Morning Shower

Story Info
Brenda's masturbation is interrupted.
820 words
3.76
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda wrapped her wet hair in the oversize towel and flung her head back. She stood vertical in front of the full-length bathroom mirror. Her skin glistened from the steamy shower and she reached for the bottle of baby lotion to smooth her freshly shaved legs. She poured a dab into her palm, and then rubbed her hands together.

AJ rolled over in the queen-sized bed and caught Brenda's profile in the mirror. "God she's beautiful," he thought. He could see her hands glide up and down those tanned runners legs. Her nakedness caused his heart to pound in his chest, and a pulse of movement between his legs.

Brenda rubbed the lotion until it penetrated her smooth skin, patting the remaining wetness with another towel. Unaware AJ was watching her; she turned this way and that in the mirror to look critically at her unadorned body. "Yeah, her ass was pretty nice," she thought. AJ called them her half-moons. He loved to grab her from behind and squeeze those plump, ripe cheeks like a homegrown tomato. The thought of his hands on her naked skin brought a tingle of wetness between her legs. She poured another dab of lotion on her fingertips and reached down, she began teasing her clit as she watched herself in the bathroom mirror.

AJ lifted his head slightly to get a better look. He knew she would be livid if she knew he was watching her. She was so hot and just watching her made his pulse race. He reached between the sheets and grabbed his cock, already slick at the tip and wishing for action.

Brenda could feel the heat pooled at her core, she grabbed the towel rack with her left hand as her right hand moved in tiny circles over her clit. Her body ached for release as she thrust first one finger then two into her slick pussy, reaching the spot AJ would touch to make her come. Her fingers moved to a rhythm inside her own head; she closed her eyes and arched her back, holding onto the towel rack to keep her balance.

AJ thumbed the head of his cock then wrapped his hand around the base and began pumping. His thoughts were all about Brenda – how she can bring him to the brink and back with just a look or the touch of her hand on his arm. His hand moved faster, he could feel the tension building but he refused to close his eyes, his breath became labored and he cupped his balls with his other hand, squeezing gently.

Brenda thrust her hips to keep rhythm with her hand. She was so close.

AJ could sense Brenda was close, but could see her struggle a bit. He decided to put his own needs aside for the moment and hopped out of bed. He coughed – making himself known so as to give her notice of his presence. She quickly stood up, muttering to herself. "What timing," she thought.

As AJ came into her sight, lead by his pulsing cock, her eyes grew wide. "Hey baby" he said softly, "I need you badly."

Brenda was always accommodating and walked toward him placing her lips against his and her body against the naked skin, feeling his throb between her legs.

AJ grabbed her sweet ass and lifted her off her feet, above his waist and balanced her against the door. He eased her onto him, spreading her legs to wrap around his waist and holding firm her gorgeous ass. He began to slide her up and down, her slick pussy taking all of him, her nails running across his back as they thrust against each other. AJ could feel her muscles tighten around him just the way he liked it. As he thrust into her over and over, her moans of pleasure became words of delight. "Come for me baby," she invited, "Come Now!" Her words came fast and breathless as she closed her eyes and gently bit his shoulder to keep from screaming louder. With one final thrust his mind reeled as he felt his powerful release inside Brenda's sweet, encompassing pussy. Brenda closed her eyes, calling his name over and over as she bore down with tightened muscles, her pussy sucking his cock in as deep as it would go. Her experience matched his, her body twitching against him, her explosion complete and mind draining.

As their bodies began to calm, AJ lifted Brenda back off of him and set her down to face him. They came together in a bear hug, bodies glistening from sweat, breathing labored but calming. "So much for a shower," she told him, "you can get me dirty anytime!" Their laughter could be heard by the couple next door who were discussing the thought of putting in a second bathroom peephole so they could both watch at the same time.