Morning Stranger

Story Info
Amber answers her first IM & becomes T's slut.
1.1k words
3.88
40k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first conscious thought is a hazy awareness that someone's hand is sliding down her inner thigh.

While her initial reaction is one of sudden concern, the touch is gentle and doesn't seem to bear her any ill will. She knows it's not her BF, since he's far away, working. She relaxes and allows the hand to discover her pubic hair and begins to play there.

With her eyes closed, she breathes in the strangers scent. It is distinctively earthy, musky with a slight scent of cologne. He slides up beside her and she feels his hardness against her rear. Then she feels his hot breath against the back of her neck and it sends a shiver down her spine. His tongue makes its way up her neck to her earlobe where it stops, and lips caress her ear. He whispers, "Tell me how much you want it." Simultaneously, his other hand reaches around her and finds her left nipple.

As he begins to knead it, it hardens and she flinches under the intense sensation. Her arm automatically reaches to stop him, but her wrist is in his hand before she realizes it and he pulls her arm up over her head and is now restraining her. She's not sure now whether to be concerned. She thinks she knows who this stranger is in her bed, but she hasn't been able to see him with her back to him. The room is dark still. It must be early, yet she is now quite wide awake. She stretches against her restraint. He presses against her and using one leg, spreads her legs wide apart. His swelling cock is now pressed firmly between her cheeks and he is panting as his excitement builds.

With his free hand, he reaches around and his fingers find and part her bushy lips, seeking her hot, wetness. He begins playing with her clit and penetrates her with a couple of fingers first slowly, then using quick, hard strokes. A raw moan escapes her mouth as her excitement also builds. He has found her wet and ready this morning.

She hasn't forgotten his question...but he asks her once again, this time with a bit more immediacy, "Tell me how you want it! Say how much you want this hard cock inside you, like my good little slut."

Her response comes out in an urgent moan, "Yes, I want it! I want it now. Fuck me, please! Fuck Me!

He is fast to give her what she desires. He turns her all the way over onto her stomach. He is straddling her, pressing his cock hard against her. She can feel his cock between her butt cheeks and is suddenly worried whether he has plans for her ass. Then he comes up on his knees and pulls her up by the hips, raising her up on her knees, raising her ass in the air before him. Now he presses one flat hand on her back, pressing her into the bed while he slides his cock inside her, and she, arching her ass up to meet him. The head of his cock finds its way into her and slowly inches in and then out, teasing, making her want it even more. Making her say it again, "Fuck me, please!"

He plunges in, ramming his cock all the way up inside her until she can feel him hit against the back of her vagina, his balls slapping against her cheeks. "This is what you want, isn't it, my little slut? You want to be fucked and filled with my cum, until it's dripping, oozing out from you. You'd like me to come inside you so you can feel that hot stream of cum explode inside you, yes?"

"Yes!" she replies in a very pleading tone, more than she had anticipated. She is suddenly consumed by this need. "I want you to come over and over again; Hell, wherever the fuck you want!

She is his slut, now.

He rewarded her compliance by fucking her with rapid-fire thrusts, just the what she craved. Then he suddenly pulled out and flipped her over so that he could pleasure her the way she most desired, with his tongue. She felt the waves of sensation concentrate now on her clit. Now she knew he was no stranger, as he reached into the bedside drawer for her new toy. She watched as he slid the large rubber dildo into his mouth to lube it. She found that extremely erotic and remembered when, after their first session, he had told her that he had been a "mentor" in the local B&D scene. Next, he slid the slick dildo into her wetness. He slid down between her legs and began to ravage her clit, simultaneously fucking her fast and hard with the dildo. She was transported, her senses now focused and heightened. She had never been here before but she liked where was taking her. A lot! Ever since she has answered his IM online, and subsequently invited him over to meet, she was rapidly becoming his slut. He had awakened her "inner-slut" and she was loving every minute of it.

She allowed the waves to build as he continued his assault, pleasurable as it was. The next minute she was over the top and cuming like she hadn't in a very long time.

He flipped her over again and pulled her hips up to meet his still solid erection. She still craved his hardness, marveled at it sometimes. Now he needed his release and she was more than willing to give it to him. He started his assault slower this time, knowing that she still desired to be fucked hard, but wanting to make it last. His control was becoming legendary. He slid his hard cock up into her gradually, and reached both hands around her to find her extremely sensitive nipples, which he tweaked, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, pinching them - hard. "God, I love your huge tits!" he said. "And I love it when you ravage them," she replied. She backed into him, taking his fullness deep into her, then pulled away so that the head of his penis lingered just inside her ripe opening. They repeated this movement, building their rhythm together, quickening the pace with each thrust. When she could feel him beginning to lose himself in that rhythm, she knew he was close. "Faster, baby! Fuck me now! Let me feel you cum, now!"

"I'm gonna fill you up, baby!" he groaned, as he collapsed onto her back, his heart-rate racing. Once again, he had given her all of him, hard and fast. Within moments, he was sated and collapsed beside her on the bed.

Being his slut was beginning to have it's rewards!