for him. They were married shortly after he graduated from Howard University. Her parents weren't too fond of him but they were happy; for their only daughter had found her true love.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "I want you to do daddy a favor"

She replies "hmmm what could my daddy possibly want?"

She felt his smile as he said "I want you to do a little dance for me. You know I love to see you dance".

Now she wasn't and never will be a stripper but she sure as hell knew how to dance like one. He loved to watch her dance; the way she moved her body got his dick hard. She danced closer to him, teasing him with her beautiful body.

She turned around to face the island of their kitchen that's when he struck. He pushed her up against the counter, all the while raining kisses all down her neck. He easily peeled off her see-through black negligee and considering she wasn't wearing any panties, he had just exposed the front of her naked body to the cold stone of the counter.

"Don't move baby daddy's got something for you" he whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip in anticipation as he traced his fingers along the contours of her body. This was pure pleasure to her and he knew it. When his hands got to her ass he was in heaven; he kneaded her ass just playing with it. He couldn't see it but he knew his wife was in complete ecstasy.

He kissed all the way down to her ass, and that's when he got an idea. Since they loved anal and rough sex he thought it would be; fun to tongue and finger fuck her ass and pussy rough. He spread her ass cheeks and slowly licked in between them.

"Ooh daddy just like that" was all she could say.

He then slid his index and middle fingers of his left hand inside her wet pussy. After licking around her crinkled hole in turn making her shudder he stuck his long, fat, wet tongue inside her ass.

She was in total shock he had never done that to her. She could feel his tongue slowly sliding in and out of ass at the same time his fingers were fucking her. With her orgasm building he sensed it was time to really intensify his sweet torture on her.

"Wiggle that ass while I tongue fuck you." He commanded and she did as she was told.

He turned his tongue and his fingers into fast moving pistons. The sounds of him slurping her asshole and his fingers going in and out of her now dripping wet pussy were driving her insane. He grabbed both her legs and spread them apart just so he could take his right hand and assault her clit.

This was all too much for her legs as they started to grow weak. He knew she was at her peak but just couldn't seem to get her to go over the edge.

That's when he grabbed her by her thighs, took his tongue and started pushing it in her pussy causing her to ride his tongue. Her pants turned into shrieks.

"Ooh shit baby I'm gonna cum" she shrieked. She grabbed onto the edges of the counter for dear life as he kept on his assault.

"Cum for me baby" was all she heard before he slammed her pussy on his tongue causing her to let out a scream and explodes in his mouth. He lapped up all her juices and said "that's right baby, don't fight it just let it out".

When he let her go she had mild bruises on her ass and thighs. She braced herself against the counter trying to come down from her massive orgasm.

"You liked that didn't you baby?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes" she answered all the while still trying to catch her breath. She looked up at his boxers and she noticed his huge boner she started rubbing it through the fabric.

"You wanna suck my dick don't you baby?" he asked while watching her rub his dick through the fabric of his boxers.

"Yes I do daddy, please let me suck your dick" she pleaded

"Well you know what to do baby" he told her.

She pulled his boxers all the way down to the floor so he could step out of them. There it was standing at full attention staring at her. He braced himself on the very same edges of the counter that his wife were clawing at just before.

It was a beautiful sight to her; she took her right hand and stroked it just a little bit, even though she couldn't fit it all the way around his dick. He was amazed at how she taught herself to suck his dick without choking herself. Then she took the huge mushroom head in her warm and greedy mouth.

"Ooh that's right baby suck that dick, show daddy who his baby is" he said as she suckled and slurped on the head of his dick. By now she felt confident and comfortable enough to start taking him in her mouth inch by inch. She started bobbing her head on his throbbing dick while she stroked him. He moved his hips back and forth to help her take more in her mouth.

"Good God girl! Yeah! Mmmmm, suck it just like that" he moaned by this time she had half dick in her mouth. She looked up at him in total ecstasy from her sucking on his monster meat. He grabbed her by the hair was now thrusting his dick in her mouth.

"Yeah that's right baby let that long fat dick fuck that pretty mouth you got" he growled as he assaulted her mouth. He would pull it all the way out until just the head was in her mouth then he would jam all the way back in.

"Look at me!" he hissed. Her eyes locked with his as she took his dick in deeper her mouth.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh" was all she could manage. It was orgasmic to both of them for her to submit to him like this.

"Oh shit I think...I think I'm bout to cum baby" he said as he looked down at her. He pulled all the way out of her wide open mouth.

"Get ready baby because here it comes....oh shit!" he said and shot his load all over her pretty face, mouth, and tits.

He wasn't done not by a long shot "show me that cum in your mouth girl" he hissed. She did as she was told.

"Mmm I got more cum for you baby but I ain't gonna put all in your mouth, no I'm gonna save the rest for your pussy, your ass, then I'm gonna finish off in your mouth so swallow my cum" she quickly swallowed it all down.

He helped her to her feet, looked deep in her eyes, held her close, and gave her a long, passionate, knee weakening kiss.

"You ready for some more baby?" he asked

She looked at him while smiling and said "ready when you are baby".

He picked her up and gently placed her on the kitchen table. He stepped back to marvel at the sight before him. She was simply a beautiful black woman. He leaned closer to kiss her again, but she took advantage and yanked his left nipple.

"Owww woman! That hurt!" he said while rubbing his throbbing nipple.

"Good then we're even! That's for being a little too rough with me earlier" she answered.

They kissed again savoring and wrestling each other's tongue. He trailed kisses from her neck, down her collar bone, and right between her big breasts. He loved them.

They were firm, round, non-sagging, and had what he called chocolate chip nipples. He ran his tongue along the underside of her right breast while he fondled the left.

He then took her right nipple in his mouth, causing her to moan and then blurt out while giggling "don't you dare bite my nipple".

He smirked and nibbled on her right nipple causing her to moan,

"Ooh yeah baby just like that".

He continued the same routine with her left nipple and when he was done, he trailed more kisses down and her stomach. He stopped when he got to the top of her pussy. The fact that she was clean shaven made it all the better for him.

"Mmm do it daddy eat my pussy" she cooed

"As you wish baby" he answered. She laid back, closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip, and spread her pussy lips for him. This allowed him easier access to her juicy bits. He flicked his tongue up and down on her engorged clit causing her to moan.

"Ooh yes lick my clit, get nasty with it daddy". She was cloud nine; she had his tongue on her clit, and two of his fingers going into and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Play with your tits while daddy works your pussy" he ordered in which she was more than happy to oblige.

He then told her, "I want you to ride my fingers while I tongue your clit". Her hips matched the thrust of his fingers as she rode them.

"Ooh daddy go deeper in my pussy, finger fuck my pussy" she moaned.

"You liking this ain't you baby?" he asked her

"Yes I am daddy ooh Jesus! Don't stop...don't stop", she cooed.

He could sense her orgasm was coming. So he pulled out his fingers, wrapped her legs around his head and neck locking her ankles together, drove his tongue deep inside her, and didn't stop until her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, and she screamed again.

He swallowed all her juices that flooded his mouth. When he stood up he saw her body still shaking and trying to recover her orgasm.

He kissed her and then whispered in her ear, "This ain't over yet".

Before she had a chance to respond, he grabbed her legs, spread them apart, and lined the head of his dick up with her opening.

"N-n-n-no baby wait please..." was all that was heard before he closed his eyes and rammed straight into her.

She screamed and tried her hardest to push back off of him but to no avail. He had her right where he wanted her. He kissed away the tears that streaked her face; he whispered to her

"I know it hurts but you gotta relax baby". He held still so she could get used to his invasion, which happened pretty quick.

She smiled slyly and said, "Daddy please not so rough next time".

He smiled back and began moving faster in and out of her pussy.

"Daddy...fuck me...please don't stop" she begged. She felt so damn good around his dark meat. His orgasm was building and he was about to explode, so he grabbed and squeezed her tits, then said

"Oh shit here it comes baby, it's all for you". He stuffed his dick inside her and shot load after load of his hot sticky cum in her hungry pussy.

The feeling of his cum inside her pussy sent her through the roof, as her orgasm hit her walls squeezed his dick, and she came hard. She was past exhausted and it was only 9:45am! He pulled out of her well fucked and swollen pussy, only to flip her over and prepare her to get fucked in the ass.

He slapped her sweat soaked ass causing her to squeal. He loved the way her ass jiggled when he slapped it. He spit on his right hand and lubed his dick with it, while cramming his left index and middle fingers in her crinkled hole. She grabbed onto the table as he lined up his dick head with her tight asshole.

In one quick move he forced every last inch of his dick in her tight ass, she screamed as he did. With one vice grip like hand locked on her waist and the other on shoulder he was able to keep his relentless assault.

He pummeled her ass non-stop, going in and out her ass. When he fucked her he was possessed, the feeling of being dominant and fucking her rough was erotic to him. He would pull his dick all the way out of her ass until just the tip of the head was touching her entrance, then he slammed right back in. He never gave her enough time to recover all she could was scream and whimper.

"Yeah that's it baby take this monster dick in your ass" he growled

He knew she was close and quite frankly so was he, so he decided to end it right then and there. He pulled out of her ass completely, which allowed her the chance to catch her breath for a moment.

With both hands now planted on either ass cheek, he spread her ass wide and violently crammed his dick balls deep in her ass. It was all too much sensation for them both as came at the very same time. He pulled out of her ass and let go of her. Whew! Man she was out of it!

"Thanks for the early morning fuck baby" he whispered in her ear.

"Fuck...you...Sean!" she whispered back with an exhausted tone in her voice.

"You just did baby" he replied as he helped her to her feet.

She glared at him then kissed him passionately. He returned her kiss with a little bit of force. She chuckled and asked,

"What is it with you and being so rough?"

He laughed at her question, then he shrugged and said, "Call me a control freak".

She snapped back "you mean call you an out of control freak".

They both laughed as he looked at the clock on wall he said, "Time to go get dressed I got that meeting today"

"OK baby you go upstairs and get dressed" she replied as he disappeared upstairs. 45 minutes later he returns to the living room dressed to the nines, with briefcase, presentation and car keys in hand.

"How do I look baby?" he asked her.

"Hmm I'll say sexy, sophisticated and mean as hell" she replies.

"Ha! Thanks for that last compliment" he answers.

"I'll see you at lunch?" he asked.

"You got it babe" she told him before they kissed goodbye and he was out the door.