Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 06

Story Info
Continue sex adventure with tenant house wife and her sister.
2.3k words
3.81
46.7k
16
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragini15
ragini15
76 Followers

I was sleeping with Tina at that night. After the tremendous sex late night I was fully satisfied and was in deep sleep. In the early morning, suddenly I got a call from my wife. In 1st ring I was unable to lift. I looked the clock, its 4AM only. In second ring I lifted the call. He told me "Surprise"...My brain was not working. Then she told me that in 30min she is reaching in BSP railway station, my staying town.

I saw Tina is in deep sleep and lightly snoring. Without disturbing her I took my dress and left her house. I locked the door with interlock. Quickly dressed and left for station to pick up my wife.

She was wearing a thin net saree and looking stunning. In last 3 weeks she had lose some weight and her curves are looking perfect in that saree. She hugged me in urgency. A semi erection started bulging inside my pant. She might have noticed it. When she hug me, lightly put her palm on my cock. Then whispered

"I knew someone is waiting for me desperately...that's why I surprised you...i eagerly waiting for my return surprise ..."

We left the station. When reached at home she opened the lock and entered first. I followed her and locked the door behind me. She seductively turned around and dropped her saree. She pulled me towards her in a quick move. Before I could say anything, she locked my lips with her.

I am feeling pain in my bulging hard on. Its hardly 3 hours since my last powerful ejaculation inside Tina. But my dick is rising again seeing this half naked beauty in front of me. I can feel her urgency from her kissing. In parallel she opened my jeans and released my dick out. I also untied the knot of saree and petticoat and make her fully nude under waist. Surprisingly she was not wearing any panties. I also dropped all my clothes under waist. Suddenly her phone rang. It was her Rosy. She was worried about her arrival. So she picked up the phone and confirmed her safe arrival. In the mean tine i rushed to the bed room and took 2 pills of Shilajeet. When finished talking with her Rosy again attacked my lips and kissed me making wet slurp sounds.

"If we're going to do this, we might as well do this right," I told her after we had been making out for a while, trying to push her away so I could lead her to the bedroom.

"I want you right here...right now baby...on the drawing room bed...I am so horny now...can't wait to bedroom, baby..." my wife whispered as she broke the kiss and lye on her back on the living room bed.

She was breathing heavily. Then she winked me and signalled with index finger to come over her.

"How can I resist a request like that? Even if ...," I told her as I started kissing her neck.

I wasted no time. I climbed on her. I started Quickly Kissing her naval, belly bottom and start nibbling her neck.

Her legs are still not wide open. I snidely open her legs and make room for myself. My dick is already hard enough.

A thick bush of curly, soft black hair protected the treasure hidden between her thighs. My dick was searching to enter her hairy pussy. Finally my dick head searched the entrance point. Still there is no sign of wetness there. I tried to push slowly. Due to the curly hair in her pussy, my dick head was unable to enter further. I pushed a little hard. The fore skin of my dick head gripped by the pubic hair. I felt tremendous pain building in my dick head. At the same time my dick head was entered inside her burning pussy. I realised she was also feeling pain due to this uncomforting. She let out a shy groan.

Inside her pussy, she was wet as hell and feels like a oven. When the hot pussy juice hit my bare dick head, i felt my cock is burning in tremendous heat. In two three strokes, i was fully inside her pussy. Now i started fucking her long strokes. She is moaning like hell. Within 5 minutes she had her orgasm. I know i am far away from my orgasm.

"FUCK...YES..." my wife hissed when she felt my dick invading her snatch, her walls wrapping around it and pulling on it as I drove it deeper and deeper inside of her.

"God you feel good baby... And tight, too," I moaned as I hammered into her pussy

Her back was arching and her hips twisting around it. She threw her legs onto my shoulders, giving me more of her cunt to enjoy.

"Hmmmm...ahhhh...fuck me with that dick baby..." she moaned as I fucked her.

Her nails digging into my back as I buried my dick deep into her pussy, finding her g-spot and starting to thrust into it as she arched her back even higher in response.

"Cum for me baby...God I want you to cum on my cock so bad," I whispered to her.

I started to suck on her tits, her pussy walls tightening up on my dick once more as I buried it balls-deep inside of her and left it there as she threw her head back and came all over my dick.

"Ohhhh...GOD...Ohhhh...GOD...fuck me Jitu...Cumming for you...FUCK YES..." she screamed out loudly.

She shot her juices out, wrapping her long legs around my waist and squeezing them tight around me as she rode out her orgasm, the pressure her pussy was putti

Then she told, "ohhh...Jitu...umhaaa...i was waiting this moment...it is feeling so full...thinking about this moment i had already one orgasm in the train last night...you gave the second one instantly...umhaaaaa...let me ride your cock once ...you are also waiting my pussy to ride on you...umhaa... "

I rolled her over me. She wasted no time and started riding my cock furiously.

"ohhhhh...yes...so fucking good...I can't take any more baby...your cock feels so good inside my pussy...i am Cumming again baby...ohhhhh...aahhhhhh...ohh...fuckkkkkk..."

Within 2 minutes she reached her second orgasm of the morning and fel on my chest and whispered,

"You have not cum yet...i had already cum 2 times...you never lasted this much before...hmmmm...preserving for me..."

I was speech less at that moment again. My hardness is due to the medicine effect. Then i fooled her that,

" Babby...the moment i entered inside your pussy i came instantly...didn't you realised, how much our combined cum dripping from your pussy...like hot stream..."

She somehow convinced and said,

"Yes...ohhhh...that's why i was surprised with my quantum of pussy juice...i was so horny that time, i did not realised your hot cum squirting inside my pussy...but your cock generally shoftens after ejaculation...what happened now to my little prince..."

I was again thinking what to reply. And replied,

"Baby your pussy is so hot and juicy...my cock don't want to come out of your pussy..."

"Ohhh...baby...please cum again...ahhh...your cock feels so full inside my pussy...i am going to cum again baby...this time cum with me ...ahhhhh...ohhh...i am Cumming..."

With that moaning she came hard on my dick. Her pussy juice was dripping like hell from her pussy. She grunted and moaned. Then I felt something lightly kiss against the tip of my cock head. These kisses came more and more frequent until it was constant contact. I never felt before like this with my wife. Her eyes were closed in concentration, while she pushed herself harder down onto me. I could feel it swallow a little bit of my head and then release. And each time it repeated it engulfed more of the cock's head. Her pussy was so powerful I could feel it all the way down to the base of my dick. It's Powerful enough that I was now getting a bit nervous. Then, I realise that my cock is touching her cervix. It was trying to swallow the head finally gulped it all into what was essentially a hotter, tighter cervix. She gripped me tightly, stopping just behind the ridge of my penis' head. Her orgasm hit again at the same moment.

She passed out with that orgasm. She fell on my chest and stayed like that on my chest. Her juice was dripping on my groin. I felt my orgasm was building. But my wife was passed out, i let her on her side from my chest. My cock slips out her juicy pussy making a slup sound. She slept like log after that orgasm. My dick was still hard. The medicine effect was still there.

I tried to masturbate with my hand, but not succeed. Then i put my pyjama on and started for down stair for Tina. My pyjama looks like a tent in front due to my bulging dick. I managed to get inside Tina's bedroom. With quick movement i made myself totally naked. She just awake with my movement in her bed. She asked,

"Where had you gone...i Saw you were not here...thought you might have gone..."

She wore only single robe. I untie the knot of the robe and moved my hand on her labia. Her pussy was still wet from our last encounter. Without delaying i mounted on her. My dick explored the way to her wet pussy. With a single stroke my whole dick disappeared inside her dripping pussy. She was moaning and whispered in my ear,

"Ahhh...Jitu, your cock feels different now...you are touching my cervix in each stroke...oohhh god...it feels so full...ahhhh..."

I replied while pounding her pussy with long strokes,

"Yes...Tina...your pussy feels incredible... so tight and silky..."

"Ahhh...yes...yes...like that...that's the spot...ohh my god...ohhh...fuckkkkk...your body smells different... did you wear any perfume after fucking me or taken bath...you are smelling good and different now...ahhh...ohhhh...ya...fuck me..."

"Ohhhh...baby...your pussy feels like velvet...i already fucked you 2 times, still i am fucking you...my dick is hard to fuck your tight pussy only...it feels so good inside your tight and wet hot pussy..."

"Yes baby...fuck me hard...and give me your baby batter...cum deep inside my pussy...i need your hot creamy cum at my cervix...spray and coat your hot cum on my cervix...ohh...ahhhh...i am Cumming again...yaa...ahhh...ohhhh..."

The moaning and her words are too much for me cum. I could not hold any more. I realised my balls are boiling. I gave my last powerful stroke and stayed like that.

"Cumming Tina," I whispered as I gave her a few hard thrusts and came in her pussy,

"FUCK that was great," she purred, keeping her legs locked around me as we started making out.

My cock started squirting and spraying my hot potent sperm seeds deep inside her already fertilized pussy garden. She came at the same time and faded with my ejaculation. Thin globs of my seed flooding into her womb as I held myself deep inside of her and deposited it deep into her baby factory, finally pulling out of her after shooting a few more loads into her. I was totally exhausted.

After some time i realized that i have to go to my room. My wife may awake any time. Somehow i put some strength, dressed myself and left Tina, the sleeping beauty on her bed. When arrived, saw that my wife is also slept in cuddle position and snoring lightly. I lay beside her and drifted to sleep.

I woke up with sounds of wife working in kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and saw my wife is coming towards me with a cup of tea. Her face was glazing with her early morning orgasms. She kissed on my chick and thanked me for the exotic morning sex encounter.

"In so many years of our marriage for the first time I passed out totally. You fucked me out my mind. I did not count how many orgasms you gave me. I Just realised after seeing the spots in the bed sheet. Look how you spoiled the bed sheet. Thank you again...umhaaaa..."

We laughed seeing the spots which were due to her pussy juice only. She was more than happy. I also happy with my satisfied cock. She once roll her palm on my limp dick, and whispered,

"He will not able to stand for some time. I rode so furiously on him last night, he will not forget...thank you janu...umhaaa...will play with you tonight, take rest now...little boy..."

She squeezed my dick last time and left me. My dick was so drained that i avoided my wife for 4 days for intercourse putting excuses of work pressure. In fact my dick was so sore that it hardly becomes erect in 2 to 3 days...

In next week, my wife told me that Tina is pregnant. And looks more beautiful now a days. I just nodded. Also she told that her younger sister Sujata is also coming to help her. I met Sujata earlier. I always consider her as a young girl only. Never thought in sexual direction. This time she had got some maturity in her attitude and behaviour. She also changed a lot physically. Her breasts were shown up now. She regularly visits our house 5 to 6 times daily. My wife was good chant with her. Some times i blush just seeing her. Sometimes my bulge forms seeing her body features. She had also marked same things in me. In next 10 days this relation grown up. Many times we were alone watching TV and chatting on the roof top, Just casual things nothing else. Gradually this talking tended towards sex talk.

In next 15 days things gone like this only. My wife again planned to see her mother. I was Alone again without any women around me. This gave me and Sujata some more privacy.

ragini15
ragini15
76 Followers